Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Convention Hookup

"Old friends unexpectedly meet at a convention"

68
10 Comments 10
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Half True & Half Fantasy. Names, Location, etc have all been changed to protect the guilty."

The year was 2018 and I was attending a convention for my sales job. I arrived in Denver early in the afternoon for the pre-convention cocktail mixer that evening at 7:00 pm. After taking a quick shower and grabbing a bite to eat at a nearby diner, I made my way to the mixer. Being an Associate Member, I sold my company's services to large corporate clients during the daily Exhibition Hall.

It was about 7:30 pm and, as usual, most of the attendees were in attendance. After talking to my co-worker from the Columbus office, I got a drink and started looking for some of the people I’d usually hang out with at these conventions.

There was a group of about twenty people from the Western Region who would do a lot of the meals and activities together. Some of us were Associate Members, all salespeople, and some were corporate members, most of whom worked in Human Resources. Our “party group” was made up of mostly people in their thirties or early forties.

I was a member of the Bay Area group and was the Associate Member Representative for the regional board. I also participated as a panel member at both the regional and national conventions, so I was well-known to the convention attendees.

As I chatted with Chandra, a stunning thirty-year-old Cindy Crawford look-a-like, See’s Candy saleswoman from Seattle, and one of her co-workers, I spotted my group “bestie,” Sydney, who was the Bay Area sales rep for SeaWorld in San Diego. I excused myself and walked sixty feet to see Sydney.

As I approached, I noticed the blonde woman she was talking with was also wearing a SeaWorld logo shirt. I recognized this woman, but not from the convention, but from my personal life.

“How are my two favorite SeaWorld ladies?” I asked.

Both turned at the same time and in unison, said, “Scott!”

Then they looked at each other with a bit of confusion. “How do you know Scott?” Sydney asked her blonde friend.

“Scott is HJ’s best friend from college,” said Ruth.

Ruth had dated my college best friend, HJ, for about seven years, and they had just broken up four months prior. Several years before, I took my then-wife and two kids down to San Diego for spring break and we spent a ton of time with Ruth since we stayed with HJ.

Sydney told me that she knew HJ from her trips to San Diego for various meetings and had even gone out with him and Ruth a few times with other co-workers. “HJ” was his work nickname, short for “Happy Jack” because he was always smiling.

“What a coincidence,” said Sydney.

“It really is a small world,” said Ruth.

I asked Sydney if it was okay if I stole Ruth for a few minutes so we could catch up. I really wanted to hear her version of the breakup with Happy Jack. We found a small table in a corner and sat down to talk.

“So, what happened with HJ?” I asked. “All he told me is that you wanted more. I took that to mean a ring.”

“No, I did not put pressure on him for a ring. Although after seven years I wanted a real commitment. I wanted him to move into my house. But HJ didn’t want to get more involved with my kids,” Ruth said.

Both HJ and Ruth were married previously, and she had two children who were twelve and fourteen. HJ’s marriage, where I served as the Best Man, lasted less than two years. In fact, it was at his wedding that I finally met Ruth having known about her for a few years. Unknown to all of our fraternity brothers, except me, was the fact that they had been “friends with benefits” for years. Including while both were married. For lack of a better term, they were Fuck Buddies.

In my many talks with HJ, I knew he was hesitant to move in with Ruth. He did not want to be a father to her kids or a father at all. He also told me that Ruth’s ex was a very good dad to the children and didn’t want to add any friction or drama.

Ruth then flipped the script and asked about my divorce from the year prior from Shelly. I told her the truth, “She had racked up $50,000 of debt on four credit cards. I only found out because the bank called me about a missed payment.” I paused for a few seconds, “Then I found out she forged my signature on all of the applications, meaning I was responsible for the debt. I made her take all of that debt with her in the divorce settlement or I’d call the cops for forgery.”

Ruth and I soon rejoined Sydney and the three of us spent most of the mixer together. At the end of the night, I gave both women a nice friendly hug and my customary light kiss on the cheek.

When I sat with Ruth at lunch the following day, Thursday, she told me she had just acquired two tickets for the Colorado Rockies baseball game that night and asked if I’d like to go with her. The rest of the conference sessions and the expo hall that day all went fine. I returned to my room and changed clothes for the ballgame.

I met Ruth at 5:30 pm and we took an Uber to the ballpark. It’s always nice knowing a person in Employee Services as they get all the free tickets for various theme parks, sports teams, concerts, etc. SeaWorld was always swapping tickets with touring musicians and visiting sports teams, and Ruth was the woman in charge of handing out the tickets to employees.

Ruth was a prototype “San Diego Beach Babe.” She was about five-seven in height, a size six, with 34C breasts. Ruth had natural golden blonde hair past her shoulders and crystal-clear blue eyes. She grew up in the Pacific Beach neighborhood and learned to surf from her father at an early age. She was an all-around athlete and earned a scholarship in softball to the University of San Diego, a private Catholic school.

When we arrived at the ballpark, I was a bit surprised to learn that she had seats in a luxury box and that it included free food and drinks. Not cheap hot dogs and sodas, but roast beef sandwiches, fried chicken, artisan pizzas, salads, sides, beer, cocktails, whatever you’d like. Thankfully we were in the box with some other out-of-town guests who were a lot of fun. One woman asked if Ruth and I were married, which made us both laugh. The look on her face was priceless when I explained that my best friend and Ruth had dated for over seven years.

As the game ended and we exited the ballpark we were caught in a large crowd just outside the stadium. I instinctively grabbed Ruth’s hand and led her out to the street area where we could catch our Uber ride. As we stood at the curb, I finally realized that I was still holding her hand.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I said as I let go of her hand.

Ruth looked at me, smiled, and said, “That was nice. Thanks for making sure I didn’t get lost in the crowd.”

After we were in the car a minute or two, I felt Ruth’s hand interlock with mine. I casually looked over at her and she winked at me.

Holy Shit! Is she hitting on me? I thought to myself. I could not deny that Ruth is a very attractive woman, but I could not break “Bro Code,” and fuck one of my best friend's exes. Before I could formulate a sentence, Ruth had leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder and upper arm area.

As we exited the Uber and I tipped the driver on the app, Ruth interlocked her arm into mine as we walked into the grand lobby of the hotel. “Should we hit the bar for a final-final?” I asked.

“No, I’m going straight to my room,” she said softly. “It’s already 10:15 pm.”

“That’s probably a wise idea,” I told her.

We waited for the elevator and once inside and on the way up, Ruth looked at me and said, “Why don’t you come to my room tonight.”

I looked down at her and a fire burned in my soul, and in my crotch. I bent over and kissed her passionately. I had no thoughts of “Bro Code,” but only getting naked with this beautiful woman. After all, it had been just over three months since I got laid.

As soon as her room door closed, we were all over each other. My hands instantly went to her fine ass as we kissed, and I felt her hands slide into my Levi’s back pockets. I guided her to the bed, and we continued kissing and my hands were now caressing her breasts.

I looked at her and said, “We can stop now, or keep going.”

Smiling, “Keep going,” Ruth said. “Our chemistry is so good. No regrets. A weekend fling, right?”

“Yes, a weekend fling,” I confirmed. “HJ will never know. No one will ever know.”

Thanks to the multiple drinks at the baseball game, our inhibitions were lowered, and we were soon undressing each other. When I finally had Ruth naked, I went straight for her perky tits. I rubbed her left boob, tweaked her nipple, and then attached my mouth and began suckling.

“Oh, yes,” she moaned as I sucked, licked, kissed, and teased her breast.

Ruth had nice one-and-a-half-inch-wide mocha areolas with dark brown rock-hard nipples. I alternated from one breast to the other for about five minutes before my hand traveled south to her shaved kitty.

I rested my palm on her mons and gently moved it in a circular motion to increase the blood flow. My hand went lower, spreading my fingers, and ran them down her outer labia areas. My middle finger then ran up her slit, feeling a tad of wetness. Going back down I pressed in a bit deeper where I was rewarded with Ruth’s natural lubrication.

I slowly inserted that same finger into her wet wishing well, going as deep as I could. Ruth let out a long sexy sigh, then said, “Finger fuck me and rub my clit at the same time.”

From my knees, I was banging her sex with my left hand and used my right thumb to tease her pleasure nub. Ruth was soaking wet, her pussy juice causing a good five-by-seven wet spot on the bedspread. After a total of four minutes her breathing changed, a deep heavy panting, and her head was thrown back with her eyes closed.

“Don’t stop. I’m so close. Suck my clit,” she begged.

I quickly bent over and replaced my thumb with my mouth and proceeded to suck on her tic-tac. As I sucked, my tongue started flicking the engorged sex bud.

“I’m cumming! Don’t stop,” Ruth exclaimed as her legs shook and her body tensed up.

Her vagina clamped down on my two fingers, so I stopped thrusting into her. As she lay there trying to come back down to earth, I slowly withdrew my fingers. They were coated with her lovely white creamy cum. I knew I had to lick my fingers.

“MMMM, look at this,” I teased, showing her the results of her climax. I then licked my index finger, and then sucked on it, simulating a blowjob. “Would you like a taste?”

“Yes,” she mumbled.

I held my middle finger near her mouth and her tongue licked my digit in a seductive manner. “You know what I’m going to lick next?” Ruth asked.

“My rock-hard cock?” I answered, grabbing my erect seven inches, and shaking it.

“I’m going to lick your cock and suck your head. I’m going to lick your shaved sack and suck on your boys,” she told me, all while making sexy eye contact. “Lie down.”

I propped up a few pillows and leaned back, spread my legs, and started fondling my cock and balls. Ruth took a long drink from her bottled water and returned to the bed, “walking” on all fours between my legs.

“Mmmm, what a delicious-looking cock. About seven inches, nice girth, and a perfect mushroom-shaped head,” Ruth said. “Feel free to cum in my mouth. And, yes, I swallow.” She winked at me with a grin on her face.

She started with long slow licks of my shaft, up and down, up and down. Ruth held my shaft and lifted it high, allowing her to lick down to my balls. Her tongue circled my sack a couple of times, then she flicked my balls over and over again. This was ticklish and made me giggle and squirm.

Ruth licked back my manhood, swirled her tongue around my head, and slowly lowered her frosted pink lips down the length of my cock. She pressed her nose into my small, short patch of pubes, taking my Magic Johnson into her throat a bit. I gave a little hip thrust causing her to gag and pop up off my dick.

“Hey, not funny,” she said with a laugh, her eyes watery from deep-throating my seven inches.

Ruth started slowly bobbing on my cock, with one hand wrapped around my shaft, stroking me in unison with her mouth. She alternated between fast and slow, and her other hand caressed my balls.

After just over five minutes of her oral pleasure I could feel an orgasm was soon approaching. I was moaning, sighing, and giving her verbal encouragement the entire time.

Sweeet_bee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sweeet_bee

“Keep sucking my cock, baby. I’m close. Faster,” I told her.

My legs got “that feeling” I have pre-climax. I watched this blond babe expertly give me one of the best blowjobs of my life, which was so erotic. Ruth turned up the speed and I was done.

“I’m gonna cum,” I whispered.

She looked up, her eyes showing approval.

My legs started to shiver, and I started slow hip raises. “Oh, fuck yes!” I said. I paused for maybe two seconds, “I’m cumming!” I exclaimed.

As I thrust upward, the first blast of my jizz filled her mouth. I shot another large amount of spunk into her oral cavity. As I made unintelligible Neanderthal sounds, I kept bucking and wrapped my legs around Ruth’s head, trapping her on my love muscle. As my orgasm finished and cum undoubtedly ooze out of my crown, I released her head from my legs.

Ruth quickly rose to her knees, mouth closed, but with a smirk on her face. She opened her mouth, and I witnessed a pool of my iridescent pearl seed. Her mouth closed, she gulped down the estimated three tablespoons of jizz, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue showing me an empty mouth.

“All gone,” she said with a smile. “Damn, that was a big load, I almost choked.”

I smiled, knowing I’d heard that many times from my partners. “How did it taste?” I asked.

“Pretty good,” Ruth said as she snuggled up to my body, laying her head on my chest.

“Honestly, that was one of the best blowjobs of my life,” I admitted.

“Really, Scott?” Ruth said. “And how many blowjobs have you had in your life?”

I looked at her, “I’m not telling you my number. Besides, it’s higher than my number because some girls stopped at a BJ.”

“Twenty? Thirty? C’mon, tell me. We’re friends. Besides, who am I going to tell?” she teased.

“Over thirty, but I’d guess only ten or twelve were just blowjobs,” I told her.

“So that is still fucking over twenty women,” she said.

I looked at her, grinned, and said, “Twenty-one after tonight.”

“Maybe. If you’re lucky,” she teased.

I quickly rolled over and pinned Ruth under my big body. She was going nowhere. As she squirmed my hands grabbed her wrists and held them down above her head.

Ruth was still very athletic, but she was not going to get free. We both laughed as she tried to wiggle out. While I had put on a few midlife pounds, I was still in decent shape. At that time, I was about 230 pounds on my thick six-two frame. I was still bench pressing 225 pounds for ten reps and three rounds at the gym three days a week and running four miles four days a week.

“There is no ‘maybe.’ I’m going to fuck your brains out tonight,” I joked.

“Oh, really?” she said sarcastically. “How long am I going to have to wait for you to get hard? Tomorrow night?”

“Someone thinks she’s a comedian,” I laughed. Granted, it had been maybe ten minutes since I filled her mouth with my man milk, and it was going to take some time to rebound.

I lowered my head and kissed her lips. I then slipped my tongue in hers and we kissed passionately instantly. I would kiss down her neck, offer her my neck, and Ruth would tongue my ear which is one of my favorite things. Most women don’t do it. Why I don’t know. I almost always kiss, lick, and suck on a woman’s ear and lobe. The feeling of a woman’s warm breath in my ear is so erotic and sensual for me.

It wasn’t long before I was dry-humping her thighs due to our difference in height. Soon my little friend was coming back to life, going from a soft four inches to an erect seven. As the saying goes, “I’m a grow-er, not a show-er.”

Ruth noticed my woody too. “Oh, look who has joined the party.”

I warned her, “I’m going to flip you over and you’ll be riding me in cowgirl before you know it.” As soon as I finished, I grabbed her torso and somehow flipped us both over, and by a miracle, did not fall off the bed.

Ruth reached between her legs and guided my heat-seeking-moisture-missile toward her pink silo. From our heavy make-out session, she was very wet, allowing her to lower herself down on my cock easily.

“Oh, shit. That feels so good,” she moaned. “I haven’t had dick in almost five months. Since HJ.” Ruth was now slowly rocking on my cock, back and forth.

I wasn’t surprised to hear she’d been in a dry spell; Ruth is not usually the type of woman to go out and pick up a guy for random sex. Teasing her I said, “But I bet your big black dildo got a workout.”

“Mine is brown,” she laughed. “I want you to suck my tits and I’ll go slow. I’ll cum quickly. After that, you can fuck me however you want, whatever position.”

I slowly took one breast into my mouth and suckled for a moment before flicking her stiff nipple with my tongue. Ruth was moaning, but I wasn’t sure if it was from my nipple play or from riding my dick. My hands caressed, pinched, and pulled on her nipples while my mouth and tongue teased her in the same manner.

Now I knew what HJ had said years ago about her being vocal, Ruth was moaning non-stop. I figured it was from my size because I knew I was almost two inches longer than HJ and thicker too. I decided to go “all in” on her titties and I locked my mouth on her left boob and began sucking with all my might. She started moaning even louder.

“Oh fuck,” she said as she sped up her rocking on my manhood. “I’m going to cum. Keep sucking.” Ruth adjusted her body, causing my dick to hit a different part inside her vagina. “YES! YES! I’m cumming!”

Her kitty spasmed and clamped down on my cock as she went from a rocking motion to a plopping type of move, raising high up and then plunging my cock deep into her love tunnel. She did four or five “plops” when she stopped and slowly started grinding on my cock as she sat tall in the saddle. Her hands went from my shoulders to her breasts where she softly caressed both boobs. I could still feel her pussy twitching as a slight smile appeared on her face, a clear sign she was enjoying her post-orgasm high.

I didn’t move a muscle or say a word for about thirty seconds. Ruth finally opened her eyes and smiled as she looked down at me. “Damn, that was good. Between your big cock and being five months, that was a huge orgasm. It felt so good,” she whispered.

Snickering I said, “Of course it was my big cock.”

“Give me a minute, I need a rest,” she said as she dismounted my manhood.

When I looked down I saw her white creamy cum coating my cock and dripping down my balls. “Look at that mess!” I teased.

Ruth looked at my cock, looked at me, smiled, and then moved to grab my dick. She looked at me and licked my still erect cock, savoring her creamy nectar. “Mmmmm, tasty,” she said.

“Kiss me. I want a taste,” I told the blonde vixen.

She took another two licks from the bottom up to my crown, shifted towards me, and we kissed passionately. I could taste a bit of her tart spunk. Ruth collapsed on the bed and released a long, giant sigh.

“Two minutes. I need two minutes,” she mumbled.

I got up off her bed and found the bottled water on the dresser. I opened one pint size bottle and chugged it quickly. Ruth had noticed and waved at me. “Water?” I asked. She nodded her head. I opened the tight seal and offered her the bottle. Ruth sat up and gulped down half the bottle.

“That’s better,” she said. “OK, I’m ready. What position?”

As I climbed on the large California King bed, I said, “Let’s start in doggy, then reverse cowgirl.”

She rolled over and propped herself up on all fours while I moved toward the bottom of the bed. I gave her ass a small playful slap as I knee-walked into position behind her. My right hand inspected her pussy, and it was still plenty wet after our short break.

I took my meat in my hand and slapped it on her ass and then directly on her pussy. I then pressed my head into her labia backdoor and slowly pushed in half of my shaft and stopped. After a moment I went deeper into her tight, hot, wet box.

I was soon in a slow thrusting motion as I held Ruth by her hips. And again, Ruth began moaning. “Does my fuck buddy like my big fat cock?” I asked.

“Uh-huh,” she stammered as I slammed her ass thrusting.

“You need to work for it. I’m stopping. You need to push back on my dick,” I directed her. “Rock on my cock, baby!” I then slapped her ass.

“Damn, your cock feels so good in me,” she said as she started pushing back her ass.

We fucked like this for a few more minutes before I told her we needed to switch or I’d be fulling his cunt with jizz, and I still had a few positions I wanted to try. I was now on my back and Ruth was in reverse cowgirl. She rocked for a couple of minutes and then told me I was in for a treat: she started twerking on my cock.

As her ass bounced and jiggled, that motion teased my sensitive cock head. “Oh shit, I like that,” I told her. I was mesmerized watching her booty as she twerked her hips up and down. I became focused on her lil cute rosebud. As she bounced her butt cheeks would open and close, giving me just a glimpse of her browneye.

“Man, I’m getting close. That feels so good. Don’t stop twerking,” I told her.

Ruth stammered between grunts, “Me too.”

Watching her starfish flash in front of my eyes was too much I could take. Without much thought, I licked my index finger and shoved it in Ruth’s asshole.

“Fuck!” she exclaimed. “YES! Bang my ass!”

I followed her wishes and plunged my finger in and out of her backdoor. Between her twerking and the excitement of fingering her bunghole, I was about to explode.

“I’m going to cum!” I told her.

“Me too!” she yelled.

Ruth continued to rock on my cock and twerk. I kept my finger in her ass, although it was next to impossible with her booty bouncing so much.

I could feel my balls tighten so I knew I was extremely close to blast off. Just then, I felt her Kegel muscles squeeze my cock so hard as she started to climax.

“I’m going to cum!” I warned her.

Ruth said, “Yes! Yes!” as her pussy fluttered on my dick. Between her rapid rocking and orgasm, she had moved slightly, and my cock slipped out of her love tunnel.

I grabbed my manhood just as my first white cum rope shot about two feet and landed on her ass and waist area. I began stroking and the second and third jets of jizz hit squarely on each butt cheek. Two more small pearl bullets fired and missed her body, landing on the bedding.

After a minute Ruth climbed off the bed and looked at her ass in the reflection of the mirror. “I’m surprised there is that much cum after that load I swallowed,” she said.

“Come here,” I told her. I sat up on the edge of the bed and turned her around so she was facing away from me. I licked up the blobs of cum off her ass.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

I spun her around and kissed her, probing her mouth with my tongue, and giving her another taste of my man milk. “Just thought I’d clean your ass,” I teased.

“You’re a kinky one. Licking your cum off my butt is kinda hot, to be honest,” she said with a devilish grin.

We both used the restroom and I started to get dressed to return to my hotel room. I could tell by the look on her face she was disappointed. “You want me to spend the night?” I asked her.

“Only if you want to,” Ruth said.

“I want to. I want to have morning sex with you too. But, my co-worker and I are taking a current client out to some famous breakfast spot here in downtown Denver,” I explained. “Why don’t you make plans to spend tomorrow night in my room? Sound good?”

Smiling, “Yes, that sounds good.”

We kissed again. As we stood at the door she said, “Just a weekend fling.”

“Yes, just a weekend fling. HJ will never know,” I told her.

We kissed again, I opened the door and headed down the long hallway toward the elevator. As I rode the elevator up to my floor my cell phone dinged, indicating a text message.

I really had a nice time. How ‘bout we skip the luncheon tomorrow for a quickie?

I smiled as I read the message. I replied: Sounds like a great idea!

**

The next few days of the convention flew by as Ruth and I spent every evening together after the dinner functions. Sunday morning, we attended the final breakfast at 9:00 am for closing remarks and the announcement of next year's national convention site.

The association’s Executive Director read his script, “And the 2019 National Convention will be in…(three-second pause)… Dallas, Texas!”

We both looked at each other smiling. “Yee-haw!” I teased Ruth. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, not wanting the others at our table to hear, “If we’re both still single next year maybe we can do this again.”

Ruth giggled, “That’s a sure bet cowboy!”

The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments