Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Milf Chronicles - Janice

38
24 Comments 24
38.9k Views 38.9k
9.5k words 9.5k words
Famous Story
The doorbell rang, and as Janice Reeves got up to answer it she heard her eighteen year old son, Nick, call to her from upstairs.

 “Mom, that’s gonna be Thomas, will you let him in and tell him to come up to my room, please?”

 “Sure thing, Nick,” she replied.

 She opened the door and there on the other side of the screen door stood Thomas, her son’s best friend.

 “Hi, Mrs. Reeves!” he said, “Is Nick here?”

 “Hi, Thomas, yeah, he’s upstairs in his room and says for you to go on up,” she replied, opening the screen door and holding it open for him, standing up against the inner door to let him pass.

 “Thanks, Mrs. Reeves, you’re the best!” he said as he brushed by her. Janice was a little too close, and her big, heavy tits rubbed not-too-lightly across his abdomen as he went by her. She looked up at him and smiled as he walked past her. Janice closed the door and went back to the living room, sitting back down on the sofa.

 “He did that on purpose,” she thought to herself, “he rubbed across my tits with his stomach on purpose! My eighteen year old son’s best friend is flirting with me!” Janice had thought this for the past few weeks, and the more she thought about it and the more contact she had with Thomas, the more certain of it she became. Thomas was flirting with her, the thirty nine year old mother of his best friend!

 Just about that time her son and Thomas came down the stairs on their way out of the house. They both came into the living room.

 “Bye, Mom,” he said, bending over to kiss her on her cheek. “We’re going to the movies and then to get something to eat, so I’ll be gone for a while.” He kissed her lightly on the cheek, then gave her a quick hug.

 “Okay, sweetie, have fun but be careful,” she said. “Call me if you’re going to be too late, okay?”

 “Okay, thanks, Mom,” he said, then walked out of the room. Thomas was standing there now, smiling at her as she sat on the sofa.

 Two days later Janice was just getting home from work, and she walked in the door just as Nick and Thomas were again leaving. It was summer vacation, and while the kids were enjoying their summer off there was no rest for the working world. Janice was no exception in that aspect, but in one she was a nurse and worked rotating shifts, and she was just coming off of a midnight shift having worked all night. She was looking forward to a nice, quiet house with the kids gone so she could sleep all day before having to go back to work at ten PM that night. It was a little after eight AM when she walked in the door, purse in hand, and she was beat. Nick and Thomas were in the kitchen, Nick on the business side of the counter and Thomas sitting on a bar stool on the other side, with Nick putting the last items for their lunch in a bag when she walked in.

 “Hi, Mom!” Nick said.

 “Hi, Mrs. Reeves!” Thomas echoed, smiling at her.

 “Morning, guys,” Janice said, walking across the room to the living room and dropping her purse on the sofa, then turned to walk into the kitchen which adjoined the living room. She never used the den much; that was her husband’s territory, and even when he was out of town visiting his father – like this week – she hardly ever went in it. She was content to just stay in the living room, relax, smoke her cigarettes, read some, and surf the ‘net on the computer.

 “You look tired, Mom,” Nick said. “Hard night last night?”

 “The usual – all the crazies come out on the midnight shift, and last night was more of the same,” she said, getting a glass from the cabinet, then pouring herself a glass of orange juice. She walked out of the kitchen and back to the living room, sitting on the sofa as she took a sip.

 “Going to the pool, are we?” she asked.

 “Yep, we haven’t been there yet, so we figured it was time!” he replied, putting the finishing touches on their lunch.

 “Bye, Mom,” he said, “have a good sleep!”

 “Thanks, Nick, I will, and y’all have a good time!” she said as he walked out of the room.

 She didn’t see either of them before she went to work again that night, and her daughter told her that they said they were going out to eat and then over to Thomas’s house for a while.

 The next morning Thomas’s father had some errands to run around town, so he was up and out of the house early. It was the middle of the summer and the kids were out of school, so he let Thomas enjoy his summer vacation and sleep in. The night before he had asked him if he could borrow his binoculars for a trip to the lake he was taking with Nick and their friends the coming weekend, so before he left the house he left him a note telling Thomas that they were in a box in the top of the closet in his home office.

 Thomas got up about an hour after his father had left, stretching his arms above his head and yawning as he woke up. He tossed the covers aside and got up, then walked across the room to the window that overlooked the driveway. Both cars were gone, so he knew he had the house to himself. He walked out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. He took a quick shower. Then he put on a pair of khaki shorts and t-shirt on before going downstairs to get something to eat.

 He saw the note from his father on the table, and after he finished breakfast he went into his father’s home office to get the binoculars. He opened the door to the closet and saw several boxes up on the shelf, all of which were out of his reach, so he returned to the kitchen to get the two-step stool. He came back and put the stool in place, climbed up on it, and reached for the top box. The box was heavier than he thought, and as he pulled it from the shelf he lost his grip on it and the box fell to the floor, the contents spilling out.

 “Damn it to hell!” he cursed out loud as the contents of the box scattered on the floor. “Just what I need! I hope I didn’t break any fucking thing,” he said, getting down from the stool and kneeling down to start cleaning up the mess.

 The first thing he saw was the binoculars in their hard case, so he picked them up and set them off to the side. Then he started to pick up the rest of the items which turned out to be old video cassette tapes, most of which were in hard plastic cases but some of which were in their original packaging, complete with pictures of the movie and of the male and female actors on the tape. He picked up the ones in the black plastic cases first and put them in the box, then picked up a couple of the others to put them in the box as well. He instinctively turned one of them over to look at the front to see what the movie was, and he smiled as he saw that it was a pornographic movie.

 “So my dad watches porn, huh? Cool! I may have to watch one of these old porno tape sometime” he said out loud to himself, putting the tape in the box and picking up the next one. He turned that one over also, chuckling as he did so, but then he froze and his mouth fell open when he saw the picture of the female actress on the cover.

 “Oh, my God!” he whispered, his eyes wide with shock and amazement. “No way…no fuckin’ way!” he said to himself as he looked at the picture again. Then he picked up the one he had put in the box, saw that the actress on that one was the same, and picked up two more from the floor. All of them were movies of the same actress, an actress who called herself “Lethal Hooters” and who apparently was famous for the size of her breast, advertised on the box as being – forty two double D‘s! Even though the picture was of a much younger female, he recognized her right away.


“My best friend’s mom was a porn star!” he exclaimed, looking down at the picture of the woman smiling at the camera, cupping her huge breast with both hands lifting them up. They were full, rounded and heavy, sagging just a bit, their torpedo shape making them a bit longer than they were rounded. Her nipples were pale but hard and erect, nearly the size of a pencil eraser, and they were surrounded by saucer-sized areolas that were also pale to the point of not being visible. He stared at the picture for a few seconds more, then jumped to his feet and went over to the DVD/VCR combo beneath the TV set.

 “I just gotta see this!” he said, bending over and reaching for the power switches on the TV and VCR. He turned both of them on, then slipped the tape out of the sleeve and shoved it into the slot on the VCR. The picture flickered as the “autoplay” function engaged, and he stepped back to sit on the couch as the movie began to play. He grabbed the remote and fast-forwarded through all of the conversation and plot bullshit that he didn’t have the least interest in seeing, slowing the movie down to the normal playing speed once the sex scenes started. He sat there, wide eyed and his mouth hanging open, as he watched his best friend’s mom and her huge breast on the screen in front of him.

 She was kneeling in front of a guy with a huge cock, gamely trying to get his entire cock into her mouth. She got about half of it in her mouth, working on it with both hands and eventually bringing him to orgasm by jerking him off. Thomas gasped out loud when he saw that she was drenched in the guy’s cum.

 Thomas couldn’t take his eyes off the movie, and he continued watching it until the end, fast-forwarding through the dialogue and watching just the sex scenes. When he got to the end of the movie he stood up to retrieve the cassette from the machine and discovered that his knees were actually weak, and that his hand was shaking when he reached for the cassette. He turned off the TV and VCR, then he began to smile to himself, looking up at the ceiling as a silly grin crossed his face.

 “Mrs. Reeves was a porn star!” he said to the ceiling, laughing again.

 When Janice came home from work the next morning her daughter was still in bed, sleeping in and Nick was just starting to move around upstairs. She passed him in the hallway on the way to her room as he was heading to the bathroom to shower.

 “Morning, Mom,” he said.

 “Morning, Nickie,” she replied in passing, then closed the door. Five minutes later she was undressed and in bed, sound asleep.

 Seven hours later she woke up, feeling a lot better than she had when she went to bed. She took a quick shower to wash the daytime sleep off of herself; she would shower again before she went to work. But right now she didn’t do all that. After she showered she pulled on an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt, not bothering with panties or a bra, since she wasn’t going anywhere except back to work in four hours. She brushed her hair and then went downstairs where she found two notes on the kitchen counter, one from his son telling her that he was at his girlfriend’s house and would be home late, and one from her daughter telling her that she was babysitting for the entire day and most of the night, and would also be home late.

 “Excellent!” Janice thought, “I get the house and the early evening to myself!” She loved her kids, but as any parent knows you also love the “me time” that you so rarely got when raising them. She went to the kitchen and fixed herself something to eat, just a sandwich for now, and sat down at the counter on the barstool where Thomas had been to eat it. After she finished eating she went into the living and was just about to sit down on the sofa when the doorbell rang.

 “Who the hell could that be?” she wondered aloud as she walked across the living room to the front door. She opened the door and was surprised to see Thomas standing there.

 “Hey, Mrs. Reeves!” he said.

 “Hey, Thomas,” she replied, “If you’re looking for Nick, I’m afraid he’s not here. He’s out with his girlfriend and won’t be back home until late tonight.”

 “I know, he told me,” Thomas replied. “Actually, I came to see you.”

 “You did?” Janice replied.

 “Yes, I did,” he said, continuing. “I need to talk to you about something, if you don’t mind.”

 “Sure, I don’t mind, what is it?” Janice asked.

 “Well, uh, it’s kinda personal,” he said, shrugging his shoulders a bit. “Can I come in? I’d rather not talk out on the porch like this.”

 “Oh, yeah, sure, c’mon in!” Janice said, opening the screen door for him and holding it open. She made no effort to get out of his way this time, and once again he brushed her tits as he went by. And once again he looked her in the eye when he did it.

 They walked through the house and into the living room. Janice sat down on the sofa, tucking one leg beneath her, and Thomas couldn’t help but notice how stunningly sexy she looked. He felt his cock twitch in response to what he was seeing, but he tried to ignore it. He sat down beside her.

 “So what’s on your mind, Thomas?” she asked.

 “Can I be honest with you, Mrs. Reeves?” he asked.

 “Sure,” she replied.

 “And you won’t tell anybody, not even Nick?” he asked.

 “I won’t tell anybody, not even Nick,” she said, “and that’s a promise. Now what’s on your mind, Thomas?”

 “Well, to be totally honest with you, Mrs. Reeves, what did you do before you became a nurse?” he asked.

 “I went to college Thomas,” she replied, wondering what had prompted this conversation and where it was going.

 “Yeah, I know, but what did you do when you weren’t in class?” he asked, smiling coyly at her. “What did you do for work, I mean? I’m sure your mom and dad didn’t pay for you to go to college, so you had to do something for money, right?”

 “Right,” she said, a bit uneasily.

 “So what did you do for work?” he asked.

 “Odd jobs here and there,” she said, making things up on the fly now. “waitress at a restaurant, and as a cashier at a gas station a summer or two, things like that.” She felt awful at having to lie to him, but there was no way she could tell him the truth. He was smiling at her as she replied, nodding his head slowly.

 “Right, right, waitress a few tables, worked as a cashier at some gas station,” he said, his smile getting bigger as he continued, “made a few porn movies…” He was positively grinning by this time.

 “Excuse me?” she said, feeling herself go pale.

 “Made a few porn movies, I said,” he repeated. Then he dropped his hand down to her knee and leaned forward, looking intently at her and smiling. “It’s okay, Mrs. Reeves, I know all about it! I found some of the porn movies today while I was looking for some binoculars, and I’m okay with it! I mean, really, how cool is it to be able to say that my best friend‘s mom, is the famous ‘Lethal Hooters!’”

 “I don’t know as I’d exactly use the word ‘famous’ to describe me,” she said, still flustered and surprised that Thomas had discovered her secret past. “I mean, yeah, I made a few movies, around a dozen or so, but I’d hardly say I was famous.”

 “Are you kidding?” he said, sitting back and smiling bigger at her. “I looked it up on the internet, and you’re one of the most popular and famous female porn stars out there, right up there with Lisa Lipps and Tiffany Towers!”

 “No, those women are the big time, the really big time,” she said, smiling for the first time. “There’s no way you could compare me to them.”

 “From what I saw, I say you could,” he said, sitting back and smiling at her.

 “You watched one of them?” she asked nervously.

 “Yes, I did, and I’d like to watch the others, too,” he replied, his gaze flitting down to his crotch for a brief moment. “If it’s okay with you, that is,” he said.

 Janice paused to think for a moment before replying.

 “Well, now that you’ve seen one of them and you’re okay with my having made them, I guess it’s okay, but on one condition,” she said.

 “Sure, Mrs. Reeves, what’s that?” he said.

 “You can never tell Nick or my husband that you know about me being a former porn star,” she said, a serious look on her face.

 “Doesn’t he know?” Thomas asked.

 “Sure my husband does.”

 “Okay,” Thomas replied, sitting back and nodding his head. “It’ll be our little secret Mrs. Reeves!”

 “Thank you, Thomas,” she said, smiling at him.

"So I was wondering what other naughty little secrets do you have?" Thomas asked, studying her facial expression as her mouth curled into a warm smile.

 "Wouldn't you like to know," she said, hiding her playful expression by taking a drink from her coffee mug.

 "Ummm, yeah actually. I would."

 Janice laughed, though she seemed to be dodging the question.

 "Well," she said softly, cocking her head to the side. "What would you like to know?"

 "Are you going to answer truthfully?" Thomas asked.

 "Depends on the question." Janice replied.

 "You have to promise that you'll answer truthfully."

 "Okay, I'll you what," Janice muttered, leaning in towards Thomas. "I'll answer one question for every question I get to ask you?"

 Thomas pondered her proposal for a moment, before answering.

 "Deal."

 "Alright," she said with a nod of her head. "You go first."

 "How many times have been fucked in the ass?"

 "Wow," she exclaimed with a laugh. "You don't waste any time, do you?"

Thomas just smiled and awaited her response. She looked at him as she shifted in the sofa, looking uncomfortable. Janice then held up her hand displaying five fingers.

 "That's not too..." he began, before she lifted her other hand, flashing out four more fingers.

 Thomas’s smile grew wider as she began to blush, quickly taking another nervous drink of her coffee.

 "And how many of those were repeat performers?" he asked, crossing his arms as he grew more intrigued by his friend's mom enticing answer.

 "Uh uh," Janice, scolded with a wave of her finger. "My turn."

 "Right. Sorry. I forgot." He replied.

 "Have...you...ever...had a threesome?" she asked.

 "Nope," Thomas stated flatly. "My turn."

 Janice looked disappointed at his answer.

 "Have you?" he asked.

 "Maybe...," she answered elusively as he furrowed his brow in mock anger. "Okay, okay. Yes. I have."

 "With two guys?"

 “Yeah. So let me ask your opinion on a double standard? When a guy screws a bunch of girls, they are called a stud or a lady's man. When a woman does it, she's called a slut or a whore.”

 "Because...girls can get laid whenever they want," Thomas replied.

 "They can not," she stated bluntly, frowning at his suggestion.

 "Oh yes, they can," he insisted. "If you wanted to get laid right now...you could. Women hold all the power when it comes to sex. You could walk up to any guy anywhere and say 'want to fuck?' and you could get laid."

 "Oh whatever," she scoffed with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Guys can get laid whenever they want too!"

 "Oh no they can't," he replied.

 "Yes they can!"

 "Mrs. Reeves," he said bluntly, raising his eyebrows as he kept his gaze fixed. "Trust me. If I could be getting laid right now... I would be."

 "Oh yeah?" she said with light hearted laugh.

 "So are you trying to tell me..." she began, leaning in close as her voice grew softer. "That if a girl came up to you at any time and asked you to go home with her... You would say yes?"

 "Absolutely!" he replied.

 Janice bit her lip, and rolled her eyes as if something was on her mind. She then fixed her eyes back on Thomas as she spoke.

 "Okay then. Do you want to fuck?"

 Thomas was caught off guard by her questions and just stared vacantly in surprise before studying her face for any sign that would tell him that she was joking.

 "Are you fucking with me?" he asked, his eyes narrowing with suspicion.

 "No..." she said, sipping from her coffee mug. "But I will be soon."

 “We can’t, Mrs. Reeves,” he said, hating having to say it and hoping she’d fight back.

 “Yes, we can. I’m here, you’re here, the house is empty, no one will be here until late tonight, so we have the house all to ourselves. You know I think I know how much you want me,” she said, glancing down at the very visible lump in his jeans.

 She reached out and took his head in her hands again. Again she pulled his head toward her and kissed him, softly but firmly, her lips parted, her tongue darting into his mouth and teasing his own. She opened her lips more and deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself into him so he could feel her huge breasts pressing against him, the nipples rock-hard. He put his hands on her hips and gripped them firmly, wanting to slide his hands over her shapely body but hesitating to do so. When she broke the kiss she left him nearly breathless. His cock was rock-hard and throbbing, begging for release.

 “We shouldn’t do this.”

 “I don’t care,” she said in an equally low voice. Looking at him, and the fires of desire were burning brightly in her eyes.

 “I want you to fuck me!” she said, sliding a hand down his chest, tweaking his nipple through his shirt on the way and sending jolts of electricity through him, then sliding her hand down to the bulge of his hard cock. She squeezed firmly as she kissed him again, sliding her tongue into his mouth at once, holding his lips to hers with her hand still on the back of his head.

 Whatever resistance Thomas still had crumbled as soon as she touched his cock and squeezed. He hadn’t had sex with a girl in at least a year, so now to be confronted with this incredibly hot, incredibly sexy milf was just too much for him to take. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, kissing her back, and he heard her sigh again as he did so. He slid one hand down her back to her ass, gripping it in his hand and squeezing hard as he pulled her closer to him. She gave his cock a tug back in return, their tongues dancing as the kiss grew in intensity.

 She broke off the kiss, her breath coming quickly now, and kissed her way around to his other ear to repeat what she had done before, her hand still on his cock and squeezing.

 “Oh, my God, your hands feel so good on my cock Mrs. Reeves!”

 “I think you can call me ‘Janice’ now, Thomas,” she said, lifting her head and looking at him. He looked back at her and smiled.

 “Okay, Janice!” he said.

 She had a devilish look on her face as she spoke again.

 “I have something I want to show you,“ she said standing up off the sofa and took two steps back. She ran her hands up her sides and over the sides of her big breast, pushing them together. Her nipples were hard and erect, poking out against the material of her shirt. “A couple of things, actually,“

 Never taking her eyes from his, she crossed her arms in front of her, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it up over her big breasts and then over her head to drop it on the floor. Still keeping eye contact with him, she immediately unbuttoned her jeans and slid her thumbs into the sides of her jeans and pulled them down her hips. Then, she slid them down her legs and stepped out of them, her heavy breasts swaying with her movements, the nipples hard and erect. She held the jeans out to the side, still looking in his eyes and smiling a half-smile, as she deliberately dropped them onto the floor to join her discarded shirt. She spread her feet apart, put her hands on her hips and stood there in front of him, allowing him to take in the sight of her completely naked body.

 “Well, Thomas, what do you think?” she asked, smiling demurely at him.

 “I think you’re absolutely gorgeous, that’s what I think!” he replied, and he meant every word of it. Her breast were obviously fake, for no woman on earth could possibly be born with such treasures. They were big and heavy but firm with very little sag, and they were capped by two big, prominent nipples surrounded by large, areolas. That were also pale to the point of not being visible.. After letting his gaze linger on her breasts for a few moments he looked down at her pussy; she had trimmed her pubic hair into a very narrow strip, clipping it close as well, and her outer lips were shaven smooth. He could see that her outer lips were swollen and full, slightly parted, an indication of just how aroused she was.

 “I know you like my big breasts, Thomas, because I’ve seen you looking at them,” she cupped her huge breasts in both hands and lifted them up for him to see, jiggling them slightly.

 “So what do you think?” she asked, smiling at him.

 “I think they’re magnificent!” he replied, not able to take his eyes from them as she rolled the nipples between her fingers.

 “I can’t wait to feel your hands and lips on them,” she said, pulling on her nipples as she spoke.

smilehope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilehope

“I also can’t wait to feel them wrapped around your big, hard cock!”

 “I’m looking forward to that myself,” Thomas replied. He could feel the precum flowing out of his cock and dampening the front of his shorts.

 She stepped back in between Thomas’s feet, and he immediately reached out and grasped both of her huge tits with his hands. They were firm, heavy and solid, the skin silky smooth to his touch; he ran his hands over them and then lifted them, feeling their massive weight against his palms. He ran his thumbs over her nipples, both at the same time, and she closed her eyes and sighed as he did so. He lowered his head as he lifted one of the huge globes to his lips and placed his lips over and around the nipple, and then sucked it into his mouth.

She gasped as he did this, then reached out and grasped his hard cock and gave it a squeeze. She massaged his cock and balls through his shorts as he went from one big tit to the other, sucking and teasing on each nipple in turn as she continued to grope him from outside his shorts. She moaned gently as he worked her tits over, and the tugging on his cock became more urgent. She reached down with both hands and began working at unfastening his shorts, quickly unfastening them.

 “I need to stand up, Janice,” he said quietly, and she looked up at him, her hands still on his cock. “It’s getting kinda uncomfortable down there, being pointed the wrong way and all.” He put his hands on the arm of the sofa and stood up, and she stepped back to give him room to move. The thick, hard shaft of his cock pressed firmly and insistently at the leg of his shorts as he stood up, tenting out the material and straining for release. She could see the outline of the bulbous head clearly through the light cotton of the khaki shorts, and she felt her pussy getting wetter by the second. She sat back on her haunches, never taking her eyes off of the imprint of his cock.

“Ready?” he asked, teasing her. She looked up at and nodded, then looked back down to his cock in eager anticipation. “Okay, here it is!” he said, releasing his shorts and letting them fall. They fell part of the way down his hips but were kept from falling all the way down by his cock pushing against the leg; without thinking and without hesitation Janice reached up, grabbed the bottom edges of the legs of his shorts, and tugged them down to let them fall to the floor. His nearly fully erect cock sprang up like a jack-in-the-box, and Janice gasped as she saw it bobbing in front of her face.

 “Your cock is beautiful, Thomas!” she said, smiling up at him and then looking back down at his cock. “So big and hard, and the head is just….wow!”

 “It’s not that big,” Thomas replied.

 “Sure it is! It’s huge!”

 “No, Janice, it’s not,” Thomas said. “I wish I could say it was like the porn actors, but it’s not. I’m a normal guy in that aspect, trust me.”

 “How big is it? Have you ever measured it?” she said, running her fingers lightly up and down the sides of his shaft as she admired his manhood.

 “Yes, I have, and it’s a little over eight and a half inches – right in the middle of the ‘normal’ scale when it comes to cock size.”

 “Well, I think it’s big and it’s beautiful, and I can’t wait to see what it can do!” she said. She also knew what she wanted – what she needed – to do next, and she felt her pussy flood with anticipation. She stood up and put her hands on his upper arms, gently pushing him backwards towards the sofa. He stepped back until he felt the back of his legs encounter the sofa behind him, and the he sat down as she continued to push on his arms. She was now standing over him, his hard cock standing straight up in his lap, and she moved his knees apart with her legs so she could move in close to him.

 He found himself face to face with Janice’s magnificent breasts, and as he watched she cupped them in her hands and then held them up for him. She leaned forward and pressed them against his face, and he reached up and grasped the big globes with both hands. His lips found one of her erect nipples and he immediately clamped his lips around it, sucking on it as he ran his tongue over it as he squeezed her big globes in his hands. She moaned slightly as he sucked on her hard nub, feeding her breast to him.

After a few moments she pulled that nipple from his mouth and fed him her other breast, pushing the nipple into his mouth so he could repeat his treatment to the other one. She felt her pussy flooding at the feeling of her son’s best friend’s lips and tongue on her breasts and nipples, and she moaned again as he squeezed her breasts harder in his hands. She pushed her breasts harder against his face, pushing them together to smother his face in her breast flesh.

 As she pressed her big breasts in his face, Thomas slid one hand down her flat stomach to her mound, and she gasped as he cupped her mound in the palm of his hand. She was hot and wet, her outer lips slippery with her juices, and he slipped a finger between them to caress her soft, silky and slippery inner lips. She groaned and released her breasts from her hands, wrapping her arms around his head and pulling his face into her breasts as he slid his finger inside her wet tunnel, running it along her clit in the process.

She squealed and pulled his head tighter to her bosom as he did this, then thrust her hips forward to urge him in deeper. He slid his finger in deeper as she wanted, and he felt her pussy muscles clamp down on it as he moved inside her. His thumb found her clit, and he began to massage her clit in circles with his thumb as he slid his finger in and out of her pussy, sucking and nipping on her nipples as the same time.

 “Oh, God, Thomas, I’m gonna cum!” she moaned, and then she did. She cried out as her orgasm hit, pulling his head hard against her chest, and he felt her body trembling and shaking as her orgasm took control. He wrapped his arm around her waist and held on fast as he slipped his finger in and out of her clutching, gripping pussy, still rubbing her clit with his thumb as she came. She closed her eyes and held on to his head, her mouth open as wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed over and through her body in one of the most powerful orgasms she’d ever experienced.

 When it was finally over it left her gasping and weak in the knees, and Thomas slipped his hand from her mound and wrapped both arms around her waist, holding her for support as she recovered from the intense orgasm. He could hear her gasping for breath, her large breasts heaving around his face as she struggled to catch her breath, and he picked his head up from between them and looked up at her face, smiling at her.

 “You ok, Mrs. Reeves ?” he asked, and she opened her eyes to look down at him. She smiled back, her eyes slightly hooded.

 “Oh my God, Thomas, that was wild!” she said, smiling back at him. “But I told you to call me Janice, but now it’s your turn.”

 She, reached behind her to unclasp his hands and take his arms from around her chest. He knew what she was going to do, so he stretched his arms out behind him and leaned back, as she knelt between his legs, bracing herself with her hands on the top of his thighs for support on the way down. She kept her eyes on his as she lowered her big breasts down onto and around his throbbing cock, and he felt their weight on his hips on either side of his cock before she grabbed his cock and slipped it between her massive breasts, holding it straight up as she pushed her breasts together to engulf his entire cock. Just the head of his shaft was visible once she had her breasts wrapped around his cock, and she pressed them together firmly to keep it trapped in between them. Then she began to move them up and down his shaft, lifting them up with her hands as she kept them pressed together, slowly tit-fucking his cock.

 “Let’s get some of that wonderful precum in there to make things nice and slippery, shall we?” she said softly, looking down as she lifted her breasts high enough to bury the head of his cock between them.

She did this for several moments, and his steady flow of precum soon had his shaft and the inner surfaces of her big, firm breasts covered with his slippery fluid. She looked up into his eyes as she fucked his cock with her big tits, smiling at him as she did so. She looked down to see the bulbous head of his cock as it appeared from between her breasts, and she stuck her tongue out to lick the precum from the tip. Then she lowered her lips down to the head and placed them on the tip of his cock, sucking on it firmly as she continued to slide her breasts up and down his cock. She was sucking the precum from him, swallowing it as fast as she could get it out of him, and it made him moan with pleasure.

 “You like that, Thomas?” she said in a husky voice as she continued to tit-fuck him. “You like when I suck the precum from the end of your dick like that?”

 “Yes, baby, I do,” he replied softly, watching her as she moved her breasts up and down his shaft.

 “I love the feeling of your cock between my big tits!” she said, releasing her breasts from around his cock and grasping it firmly with both hands. “You have such a beautiful cock, Thomas, so big and thick!” she said, slowly pumping his shaft. “And I just love your balls, they’re so heavy and full! Of course, they won’t be full by the time I’m done with you!”

 “And why is that, Janice?” Thomas asked, toying with her. She looked up and grinned broadly at him as she replied.

 “Because I’m going to drain them dry, that’s why!”

 “Oh, you are, are you?”

 “Yes, I am,” she said, playing along with him, stroking his cock as she massaged his balls. “I’m going to suck the cum right out of you with my hot, wet mouth, and when you cum I’m going to swallow every drop! And I’m glad you shave your balls, too, by the way,” she said, looking down at his balls. “Makes it so much easier to suck them into my mouth!”

 “Think you can get them into that mouth of yours?” Thomas asked, teasing her.

 “Well, let’s just see about that, shall we?” she replied.

She dropped her head down and ran the flat of her tongue over his smooth balls, licking them both in turn and covering them with her saliva. The sensations were exquisite, but nothing compared to the thrill he got when she placed her full, pouty lips over one of his balls, opened her mouth, and slowly began sucking one of his balls into her mouth. She looked up at him and looked him in the eyes as she ran her tongue over it as she sucked on it, opening her mouth wider as she sucked it in. Before Thomas knew it she had sucked his ball completely into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue while she slowly pumped his shaft with her hand, never taking her eyes off his until she noticed the big drop of precum at the tip of his erect cock.

She slid her hand up his shaft and placed her thumb on the tip, then slid it around and around, spreading the slick fluid over the head of his cock. He jumped at this but she hung on, rubbing her thumb around and around as she rolled her tongue over his ball in her mouth. She slowly released it from her wet, sucking mouth with a soft ‘pop,’ then took a quick breath before she repeated the process with his other one. Thomas let his head fall back and he moaned as she sucked on his balls, her thumb sliding around on the slippery tip of his cock as she slowly pumped it. She pulled her head back, sucking harder on his ball in her mouth, but not hard enough to hurt him. After a few moments of this she released it from her mouth, then ran the flat of her tongue along the underside of his shaft from his balls to the tip, licking his entire length before swirling the tip of her tongue over and around the head of his engorged cock.

 “Now for the really good part,” she said in a husky voice, still looking him in the eyes.

She dropped her head and slipped her full, soft lips around the tip of his cock and slowly sucked the bulbous head into her mouth, sliding her tongue over and around it as she did so. Once she had the head in her mouth she paused for a moment, swirling her tongue around the crown and sucking the precum out of him, and then began sucking his cock slowly into her mouth, sliding her lips further and further down his shaft in one long, continuous movement. Thomas watched in amazement as she slowly slipped his entire cock into her mouth, sliding her lips down his shaft until her nose was touching his abdomen.

She held her head there for a moment, and Thomas could feel his cock pressing against the back of her throat as she slid her tongue along the underside of his shaft. She sucked hard on him, her cheeks hollowing in, and then she slid her mouth back up his shaft in the same slow, delicious manner as before until just the head was in her mouth. Then she repeated the process, settling into a smooth, easy rhythm as she slid her wet mouth up and down his shaft over and over. She began massaging his balls with her hands as she worked on him, urging him closer and closer to cumming.

 Thomas felt his cock swell and his balls shift, and he moaned loudly as his cock exploded deep in Janice’s mouth. He came hard, his cock pumping and throbbing, the cum racing through his shaft and exploding out of his cock directly into Janice’s sucking, swallowing mouth. She never stopped sucking on him as his cock pumped again and again, shooting stream after stream of hot, thick cum into her mouth. She swallowed quickly and then swallowed again as his flood of cum filled her mouth. She squeezed his balls and dove her head all the way down on his shaft, burying her nose in his stomach as she held his cock in her mouth and sucked the cum from him.

She held his cock deep in her mouth as his orgasm ran its course, and when his cock finally slowed and then stopped pumping on her tongue, she slowly slid her mouth up his length, sucking hard as she went to get the last few drops of cum from him. His shaft glistened with her spit, and she looked up at him when she got to the tip of his dick. She held his gaze as she ran her tongue over and around the tip, sucking the last trace of cum from him before slipping his cock out of her mouth. She smiled at him, a sexy, wicked smile, licking her lips as she slowly pumped his softening shaft with her hand.

 “Mmmm, that was good!” she said, licking the underside of his cock gently. “I told you I was going to suck the cum from you, and I just love the way it tastes and how it feels sliding down my throat!”

 “Damn, Janice, that was fantastic!” Thomas said, lifting up and looking down at her as she licked and stroked his semi-hard cock. He was surprised that he wasn’t totally soft by now, but after all he did have more than a year of sexual tension to release. And it had been a long time, since he’d been with a woman who was this damned good! “How did you learn to suck cock like that?”

 “The same way you get to Carnegie Hall, silly – practice, practice, practice!” she said, smiling at him. “But is all that really important right now?” she was still slowly pumping his shaft with her hand as she spoke, and she stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of the head for emphasis.

 “No, I guess not,” he said, smiling back at her.

 “Make me cum, Thomas,” she said almost breathlessly. “I want to feel your lips on my clit and your tongue in my pussy.

 Without another word Janice got on top of Thomas, lying in the classic ‘69’ position, and immediately grasped his cock and slipped her mouth down on it. She spread her legs and dropped her knees to the couch on either side of Thomas’s head, and he could feel the smooth silkiness of her thighs on the sides of his face. He could also smell her arousal, and the aroma made his cock throb harder as Janice worked on getting it into her mouth again.

 Thomas said as he reached up and grabbed Janice by the hips, lifting her up and pulling her pussy up closer to his mouth so he could reach it. Then he grabbed the firm globes of her ass with both hands and squeezed hard, making Janice cry out

 Thomas dove into Janice’s pussy with his tongue, making her gasp in pleasant surprise. She lifted herself up with her hands on the sofa on either side of Thomas’s hips and spread her thighs further apart to give him better access to her pussy, her head tilted back and her eyes closed as Thomas drove his tongue deeper into her tunnel.

 “Oh, God, Thomas, that feels so good!” Janice moaned as Thomas slid his tongue in and out of her tunnel, making her jump and gasp as he flicked it over her clit.

 “I’m gonna cum, Thomas, I’m gonna cum!” she moaned, and a second later Thomas felt her pussy clamp down on his tongue as she flooded his mouth with her pussy juices.

She clamped her thighs onto the sides of his head and cried out as her orgasm shook her, pushing her mound back onto his mouth as he sucked on her hard clit. He gripped the globes of her ass in his hands hard, squeezing them as she came all over his face. After several long, pleasure-filled moments he felt Janice’s body relax as her orgasm faded, and he eased his grip on her ass. Her intense orgasm left her panting for breath, and she fell down onto her elbows to rest. Thomas could feel the mound of her massive breasts pressing into his stomach as she lay on him. Thomas patted her on one ass cheek twice before speaking.

 “Let me up, Janice,” Thomas said, and she lifted her right thigh to let him slide out from under her. Her huge breasts heaved with her breathing, the nipples hard and erect, and she was breathing hard with excitement.

 “Oh, my God, you are fantastic!” she gasped, smiling up at him. “I’ve never cum that hard before, and I’ve never cum twice that fast! But you know what I wanna feel now, baby?”

 “What’s that?” he replied.

 “I wanna feel your big, hard cock sliding in and out of my wet, tight milf pussy as you fuck me!”

 “And I know just how I want to fuck you, too,” he said

 “Stand up,” he commanded, and Janice did. Then he pointed to the arm of the sofa and said, “Bend over.” Janice did as she was told, quickly going over to the padded arm of the sofa and bending over, her ass high in the air, her soaking wet pussy vulnerable and exposed as she spread her feet apart. Thomas walked over and got behind her, then grabbed her hips with one hand as he positioned the head of his throbbing cock against her opening with the other. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit a few times.

 “Oh my God, that feels good!” she said, “Now stop teasing me and put that big, hard cock inside me! Do it hard!”

 He pushed the head in and Janice gasped with pleasure; then he grabbed her hips tightly with both hands and drove his entire cock into Janice’s pussy in one hard, deep thrust. She cried out as Thomas impaled her, her head coming up in response, his balls banging into her pussy as he buried his cock completely in her tunnel. Thomas held his cock inside Janice’s pussy for just a moment and then began thrusting his shaft in and out of her in long, deep, hard strokes.

 Janice cried out as Thomas impaled her once more, then Janice grabbed two handfuls of the sofa cushion and did her best as Thomas pounded her with his cock. He began fucking her in long, deep, hard strokes, banging his cock inside her with each forward thrust of his hips, and she cried out each time he drove his cock into her sopping wet pussy. She could feel his big, heavy balls banging against her clit with each thrust, his thick cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy over and over again, the bulbous head bumping against her cervix with each thrust.

 Janice was still bent over the arm of the sofa, her eyes squeezed closed and her fists clenching the sofa cushion, her hair flying and her huge breasts bouncing as her body jerked with the impact of Thomas’s cock being pounded into her. Thomas could hear the slapping sound of his hips and balls as they impacted her hips and pussy. Janice could feel the determination and lust in Thomas as he fucked her harder and harder. Then she squeezed her eyes closed again and moaned, then the moan turned into a cry as her orgasm hit, the waves of pleasure crashing through her.

 “Oh my God, baby, you’re gonna make me cum!” she cried, gripping the sofa cushion.. “You’re gonna make me cum so hard!”

 “Oh... My... God... Oh... My... God...!” Janice cried in time with Thomas’s thrusts, her head turned to the side and pressed against the back of the sofa as Thomas fucked her harder and harder. “I’m… Gonna… Cum… I’m… Gonna… Cum!” she cried as her orgasm exploded inside her like a bomb. She screamed and squeezed her eyes shut as the waves of pleasure erupted out of her pussy and flooded through her body, and Thomas could feel her pussy clamping down on his cock and her body trembling as she came hard.

 “Me, too,” he said, breathing hard and trying to hold off until she was ready. “I’m gonna cum all over your ass!”

 “Oh no, you’re not! I want that cum inside me! I want to feel your cock pumping inside my pussy when you cum!” she said, looking at him from over her shoulders and clamping her ass around him to keep him from pulling out.

 “But I can’t…” he started, but she cut him off and put his mind at ease.

 “Yes you can, baby, yes you can!” she said, smiling at him. “I’m on the pill, so yes you can!”

 “You are?” he asked, relieved. He could be in enough trouble now as it was, and that was one less thing for him to worry about.

 “Yes, so give it to me! Cum for me, cum inside me, cum inside my tight milf pussy, and fill me up with your hot cum!” She urged him on.

 He felt the familiar tingling in his balls and felt them shift, and then he felt Janice pushing back against him to urge him on. He grunted and thrust harder, and then his orgasm hit. He groaned loudly and thrust harder as his cock exploded inside Janice’s pussy, flooding her tunnel with blast after blast of hot, thick cum. Four, five, six, then seven times his cock pumped inside her pussy, long ropes of cum blasting out of his cock to fill her to overflowing. Thomas pushed hard inside her and held his cock buried deep inside her pussy as his shaft pulsed and pumped, his balls emptying into her slick wetness.

 When it was all over it left both of them panting hard, both of them covered with a fine layer of sweat, and Thomas felt Janice clamp down on his shaft to squeeze the last bits of cum from him. He was gasping for breath as she was, and he held his position with his cock buried in Janice like a plug as they both recovered from their orgasms. Janice relaxed her hands and released the cushion from her death grip, then fell forward to lie over the arm of the sofa while she tried to catch her breath. Thomas stayed still as he felt his cock slowly began to soften inside this hot milf’s pussy

“Oh, my God, that was incredible!” she said, still breathing hard. “No one has ever made me cum that hard before!”

 “You’re pretty incredible yourself, Janice!” Thomas said, running his hand through his hair as he tried to catch his breath.

 “Was it me, or was it the fact that you haven’t had any pussy for over six months?” she asked, smiling coyly at him. Thomas was a little surprised that she knew this about him.

 “Probably a little of both, but more you than the absence of it,” he said, running his hands up the sides of her thighs and across her ass, then down to her to her breast, slightly pinching her nipple. He was still trapped inside her tunnel, enjoying the warm, wet sensation of being encased in her as he went soft. She lifted herself up onto her elbows, causing her inner muscles to flex around his softening shaft.

 “Well, your days of having to do without are over, that’s for sure!” she said, turning her head over her shoulders smiling at him. “I’m yours, Thomas, anytime you want, anytime at all. All you have to do is call me, and I’ll come right over and take care of you!” A part of him hated to admit it, but the thought of having this sexy, big-titted nymph no more than a cell phone call away both relieved and excited him.

 “We have to be careful, Janice,” he said. “Under absolutely no circumstances can anyone ever find out about us. It would be trouble for both of us, more for me than you, but trouble none the less!”

 “The absolute last thing I would ever want to do is cause trouble for you, Janice!” he said, and the look in his eyes told her he was sincere and serious. “I swear on my life, Janice, that I’ll never tell anyone about us, ever. That’s a promise,” he said.

 “How long before you have to go to work?” he asked, running his hand up and down her chest. He admired her huge breasts as they swayed slowly with her every movement.

 “About six hours or so,” she replied, hoping she knew where this was headed.

“And Nick won’t be home until about that time, right?” she nodded in reply. “And his sister?”

“Same time.” This drew a sexy, slightly evil smile from her.

“Good,” he said in a low voice.

“Then why don’t we go upstairs, take a shower together, and then let me see how many times – and ways – I can make you cum in six hours?”

 More to come……….

 Copyright ©2014 xxSnakePlisskenxx ~All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of the author, Nero Williams.

Published 
Written by xxSnakePlisskenxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments