Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Milf Chronicles - Sara

"The idea to seduce her daughter’s eighteen year old boyfriend came to Sara one afternoon."

42
10 Comments 10
50.0k Views 50.0k
9.2k words 9.2k words
Famous Story
It was Saturday, and Sara Ridgeway had the house to herself since her daughter, Kara was going to be spending the day with her boyfriend, Shawn. Her husband, Randy, was going to be working a twelve hour shift today. At least that was the plan. Until Kara came into the kitchen dressed for her part-time job.

Sara was just pouring herself some coffee, dressed in an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt that she referred to as her "lounging clothes." She turned and looked at Kara as she came into the room, and her eyebrows went up.

"You're dressed for work? What happened?" she asked, sipping from her mug.

"My boss called and asked me if I could come in today," Kara replied, opening the refrigerator and taking out a small bottle of orange juice. "Jessica called in sick, the bitch. So my boss needed someone to cover her shift. He said he'd pay me overtime for it and I could sure use the extra cash. So I told him okay," she explained, taking a drink out of the now-opened bottle before turning to leave.

"And what about Shawn? Does he know yet?" Sara asked.

"No, he doesn't," Kara replied, stopping at the doorway and turning back to face her. "I tried calling him on his cell phone, but he probably has the top down on his convertible and can't hear the phone ringing. Would you call him and tell him what happened, and when you get him. Apologize for me, and tell him I'll call him later?"

"Sure thing, honey," Sara said, smiling at her over her coffee cup. A wicked thought flashed through her mind, and her heart began to beat faster as the thought took root and quickly developed into a plan.

"Thanks, Mom, you're the best!" Kara said, and then she was gone out the door and into her car to leave.

"No, baby, thank you," Sara said, smiling a wicked half-smile as she took another drink out of her coffee mug. Then her eyes flew open wide as she realized that she didn't have much time to get ready before Shawn might get there. "I better get my ass moving!" she said, putting the mug down on the counter and then nearly running to her room to change.

When she got to her room Sara decided to take a full shower instead of just washing up, so she closed the door to her room. Then went into her bathroom to turn the shower on. While the water was warming up she stripped out of her clothes, tossing her shirt, shorts, and panties into the hamper in the corner of her room. Then she stood in front of the full-length mirror and looked at herself, standing with her hands on her hips. She turned her body from side to side, looking her 5' 5" figure up and down with a critical eye as she always did.

As usual, she found little to be concerned about. She was forty one years old, and had shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. But she had the body of a twenty one year old. She had a classic face with high cheekbones and deep dimples when she smiled, her perfectly-full lips parting to reveal white and near-perfect teeth. Her nose was pert and cute, a perfect match to the rest of her face. She was also the mother of a seventeen year old female.

Motherhood had been good to her, at least to her bust line. Before her pregnancy her breasts were a full 34C, but after her pregnancy they had ballooned to a whopping 34HH and showed no signs of returning to their pre-pregnancy size. Her huge, torpedo-shaped breasts were heavy and full, swaying heavily on her chest whenever she walked around without a bra. Her nipples and areolas had been affected as well, her already-large, saucer-sized areolas getting darker and more pronounced and her nipples growing to the size of pencil erasers when erect.

And for some reason, it seemed that they were always erect, poking out against the shirts that she wore. She guessed that it was a lingering side effect of the hormones that had raged through her body during her pregnancy, but even though it had been more than seventeen years since her pregnancy she honestly didn't care. She liked the sensations of her nipples rubbing against her shirts. Finding that it excited her. The only physical drawback of her pregnancy was that they had left her just a little thicker through the middle and in her butt than she would have preferred, but she still had a good figure. Good enough where she wasn't afraid or ashamed to wear a bikini. She smiled as she turned again in the mirror, looking at her reflection.

"Not bad for an old broad, if I do say so myself!" she said to herself. She then walked into the now-steamy bathroom to take her shower.

Ten minutes later the doorbell for the back door rang, and Sara was ready. She walked over to the door and looked through the glass to see Shawn standing there. His muscular frame covered by a t-shirt and jeans. She smiled broadly at him as she opened the door.

The look of surprise that appeared on his face when he saw her, made her chuckle silently to herself. Sara was wearing a skin-tight white t-shirt and a pair of equally tight gray spandex running shorts that hugged the curves of her ass like a second skin. The shirt stopped just above her belly button, and the hard nubs of her nipples were clearly visible since she wasn't wearing a bra. There would be no panty lines, either, because she wasn't wearing any.

\

“Oh, Shawn! I forgot to call you for Kara. She had to go into work unexpectedly. She should be home in a couple of hours at the most. I am so sorry I forgot to call you. Would you like to come in for a little bit?”

“Yeah, I can come in for a little” Shawn replied.

She turned and smiled at him, standing sideways in the doorway as she held the door open, her massive tits standing out from her chest and partially blocking his way. She did this intentionally, knowing that he would have to brush up against them as he walked though the door.

"Here you go, Shawn, come in," she said. Her plan worked to perfection as Shawn's lower chest brushed firmly up against her jutting tits as he went past her, and when he turned around after he walked pat her, she got a clear view of the prominent bulge in his shorts.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Ridgeway, I didn't mean to bump into you like that," he said, his face turning red with embarrassment. She just smiled bigger at him, her eyes flashing.

She'd toyed with the fantasy of seducing Shawn since the first time she'd seen him. She decided that it was time for her to make her fantasy come true. Of course, the fact that her husband had been ignoring her sexual desires and needs for the past year or so. It had made her horny as hell, so that certainly helped her come to the decision to fuck Shawn right then and there.

"That's okay, Shawn, really it is," she said as she closed the door and turned to face him. "It's not like no one's ever brushed up against my tits before. Besides, with a pair as big as these, sometimes it's hard not to! Would you like something to drink? It's awfully hot outside, and you look like you could use something nice and cold!" she said, not giving Shawn a chance to react to what she had said about her tits. He was surprised anyway, and it took him a moment to reply to her question.

"Sure, that's be great," he said, looking down at her as she smiled up at him.

She went to the kitchen to get Shawn his drink. He watched her as she left the room. He couldn’t take his eyes off her ass as she walked toward the kitchen. So he followed her. As she opened the fridge, she noticed someone had drunk all the tea.

She asked Shawn if he would mind a glass of cola with ice it.

“Not at all Mrs. Ridgeway.” Shawn replied, and he took a seat by the table.

She got the ice from the freezer in the bottom of the fridge. As she bent over to get the ice, Shawn noticed that he could see the outline of the lip‘s of her pussy.

She offered Shawn a glass of grape juice instead of cola.

“Kara said, you liked grape juice more than cola.”

As she went to hand Shawn the glass, she slipped on a rug and the juice went all over him.

“Damn, I am so sorry Shawn,” she said. “That juice is going o stain your clothes if we don’t do something about it right away. My husband is about your size. I could get some of his clothes for you to wear while I wash your clothes.”

She had already left the room to get Shawn some extra clothes before he could reply. She came back with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. After Shawn had changed in the bathroom, she took his clothes to the washroom and put them into the washer.

When she came back, Shawn was sitting on the sofa in the living room. Mrs. Ridgeway walked over to the sofa and sat down beside Shawn.

“Can I be honest with you, Shawn?” she asked.

“Sure,” he replied.

“You won’t tell anybody, not even Kara?” she asked.

“I won’t tell anybody, not even Kara,” he said. “That’s a promise. Now what’s on your mind, Mrs. Ridgeway?”

“Well, to be totally honest with you, Shawn, I have a confession to make,” she replied. “Spilling the juice on you was no accident. I wanted you to stay here for a few hours. You checked out my ass, and the way you followed me to the kitchen, I guess you liked what you saw. Now check this out.”

She stood up and quickly grasped the hem of her shirt in her hands. She pulled the shirt up her body and over her head, revealing her full, rounded breasts to Shawn for the first time. She had the best set of tits he’d ever seen, and he was mesmerized as he watched them swaying as she moved. She laughed a little at his surprise, putting her hands on her hips and pausing for a minute as she spoke

“I take it you like my tits, Shawn?” she asked, wiggling her shoulders back and forth so her full mounds swayed back and forth on her chest.

“They’re spectacular!” he replied, staring at the swaying mounds before him.

Suddenly a buzzing in Shawn's head was the only sound he could hear. His eyes lifted and he looked at Mrs. Ridgeway’s pretty blue eyes. She was staring at him. He swallowed hard but he was unable to form words.

She saw Shawn's eyes and she smiled. She tossed her shirt on the floor and then she sat back down on the sofa next to him.

“Go ahead and feel them,” She said “I know you like my big breasts, Shawn, because I’ve seen you looking at them. I love it when you look at them. That’s why I always make sure to wear something that will show them off for you every time you come over here to see Kara!”

Shawn tentatively reached her hand out towards Mrs. Ridgeway’s left breast. He turned it palm-up and placed his hand under the huge globe, then lifted it in his hand. Shawn’s eyes grew a little wider as he hefted the heavy breast, lifting it up and down in his hand.

“It’s heavy,” Shawn said quietly, almost in a whisper as he looked at her. His breathing changed, quickening just enough for Mrs. Ridgeway to notice.

“Firm, too,” she said just as quietly. “Go ahead, squeeze it and see,” she said, encouraging him.

Shawn turned his hand over and placed it over her huge breast, closing his fingers on it over the cup of her bra and squeezing the big, firm globe in his hand, pushing it upwards slightly as he did so. Mrs. Ridgeway sighed just a bit as Shawn’s hand squeezed her breast again and again, and she felt her pussy begin to tingle and moisten. Her eyes closed a bit as she looked at Shawn.

“So what do you think?” she asked softly, and Shawn looked up at her with a look that told her that she had him – all she had to do was give Shawn one last push, one more little nudge, and she’d have him right where she wanted him.

She sat up straight and pushed her huge tits out to Shawn, waving them back and forth to make them wobble slightly as he looked at them. She could feel her nipples getting harder and her pussy starting to get wet.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked, and Shawn looked up at her and nodded as he replied.

“They’re beautiful,” he said softly, “So incredibly sexy, just like the rest of you,” Then he looked down at her huge, naked breasts again, reaching out to grasp them with both hands. He lifted both huge mounds in his hands as he had done the before, feeling their heft and weight in his hands before turning his hands over to grip and squeeze the big, firm globes in his fingers. Mrs. Ridgeway sighed as Shawn squeezed her big breasts, reaching up and placing her hands over Shawn’s to urge him to squeeze harder.

“Mmmm, baby, that feels so good,” she said softly, closing her eyes as Shawn squeezed and kneaded her big breasts in his hands. Then Shawn clasped both nipples between his fingers and pinched firmly, rolling the hard nubs between his fingers and making her gasp with pleasure as twin bolts of electric excitement shot up from her nipples, through her body and straight down to her pussy. She felt her pussy flood with excitement as Shawn twisted her nipples in her fingers.

Shawn looked at her face as she sat with her head slightly tilted back, her eyes closed as Shawn tweaked her nipples again, and on the spur of the moment Shawn lowered his head down to one huge globe as she lifted it up in his hand. He opened his mouth and clamped his lips around the big, hard nipple, sucking it firmly into his mouth and making Mrs. Ridgeway gasp with surprise and delight. He sucked firmly on her nipple, rolling his tongue around it and nipping it slightly with his teeth as he continued to massage and squeeze her other big breast. Then he switched nipples, repeating the treatment to her other one, making her squirm and gasp again.

“Oh, baby, that feels so good!” she said, her voice husky with excitement. She put her hand on the back of Shawn’s head and pressed it firmly into her breast, urging him to suck harder. Shawn did, and Mrs. Ridgeway moaned slightly, squirming her hips again as her pussy continued to flood.

After a few more moments of sucking on her nipples, Shawn released her nipples from his lips and sat up straight, his breath coming quicker now with his own excitement. Mrs. Ridgeway looked at Shawn and nodded down towards him.

“Your turn, dear,” she said in a husky voice. “After all, fair is fair, now isn’t it? Take your shirt off for me?" she asked.

Shawn hesitated for a second but then pulled his shirt over his head.

Mrs. Ridgeway smiled in admiration. "Very nice muscle tone." she said, as she stretched out her index finger and began to trace her fingernail in circles across his smooth skin. She leaned her head on the palm of her other hand and watched his eyes as her finger moved across his strong pectoral muscles until it reached his nipple.

Shawn was sure that she could feel his pounding heart in his chest.

Her fingernail circled his nipple, sending chills down his spine. His penis was now pulsing against his thigh, uncomfortably trapped in his shorts. He squirmed in his seat.

Mrs. Ridgeway's eyes glanced down and saw his predicament. "That looks very uncomfortable." she whispered, "Here," she said and boldly reached down and grasp his hardened penis. "My, my!" she gasped when she felt his pulsing shaft.

Shawn jumped in his seat and almost climaxed as he felt the warm and soft hand of the pretty woman wrap around his shaft. It wasn't the first time a girl had touched him but it was certainly the most exciting. He watched in shock as she pulled his penis upward, working it under his shorts until it was straight up, tenting his shorts.

"That's better huh?" she asked coyly.

Shawn couldn't answer. His eyes were wide as saucers as he looked back up at the older woman's now lust filled eyes.

"You have very nice equipment there," she said, still whispering. She moved her fingernail back to his chest and slid it down and across his hard stomach muscles. When her fingernail reached his belly button she paused and ran it around the little indentation once before moving lower. She stopped at the top of his shorts.

Shawn held his breath, paralyzed with fear as he watched her finger slip under the elastic. He sat helplessly as she used one finger to lift his shorts. He closed his eyes as he felt the material lift from his throbbing penis. Then he felt the elastic slip down until half his shaft was bared.

"Oh my," she gasped in real shock when she saw the blood engorged head. It looked like a small mushroom. Mrs. Ridgeway let the elastic snap down, trapping his penis against his stomach.

Shawn's eyes flew open and he looked down. The elastic of his shorts cut into his penis, forcing more blood to the already large head. The shaft began to move up and down in time with his rapid heartbeat.

"This is amazing," she said, now with a slight tremor in her voice. Her own breathing had become even more rapid. What started as a little game had suddenly become seriously exciting to the older and experienced woman. With her outstretched finger she touched the swollen head gently and felt Shawn tremble. Then her fingertip traced a path across the smooth head, slipping across the top and through a stream of clear juice dripping from the slit. She rested her finger under the head and then lifted it slightly until she could see the stream of juice running from the large slit. "Mmmmm," She said and began to smear the juice across the stretched surface of the now purple crown.

Shawn moaned and stretched his trembling legs out as he watched the beautiful woman play with his penis. Never in his wildest imagination would he have thought this would be happening to him. Nothing had prepared him for this. His head was spinning so fast that he thought he might pass out. His chest heaved up and down as he gasped for breath, sucking air through his open mouth.

"You have a beautiful cock," she whispered breathlessly and then added, "I've never seen a head so large,"

Shawn sat frozen as he watched the older woman slip her finger across the now sticky surface of the head, leaving a trail of his juice behind. All of his focus was on his pulsing penis head, and her finger as it continued to move across the stretched skin until the entire head was shining with his pre-cum juice. She gripped his cock firmly and heard him gasp, then slowly pumped her hands up and down the shaft of his cock.

“Oh my! Now I know how Kara must feel as she gets your cock exposed. Does she suck it for you? She better or I didn’t teach her right,” she said in a husky voice.

A drop of precum instantly appeared at the tip, getting bigger as she pumped his shaft, until it was so big that it dripped from the tip of his cock. Without hesitation and without thinking she immediately ducked her head down and caught the drop of precum on her tongue, swallowing it as she maintained her grip on his cock.

“Mmmm! My husband used to like me to do this,” she said without thinking, then looked quickly up at Shawn. She smiled innocently at him, and to her delight and surprise he smiled back. She looked back down at his cock in her hands and pumped it again, and after two strokes another drop of precum appeared at the tip. She smiled quickly at him and then turned back to his cock, pumping it again to make the drop of precum bigger. When it was just about ready to slide off the head of his cock she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, licking up the drop of precum with the flat of her tongue. Shawn moaned as her soft, wet tongue briefly caressed the tip of his cock, watching as she swallowed that drop as well. She pumped his cock again, producing more precum, and she licked it all up as fast as he could produce it. After several minutes of this she looked up at him, smiling.

"Ohhhh!" Shawn moaned. He closed his eyes, fighting desperately to hold back his climax. He lifted his hips from the sofa, his strong legs stiffening and he gasped for breath.

Mrs. Ridgeway continued pumping his cock, gripping it firmly in her warm, soft hands, mesmerized at the sight of his cock literally drooling precum right in front of her face. In a casual attitude as if this was something she did everyday. However, inside she felt anything but casual. Unknown to Shawn, her heart was now pounding in her chest and she felt her juice pouring into the crotch of her thong. It was going to be soaked when she got up

She looked up at him for a moment, then looked back down at his cock. Her eyes hooded with desire, and then lowered her head down to his cock. She had to open her mouth almost as wide as it would go to fit the head of his cock in her mouth as she slipped her lips around it, running her tongue over and around the big head as she closed her lips around the head just behind the ridge and sucked on it.

She sucked hard, harder than he had experienced. Shawn watched as her cheeks caved in with the suction she was applying to the head of his cock, running her tongue all along the sensitive underside of the head. After several moments of this she began to work his cock into her small mouth, sliding it deeper into her mouth bit by bit as she pumped the rest of his shaft with both hands.

She gave it her best effort, but his cock was too big and her mouth was too small – she could only fit a little more than six of his eight and a half inches into her mouth, although Shawn had to give her an “A” for effort. She slid her mouth up and down on his throbbing shaft, running her tongue all along the underside of his shaft as she sucked hard, pumping the rest of his cock as she gripped it tightly with both hands. After a minute or two she slid her mouth from Shawn’s cock and gasped slightly to catch her breath, looking up at him as she spoke.

“My God, your cock is so big!” she said breathlessly, a smile on her face. “I just love it! I can’t wait to feel you cum in my mouth!” she continued.

“Keep that up and you won’t have long to wait,” Shawn said, looking down at her as she slowly pumped his glistening cock in her hands.

Mrs. Ridgeway looked up at him and her eyes got a little wider as she did so. “Now let’s get serious, shall we?” she said. She pulled the bulbous head towards her mouth and immediately slipped her lips over it. Sucking the head into her wet mouth again and licking the precum from the tip to immediately swallow it. Then she began sliding her mouth down his cock, running her tongue down the sensitive underside as she went. She was intent on getting all of his cock down her throat this time, and was wasting no time in getting there.

"Oh God,” Shawn gasped as he placed his hand on the Mrs. Ridgeway's now bobbing head. He felt the large head go to the back of her throat and heard her gag. She pulled back but her hand continued to work on the shaft, pumping it as her lips worked above. Then her mouth moved down and forced the head to her throat again. A second later he felt tightness surrounding the head as her lips moved lower and lower. Suddenly he realized that her lips were in his pubic hair and his entire shaft was in her throat. Shawn's head began to spin with the thought that she had taken his entire shaft into her throat. He didn't think it was even possible. Yet he could feel her throat muscles working on the shaft.

She was moaning in her throat now, creating vibrations up and down the shaft. After a few seconds she pulled back in order to breathe. Then she quickly pushed down again.

Shawn was in heaven. It was an amazing feeling to have her throat massaging his shaft. She gripped his cock tightly and pumped hard, and Shawn could feel the precum flowing up his shaft and out the tip of his cock as she sucked the fluid from him.

His balls began to churn the moment she had swallowed his entire penis. Now they were ready to explode. "Mrs.. Mrs.. Ridgeway... I'm going to cum." He warned, giving her the chance to pull away if she wanted.

"It's okay sweetheart, you can cum. That’s what I want, Shawn, I want you to cum,” she replied, her eyes shining. She gripped his cock harder with both hands and increased the pressure and tempo of her strokes on his cock. “I want you to cum for me, let me feel your cock pumping in my hands as you shoot your cum all over me! I want you to come all over me, Shawn, I want you to cum all over my face! Please, Shawn, cum on me, shoot your cum all over my face,” she pleaded, stroking him harder and faster, the precum literally pouring out of his cock now.

His cock exploded right in her face, a long, thick, heavy stream of cum blasting out of the end of his cock and hitting her square between the eyes.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

She yelped in happy surprise as the blast of cum splattered all over her face, but she held on to his cock and continued pumping it as one long stream after another came shooting out of his shaft, and she could feel his cock throbbing and pumping in her hands. The second blast hit her right on the end of her nose, splattering all over her cheeks and sliding around the sides of her face to her ears, with the third blast shooting directly into her mouth which was hanging open by pure chance. She gagged and choked as the heavy stream of cum filled her mouth and ran down her throat, automatically swallowing it to clear her throat, but she still held on to his cock as he continued to cum.

She pointed his cock down a little bit so that the rest of his cum landed on her neck and chest, and she continued stroking his cock as it pumped again and again, covering her neck and upper chest with long, heavy ropes of cum. Four times his cock pumped in her hands, each spurt lasting for nearly a full second in duration, pumping out more cum than she thought humanly possible. She was beginning to think that he’d never stop cumming!

When she was sure she had it all and that there was no more coming out, she released his now-softening cock and sat back on the sofa, his cum literally dripping off of her nose and chin to land on her chest with the rest of it that coated her neck and upper chest. She was absolutely soaked in his cum – it was in her hair, all over her face, dripping from her eyebrows, she even had cum in her ears!

"Good God!" she exclaimed as she squeezed her legs together, pressing the crotch of her thong against the swollen inner lips of her vagina. She closed her eyes briefly and trembled. Her swollen sex lips throbbed and a small but intense climax rushed through her. It was unexpected and quite a surprise to her because she normally needed quite a bit of stimulation... preferably the oral kind... to climax.

“Oh, my God, that was incredible!” Shawn said, still breathing hard. “No one has ever made me cum that hard before,”

“You’re pretty incredible yourself, Shawn!” Mrs. Ridgeway replied, running her hand through his hair as she tried to catch her breath. “But, please call me Sara. I’m yours, Shawn, anytime you want, anytime at all. All you have to do is call me, and I’ll come right over and take care of you,”

A part of him hated to admit it, but the thought of having this sexy, big-titted nymph milf no more than a cell phone call away both relieved and excited him.

“We have to be careful though, Shawn,” she said. “Under absolutely no circumstances can anyone ever find out about us. It would be trouble for both of us, more for me than you, but trouble none the less,”

“I swear on my life, Sara, that I’ll never tell anyone about us, ever. That’s a promise,” he said.

“Hey, I know a good thing when I see it, and you’re definitely a good thing,” she said, smiling at him as she ran her hand up and down his chest.

Shawn admired her huge breasts as they swayed slowly with her every movement.

“Why don’t we go upstairs, take a shower together, and then let’s see how many times – and ways – we can make each other cum before my daughter and husband come home,”

“Now that, Sara, sounds like a hell of an idea!” Shawn replied.

“Then let’s go!” she said, taking his hand and leading him out of the living room, across the hallway, and up the stairs to the master bedroom.

Shawn was smiling the entire way.

Sara led Shawn out of the living room, across the hall and up the stairs, leading him by the hand with him watching her tight, swinging ass. Sara walked up the stairs with her big tits bare and bouncing around, and Shawn right behind her without any clothes on and his cock flopping around. The neighbors would have gotten quite a show if the shades had been open, that’s for sure!

Halfway up the stairs, she turned to look over her shoulder at him. She had a big smile on her face, and Shawn could see the side of one of her big breasts as it swayed back and forth with her movements. Once they made it up the stairs Sara led him straight into the master bedroom where she released his hand and trotted a few steps away from him, stopping at the foot of the bed and then turning to face him. She quickly reached for her spandex shorts to slip them off.

She slipped her shorts over her hips and down legs, letting it drop to the floor and then stepping out of it. She stood with her feet apart and her hands on her hips, completely naked now, and she was by far the sexiest woman Shawn had ever seen in his entire life. Sara walked over to him and reached up, putting her arms around his neck as she molded her naked body to his, pulling his head down and kissing him deeply and fiercely.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him as her tongue snaked into his mouth to find his, and he could feel her twin mountains of her breasts pressing into his chest. He could also feel his cock beginning to harden again, pressing against her stomach as it grew. He slipped his hands down her back and gripped her as cheeks, squeezing them and pulling her hard against him. She moaned loudly through the kiss, and when she broke the kiss she was panting with desire. He looked down at her as she looked up at him, and her eyes were hooded with desire.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the master bathroom and got into the shower.

She began washing his chest and stomach, working her way down to his cock. Shawn leaning down to kiss Sara’s full, soft lips. She opened her lips and accepted his kiss as her hands slipped around his fully-erect cock, her fingers closing around it as his tongue slipped into her mouth. She gripped his cock hard with both hands as he pulled her close to him, deepening the kiss as he felt her big breasts pressing against his soapy chest. She stroked her hands up and down his shaft as he slid his hand around to squeeze one firm, rounded globe of her ass, her soapy hands sliding easily up and down his throbbing shaft. His other hand found one of her big breasts, gripping it firmly and rolling the hard nipple between his fingers. She moaned in his mouth at his touch, gripping his cock tighter.

They were both breathless when the kiss broke, and she looked up at him with the lust evident in her eyes. Her mouth was hanging slightly open, her wet hair hanging down around her pretty face.

He stepped under the spray with her, and they cleaned each other off under the hot water. When they were both clean Sam reached over and shut off the water as Sara opened the shower door and stepped out onto the bath mat, grabbing the towel she’d brought with her and beginning to dry off. Shawn did the same, and a few minutes later they were both nearly dried off. Sara wrapped the towel around her waist, leaving her upper body and breasts bare which Shawn thought was incredibly sexy, and turned to kiss him.

After the shower they toweled each other off, and then Sara guided him to the edge of the bed, walking him backwards with her hands on his elbows. When the backs of his thighs touched the edge of the bed he sat down, and Sara immediately spread his legs and knelt between them, her huge tits swaying and bobbing as she moved. She smiled up at Shawn as she slid her hands up the insides of his thighs, then dropped her gaze to his cock as she slipped one hand around his shaft and cupped his smooth-shaven balls with the other. She pumped his shaft slowly, squeezing it firmly but gently in her slim fingers, rolling his balls around in her other hand as she did so. She was transfixed at the sight of his cock, gazing at it for several moments before she finally looked back up at him and spoke.

“You have such a beautiful cock, Shawn, so big and thick!” she said, slowly pumping his shaft. “I just love your balls, they’re so heavy and full! Of course, they won’t be full by the time I’m done with you,”

She dropped her head down and ran the flat of her tongue over his smooth balls, licking them both in turn and covering them with her saliva. The sensations were exquisite, but nothing compared to the thrill he got when she placed her full, pouty lips over one of his balls, opened her mouth, and slowly began sucking one of his balls into her mouth. She looked up at him and looked him in the eyes as she ran her tongue over it as she sucked on it, opening her mouth wider as she sucked it in.

Before Shawn knew it she had sucked his ball completely into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue while she slowly pumped his shaft with her hand, never taking her eyes off his until she noticed the big drop of precum at the tip of his now-erect cock. She slid her hand up his shaft and placed her thumb on the tip, then slid it around and around, spreading the slick fluid over the head of his cock. He jumped at this but she hung on, rubbing her thumb around and around as she rolled her tongue over his ball in her mouth. She slowly released it from her wet, sucking mouth with a soft ‘pop,’ then took a quick breath before she repeated the process with his other one.

Shawn let his head fall back and he moaned as she sucked on his balls, her thumb sliding around on the slippery tip of his cock as she slowly pumped it. She pulled her head back, sucking harder on his ball in her mouth, but not hard enough to hurt him. After a few moments of this she released it from her mouth, then ran the flat of her tongue along the underside of his shaft from his balls to the tip, licking his entire length before swirling the tip of her tongue over and around the head of his engorged cock.

“Now for the really good part,” she said in a husky voice. Sara suddenly released Shawn’s cock from her grip and stood up, placing both hands on Shawn’s shoulders and pushing him back onto his back. Before Shawn could react she hand clambered on top of him and spun around in the classic ‘69’ position, dropping her knees on either side of his head and grabbing his cock with both hands. Shawn felt her big, firm breasts mashing into his pelvis as she pointed his cock up and slid her mouth over the head, immediately sucking the precum from him and slathering her tongue over and around it.

She slid back along his chest until her pussy was touching Shawn’s mouth, and he reached up to grab her rounded ass in both hands and pull her pussy down to his lips. She pushed her hips down onto his mouth and gasped around his cock in her mouth as hiss tongue slithered into her tunnel, pushing in as far as he could get it. She moaned as Shawn fucked her pussy with his tongue, pushing her mouth down onto his throbbing cock as far as she could before she started to gag. Shawn gripped her ass hard in his hands, squeezing the globes firmly as he slid his tongue out of her tunnel and up to her clit. He ran his tongue over and around the sensitive nub making Sara shiver on top of him, and she pushed her mouth down further onto his cock and past the back of her throat.

Sara was aroused to the point of nearly being in a sexual frenzy, and she couldn’t ever remember feeling this way before. She wanted to get Shawn’s cock as far down into her throat as she could, and his tongue on and in her pussy and clit only heightened her sexual arousal and made her want more. She moaned loudly around his shaft buried in her mouth, as his lips clamped onto her clit and he sucked on it. Sara took more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat, swallowing nearly all nine inches of it, and she discovered that although it was a little hard to breathe with that much cock shoved down your throat she could do it if she just relaxed her throat muscles.

Just as she was about to relax her throat some more and get the rest of his cock into her mouth, Shawn sucked on her clit hard and sent her over the edge. She cried out as her orgasm exploded inside her pussy, her cries muffled by his cock buried deep in her throat. Shawn grabbed onto her ass harder, keeping her pussy buried on his mouth as he tongued her clit while she came, and she clamped her thighs around his head as her body shook with the force of her orgasm. Her pussy flooded Shawn’s mouth with her fluids as her orgasm ran its course, and Sara was forced to slide his cock out of her mouth so she could catch her breath.

She lifted her head up as the last of his cock slipped out of her mouth, glistening with her saliva, and gasped loudly as she struggled to catch her breath. She wrapped one hand around his cock and the other around his balls, gripping them firmly and tugging on his cock as her orgasm finally began to fade. She was panting by the time it was over, her mouth hanging open as she struggled to catch her breath, and when she relaxed her thighs from their death grip on Shawn’s head he released her ass from his hands and dropped his head down to the mattress beneath her, his face covered with her glistening juices.

Sara relaxed her body, lying her face down on Shawn’s abdomen while maintaining her grip on his cock and balls. Shawn gently stroked the back side of her thighs as she caught her breath. After a few moments of resting like this Sara released her grip on his cock and lifted herself up, turning around to face Shawn and straddling his hips with a knee on either side of him.

The lust and desire was evident in her eyes as she sat down on his hard, throbbing cock lengthwise, the shaft nestling between her smooth, wet outer lips as she sat on his hips. He could feel the swells of her ass pressing against his balls, and she began to slowly slide her soaking wet pussy up and down the underside of his long, thick, hard cock. He reached up and grasped her big breasts in his hands as they hung down from her chest, gently massaging and squeezing them in his hands. She looked at him with pure lust in her eyes as she spoke.

“Now that you’ve made me cum, it’s your turn,” she said in a husky voice, slowly sliding her wet pussy up and down the underside of his cock, grinding her hips down onto it as she did so. “I’m going to slide my wet pussy down onto your cock as far as I can, and then I’m going to ride you and squeeze the cum out of you with my pussy,”

“Mmm, I like that idea,” Shawn replied, as he tugged on her nipples. His cock was so hard it was throbbing nearly to the point of being painful.

“Then let’s get to it,” she replied, lifting her hips up and reaching down to grasp his slippery cock with her hand. She pointed his cock up at her pussy and rubbed the head between her slippery outer lips. His precum was flowing like a river, more of it coming out as she tugged on his cock while rubbing it up and down her slit. Then she slid it back against her opening, the head spreading her lips apart wide as it slipped between them, and she pushed her hips down to slowly engulf the head of his cock in her pussy. Sara moaned as his cock began to penetrate her, stretching her pussy as she pushed down on it.

“Aaah, God, that thing is big!” Sara moaned, closing her eyes and tossing her head back as she pushed her hips down onto his cock. “Mmm, it feels so good!” she pushed down harder, sliding her tight pussy down onto his cock and slowly taking more and more of it inside her tight, wet tunnel. Shawn could feel her pussy gripping and clutching around his shaft as she forced her pussy down onto it, groaning as she did so, taking more and more of his cock inside her in one long, firm push.

“Oh, it feels so good,” Shawn said, his hands still gripping her big breasts. Sara opened her eyes and put her head down, looking at him with hooded eyes as she spoke in a husky voice.

“Yes it does,” she said, pausing briefly with more than half of his cock inside her. “I want your cock inside me, all of it, and I’m not going to stop until I’ve got it all!”

Then she began moving again, sliding her hips slowly up and down on Shawn’s hard, throbbing cock, taking more and more of it inside her with each downward push of her hips. She was slowly and deliberately impaling herself on his cock, her mouth hanging open and moaning with each downward push. Shawn dropped his hands from her big breasts and let them hang free, swaying slightly with her movements as she took more and more of his cock inside her pussy, and he looked down to watch his cock slowly being swallowed by her. Her pussy was very wet and very tight, tighter than he’d felt in a long time, and he had a feeling that once Sara started fucking him it wasn’t going to be long before he was blasting his load of cum into her pussy. He watched as she slowly worked her way down his shaft.

“Oh my God,” she nodded, biting her bottom lip as she slowly began moving her hips on his cock, going in small circles at first and then starting to slide up and down his shaft in very small strokes. “Oh my goodness, Shawn, this feels so incredible!” she said, looking down at him and smiling as she slowly slid up and down on his cock in very short strokes. “Your cock is so fuckin’ big inside my pussy,”

“You should feel it from my end,” Shawn replied, looking down and watching as his girlfriend’s mother began sliding a bit further up and down on his cock, obviously adjusting to his cock buried inside her.

“Is my pussy tight around your cock, Shawn?” she asked, moving her hips in circles as she slid further up and down his shaft. Shawn could feel her inner muscles gripping and clutching at his cock as she moved.

She braced her hands on his stomach. She began riding his cock in longer, deeper strokes, groaning as he hit bottom in her pussy with each downward thrust of her hips. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock, gripping it tightly as she slid up his shaft with each stroke of her hips, and before long she was sliding up and down his entire length, going up until just the head was trapped inside her opening and then sliding all the way down his cock until her ass rested against his balls.

She looked him straight in the eyes as she fucked him, her hands on his stomach, her big breasts swaying and bobbing with her movements, never taking her eyes from his as she slid her wet pussy up and down his cock over and over again in a steady rhythm. He brought his hands up to her swaying breasts and tugged on the nipples, and she moaned in response as she clamped her pussy down on his cock. He gasped at the strength of her inner muscles, attributing some of it to his cock stretching her, but he had to admit that she was very strong as well. She continued sliding up and down on his cock in long, deep, even, steady strokes, taking all of him inside her pussy with each stroke, increasing her pace just a little bit – not much, just a bit.

“Oh, my God, your cock feels so good inside me,” she gasped as she rode him, her heavy, full breasts swaying as she rode him. “I want to feel you cum inside me, Shawn, I want to feel that big, hard cock of your pumping and spurting inside me as you fill me up with your cum!” she intensified her motions, rotating her hips more and squeezing her pussy around his slick cock harder as she continued to ride him, fucking him long, hard, and deep. She heard his breathing begin to quicken, his chest rising and falling faster by the moment, and she knew that she was about to get what she wanted.

“That’s it, baby, give it to me! Give it to me, give me your cum!” she panted, increasing the speed and intensity of her motions up and down on his cock. She was riding him hard and fast now, dropping her hips down onto his throbbing shaft hard to drive it as deep into her pussy as she could as Shawn dropped his hands from her breasts and grabbed the bedspread in his fists. He could feel his orgasm quickly building, and knew that it would be only a few seconds before he was cumming again.

“Gonna cum!” he grunted, and Sara clamped her pussy down onto his cock as hard as she could in reply. A moment later Shawn groaned loudly as his cock erupted inside her, and she cried out as she felt the first blast of hot cum hit the back of her pussy. She felt her own orgasm quickly building as Shawn’s cock pumped and throbbed inside her tight, wet pussy, her clit tingling like mad as she rode him.

“I’m gonna cum all over your cock!” she breathed, looking down into his eyes as he continued to cum inside her, and a split second later her own orgasm hit. She came hard, the waves of sexual pleasure exploding through her body, and she sat up on Shawn’s cock and drove her hips down hard onto his still-spurting cock as the waves of pleasure went crashing through her body. She ground her hips down and around on his shaft as she rode out her orgasm, gripping and squeezing his shaft in a frenzy as her passion overtook her.

It seemed as if her cumming lasted for hours, but it was over in only a few long, intense moments, and somewhere along the way Shawn’s cock had stopped shooting inside her. She was too caught up in her own orgasm to tell just when, but when they had both stopped coming they were both left breathless. Shawn sat upright on his cock, slowly squeezing the now-softening shaft inside her as she gasped for breath, her body covered with a fine sheen of sweat. Shawn was left breathless as well, and he gasped for breath as he looked up at the beautiful, sexy woman on top of him who had just given him the best fucking of his life and was now slowly squeezing the last bit of cum from him with her very talented pussy. She looked down at him and smiled, sitting still on top of him as she felt his cock slowly softening inside her.

“Mmmmm, this feels nice!” she said, rotating her hips a little. “I could sit here with your cock buried inside my pussy all day!”

“So could I,” Shawn said, gently running his hands over and around her big, heavy breasts, gently tugging on the nipples. She yelped a little and gave his cock a quick squeeze as he did this, then giggled at him.

“Careful, or you’re gonna get me going again!” she warned.

“And what’s so bad about that?” he replied, tugging on her nipples again.

“Because as much as I’d love to stay here and fuck you all day long, Kara is going to be home in a couple of hours as well as my husband,” she said, sitting up on his lap with his now-soft cock still inside her.

“That’s right, Sara, we don‘t want them to catch us,” Shawn replied, smiling at her.

“Thank you, Shawn, you were great!” she said, bending over and taking his head in her hands and then kissing him softly, her big breasts hanging down in front of her. “And you’ve got a great cock too!” she whispered in his ear playfully.

“I’m glad you think so,” he whispered back.

“As much as I hate to do this, I have to get up so we can get cleaned up and get going,” she said, leaning back on his thighs and pouting.

Sara got up from his lap, his cock slipping out of her. His cock and balls were shiny and slick with a mixture of her juices and his cum. He got a quick glimpse of her big breasts swaying as she moved away from him, then she was gone into the master bathroom. He got up and went to the other bathroom to clean up, then came back downstairs to retrieve his clothes. Sara was dressed by the time he got downstairs and was standing there holding his clothes out to him.

“Looking for these?” she asked playfully.

“Yep, thanks,” he replied, taking them from her and then slipping them on, Sara watched him as he put his clothes on. When he was finished she walked over and kissed him, deeply and passionately. Wrapping her arms around his neck and molding her body to his as they kissed. After a few moments she broke off the kiss, then took him by the hand as she walked over to the door. She stopped at the door and turned to face him.

“Until next time, lover,” she said, then kissed him lightly on the lips. “Hopefully that won’t be too long…”

“It won’t be, don’t worry,” Shawn said, kissing her lightly on the lips. “Now that I have a milf that’s a nymphomaniac!” he smiled at her and she smiled back in response, obviously pleased at what he said.

“I’m ready for you and that big, hard cock of yours anytime you want me, lover!” she said, holding his hands. “All you have to do is say ‘when,’ and I’ll be there!”

Copyright ©2013 xxSnakePlisskenxx. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of the author, Snake Plissken.

Published 
Written by xxSnakePlisskenxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments