Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning Milf

"A Young Man"

24
8 Comments 8
62.7k Views 62.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
This is a story of fiction, although I wish it were non-fiction. First Timer-be gentle.

There she was, where she usually is on Monday morning, right out front of the school. I'd see her almost every day if I were lucky enough to catch her. I would offer to drop off my nephews at school just to catch a glimpse of her when she dropped her boys off. I'd watch her Corolla pull up to the curb, from a distance to avoid being too obvious.

It was truly a sight to see. She was an older woman, but a sexy one at that. Long legs that seemed to go on forever, silky brown hair, soft, smooth white skin, perky breasts, womanly hips, with a cute little backside and the most gorgeous blue eyes anyone lucky enough to see her have ever seen.

She kissed the boys on the cheek and they ran into the school. Then she'd get into her car oh so seductively, as if she knew I were watching. I was infatuated. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I'd watch her get into that car, almost in slow motion, then the door would slam shut and reality would punch me in the face.

Watching her was like the best cup of coffee, the best way to start the day. I was enamored by the way she carried herself, with all her beauty. I feel like she knows all the men around were watching her every move, as if it were a daily 5 minute TV show for all to drool over.

Sometimes she'd wear sweats, maybe something nicer because she had to go out after dropping the kids off, and of course my favorite, in the warmer weather she'd be in some short shorts, a tight t-shirt or tank top and some flip flops to show off the cute little toes with her toe ring, almost like she'd just rolled out of bed. But even that was a great look.

If only I could be the one rolling out of bed with her. Every morning, I got to see her, I'd go home, and then patiently wait until the next morning, just so I could see her again. I spent weekends going through withdrawals. Today, for some reason, felt different...

This morning, I pulled up to the school, gave my nephews some hi-fives, let them go into the school and pulled across the street to my usual viewing post for the eye candy. I threw on my sunglasses, as always, despite it being a little drab in the sky, just to hide the fact that my eyes were fixed on her.

Right on schedule, she pulls up, the kids come out and she follows with kisses for each of them and closes the door behind that beautiful ass of hers. Today, she must've been going somewhere fancy as she was wearing the tightest mini skirt that accentuated her pert behind, some adorable peep toed heels that showed a bit of her sexy feet and an almost see-through blouse that showed just enough cleavage to make any mouth water. She also sported some dark, fashionable shades today. I'm guessing to fit the look because she looked so great today.

Then, today she actually looked in my direction. She usually just closed the door, and sped off. But she looked my way today, wearing those shades and I could've sworn we made eye contact, yet I had no way of knowing what exactly she was looking at, for we were both wearing sunglasses. I immediately felt a swarm of emotions, but embarrassment had the best of me today and I quickly lifted up an old newspaper to feign reading it.

By the time I looked again, she was gone. Or so I thought. I put the car in reverse, I turned my head and placed my right hand behind the passenger's seat to start backing out of the spot and leave, but there she was. Right behind me.

She put the car in park, and opened her door. She began to walk towards my car on the sidewalk. My head followed her as she walked to my window. My jaw was beginning to drop when she softly knocked. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I looked down first at her glorious tits through my Ray Bans, with nipples that just began to stiffen as a slight breeze blew through. Then up at her face that looked almost angelic with a slight shine, behind her head, of the sun peeking through the clouds before going back into hiding again.

"Good morning," she said. "I've noticed you've been here almost every day. Do you actually drop off your kids or do you come here for the show?"

"I, uh, drop off my nephews to help my sister out. What show are you talking about?" I replied.

"You know what I'm talking about. No one wears sunglasses on a day like today unless you don't want someone to notice you're looking."

Gulp. "Well, you're one to talk. You're wearing some shades right now too", I hastily answered. "What's it to you?"
I stopped in my head for a second and began screaming at myself internally for being such an asshole.

"Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, huh" she began. "I wasn't trying to start trouble. I'm wearing them because I wanted you to see how it feels when someone's staring at you without trying to be noticed. The sunglasses, on a day like today, makes it more obvious."

I was so embarrassed. I didn't know what to say. I blurted out a quick "Sorry", tried to regain my bearings and get away. I let my foot off the break, slammed on the gas and SLAM. I had backed right into her car! "Holy shit! What did I just do!?!" In my haste to get away, I forgot I had put the car in reverse, and never put it back when she walked over. Boy, was I absentminded. But it was her fault. She distracted me!

There was no major damage to my car, except a couple of scratches. But her car was a different story . The impact must've pushed half of the trunk into the back seat. I don't even know how this happened. I wasn't hurt, and I quickly exited my vehicle to check on her and her vehicle. She stood there on the sidewalk, laughing uncontrollably. I was shocked. I just rammed my car into hers. That wouldn't be the only thing I'd be ramming.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." I muttered. "I can't believe I just did that."

In between laughs she was able to spurt out "Its...hahaha...fine...don't worry...haha...about it.."

I could not believe she was laughing so hard. After she had the chance to laugh it off, she suddenly stopped.

"Shit! I forgot my wallet at home. Would you mind just driving to my house, I live just a few streets away. We can exchange info there."

At first, I didn't even want to exchange info. I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. The whole thing was my fault, and I knew it! I was mortified with what just happened. "Sure, if that's what you need to do." I answered.

I followed her to her house, which really was only a few streets away. I couldn't understand why she wouldn't just have her kids walk. That's besides the point. So, I followed behind her, in her driveway and I got out of my car with my insurance card, license and registration in hand. She pointed towards her front porch, following her lead, watching her supple ass move up her stairs with a slight but sexy jiggle. I tried hard to hide my excitement in my pants but I knew my hard on was showing. I felt the head of my rod press tightly against my sweats. We came to her door, which she opened and she led me inside.

"Here, have a seat," she said as she pulled out a chair from her dining table in the kitchen. "Let me go get my purse in the bedroom." I sat there, and waited before she shrieked, "Fuck!"

She came from down the dark hall and said, "I must've locked my bedroom door on the way out earlier. Do yo think you could help me out?" she continued as she grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway. What the hell was I doing here? I'm not a locksmith. How could I possibly help her out? My first thought was to just grab a hammer and break the door knob to get in. I didn't know what I was in for.

As we walked, she pointed towards her room and the door was closed. "There, it's that one," she said. I walked towards the door, grabbed the knob and turned. It opened! I turned to look at her with a puzzled look on my face and before I could say anything, I was pushed into the room and forced, well not forced, but forced onto the bed.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1



"You're going to have to make it up to me for what you did to my car.", she said.

I had no time to react as she flipped off her heels and she kissed me, so passionately I could've sworn I was being set up for some sort of twisted reality show. I felt the weight of her body on top of mine. Her soft breasts and perky nipples pressed against my chest. Her lips felt like heaven and her tongue explored my mouth as my tongue explored hers. This really WAS happening and was sure happening fast!

Her mouth let go of my eager lips, and she straddled me as she took her blouse off, slow and seductively as I watched. The excitement built and I could've sworn, my swollen dick would've ripped a hole through my pants. I witnessed her beautiful chest begin to be exposed, button by button. Her skin was like porcelain, yet soft and silky. She grabbed my hands and placed it on her chest with her hands, but she then let go to release her milky tits from her cage of a bra. The bra became undone and I stared like a boy staring at his idol. Her breasts were more exquisite than I ever could've imagined. Her areolae were in a perfect ratio to her breast, pink with a slightly brownish tinge, presumably from pregnancy, yet still absolutely fabulous. They were just the perfect set of tits.

Before I knew it, her hands were behind my head, forcing my mouth upon them. I began licking around her nipples, feeling them get harder with every flick of my tongue. Then, I slowly began sucking on them lightly, before grazing my teeth around the tips of them, slightly nibbling a bit. I noticed this was driving her wild, as I switched between both of her amazing breasts.

I boldly decided to flip her over, so I grabbed her wrists and flipped her onto her back. There, I held her hands back and softly kissed up her chest, to her neck, licking with every move. Slowly I moved up to her ears, licking them slowly, giving them a little nibble as well. She was really enjoying this now.

All of a sudden, she forced her hands forward, throwing me off of her. I was on my back, and she stood up, once again moving slowly and seductively, undoing the zipper at the back of her skirt and slowly pulling down to reveal her silky white skin. She wasn't wearing panties! Her bush was a neatly trimmed triangle shape, almost like she knew this was going to happen ahead of time. I enjoyed the view from where I was laying and she forcefully climbed on top of me, eventually dropping her crotch right into my face.

She landed right where I wanted her. I began to explore her honey pot with my tongue, and I looked up to see her watching me like a hawk stalking her pray. We made eye contact as I slowly stroking and parting her lips with my tongue. I licked up and down, before stopping at her engorged clit. I began to flick with my tongue and suck her clit as she moaned with pleasure. I'd mix it up a bit, sticking my tongue into her dripping hole, as far as I could, which she enjoyed and I moved back and concentrated on licking her clit once again until I felt her body tremble uncontrollably and my chin was dripping wet with her delicious juice. She collapsed beside me, before saying "Ok. Now, it's your turn!" Those were the five greatest words I have ever heard.

She stood up, grabbed at my waist, flipping my shirt over my head, then began pulling down my sweats and underwear, not slowly and seductively as she did for her striptease for me. This was much more aggressive. So aggressive that when my manhood was out of my pants, it slapped my stomach and made a smack noise that made us both giggle a bit.

I realized I didn't even know this fabulous woman's name but at this point, I could care less. After my pants were off, she jumped onto me and returned the favor of kissing my chest, stopping at each nipple for a nibble, lick and suck. It was driving me insane.

She made her way up to my neck and ears, once again following what was done to her and I felt the precum drip from the tip of my swollen rod. Then, she moved down, slowly kissing down my chest once again, down my stomach which tickled and startled me a bit as I am ticklish, and then down towards my throbbing cock. She grabbed it in her hand, let out a little "Whoa," as she looked up at me with those beautiful blues and smiled.

She began stroking it, licking it gently at the base like a tease, rubbing my balls with her other hand. She then licked my inner thighs where they met my sack and began taking each ball into her mouth, licking so gently with such care. Then she sucked on them and would let go and it made a POP noise with her mouth. She licked slowly up my shaft, and licked it back to front, cautiously avoiding the head of my cock, knowing she was teasing me.

Then, without warning, the head was in her mouth and she swirled her tongue with ease around it, looking up at me to see the pleasure on my face. Her head bobbed up and down my rod, occasionally going back down to lick my balls. Then, I realized this felt too good and I was going to cum. She continued, putting in so much effort, as I screamed, "I'm going to cum!" She released my cock from the vice grip of her lips and stroked it until I came all over her chest and she rubbed it on her soft tits with my rod. She got up from her knees, grabbed some Kleenex to wipe us off, and then looked at me and smiled. I knew what was coming next.

"You're still hard!?!", she exclaimed so excitedly, and began sucking once again. This time, she was at my side on her bed, and I reached my hand around to grab her ass while she sucked and licked. I grazed her clit with my fingers and slowly inched a finger inside of her as she gasped for air.

"I want you inside me," she said as she lowered herself onto my engorged cock, guiding it in with her hands. We were in Heaven! She was so moist as it slid in and out. I reached my head up to , aggressively this time, suck and lick her nipples while not missing a beat.

She rode me fiercely, hearing the slapping of skin echo through the room. I grabbed her sexy ass, flipped her once again onto her back, put her legs on my shoulders and began slowly inching my rod into her. I was teasing her because I knew she wanted more, but I kept my cool and only let an inch of my cock enter her at a time, slowly letting more and more in. Then, she grabbed my hips and began forcing it in her faster and harder. I obliged, and began pumping her hard over and over, then slow and then fast again.

The change of paces were driving us both wild. I was deep in her dripping pussy, in and out, over and over. I grabbed her ankles, put her sexy, freshly painted toes into my mouth and licked all around them, before turning her around and fucking her from behind like a madman. I gave her a couple of light spanks and watched her delicious ass jiggle with every pound of my cock.

Once again, I was at my limit and told her I was going to cum. She grabbed my dick in her hands, took it out of her wetness and turned around as she stroked me until I finished once again on her beautiful tits.

After, we lay spent, on her bed, struggling to catch our breath. "How about a hot shower?", she asked and who was I to say no? She took my hand, and I followed her into the bathroom, for a warm shower where we spent what must've been an hour caressing each others bodies, and kissing like a scene in a softcore porn.

When we were all cleaned up, we went to her bedroom to retrieve our clothes. I watched her dress, watched her goddess-like body, disappear behind her clothing and I shuffled to get my pants, shirt and shoes back on. She reached on her dresser, passed me a card with all of her info on it, and walked me towards the door. She stopped, said "I'll see you in the morning tomorrow for round two!" and kissed me on the cheek as she let me out the door.

I walked to my freshly scratched car, glanced at her car to look at the damage in the back, smiled and drove away. About a block up, I stopped to look at the card. "Geraldine." What a beautiful name!

Published 
Written by unlikeanyother
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments