Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The stepmother continued

"Paul's second encounter with his cock hungry stepmother"

11
3 Comments 3
41.3k Views 41.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
Months had passed since Paul's first sexual experience with his stepmother and they had only met at public affairs so there hadn't been any chances to reflect upon what had happened that very special night.

Paul's father frequently worked away on business and could be gone for weeks at a time. Wondering when he may get another chance to impress his stepmother, Paul had been patiently waiting to see if she would ever contact him to babysit again. Much to his surprise that chance would be sooner than he thought.

As he sat watching TV at home he heard his phone vibrate indicating he had a text message. As he opened his in box he saw it was a message from the one person he'd been religiously masturbating over every single day for what seemed an eternity.

The message read " Hi Paul, your Dad's away for a week and I'm having a few of the girlfriends round for a lingerie party. Would you be interested in coming to serve us drinks and help out where you can? p.s I haven't forgotten that blow job I gave you that night.. I hope you haven't either?! Xxx "

The answer to this could only be yes and Paul told her he would be round for 7pm and that he couldn't wait, she replied to his message " I'm sure you can't wait...but make sure your nice and full for when you get here if you know what I mean xxx "

Paul couldn't believe what he had just read. He was being asked to attend a lingerie party with his Stepmum and her professional friends and she had requested that he don't masturbate before hand. This could only mean that she wanted to give him another blow job after the party or maybe even something more.

It was exactly 7pm as Paul's taxi pulled up to the house, he paid the driver and walked towards the front door. He could hear quite a few female voices inside and took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell and waited for what seemed to be an eternity.

The door finally opened and Paul was greeted by his Stepmum who was looking as gorgeous as ever and wearing a black dressing gown with her gorgeous blond hair flowing over her shoulder.

"Come in Paul everyone's almost here and I've made you a drink in the kitchen. Do you want to come and introduce yourself now or would you rather wait until everybody gets here? She asked. Still extremely nervous Paul opted to go and make some drinks.

As he passed the living room he could hear his name being said numerous times followed by lots of female laughter which added to his nerves. Paul lingered in the kitchen for around 20 minutes before a long legged brunette lady in her mid 50's entered also wearing a dressing gown. She introduced herself as Rachel, one of his stepmums friends and said that they were all ready for him to enter the living room and also if he had done anything like this before.

Paul replied that he'd been to a few parties before where he had to serve wine to guests. "Serving wine? Is that what she told you? Well I won't spoil the surprise honey" she said as she smiled at him with a sexy smile.

Paul followed her into the living room with his tray of drinks while he was virtually shaking with nerves. "Here he is!" she shouted as she opened the door and winked at Paul to follow.

As he walked into the room he couldn't have imagined to see around 10 divine mature women sitting around the edge of the room wearing suspenders, high heels and silk gloves while his Stepmum and Rachel stood in the centre wearing virtually nothing.

He couldn't believe where he was and what was happening.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

"So Paul did you come nice and full as I asked?" She said clearly and firmly in front of all the giggling women with their glasses of wine.

"Umm I think so" Paul hesitantly replied

"Okay good, could you pass me a cushion please ladies I haven't got all day" she instructed and within a second another astounding milf laced from head to toe in black lingerie stepped forward and placed the cushion directly in front of her on the floor.

"Come here and get it out then Paul, you must have realized what your here for now! I've been telling all these lovely ladies how I sucked you dry in less than a minute and that I've still got the same cock sucking skills I had when we were in high school and they don't believe me! You're not going to embarrass me in front of them are you Paul?!"

"No I won't. I'll try to cum fast again" he said.

"Try?! She laughed. "You've got no fucking choice in the matter."

She dropped to her knees and reached forward to his pants, instantly unzipping them as she whisked both his trousers and boxers down in one fell swoop to expose his hard throbbing cock to the room full of her friends who instantly laughed and cheered.

"Watch this girls" she instructed as she took his length in one hand and wrapped her devouring lips around the head of his shaft. Just like the previous blow job her head instantly started to bob back and forward without any mercy and her wet lips slid up and down his shaft to the cheers of the room. She paused for a second before stopping and addressed the audience. "What do you think about this one girls, is it a spit or a swallow?" They cheered "swallow, swallow, swallow!"

She looked up at Paul and said "looks like its your lucky day, even your father doesn't get that." She took his balls in one hand with her long white pedicured nails and continued her flawless sucking at the head of his cock. Instantly Paul knew he couldn't hold on any longer and felt the cum rushing from the base of his penis. He shot what seemed like a gallon of his hot cum into her mouth as she continued to bob her head back and forth as he yelped with excitement.

The room went quite as she pulled away from him and the last visible drips of his juice dripped from the tip of his rod. She stood up with her mouth still closed before taking a huge gulp and licking her lips clean.

The room filled with cheers and laughter as Paul stood there with his cock drained and floppy in front of them all. His Stepmum's friend passed her a glass of wine as she smiled.

Not knowing what to do next Paul stood there as nervous as ever and asked aloud "what do I do next?"

"Next?" His Stepmum replied as she walked towards him still licking the remnants of his cum from the outer rim of her lips.

"Next...you go home" she responded before kissing him on the cheek as the whole room burst into laughter.

Published 
Written by logitech
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments