Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The store Party - The next day

"The day after things continued to develop"

17
4 Comments 4
19.2k Views 19.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words
My eyes opened slowly, very slowly. I knew it was late by the way the sun was coming into my window. I lay still searching my memory to try to differentiate what had actually happened last night from what I must have been dreaming. I had the dry mouth and dull headache that marked a hangover. The Christmas party was last night. A quick glance at the clock, 10:30. My brain started coming out of the fog. What time do I work today? It's Sunday, so I have to be there by noon. OK. No problem. Last night? Oh man, what did I do? Is this going to cost me my job? What was I thinking? OK, I wasn't thinking I had to admit. I fucked the bosses wife! As if that's not bad enough, he's a good guy. Kind of a friend really. We spend time together away from work, bowling on the store team, grabbing the occasional beer. Why would I mess with a good thing? The vision of Nelly slipping her little Santas helper dress off popped into my mind, Nancy half naked inviting me into her bedroom. . . OK, I know why!

I brushed those thoughts aside and started to get out of bed. I stumbled into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee before jumping into the shower. As I pour my cup I see the reflected flash of sunlight from my parents car pulling in. They were just returning from church. I took my coffee and headed for the shower. I didn't want to have to answer any of moms questions about lat night, since it wasn't all straight yet in my mind. Besides, I had to get to work if I still had a job.

I grabbed my things and headed into the bathroom. I peeled off the tee shirt I'd slept in. My 6-1 frame had little bites and scratches on my chest and back. “I guess it wasn't a dream.” I mumbled to myself as I went back to thinking about what had happened last night. As the water ran over my shoulders I could feel Nancy's fingers stroking my skin. As I washed my hair I felt Nelly's fingers tangling in my hair. My cock was aching and as I relived Nelly riding me I came hard after barely touching my cock.

As my cock slowly recovered, I finished getting ready for work and tried to put last night out of my mind. I looked back into the mirror, everything looked reasonable put together. I went back into my room and grabbed the things I needed for work and out the door I went with a quick hi and bye to my parents.

Sunday's were an easy day at the store. Shopping was typically heavy in the morning, but by mid afternoon everything became much more leisurely. Today was no different. I walked in a little before noon and the place was a zoo. So I quickly checked who was on duty, and went to the front to help bag. Mike was the manager on duty. By bagging I was close by if one of the cashiers needed change or any problems arose. It also allowed me to gawk at the cashiers without being to obvious. Today, Billie looked great. She was tall and thin with a tight body. She always let it be known that she was dating an older guy and would never be available, but that didn't stop me from looking. Mike came walking up from somewhere in the back of the store. He zipped into the office and didn't really acknowledge me. Was that good or bad?

By one o'clock or so, it has slowed sufficiently that Nancy went back to her duties in the outer office. She gave me a little wink and a wry smile when she thought no-one was looking. That's all it took to start the blood pumping for me. Suddenly, my eyes were darting to all the other workers to see who might be aware of what was going on. I couldn't detect any recognition, and everyone was acting normal. Why should anyone care what I did last night? I suddenly realized that I was probably building a mountain in my mind. Still, Nancy was smiling, so that can't be a bad thing.

Now the cashiers all wore a red Smock. That was the uniform. There were some loose guidelines about what else they should wear, but as long as they had the smock on, they were good. Even buttoned to the top, the smocks still fell in a “v” neck that peeked between their breasts. Most of the younger girls often left a few of the buttons undone. Their protest about wearing a uniform I suppose. I personally hated the smocks. The seemed to me to be another layer to hide the lovely curves and perky nipples. Now by 2pm, things had died down a bit more, and Mike came walking over.

“You have a few minutes?” He asked.

“Sure. Tom, can you keep an eye on the bagging and call Chris for help if you need it.”

Off he lead. My heart was pounding. Could he hear that? I couldn't read his body language. He started running down the things that needed to be done that afternoon as we walked the store. Business as usual. No stress, the usual joking around . . ok.

“Did you have fun last night?”

“The party? Yeah, it was a lot of fun.”

“What about at Nancy's house?”

Oh no! This was it. He knew all along and this is how it's going to blow up on me!

“What do you mean?” I asked stalling for time.

“Nelly said she and Nancy had to take care of you.”

My heart was racing. I must have turned 20 shades of red. I was going to die. I couldn't even muster a sound much less words.

“What?!”

“She came home and said you had too much to drink. That she and Nancy had to drive you home after they cleaned you up. Are you OK to work today? You're not looking too good right now.” He stated.

I took a breath for the first time in I don't know how long.

“Yeah, I guess I got a little carried away. I'm fine . . I feel better now, and I'll be better after I get something to eat later.” I hoped what I was saying was making sense. My brain was in scramble mode.

“Alright, if you're sure, I'm going to head home. You have a good night, and get some rest on your days off. You look awful!”

With that he was headed out. No idea. It didn't matter, my heart was pounding in my chest. I headed to the break room to grab a cup of coffee to calm my nerves. I sat down for a minute and took a sip of the hot coffee. Just as I was gathering myself and ready to head back to the front, in walked Billie.

“Break time!” she declaired as she peeled off her smock. She was wearing a flimsy little top. I couldn't take my eyes off the hard little nipples poking through. “What happened to you last night?” She asked apparently not noticing my stare.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you were there for a while, but when we left you weren't. You car was still there though?”

“I guess I had too much to drink. Nancy let me lay down in her room for a while.”

“I guess that explains why your hands were so free!” She giggled.

Thinking quickly, she must have been talking about Nelly and Nancy.

“Oh no! Do I owe you and apology?” I asked.

“No, not me. I'm sure if you think about it long enough, it'll come to you.” She laughed.

“Oh God. Tell me I didn't offend everyone there.”

“I'm not sure you offended anyone, but upset might be a fair word.”

I left the break room and my mind was again in scramble mode. Who would be upset with me? Mike wasn't, and he certainly could have been. Who else? I took my coffee up to the outer office. I liked to spend a lot of time there especially on Sundays. It gave me the opportunity to hang around Nancy when she was working, or Kathy when it was her day. Either way, it was good duty! The outer office was kind of an open room built with about 5 foot high walls. The outer safe was in there, some counter area, and a small storage area for brooms, mops, and other cleaning equipment that they used up front. Nancy was working on something on the high counter top, so I sat on the adjoining counter.

“Nancy?” I wasn't sure how to start.

“Hmmm?”

“Do I owe you an apology?”

“An apology? For what?” She looked around to be certain we were alone. “I had a wonderful time last night!” She whispered.

“Me too.” I suddenly felt emboldened. I got up and stepped over closer. I reached out and grabbed her ass as I walked past, knowing no one could see below our shoulders. “But Billie just told me that I upset someone last night. I don't know what she's talking about.”

“I don't either. You didn't upset me, I can assure you of that. Until you left anyway.”

I stood leaning on the half door thinking about that when I felt Nancy's hand on my cock. It startled me and I brushed her hand away. She shifted over to the safe area before standing back up making it appear to anyone looking that she was getting something from the safe.

“I'll have to get some more of that a little later I think.” She said loud enough to be heard on the floor.

I looked at her and she had a wicked grin on her face.

“I think we can find a way to make that happen.” I whispered. “Right now, I better check on the boys.”

The guys that I had working most Sundays were good and knew what needed to get done. Everyone was anxious to get out as early as possible Sunday nights, so that meant I had a motivated crew. There was a lot of chatter about the party last night, and a few tall tales about what they all did after. I didn't even consider joining in on that story telling. No one would believe me if I did. I gave them the special projects that needed to get done, set a few goals, and let them go.

At 6 the bulk of the crew were done. So around 5, the cashiers that were closing that night would take their breaks. Connie was on break as I walked by, so I stopped in to flirt a little as I always did with her.

“Did you have fun last night?” she asked me in a very short tone.

“Yeah, I did. Did I mess something up? Are you upset with me?”

“I'm not upset, exactly. I thought we'd get to spend some time together last night. Then, I thought maybe you'd give me a ride home from Nancy's house, but you stayed when she sent us home. I had to get a ride from Jeff. Where were you anyway?”

“I guess I had too much to drink. Nancy let me lay down for a while.”

Connie was kinda the girl next door. She wasn't tall, maybe 5-3. She didn't have a models body, but she was cute and funny and kind of tomboyish with the cutest ass and perky tits. I'd always been attracted to her, and we flirted, but I never figured I had a shot with her. But here she was telling me that I'd missed something.

“I bet she did! Did she tuck you in too?”

My heart started pounding again. How much did she know? Could I recover?

“I'm sorry I wasn't there to give you a ride home. It'll never happen again! Anytime you need a ride, you just let me know and I'll be there!”

“Sure you will.” She scoffed, but at least she scoffed with a soft smile on her face.

“See you later. There's work to be done. I am sorry if I let you down.” Out the door I went. I was stunned. What an amazing 24 hours this has been.

At 7, Nancy was done for the day. I bounced into the outer office and got the update on what needed to be done yet. She stood unusually close as she filled me in, and I couldn't help but take in her scent as she dragged out the moment. Her breast pressed into my arm as she pointed out this and that. Then she reached down and stroked my cock through my pants. I was nervously scanning the floor to see if anyone was taking note, no one seemed to notice.

Then she whispered, “I've got one more thing for you, but I think it's be better to take care of in the inner office.”

This was new. I knew what she wanted. At least I thought I did. But I didn't want Connie to know! I had a brief battle with guilt, but it didn't stand a chance.

LaurynWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurynWolff

I was 19 and constantly horny.

“Go in, I'll be there in a minute.”

I made a point of walking out onto the floor past Connie's register. Went out and had a quick word with one of the guys and headed back to the office.

The office was a 10 X 10 room. One wall was a one way mirror looking out at the registers and a door. There was a small desk under the window that the manager on duty would use for the daily paperwork, and a single desk chair. There were some shelves and file cabinets lining the room, and on the other wall a small pass through window to the outer office.

I opened the door and entered to see Nancy sitting on the desk. Her slacks, panties and smock were tossed over the back of the chair. Her blouse was unbuttoned and hanging open leaving her breasts exposed. Her finger was tracing lightly over her pussy. I spun around and locked the door and turned off the light. With the light on, someone outside the office, looking closely enough, could see through the mirror. When the light was out it was much harder to see in, though there was some light that came in through the pass through window. I stepped over to her, unbuckling my belt as I did. I kicked a shoe off and peeled my pants and underwear off in a heartbeat. I leaned in and kissed her as my hand found her full round breast. In no time my fingers were pinching and pulling her hard nipples. Her hands went from the back of my head to my shoulders and she pushed me back a bit and whispered, “sit down.”

I obeyed, and sat in the desk chair which put me in front of her perfect wet pussy. I rolled the chair a little closer and lowered my tongue to her. I flicked her clit once or twice, then started alternating long slow strokes over her silky pussy lips with plunging my tongue deep inside her. Her fingers wrapped in my hair as she started guiding my effort.

“MMM you're good at this, but by the time we're done with you, you'll be so much better.” She whispered.

We? Did she just say we? I knew we were alone. It's a small room. My tongue was being steered to her hard little clit. I captured the hard nub between my lips and sucked on it.

“Not too hard! There .. mmm . . yes that. Just keep doing that. . Mmm . . yes . . oh.”

I released the suction, dipping my tongue deep inside her.

“No, no . . suck my clit. Make me cum!”

Her fingers pulled my head higher and I flicked my tongue over her clit again. I sucked her clit back into my mouth and kind of pulsed the amount of pressure I used.

“Yes . . oh . .that's it . . so nice . . I've been wet all day thinking about this . . oh yes . . oh . . God yes!”

I could feel her pussy contracting against my chin. I buried 2 fingers as I started to relax the suction on her clit. I watched as her stomach trembled through an orgasm. Her shoulders were back against the window, head rolling from side to side. I started to think, how much noise was that? Did anyone hear? My tongue was lightly tracing her clit . . my fingers twisting lightly inside her. I could see she was sensitive, but she hadn't asked me to stop. She stood and slipped down to sit in my lap, facing me. My cock was pressed up against my shirt, pre-cum leaving it's mark. She slipped her hand between us and lightly played with my cock as she leaned in to kiss me. My hands were roaming over her back, down to her ass and back.

“Nelly wanted me to remind you to be at her house by 9 tomorrow. You haven't for gotten, have you?”

It came back to me quickly. Truth is, I'd thought about it a number of times today, but didn't think she'd been serious. I'd been imagining different scenarios all day. I'd kind of come to the decision that I'd not go, not wanting to embarrass myself be mistaking an empty invitation for something more. I already knew that Mike would be at work long before 9. I envisioned driving by the house and not having the guts to knock on the door. But now, Nancy was reminding me. Now I didn't feel like I had much of a choice. Now I think I understand what she meant by we.

“No, I haven't forgotten. I just didn't know if she was serious.”

“Nelly knows lots of important people in town. She's a very good friend to have. She can open lots of doors for you if she wants to. So can Mike for that matter. You play your cards right, and nothing but good things will follow. I know she likes you. And you seemed to enjoy yourself the other night too!”

With that she squeezed my cock and stood up. I reached for her and started to stand, anxious to fuck her on the desk.

She slapped my hands away and said, “I'm afraid we don't have time for that now!”

I looked at the clock and realized we'd been in there almost a half hour. I watched as she got re-dressed. I quickly put myself back together. I had a cum stain on my shirt just above my belt. I grabbed a clipboard from one of the shelves.

“I'll go out first. Wait a few minutes before you come out.” she directed. “Turn the light on when I open the door, it should be less obvious that way.”

I watched through the window as she turned and headed straight for the door. I had some paperwork to do anyway, and an amazing amount of cum to clean off the desk! I looked around the office and made sure everything was organized. I grabbed my clipboard and headed back out to the floor. I got the guys started on the cleaning a little early. Made a few notes for the next couple days since I was off. As the store cleared at closing time, I was in the outer office collecting the girls tills and balancing them as always.

Connie brought her drawer over and asked, “How long do you have to work yet?”

“It shouldn't be long, the guys started the clean-up early tonight.” 45 minutes or an hour I'd think.”

“Why don't you stop up at “The Hide-out”. I think I'm going to have a drink or two and you owe me a ride home! She smiled her dazzling girl next door smile and I had no choice.

“I'll be there!” I declared. “I'll never leave you stranded again.”

“We'll see about that.” she said as she headed for the break room to clock out.

I'd had a crush on Connie since I first met her freshman year of high school. She traveled in a different, more popular circle of friends than me. She'd always been friendly, but I'd never had the nerve to ask her out. Then when we started working together, it seemed I'd missed the opportunity. I couldn't get beyond a friendship. Such is life. . I'd be more than happy to have a drink and give her a lift. At least I'd get some time with her.

By a little after 10, I was sitting at a table with Connie chatting away. A little gossip about classmates, led to the people at work. She wanted to know which of the stock crew were chasing who. And a couple drinks later, we were laughing and having a good time. She wanted to play a game of pool, so we did. Chatting and gossiping as we did. I'm not a good pool player, but I have played. I took the opportunity to show her something about lining up her shot. I leaned over her back, my hips pressed to her ass. Her hair smelt great, and she didn't pull away. I realized she'd got the tip, but I held my stiffening cock against her a bit longer than I should have.

“Sorry, yes, like that.”

She made a couple of balls, and I'd lost interest in making mine. Before long she'd beaten me. We went back to our table.

“I guess I should have bet you something.” she laughed.

“I already owe you a ride home, what else would you have bet?”

“Oh, I'm sure I could come up with something.” She said with an incredible smile.

“Ha! Really? Well maybe you should just ask, you may not have to win a bet to get your way.”

“Well, let's start with my ride home then, if you're ready to go that is?”

“Whatever the lady would like.” I said, going to the coat rack to find our heavy coats.

December in Wisconsin can be cold. While this was just the beginning of winter, the temperature was dropping into the 20's at night. Thankfully there was only a little snow so far. I went to the passenger side of the car and held her door, then quickly to my side and got in. To my delight, she'd slid across the bench seat and was quickly cuddled into my side.

“Can I ask you a question?” I asked.

“Sure.”

“What changed?”

“What do you mean?”

“Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we're here. I mean I'm glad you suggested a drink, but, we've known each other for 5 or 6 years. Why now?”

“Well it didn't seem like you were ever going to ask. I guess the other night at the party I watched the other girls, and women around you. I guess they were all making sure you knew they liked you, so I thought I'd let you know too.”

“What girls let me know they liked me?”

She started listing off a number of the things she'd seen on Saturday. The way one girl touched my arm as we talked, the way another slipped in next to me at the bar. A certain look or action that I'd completely missed. By the time she'd gotten to Nancy and Nelly “sitting on top” of me at the house, I knew I had to stop her.

“I have to be honest, I missed most of those signals! Are you sure you weren't reading something more into that stuff than was really there?”

“Oh, it was there alright. You guys just don't get it.”

“I confess, I missed it. Heck, the only girl at work I've ever even tried to ask out was once with Billie! She shot me down so fast I guess I figured it was me.”

She burst out laughing! “Billie! I bet she did. You didn't have a shot there, but it doesn't have anything to do with you!”

“What do you mean?”

“You can't ever tell anyone. . . . Mike has been fucking her for a long time. He got her an apartment a while ago. At least that's what I've been able to put together.”

I started thinking back to some comments made by him and others when we'd been out. It made sense. At least I couldn't see a flaw in it.

“Did she tell you that?”

“No, but between what she has said, the things that don't add up, and the fact that Mike has come on to a few of the girls. He's not too subtle sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he had to twist Billie's arm. With his looks and money, I think she was pretty easy to convince. Kathy said Billie asked her over for some reason. She went, and before the night was done all three of them ended up in bed!”

We'd been sitting talking in front of her house for a bit. The windows were frosting up as we cuddled together, and this new revelation had my cock stirring. I shifted in my seat a bit, turning to face her as much as the steering wheel would allow.

“What!?!? I'd never have guessed any of that.” My mind raced to the vision of Billie's slender body against Mikes stocky 5-10 body. Then add in the gorgeous Kathy, body of a Goddess. My mind was overloaded. My cock was surging.

My left hand reached out and I brushed her cheek. “You're cold.”

I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back.

“I had fun tonight, I hope we can do this again soon.” I stated.

“Whenever you'd like, I had fun too. I was going to go to a movie tomorrow, wana go?”

“I'd like that, what time do you want to go, it's my day off.”

“Me too. I was thinking about an early show.”

“I'll check the listings an give you a call tomorrow.”

“It's a date!” She leaned in for another kiss, her hand brushed my stiff cock as she leaned into me.

She slid over and got out of the car. I admired her nice ass as she did, but resisted the urge to reach out and grope it. I scrapped a bit of frost from the windshield and down the road. What an amazing day. I wonder if Mike ever made a move on Connie? What would it take to get into Billie's apartment? And most importantly, what will tomorrow hold for me?
Published 
Written by Denny62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments