Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wife Next Door, Part 1

"Pim was the unattainable sexy wife next door"

106
36 Comments 36
155k Views 155k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Legendary Story
The Wife Next Door, Part 1.

When I was sixteen years old a new couple moved into the house next door. Henk Bloch and his young wife Pim. Henk was a tall blond corporate lawyer who was 40 years old at that time and looked like a football quarterback.

Henk actually worked at the same law firm as my dad, but my dad specialized in IP law. Henk had run the firm’s office in Bangkok for 5 years and that is where he had met Pim. She was only 23 when they moved in and she and Henk had only been married for two-years.

Pim was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life. She was beautiful in the way that only slim exotic Asain women can be. Pim had fine and fair toned skin for a Thai and had a very slim waist with long slim legs, but beautiful tits that sat up high and firm along with a rounded extremely firm rear end.

Pim was about five-foot seven (so quite tall for an Asian) and I would say a firm 110 pounds with long luxurious dark hair and dark hazel eyes. Needless to say she became my immediate fantasy and I spent many nights fantasizing about what it would be like to make love to her. I would have teenage masturbation nights with visions of Pim dancing in my head.

I got the story on their marriage from over-hearing my Mom and Dad talk. Apparently Pim came from a well to do Thai family that had large land holdings in northern Thailand. They said she was related in some way to the Thai royal family. My Dad said Henk had been a “real playboy” with may girlfriends over the years and he was surprised he had gotten married.

However, Henk had met Pim through his business in Bangkok and had become infatuated with her. Pim had gotten pregnant and her family had given Henk no choice, he either married her or he would have a hard time ever leaving Thailand. He quickly moved back to the USA with his extremely young wife Pim. Dad told him our neighborhood was great so he bought the house next door.

Our house had the nicest swimming pool in the neighborhood and since we were right next door my Mom opened our backyard to Pim with an open invitation to use our pool anytime they wanted. Henk travelled to Asia a lot on business so my Mom always felt she needed to help take care of Pim.

Sometimes Henk would be away on a business trip for two or three weeks at a time to complete big deals. Needless to say when Pim came over and would lay by the pool in a tiny white or black bikini it was complete torture for me. Often I would go to the up-stairs bedroom overlooking the pool and look down on her while she was sleeping with her sunglasses on. 

My erection would just throb looking at her exquisite body.

When Pim would lie on her stomach and her bum would arch upwards it became my central focus. When Pim was on her back those perfect small firm tits would just point skyward and you could often see the faint outline of her nipples and of her lovely pussy lips as her bikini molded to her vagina.

When Pim came over my Mom would often yell for me to come down and “help Mrs. Bloch so she can rest.” So I would go into the pool and act as the babysitter and general getter of drinks and snacks. I never objected to being their un-paid slave as this gave me a chance to eye Pim close-up.

When I was nineteen I noticed that Pim (who was still only 26) would often stop her sunbathing and get into the pool and join me in horsing around. We would play “catch” which was her daughter’s favorite game and I would “catch” Pim instead of her daughter. Well “catching” Pim involved grabbing her around the waist or shoulders and being able to feel her incredible sexy body pressed against mine.

Needless to say these games of “catch” further inflamed my fantasies and often when I was in the pool I would get a huge teenage hard-on that was difficult to hide. Sometimes when I grabbed Pim she would thrash around to get away and would push her bum back into my erection and I would be so embarrassed thinking she must feel the hard post pushing into her incredibly sweet firm bum.

I had several girlfriends through High School and now that I had started university I would date different girls from time to time, but I could not find a girl quite like Pim. Pim would still often come over and spend time at our house and none of my girlfriends were really as hot as Pim, so I would still sneak looks at her hot body when she was around.

I knew Pim was married and unattainable, but still I would fantasize and dream about having her in my bed. Well that year Henk went on a business trip and just never came home again. Apparently he had been doing a deal in Manila and had met a new girl who was even younger than Pim and he told his wife he was divorcing her.

Pim came over for a lot of crying sessions and told my mom that this was a huge scandal for a conservative family from Thailand so she would need to stay in the USA. She ended up getting the house and a lot of money in the settlement so Pim continued to live next door.

My mom talked to me and said, “Rob, you need to help Pim as much as you can. She is a single mom and she is going through a difficult time because of that asshole Henk.”

I assured my mom I would do whatever I could. So, to help out, I would often offer to babysit when I had spare time so Pim could have time on her own or go shopping. I would also help her with odd jobs around her house. Pim would always be so appreciative and would put her hands on my shoulders and give me a small kiss on the cheek and say,

“You’re such a nice young gentleman. Not many men are like you.” And then she would give me a hug or pat me on the back.

Things went on like this with me lusting after Pim, but never having the courage to do anything about it. This year for the summer my parents were taking a six-week trip to Europe since they hadn’t had a good vacation for many years so I was in the house on my own.

Well I didn’t know, but things were about to change. Pim’s daughter was going on her first summer camp for two weeks so she could be in tomboy heaven swimming in a lake and running around outdoors. Pim would be alone next door.

I was also on summer break and was working on a special research project for my engineering degree, but most of the work was off my computer and by using the internet so I was home most of the time. The first day Pim came over to lie by our pool. She had on a yellow bikini and was, to put it simply, totally stunning.

Over the years Pim had not aged one bit and her breasts still stood pert and firm and she had not gained one pound. I was looking down on her from the upstairs, but the throbbing of my dick got too much so I went back to my computer. About a half hour later I heard Pim call me, “Rob, time for a break, come down and join me at the pool.”

I walked out by the pool in my shorts and a T-shirt. Pim got up from the lounge chair and put her hand on my shoulder.

“C’mon, get a cold drink and come and have a dip with me.”

Well, needless to say I could not resist this invitation. I went inside and put on my swimsuit and got two glasses of ice and some coke to drink. I came out and set the drinks down. It was really, really hot and Pim immediately took a drink and the cold water dripped down on her chest from the glass and she giggled.

I also took a drink and then she reached out and took my hand and said, “Let’s jump in.”

We went into the pool and when her suit got wet it molded to her breasts making her even sexier than before. Her nipples became erect from the cold water and the fabric of the suit was very thin so you could completely see them jutting out. Pim smiled and giggled and asked if I remembered playing “catch” with her when I was younger.

I said of course I did. Pim then said, well, “You’re IT!” and splashed water in my face and swam away. I chased her and being 6’1” and a very strong swimmer I caught her while she was still in the shallow end. I grabbed Pim from behind and her petite frame was a prisoner inside my arms and I pressed her back against my chest.

Pim quickly gave up her struggling and leaned back into me pressing her beautiful bum into my crotch where my penis reacted like it had been hit by a bolt of lightning.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

Blood started pumping at a furious rate and my penis quickly engorged and stood to attention to honor her beauty. Here I had this beautiful divorcee in my arms. I knew I should let her go, but the temptation was too hard to resist so I held on a little longer.

I leaned back against the pool wall and Pim seemed also to not want to get away. This moment was like heaven! The woman I had spent years fantasizing about was now leaning her tight body against me with her heavenly bottom pressed into my waist. My arms were tucked snuggly just under her firm breasts so I could feel their weight resting on my forearms.

I could almost feel her hard nipples that were so close to my left arm. If I just pushed my arm up a quarter of an inch they would touch. Pim sighed and leaned her head back against my chest and said, “This is so much fun. It’s so nice to just relax and have fun again. You’re so nice to me.”

I said yes this was great fun. Pim asked me if I minded spending time with an older woman who already had a child? Wasn’t I bored out of my mind? Pim said I should be spending time with young teenage girls who could take me out for a “good time”. Pim turned and winked at me seductively and said, “If you know what I mean Rob”.

I just laughed and said there wasn’t a teenage girl I had met yet who could be anywhere near as exciting as her. I think I detected Pim push her bum into me even harder (there is no way she could avoid noticing my almost eight inch dick pointing into her bum) and then she turned slowly inside my arms being careful to not try to push them away.

Pim looked up into my eyes and said, “That’s the sweetest thing any man could say.”

Pim leaned into me and said, “You deserve a kiss for saying such a sweet and romantic thing to a divorced and abandoned woman.”

I was like a deer in the headlights, star struck, as Pim leaned forward and pressed her soft delicate lips onto mine. We kissed for what seemed to me eternity, but I’m sure was only a few seconds. As Pim pulled away she arched her back to look in my eyes and I could look down and see the top of her breasts, pert and firm, somewhere between a sexy B and a smaller but very firm C cup. This was the most incredible moment of my life up to this point.

Pim then pressed her head against my chest and as I loosened my arms she put her hands lightly on my waist. Pim then quietly said, “Rob, there is a favor I would like to ask you.”

In the besotted state I was in what could I say? "Mrs. Bloch, of course, any favor you want.”

Well, first she said, “You need to start calling me “Pim”. I am no longer “Mrs. Bloch” since I am divorced. The real favor I want to ask you is that the day after tomorrow is my 30th birthday and some of my girl friends are having a party for me.”

Pim looked at me to check my reaction and I looked at her steadily in the eyes. I still had no idea what favor she wanted from me.

“I don’t have a date and I really don’t want everyone looking at me like some injured bird. Also, I don’t want them to try to bring some loser guy to try to fix me up. I was wondering if you would be willing to be my date for my birthday?”

I was speechless! I was nervous! I didn’t know what to say, so I hesitated. Pim continued, “I know I shouldn’t have asked. I’m an older woman and divorced and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be my date, even as a favor. I’m so sorry I even asked. Forget what I just said.”

“No, No!” I interjected rapidly, not wanting my chance to slip through my hands.

“Of course I will be your date. I just thought you wouldn’t want to bring me. I mean, well, I’m only a university student and I’m sure your friends are older and more sophisticated than me.” Pim looked up at me with the most beautiful big eyes, “Rob, you are a very tall, handsome and confident young man. You are helpful, kind and wonderful with children. Any woman would be a fool not to want you to be their date. Anyways, you are almost 23, so I am not completely over the hill for you am I?”

Pim looked at me with these flirtatious and pleading eyes, batting her lashes and smiling mischievously. “Please, join me for my birthday! I promise it won’t be too boring and I will make it up to you in then end with a surprise.”

Well my nervousness was no match for Pim’s pert breasts pointing at me and her tight body pressed against mine. I agreed to be her date without any further protests. Pim then pulled away and took my hand. Pim’s long slender hand felt so small and feminine in mine. The feeling of just holding Pim’s hand was so thrilling for me after all these years of fantasizing about her. We walked out of the pool together and sat on our chairs and took another sip of our cold drinks.

The hot sun quickly dried our bodies and Pim went to lie down on the sun-bed again. Pim’s swimsuit model body highlighted by the yellow bikini dazzled me. Pim looked over at me and said, “Rob, the sun is really hot today and I don’t have enough sun protection on my back. Can you be sweet and help me out?” Her hand held out the bottle of suntan lotion with SPF 50 and I took it like the helpless disciple that I was.

“Where do you want me to rub it on I asked?”

She said, “Start at my shoulders and go the whole way down if its not too much trouble.”

So at Pim’s request something I had dreamed about for years was about to happen. I would be able to touch her body. I slathered the suntan lotion on her shoulders and then she said, “Untie my bikini top so you can cover my whole back.”

With extremely nervous fingers I tried to undo the silver clasp, but I kept fumbling. Pim giggled and jokingly said, “Rob, you obviously need some more practice with girls.”

Finally, I was able to get the clasp undone after some fumbling which was very embarrassing. As I rubbed the lotion all over her back Pim closed her eyes and said, “Hmmm this feels so nice. It’s very important you don’t get a burn you know. Skin cancer.”

When I got to the bottom of Pim’s back she arched her bum further upwards. My erection was in a heightened state of throbbing. I can’t ever remember having had an erection with such an intensity ever before. I asked Pim, “Shall I do your legs?”

Pim turned her head and glanced back at me with a smile, “Well, first, make sure you go right under the top of my bikini bottom and around the sides so I don’t get any burn. My thighs too Rob.”

My fingers edged their way under her tight bikini bottom and my head was literally swimming as the sexual tension was making me dizzy. I moved down to her legs as she had instructed me to do the inside of her thighs. My fingers came within an inch of her love triangle and I was tempted to move closer and brush the bikini fabric, but I was too nervous that she would get mad.

After I finished doing the suntan lotion my erection was so huge I needed to retreat into the house and force it down. I told Pim I needed to check my computer and email for my project. I quickly got back into the house and let my cock subside from its state of high excitement.

About a half hour later Pim called me again and I had changed into some slacks so I walked out by the pool. She was standing by the door and she leaned into me and said, “Rob, thanks so much I had a really nice swim. Are you sure it’s ok for you to escort me to my birthday party?”

I assured her I was more than happy to go to her party. Then she leaned in, put her hands on my waist and lightly kissed me, “You’re the sweetest.”

Then she leaned close to my ear and whispered, “Can I ask you one more tiny little favor?”

I replied, no problem, your wish is my command. Pim laughed, flipped her hair flirtatiously and then with her hair and lips intoxicatingly close to mine she said in a soft seductive voice, “Well, I need a new outfit for the party. Can you come shopping with me tomorrow afternoon?”

I almost stuttered as I lost my composure once again, but finally was able to blurt out, “Yeah, of course.”

Pim quickly added, “It’s a date then. Shopping, tomorrow, I’ll come collect you at 3:00, ok?”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments