Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tryst with Son's Friend

"Becoming a MILF from a Mom."

69
33 Comments 33
41.6k Views 41.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

Roma Jones was a thirty-five-year-old single mum. She had got pregnant at seventeen, given birth to her beloved son Ben at eighteen and brought him up alone, not without hardship and struggle, but well nonetheless.

Ben was happy at school, looking forward to leaving home and seemed to have a healthy stream of female friends for a seventeen-year-old. Whether he was a virgin on not, who knew, but she had certainly found him with his tongue in a girl's mouth and his hands up her blouse. It was then when she realised that her sexual needs were still strong... 

In those seventeen years, Roma had never bemoaned her lot. She had had the odd sexual fling at work, but none had lasted and none had been that great either. She was at work to provide for Ben, not to get laid. 

But the sight of her son fondling girls half her age had made Roma jealous, had made her realise she was still in the prime of life physically and made her start wondering if now was time to start having fun herself. Especially if Ben was out for the evening with his hands up a girl's knickers.

Roma looked at herself and realised she still had drop-dead gorgeous breasts, her legs were still slim and her arse still looked great in panties. Her blonde hair was still attractive, her smile still seductive and most of all she still felt a surge of wetness in her pussy regularly. 

The thing was: Roma was still quite naive and inexperienced sexually. She worried she would not satisfy men her own age, men who had screwed a hundred women over fifteen years. So maybe she needed a man locked in a sexually drab marriage, as frustrated as her? 

Such thoughts came in and out of her mind over a month or two. What she did not realise was that her sexual availability was being transmitted silently to Ben's classmates, who came round from time to time. Most felt aroused, jerked off thinking of her that night, then shifted focus to a girl at school and forgot their fleeting lust for Ben's mum. But not Daniel. 

Daniel lived next door and he saw her most days in front of the house. Daniel realised he wanted to get into bed with Ben's mum and empty his balls inside her. But he also knew he must not come between her and Ben.

Anything which happened had to be secret, had to end without rancour and leave Ben's mum thankful rather than scorned. Rather a big responsibility for a young seventeen-year-old whose cock demanded satisfaction every day of the week.

Daniel was no virgin: he had screwed six girls the summer of his sixteenth birthday, learning enough to be confident with inexperienced girls, even if he had left two of them unsatisfied. He knew how to get them wet, when to get them naked, when they were ready for a cock inside them. But most of them did not know what they wanted, so making them cum was a bit hit and miss. He needed a sexual tutor.

Then he had had a four-month fling with a nineteen-year-old college girl, whose sexual demands turned him into a young stud of sorts. But when the novelty wore off, he realised that she was not a keeper, just his first deeper sexual relationship, the woman who taught him about a woman's clit, a woman's g spot, the moans a truly wild woman would make.

They parted on good terms, going out clubbing together and encouraging the other to pull. Both ended up getting royally laid and they felt completed as they shared their story with each other the next evening. Both felt thankful they had known each other, but both now felt a need to move on.

The past few months, Daniel had partied, clubbed and gone out with mates, got laid a few times, but dated no-one. He was ready for his second fling. He wanted it to be with Ben's mum.

The first time Roma noticed Daniel looking at her tits, she thought she was imagining it. But when it happened again and he smiled at her, looked deep into her eyes, Roma knew he wanted her. It drove her into a tizzy. She had not even thought of a seventeen-year-old boy as a source of sex, now she was mortified that her panties were wet. She needed to be sure she and Ben did not fall out. She needed to be sure Daniel was a lover worth having.

For the first time in months, Roma masturbated in the bath. Ben was out playing football, so she had an hour alone. She imagined Daniel naked, fantasised about his cock. She thought of him carrying her upstairs to bed, rocking inside her. Roma moaned, her sexual needs becoming stronger and stronger as her fantasy continued.

NellyBrady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NellyBrady

As she fantasised, begging him to fill her pussy with his cum, Roma came in the bath and sank into a deep release. She felt shocked and ashamed that she was dreaming of sex with a seventeen-year-old boy. That was the age of the stranger who had impregnated her on a beach holiday in Spain, never to be seen again. At least this time she would not get pregnant again.

Next day, Roma wore a sexy flowing dress, showing off her arms, her hair and her big set of melons. She hoped Daniel would see her like that. Secretly she hoped he would masturbate and cum thinking about fucking her. 

Little did she know that Daniel had taken pictures of her in her dress, had printed them out and had jerked off looking at them. He loved her naked arms, wanted his cock between her melons, wanted it to be Roma's hand jerking him off to a climax. 

When his pulsating cock shot twelve ropes everywhere, imagining his cock deep inside her, he realised he had to have her. Had to. He needed Ben out the way, needed a free run at his mum, needed her wanting him as much as he wanted her.

When Ben mentioned at school he was off on a DoE expedition for the weekend in three weeks, Daniel knew it was time to started flirting with his mum. So he ensured they did homework together a few times, made eye contact with Roma while making tea and mentioned casually that if Roma needed help with anything when Ben was away, he was there for her.

Roma got immediately wet, her nipples erect, she somehow said thank you without showing her lust and went on a round of polishing, dusting and cleaning to stop her wanting to masturbate. 

As a result, when Ben was heading off, Daniel was there too to wish him well. And to look straight at Roma's breasts as soon as Ben was gone. When he took Roma's hand, squeezed it then kissed it, Roma was gone. Her panties were soaked, she was not even dressed up but she knew she wanted Daniel to take her inside and undress her.

She led him silently inside, whispered 'show me how much you want me Daniel!' and within seconds, he was kissing her in all the places she longed to be kissed. Her hands, her arms, her shoulders, her neck, her jawline, her lips. When he nibbled her ears and her breasts were surrounded by two strong hands, all resistance was gone. She wanted this boys cock inside her, she wanted him driving inside her, she wanted his cum filling her like never before.

Daniel, with a rock hard cock of a seventeen year old, undressed Roma before telling her to get his cock out and let him fuck her tits. Roma had never really had her tits fucked before, in fact Roma had not really done much other than take a few cocks up her tight wet cunt.

But Daniels desire meant she did not really need to do much but squeeze her breasts against his pulsating organ. She could tell how much he wanted her, could tell in fact that he was going to explode all over her. She sensed he had much much more desire for her than just cumming between her tits, so she encouraged him to explode for her, wondering just what that would feel like.

When Daniel exploded, his cum covered Roma under her chin before dribbling back down onto her breasts. It was a lot of cum and Roma knew now she was desired. She took Daniel up to the shower, they washed her clean of his cum, then she took him into her bed, whispered in his ear that she wanted his cock inside her and she felt the glorious attention of a turgid seventeen year old cock filling her underused pussy and driving up and down as she moaned.

When she begged Daniel to take her from behind, he pumped up and down until she squealed with excitement. When she told him to rub her clit and fill her with cum, he did so so beautifully that Roma came joyfully with a man for the first time in years. And she begged him to hold her, he did so so tenderly that tears came into Roma's eyes.

Roma felt like a woman, not just a single mother.

She felt desired, cummed in, cummed on.

She knew she needed Daniel again tomorrow night.

She just hoped he could find the right excuse to escape his parents' attentions

 

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments