Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

VIP Tour

"Like Daughter, Like Mother"

56
8 Comments 8
12.0k Views 12.0k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"VIP Tour. The third and final part which started with “Spring Break 2022” and then “Graduation.”"

Tasha returned to Napa the week after graduation as planned and had one week before she and Shane would leave for their six week trip to Europe. Just like every summer, Tash would work in the tasting room and assist in special VIP tours and events. She had worked for Rose, our Hospitality Manager, since she was in high school and Tasha had a knack for it, just like her mother, Cherie.

As the days flew by before Tasha’s trip, she mentioned over dinner one night that Shane’s mother, Lori, had texted her. Tasha explained that they talked, and Lori booked a VIP Tour and Tasting for her and three of her Santa Cruz friends. A “Girl’s Weekend” in Napa type of thing.

The valley has seen a rise of these party type events with bachelorette parties, girl’s weekends, and the like. I was not a big fan of them as it seemed like most just wanted to get buzzed on good wine, and few bought bottles or club memberships. But if they’re willing to drop thirty bucks on a flight of five wines so be it.

“I hope you didn’t charge her, did you?” I asked.

“Of course not. Lori has really been there for me since mom died. More so than Aunt Cheryl,” she said, referring to Cherie’s twin sister. “But Lori did ask if you can give the tour. I told her I’d ask you.”

“I’d be happy to do it for her. I just hope Shane hasn’t told her about our hookups,” I said.

Shane looked at me, rolled her eyes, and said, “C’mon, I’m eating. I don’t even want to think about my father and my bestie in bed together.”

**

Tasha and Shane had left for Europe, and I was following their special trip Instagram account and their blog every day after work. It looked like they were having a wonderful time.

One Thursday Rose texted me a reminder: “Lori Shuman VIP Tour & Tasting. Friday 1 pm.” It was in my calendar thanks to Tasha, but the closer it got to harvest the less free time I had to do these VIP tours.

I arrived at the tasting room on Friday at twelve-fifty-five. No sign of Lori Shuman or her girlfriends. I checked in with Liana and she confirmed that they had not arrived yet.

I went behind the tasting bar and began saying hello to the guests and thanking them for visiting. I lost track of time but kept looking at people as they entered the room. Finally, I saw Lori. Twenty minutes late. And she was by herself.

I finished my conversation with a couple from Texas and approached Lori in the middle of the tasting room. “Hi Lori,” I said. I did notice that Lori looked like a million dollars, however. Impure thoughts raced through my mind, wondering if Lori was as much fun as her daughter Shane.

“Hello, Scott. I’m so sorry I am late. The traffic on 680 was horrible,” she said. “And it wasn’t much better here in the valley either.”

Laughing, “Welcome to Friday Gridlock on Highway Twenty-nine,” I said. After a short pause, I asked, “Where are your friends?”

Lori’s head tilted a bit, and she had a slight grin on her face. She looked around the tasting room and whispered, “They’re not coming. I was hoping I could get a private tour from you.”

Being a bit clueless and not picking up on what she was saying I told Lori, “Oh, okay. Let’s get started.”

“Scott, can we talk privately?” she asked.

“Sure, we can use Rose’s office. Wait here,” I told her as I checked with Rose about her small office off the tasting room.

“Okay, this way,” I said motioning with my hand.

Lori stepped up next to me and slid her arm in mine as we walked the short thirty feet to Rose’s office. It was then when it clicked with me that Lori might have ulterior motives.

When I closed the office door Lori was right next to me. “Scott, I know about your hookups with Shane. She told me. She’s an adult and can do what she wants,” Lori said. “Shane said she initiated it.”

I was a bit in shock that Shane had told her mother about our multiple hookups. Before I could utter a word, she grabbed both of my hands and put them on her hips.

“And she said what an excellent lover you are,” Lori said. “Jess and I have an open marriage. We each get two hall passes each year, but never with anyone who lives in Santa Cruz. He’s in LA for dental education classes this weekend and will probably sleep with someone too.”

“Interesting,” was all I could say. “So what did you have in mind?”

“I saw the way you looked at me during graduation weekend. You wondered if I was a good fuck, didn’t you?” she said.

A bit in shock from her bluntness I muttered, “Yes, I did. And I still do.”

Lori smiled, “So why don’t we spend the weekend together. I have a hotel room and you have your house. I’d love to spend the weekend with you as your pretend girlfriend.”

By now I had a big smile on my face and a growing hardon. “Okay, I like where this is going. You can stay with me, why don’t you cancel your hotel?” I said.

“It’s paid for, this being Napa and a weekend. Besides, I love hotel sex. Clean, crisp white sheets, lots of pillows, and big king beds,” she said.

“That does sound nice,” I admitted. My mind flashed to my master suite and its gray bed sheets, photos of Cherie and I from our travels, and all of our memories in that house. I made a mental note: refresh your bedroom. Sheets, art, etc.

It was now eight months since my wife had died unexpectedly of cancer. Sure, I’ve had the hookups with Shane, but otherwise I had not had one thought about dating. A few buddies had brought the subject up, and a few single (widows & divorced) women from town had flirted with me, but I wasn’t in the right mindset. Standing in Rose’s office I decided right there to enjoy the weekend with Lori, and to use her knowledge to prep me for the dating world.

“So, when do I get my VIP Tour? I don’t think this office is on the list,” Lori said laughing.

“Look," I said, “let’s enjoy this weekend with each other. The tour begins now.” I took Lori by the hand and headed back to the tasting room.

“Since it’s just you, I’ll give you the vineyard tour from my truck. Then we’ll go into the winery and press room, the barrel room, and end up back here. Let’s go,” I told Lori.

As I assisted Lori into my truck, I gave her a nice short kiss on the lips. She responded by opening her mouth and parting my lips with her tongue. As we broke, we both smiled. “There is more of that anytime you want it,” Lori said seductively.

Over the course of the next ninety minutes, I showed Lori several blocks of different varietal grapes and the entire winery operation. We also shared a good dozen kisses along the way. At one point I showed her Casa Vino from about a hundred yards.

“I can’t wait to see your house. Shane said it is beautiful,” Lori said.

We returned to the tasting room where we had two flights of wine, both red and white. I was interrupted several times from customers who recognized me from our website.

One woman gave Lori the once over and it was obvious. “And who are you?” asked the woman with a heavy Boston accent.

Laughing, Lori responded. “Just a family friend. Our daughters are college besties, and they graduated this year. The girls are in Europe for six weeks, so Scott invited me over for the weekend.”

This seemed to shut up the Boston woman. I thanked her group for coming and secretly told Rose to comp their tasting fees.

It was now just after three o’clock and it was a warm day in the Napa Valley. I suggested to Lori that we go back to my house for a swim and that I’d call Lupe and ask her to prep stuff for dinner.

I walked Lori to her car and told her to follow me back to Casa Vino. Somewhat sarcastically Lori asked, “Will I need my bikini?”

“That’s up to you. But I’m guessing you have a full-body tan like Shane,” I replied in an equally sarcastic tone.

Upon arrival at the house, I introduced Lori to Lupe and explained she’d be here most of the weekend and that she could have the weekend off. “I’ll see you Monday morning at eight o’clock. Enjoy the weekend Lupe,” I told her.

“Thank you, Scott,” said Lupe. She paused for a moment, “Miss Lori, you look very familiar. Are you from the valley?”

Both Lori and I laughed a bit. “No, not from the valley,” Lori said. “But you’ve met my daughter, Shane. Tasha’s bestie.”

Lupe’s eyes widened and she looked at me. I know she had heard the breakfast conversation between Tasha, Shane, and me the night after Shane surprised me in bed.

“Her mother? You look like you could be her sister,” Lupe said

Lori blushed, “Thank you. We hear that all the time.”

The truth was that Lori and Shane could pass for sisters. Lori could pass for thirty-five, not her age of forty-seven. Lori was in great shape, had flawless skin, and had all of the same sexy features as her daughter. She was five-nine, a size six, about a 36D, with beautiful long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.

“Enjoy your weekend here in the valley. I’m sure Scott will be a great host,” Lupe said as she made her way out of the kitchen.

Finally, alone in the privacy of my kitchen I pinned Lori against the kitchen island. I ground my hard cock into her torso as I leaned in to kiss her. I felt her hand rubbing my cock through my jeans, so I moved one hand to her breast and gave her a nice soft squeeze. Lori moaned softly.

“Couch or the pool?” I asked.

“Couch,” Lori replied.

As we moved into the great room, I unzipped her royal blue dress and let it fall to the floor. She wore a bra of the same color which I unclasped releasing her amazing tits. Nice areolas and hard nipples starred at me, so I had to take each breast in my mouth again making Lori moan softly.

“Oh, your mouth is magical,” she said.

I stopped long enough to pull down her royal thong and had her step out of her clothes. I also removed her nude color Christian Louboutin high heels. My hands made their way down and around to her fantastic ass. It was obvious Lori spends time in the gym.

I sat down on the couch and started to untie my work boots. When I rose to take off my Levi 501’s Lori said, “I’ll do that.” She unbuckled my brown leather belt and removed it from the jeans. “This might be fun later,” she said with a giggle. I was soon back on the couch with her making out and our hands were exploring each other’s naked bodies.

I was fingering her hot wet pussy and she was stroking my fat hard cock when the first drop of pre-cum coated my mushroom head. She slowed her stroking of my dick looking at each sweet sticky drop of deliciousness roll on my head. Using two fingers she dabbed the small pool of pre-cum and slowly raised her fingers causing two web-thin ropes between her fingers and my cock.

“Mmmmm, that looks so hot,” Lori said. She licked her fingers and added, “So sweet and sticky.” She squeezed my cock hard as she forced out another large drop. This time she bent over and licked it off. Her tongue touching my cock made me twitch.

I removed my fingers from her honey pot and offered them to Lori. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I placed my fingers in her mouth and she sucked my fingers clean as she teased my fingers with her tongue.

“Fuck,” I said. I gotta fuck you right now. I’m so horny!” I told her.

“Yes. Right here in doggy,” Lori said as she moved to the far end of the couch, placing her forearms on the couch armrest and on her knees. As I moved in behind her she dropped her left foot to the floor, widening her access point.

My cock was like a heat-seeking-missile easily entering Lori’s freshly waxed pussy. I slid in with no resistance as she was so wet. “Damn, you’re tight,” I said.

“Kegels,” she said laughing. She then clenched her muscles around my cock. “Well, Kegels and ben wa balls.”

“Holy fuck, that was cool!” I said.

We fucked in doggy for almost ten minutes. I slapped her ass a few times, reached around and caressed her tits, and Lori fingered her “magic bean” as well. She started to breathe heavily and was pushing back on my cock with every thrust of my hips. “Fuck me hard and fast. I’m going to cum!” she said.

I grabbed her hips and moved up closer to her ass as I continued to hit it hard and fast. Soon Lori’s legs were shaking, and she was screaming, “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes! I’m cumming!”

I slowed down a bit as she rode out her orgasm. I also caressed her ass and lower back. After a long minute, Lori turned her head to look at me, “Now it’s your turn you big stud. I want your load all over my face,” she said.

This was something I had never done with my wife. I loved facial porn videos and fantasized about shooting my load on a woman’s face as I jacked off, but it was nothing Cherie and I had ever done, or even talked about. Sure, I had a few errant spurts of jizz land on her cheek when blowing my load into her mouth, but never had I shot a load on her eyes or forehead on purpose.

AmandaRuths
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaRuths

“Oh, you want my jizz all over your face? When I’m close I’ll pull out and stand up. Get on your knees and talk dirty to me you little vixen,” I said like I had done this hundreds of times.

I pounded Lori’s cunt and she was already in full slutty dirty talking mode egging me on with phrases like “Make me your slut,” “Cum on my face,” “I’m a dirty little whore,” and “Fuck me all weekend.”

My balls tightened and I pulled out, “Knees!” I commanded. Lori did just like a porn star and was on her knees with her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out. As I started stroking my cock I told her, “Suck me, get my cock sloppy so I can jack off on you,”

Lori jumped at the chance and was bobbing up and down on my manhood. She deep throated me getting as much saliva on my cock as possible. As I grabbed my dick she was telling me, “Cum for me. Shoot your load on my face. Cum all over me. Gimmie your jizz!”

That was all I needed to summit the mountain. As I was about to cum, I stepped a half step closer to Lori and her face. My first hot white rope hit her just below the eye, the second long rope on her brow, eyelash, and eye lid.

“YES!” Lori exclaimed. “Cum on my face!”

As I continued stroking, my cock was unleashing gusher after gusher of cum all over her face: cheeks, mouth, nose, and her blonde hair.

Lori reached up and was fondling my balls saying, “Empty your balls. I want it all!”

I was letting out primal grunts and yells as I gave my first facial. I had stopped jacking off, but Lori grabbed my cock and was slowly milking my cock for every last drop of my salty pearl globs, licking my head and savoring my taste.

“Your cum is sweet,” she said. Lori was using her index finger to wipe up my cum and lick her fingers clean.

I was living out my porn fantasy. “Show me my cum in your mouth,” was all I said.

She smiled and did as requested. I helped clean her face, feeding her my jizz off my fingers. Once again, she opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out a bit, and swallowed what had to be two tablespoons of cum.

“That was hot,” she said.

“Yes, it was,” I said. I confided to her, “That was my first facial.”

“Really?” she said.

“Yes. Cherie and I had a great sex life, and we watched porn together, but a facial wasn’t something either one of us ever shared. Had she wanted one I would have done it, and visa-versa.”

“She sounds like a wonderful woman. Tasha has told me so much about your wife,” Lori said.

“Tasha told me she’s talked to you a lot since her mother died. I can’t thank you enough for being there for her. I heard you sent flowers. Thank you,” I told Lori. “Can you believe her aunt, Cherie’s own twin, has barely talked to either one of us,” I ranted.

Changing the subject I said, “Let's get a drink and go for a swim.”

Laughing Lori asked, “Will I need my bikini? Can anyone see your pool?”

“No. I’ll be the only one looking at your sexy body,” I teased. “So what sounds good to drink? Wine? Beer? Margi?” I asked.

“What’s for dinner?” she inquired.

“Good question. Let me go look.” A few seconds later I opened the fridge to see Lupe had prepped stuff for me to grill shrimp kabobs in a Mexican style. “We’re having a Mexican Grilled Shrimp Kabob. There are also tortillas, so we could make tacos out of it. Lupe left rice, beans, and guacamole too. I love Mexican food and she knows it.”

“That sounds great. How ‘bout margaritas?” Lori said. “Do you need help?”

Laughing, “No, I have a great margi recipe” I told her. I proceeded to make a pitcher of real margaritas, not that premade swill out of a bottle. The juice of six limes, six shots of blanco tequila, agave nectar, and a splash of water. I poured a taste over the rocks and took a sip. Not bad, I thought.

Lori watched every move without saying a word. After she took a sip she looked at me, smiled, and said, “Best post sex margarita in my life!”

We both laughed, and I poured two extra-large margi’s into two beer pint glasses on the rocks. I took her by the hand and led her out to the pool.

“Great pool, but this view of the vineyard is amazing,” Lori said. “Shane told me what a great home you have, and she raved about the pool and view.”

“Did she tell you that Cherie designed the entire house with the architect? She also did the tasting room. She had a great eye,” I told her.

We entered the pool and sat on the edge of the landing. Lori and I shared more about our lives. I learned that she and Jess had met while both at UCSF. He was in the prestigious dental school while she got her master’s in nursing. They were living in San Jose, and he was working for another dentist when a practice came up for sale in Santa Cruz. They borrowed money from both sets of parents and bought the retiring dentist’s practice. They then moved to Santa Cruz a year later.

When I asked about how she and Jess agreed to an open marriage she explained. “We were at a party while at a convention and there was a divorced female dentist who was hitting on me, but also flirting with Jess. She finally asked if she could join us in bed that night. We did the swinging thing for a bit but realized that when we had our own separate dates it sparked something in our sex life.”

“Wow. And does Shane know?” I asked.

“Oh, God, no. Or her brothers,” Lori said. “That is our private life. And, if you’re wondering, Jessie will never know your name or that I was even in Napa. All he knows is that I have a date this weekend while he’s out of town.”

A bit sheepishly I told Lori about the “kinkiest” thing Cherie and I had ever done. “We were in Mexico at a big all-inclusive and it was not uncommon to see couples on their balconies having sex. We had a ground floor suite with our own plunge pool. We’d take a dip naked all the time. Well, we were going at it one afternoon. When we finished, we heard people clapping to find three couples on the grass. They said they had been watching for over ten minutes. We were a bit embarrassed. Then they asked if we’d like to swap that evening. They said something about drawing room keys out of a hat.”

Laughing, “Yes, we did that random draw thing at a swinger’s party once. It was ok. I didn’t like that we were in different rooms. And, my guy had a small cock and no skills,” Lori said. “Naturally, Jessie pulled the key of the young super cute Latina.”

We made it inside to cook dinner together, but I realized I had not given Lori a tour of the house. I showed her around while explaining a few of the features that were built-in like the underground wine cellar, the two gun safes, and the spa room.

“Oh, this spa room is divine. Tell me about it, please,” Lori asked.

I explained that I have had back issues in the past and hated going to the fancy resorts in nearby Yountville or Saint Helena for a quality massage, and the drive back and forth to Napa could run an hour plus roundtrip. Cherie added it without even telling me. I continued, “So now I give a woman from the Silverado Spa a call and that night, after her shift, she’ll come here and work her magic. I pay her double her rate to come to the ranch.”

Lori and I returned to the kitchen where I made us dinner. We had a lovely conversation and she really inquired about the vineyards, winemaking, and our family operation. After I cleaned up the dinner dishes, I invited Lori to take another dip in the pool.

“It’s seven-thirty. Why don’t you grab a few things and meet me back at my room. I’m at the Yountville Inn. Room 16 in the back,” she said.

“I like that idea,” I told Lori.

“OK, I’ll head out now. Just knock three times when you arrive,” she told me.

“Sounds great. I’ll just get a few things for overnight,” I said.

After Lori left, I raced to jump into the shower to rinse off the chlorine and manscape. I also shaved the stubble off my face. I grabbed my dopp kit and threw in my gym shorts, a tee, my Nikes, and put them in my small leather duffle bag. I put on a nice pair of chinos, a crisp white button-down shirt, and nice shoes. The Yountville Inn is a luxury boutique hotel and restaurant so I wanted to look my best should I run into anyone I know.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Lori opened the door and welcomed me, “Please, come in Scott.”

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see Lori was a bit more dressed up. This sexy MILF Goddess was in a stunning black lace lingerie piece, black back seam stockings, and her Lou’s from earlier. The outfit hugged every curve on Lori’s body. She had refreshed her makeup and was a bit sultrier looking with darker eye shadow and such.

“Damn, you look stunning!” I told her.

“Well, that white shirt looks good on you,” she told me.

I laughed and said, “It will look better on you in the morning.”

“Oh, that sounds wonderful,” Lori said. “Scott, I’ll be honest, Shane said you really know how to eat pussy. I want you to eat my pussy and give me multiple orgasms.”

As I started to unbutton my shirt, I looked at her and told her, “That was my plan for tonight. I got to give you a facial this afternoon, so if you want me to eat your pussy, I’ll be happy to do so.”

With a wink, she continued, “If you’d like to eat my ass feel free.”

Lori’s suite had a king bed, a sitting area with a loveseat and big screen tv, and a spacious luxury bathroom with a giant walk in shower and a large soaking tub, easily big enough for two people.

We started on the bed making out like two teenagers in the back of a movie theater. I was soon propping up Lori’s ass with a pillow, giving me easy access to her pussy.

I started extremely slow licking her outer pussy to tease her. My tongue probed her folds and Lori was already wet with anticipation. Using both hands I spread her treasure open getting a wonderful view of her glossy wet pinkness. I leaned in and kissed her kitty. Lori had a pleasant aroma and a slight sweetness in taste.

As I continued licking her womanhood Lori was sighing, moaning, and giving me compliments on my oral skills. I had teased her clit long enough, having not allowed my tongue any contact with her pleasure bean. I inserted one finger and made a couple of thrusts with my hand before adding a second finger. Much like your young daughter, Lori had an extremely tight pussy for a woman in her late forties.

Finally, my tongue touched her clit making her twitch. Casually, I flicked her nub several times, one every two seconds.

“Stop teasing me you son of a bitch,” Lori groaned. “Make me cum.”

“She wants to cum?” I thought, “Okay, I’ll make her cum.”

I took her clit into my mouth sucking lightly at first and then turning up the suction power. I’d throw in a few kisses and licks every now and then to keep her off balance, making sure the sucking would be the desired act. My left hand had made its way up to massage Lori’s right boob and tweak her nice dark brown nipple.

My hunger for her clit grew and I began sucking and flicking it with my tongue. The harder I sucked the faster my tongue teased her. Lori had one hand on my head and was now moaning non-stop, with the occasional direction like softer, faster, etc.

As I continued with my assault on her engorged bean, I focused on having my fingers find her g-spot. Going just a bit deeper I began the “come here” motion with my fingers causing Lori to release a deep, low groan from her core.

“Oh shit. Right there. Yes, that’s it,” she said. Lori adjusted her hips side to side slightly and pushed my head into her cunt. “Oh, yes. Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” And with that she shivered a bit and released a loud moan as her she started panting trying to catch her breath.

Her pussy was a river of her juice and a bit of creamy white cum. As I slurped up her sexy drink, I peeked up to she the look of ecstasy of her face. Lori was a sweaty mess and was overheated.

I slowly moved back from her honey pot. “I think you enjoyed that,” I said with a hint of sarcasm.

“Jesus, that was amazing. Shane was right, you can eat pussy,” Lori said.

“Water?” I asked.

Nodding her head yes, she muttered, “Please.”

I went to the mini-fridge and grabbed Lori and I each a bottle of water. As I sat on the bed, I opened her a bottle and handed it to her. She was now sitting up against the headboard after coming down from the endorphin high of her orgasm. I climbed in bed with her, and we continued talking about life, our girls, and so much more. Soon the lights went off and we drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke in the morning, I had no clue to where I was. I heard the sound of the shower, slowly opened my eyes, and it all came back to me. I was in Lori’s hotel room. I sat on the edge of the bed for a second and headed into the bathroom.

The sight of Lori in the shower was more than I could take. Quietly, I walked in to join her. I nuzzled her from behind, wrapping my arms around her while I kissed her neck.

“Good morning,” I said.

Lori wiggled her ass causing my cock to get hard. “It sure is,” she said giggling.

“What would you like to do today?” I asked.

“Brunch, pool time, dinner, and a lot of sex,” she said turning to face me.

“Sounds like a perfect Saturday,” I told Lori.

The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments