Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to Seattle

"Happy Hour at the Boat House Bar & Grill exceeds Tony's expectations"

105
17 Comments 17
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"100% Fantasy. Based on the author's job transfer to Seattle in 1987."

Tony had just moved to Seattle for his job of four years. He was offered a chance for a new experience that would be valuable should he choose to stay with the company and climb the ladder. It was a small promotion in title and salary, but he was excited about the move.

Bekins had delivered his furniture and boxes a few days prior, and he had just finished getting everything in his apartment set up. Tonight would be his last night at the company-provided hotel room.

Getting back to the University Hyatt at about 4:00 pm he was able to secure a parking spot in the main front lot, something he couldn’t do the previous two nights. As he walked in the front door, he noticed an easel and sign advertising “Thursday Happy Hour.” Tony stopped and read the details and figured he deserved a couple of beers after working so hard getting his apartment set up and stocked up with food and the essentials.

Ninety minutes later, after checking his work and personal email, and taking a shower, he approached the hotel bar, named The Boat House. The hotel was adjacent to Lake Union in the University district and there was a small marina down the street. As he entered the bar, he noticed it felt like a half sports bar and half night club.

Tony took a seat at the bar facing the main area, where he could see most of the room. He soon ordered a local craft beer, watched the local news on TV, and scrolled through his phone. There was a decent-sized crowd of about twenty-five people at 5:30 pm, and he thought half seemed like Hyatt guests and half nearby office workers.

A half-hour later, he ordered another beer and a Cobb Salad from the dinner menu. As he ate the salad, he was focused on his phone as he read various news and sports articles off the web. Tony was abruptly brought back to reality when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?” asked a female voice.

He turned slightly and said, “No, it’s all yours,” without looking at the woman. He could sense the woman sitting down to his right and was about to acknowledge her when she spoke again.

“Hi, I’m Liz,” she said.

Tony turned and saw a forty-ish-year-old woman who was fairly attractive. “Hi, Liz, I’m Tony,” he said.

As he finished his dinner, he placed a coaster over his beer and jokingly told Liz, “Don’t give away my seat. I’ll be right back.”

As Tony returned from the men’s room, he got a good look at Liz from the side as he approached his bar stool. She seemed to be about five-six tall, average size, with long brown hair with golden blonde highlights. She was dressed professionally in a gray pencil skirt, light blue and white print short-sleeve V-neck blouse, and nude two-inch heels.

Before his butt hit the seat, Liz asked, “Hotel guest or do you work nearby?”

Smiling at her, he said, “Both. Tonight is my last night in the hotel, and I start a new job on Monday in a neighboring building.”

“Oh, you just moved here. How exciting. Welcome to Seattle,” she said.

“Well, not a new job. A new position with the same company. I just moved from San Diego,” he explained. “I’ve been with my company for four years.”

Liz quickly did some math in her head. “So, you’re twenty-seven, twenty-eight years old?” she asked.

“Twenty-seven,” Tony replied. “I know better than to ask a woman her age.” He gave her an obvious once over, head to toe. “I’ll guess you’re thirty-five, max,” purposely shooting under the forty to forty-two, he estimated.

Liz smiled at his guess. “I think you went low on purpose. I just hit the big four-oh two months ago,” she whispered.

“No way!” Tony said, pretending to be shocked.

“Are you flirting with me?” Liz asked seductively.

Tony smiled. “I thought you were flirting with me.”

She giggled. Liz then motioned to the bartender for another round of drinks. “Marco, two shots of tequila. Pardita blanco, please,” she said. She lowered her hand and began rubbing his thigh.

“I am,” she admitted. “Let’s have these shots and you can give me a tour of your hotel room.”

The bartender set the drinks down and Tony told him to add her drinks to his room tab. The new friends quickly made a toast and did the shots. Minutes later, Tony was opening his hotel room door.

Liz took a few steps into the room and turned around. Tony locked the security latch and turned around to find her pushing him up against the door and starting to kiss him in one fast move.

Their tongues were softly doing a twisting, darting dance together as Liz ground her pelvis into his semi-erect cock. Tony broke the lip lock to run several kisses down her neck, causing the older woman to moan lightly. He grabbed her hand and silently led her to the loveseat in the Deluxe King Suite room.

Before they could sit down, Liz said, “Let me undress you first. This cougar wants to appreciate your young hard body.”

Tony had a toned, athletic body that any woman would love. He played baseball on scholarship in college, still hit the gym three or four days a week, and was always doing weekend activities like hiking, swimming, etc. He stood six-two, was just under two hundred pounds, and had a thirty-three-inch waist. Tony was a mix of Caucasian and Latino, so he had dark brown hair and eyes, with a light mocha skin tone. And he had not been with a woman who was disappointed with his thick, eight-inch rock-hard cock.

Liz had already pulled off his polo shirt and unbuckled his belt, so she was unzipping his chinos. She grabbed the waistband of his pants and boxers and pulled down as she squatted. She was now looking eye to eye at his trouser trout.

“Oh, I’m going to enjoy this,” she said with a snicker. “What a beautiful cock. And manscaped, too.”

She lightly took hold of his penis and lifted it up, leaned in, and licked from his scrotum to the top of the shaft. When she reached the crown, she swirled her tongue around the ridge. Tony shivered as she flicked his frenulum several times. Liz took his meat into her mouth and quickly bobbed on the head three times before standing up.

Tony was now burning with desire and lust. He grabbed her head with two hands and roughly kissed her as he forced his tongue deep into her mouth. His hands moved down to her shapely ass and squeezed.

“I think I’m going to like this cougar ass,” he snarled.

He softly pulled off her blouse and unzipped her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. He looked down to see that Liz was wearing a leopard print thong. Tony unhooked her bra, releasing the surprisingly big 34DD breasts. Liz was mainly of Italian heritage, so her areolas were dark brown and her large nipples a deep dark brown. He softly caressed her tatas and lightly tweaked her nipples.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

“I’ll warn you now, I can get a bit wild,” Liz whispered into his ear. “I want you to lick me.”

She moved the throw pillows to one end and lay down on the loveseat. Liz spread her legs wide, her right leg was up over the back of the small couch and her left foot was flat on the floor, giving Tony full access to her bald kitty. She looked up at him, “Eat my kitty,” and made a roaring sound.

Tony wasted no time getting between her legs and started kissing her inner thighs. He worked his way up to, and around, her treasure box. One finger lightly slid along her moist slit, going slightly deeper with each stroke. He soon had his finger buried in her pussy. Tony added a second finger, slightly stretching the aging cougar's love tunnel as he continued to kiss her mound.

“Play with my clit,” she begged in a whisper.

Tony looked up to see Liz with her eyes closed, head back a bit, and both hands playing with her tits. This turned him on as he began licking her sensitive tic-tac. He teased her by mixing up his licking, kissing, and sucking of her sex nub. His hotel room was filled with the sound of her soft moans.

Liz was very wet, and Tony was enjoying the tart, tangy taste of her nectar. He was now teasing the entire length of her lady bits, licking her labia, probing her tunnel, and flicking her clit. She had one hand on his head while the other groped her breast. Liz was moaning softly intermittently as Tony hit various parts of her pussy.

“Suck my clit. I’m real close,” Liz tells him.

Tony takes a deep breath and buries his face into her flesh. He uses his tongue to locate her pleasure button and then went full Hoover and Dyson on her engorged clit. As he sucked, Liz began mumbling various rants. “Suck it! Make me cum!” she said. She continued, “Oh, yes. Oh, fuck yes!”

Liz’s legs began to quiver as Tony inserted a finger into her soaking-wet kitty. He felt her walls quake and clamp down on his digit as she yelled, “I’m going to cum!”

Tony added tongue flicks to her nub as he sucked. It was then that Liz had an explosive orgasm. Her full body shook, she let out a deep moan, and her legs squeezed Tony’s head as she twitched. A mischievous laugh came from him as he looked up at the horny MILF to see her eyes closed, a smile on her face, and her fingers pulling on her nipples.

“That seemed to be a big orgasm,” he said in a whisper.

“It was,” Liz said in a hoarse voice. “Jesus, you know how to pleasure a woman for such a young man.”

**

Twenty minutes later, both had rested, had a bottle of water, and the two talked about their favorite sex positions. Liz had caught her second win and began kissing Tony’s torso and started licking his nipples. Her hand went to his young, hard cock and lightly fondled his dick and balls.

Being only twenty-seven, Tony was erect quickly, so she positioned herself on his tool in cowgirl. Liz reached under her kitty and guided his manhood into her glistening pink pussy. As she lowered herself down, both Liz and Tony groaned slightly.

“Damn, you’re still so wet,” he said. Tony now focused on her big titties that were right in his face. He caressed her boobs and teased her nipples with his palm and fingers. As he leaned forward a bit, he guided one into his mouth. Tony suckled gently for a good five minutes before switching to her left breast.

“Tony, I know I told you that I’m more of a sensual and erotic partner, but I’m really in the mood for you to simply fuck my brains out. Take control, move me around, fuck me hard and fast. Make me your bitch. And then cum on me,” she said.

Tony smiled. “I’d be happy to fulfill your desires, Liz.”

Over the next fifteen minutes, the young stud fucked her in a modified missionary position, on the edge of the bed as he stood, and was not pounding her in doggy. He kicked up the experience by calling her whore, slut, bitch, and the like. Tony also got a bit rough with her tits, slapping them several times, pulling hard on her nipples, and several slaps to her ass. You could see a light pink outline of his right hand on her right ass from the slaps.

“Yes, fuck me hard! Don’t forget, I want your jizz,” she said.

He slowed down his thrusting to talk briefly. “I’m close. Lay on your back.”

She quickly got off her knees and lay across the bed as Tony knee-walked toward her chest. As he started stroking his cock, Liz began talking dirty to him.

“Cum on my tits. Shoot your big load all over me. Make me your cum slut!” she said.

As he continued beating his meat, he told her to keep talking dirty to him.

“Jizz on me. Paint my tits with your baby batter! C’mon, cum for me Tony!” Liz said.

Tony knew he was just seconds away from blowing his load. While he had every intention of shooting his spunk on her melons, at the last moment he changed his target.

“I’’m going to cum!” he announced. “AGH!”

Tony shot a long rope of iridescent pearl cum on Liz’s face. It went from her cheek to her chin. The second blast was larger than the first, and it landed partially in her mouth, and partially on her tongue.

“Empty your balls, you stud!” she exclaimed.

Tony continued to stroke his cock and he shot two small bullets of cum, one hit her right eye while the last landed on her upper right boob.

“Oh, fuck that felt great!” Tony said triumphantly. “Shit, look at you. I think you’ll like it,” he told Liz.

She giggled, sat up, and walked over to the dresser mirror. Some of the jizz was beginning to slowly run down her body due to gravity. “I am such a slut,” she laughed. “I haven’t done that in years.”

Liz looked around the room and finally found her purse. She pulled out her phone and handed it to Tony. “Can you please take a few pictures of all the cum?” she asked. She lay back down on the bed and directed him for three photos.

“OK, now put your dick in my mouth and take another,” she said, giggling.

The two lovers took a shower together and made their way back to the bar for a final drink. They made plans to meet again in two weeks for drinks and Liz offered to host the next fuckfest at her home.

The two saw each other irregularly for six months before Tony started dating a woman his age whom he met through work.

Three months later, Liz received a text: My GF and I want to have a threesome. She’s bi-curious. I thought you might be interested. What do you think?”

Liz waited about twenty minutes to reply. I’ll meet the two of you at the Boat House on Friday at 5:30 pm.

The End

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments