Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wonderful Encounter With A Sensuous Lady

"A surprising encounter leads to a beautiful evening of lustful pleasure."

23
8 Comments 8
28.6k Views 28.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It’s late Friday evening and I’m in a strange city. Having just finished up an exhausting three days supplying web services to a large conference, I’m far more interested in getting much wanted sleep and getting back home, than being stuck in some high end gourmet restaurant. I enjoy quite a lucrative contract with the host corporation, so turning down their president’s dinner invitation would not have been a wise option.

Seated at an all-male dinner table I begin to regret my decision to attend, especially as I find little of interest in the surrounding conversation. I’m hearing nothing but talk of corporate wheeling and dealing, takeovers, mergers and the like. At twenty-five, I’m too young and free for this, but at least the food is absolutely mouthwatering.

It’s then I notice her, sitting at the next table. A well-dressed attractive lady, I guess early to mid-forties and married. Perhaps it’s the boring company at my table, but my eyes quickly become fixated on her, her dress clinging to a youthful sensuously shaped body, her warm smiling face, and her full breasts a sight to behold. I then remember a brief encounter we’d had on the first day of the conference, when she’d asked about WiFi availability.

She suddenly looks up and catches my stare, to which I shyly turn away, but then I notice that she is beginning to take an interest in me. I throw my eyes over her table and suddenly realize we are both most probably in the same fix, yes, more of the same boring corporate types, her most likely PA to a senior manager.

Her frequent glances cause my imagination to take over; with thoughts of her getting excited at catching a young stud stealing glances at her sensuous shape. Maybe she’s having thoughts of me being at her table, my hand gliding up her delicate thigh, fingers sliding inside her panties, teasing her wetness while none of her boring company suspects a thing.

I begin to dream of her hand on my crotch when suddenly the waiter interrupts, and I put my dreaming down to my exhausted state. How silly of me to be fantasizing about her thoughts. I become almost embarrassed at my wanderings, especially as my cock has begun to bulge in my pants. I return to the conversation at my table, attempting to forget my foolish dream.

I look up again to find her looking my way, then our eyes meet and she makes no attempt to look away, giving me a sensuous smile. Then, without her company noticing she delicately drops her fork to the floor and innocently turns in her chair retrieve it. Her eyes are on mine as she bends, knowingly exposing her beautifully lush breasts for my full attention, and then she slowly straightens back up again.

She continues her sensuous movement, spreading her legs wide as she readjusts in her chair, and I’m treated to a generous flash of her bare thighs and shaven pussy. I almost come in my pants as she winks so seductively at me.

Wow, I’m thinking, no panties and flashing her bald pussy at me. Is this lady attempting to tease a young stud, or is she as hungry for me as I have suddenly become for her? My lustful desire takes over my mind completely. I just have to fuck this lady, or at least determine if she wants my young cock. Is she just playing games? I need to make an excuse to find out, and quickly.

My dinner evening is coming to an end as I excuse myself from the table, but it’s hardly even noticed. Passing by her table I break the ice by reminding her of our previous encounter, and enquire if she’d had success with emailing at the conference. Before I know it, she’s got me seated next to her, thanking me for saving her day and resolving their communications issues. We get into conversation about my line of work, with her confessing to having major difficulties in understanding the complexities of electronic communication.

I suddenly feel her hand glide along my thigh beneath the table, and then in an instant she’s taken my hand, guiding me to her warm bare thigh. Leaning her head towards me, looking in my eyes she whispers, “You just don’t know how bad I need to be fucked.”

I feel my cock begin to stir in my pants as I’m looking into her lustful eyes, thinking, I couldn’t possibly resist such an invitation. Things have so suddenly changed. My decision to come along to dinner is fast becoming one of my very better choices indeed.

The touch of her warm thigh burns my hand and I feel a twitch in my pants. My cock is quickly hardening as she glances down to witness it, and then looks into my eyes and smiles, loving the fact that she’s seducing a young stud right in front of her boring work colleagues.

Her legs part to invite my fingers slide up her bare skin until I reach her warm damp pussy. She then moves forward against my fingers as her hand grabs mine through her dress, and her thighs lock on my hand. I feel her pussy get so wet, as she grinds herself against my hand, and then she releases her tight grip.

I gently slide a finger inside her as I hear her breath begin to quicken. The others at the table, buried in conversations of their mundane corporate lives, don’t appear to notice anything other than the two of us chatting. I feel her hand in my crotch as her fingers grasp my now stiff cock bulging through my pants.

Oh my God my cock is aching to be freed. I just have to get her away from this table and fuck her wet pussy. Just as I think things can go no further I feel her slowly unzip my pants, reach inside and release my cock into her hand. I gasp as she begins to stroke my hard cock and wonder how we can move this party away from the table. My finger slips in and out of her wet pussy, teasing her swollen clit, as I feel I'm about to explode under the table.

Her boss looks over at us, and probably suspects we’re having fun as he excuses himself from our company, inviting the others to join him in the lounge for after meal drinks. She doesn’t budge from her chair, but turns to me with her sensuous smile, and whispers, “I want your cock in my pussy. Oh please, please, fuck me now,” and this only excites me even more.

“Oh fuck,” I whisper to her in reply, “we can’t possibly we do it here?"

Her friends are suddenly gone from the table and I feel relieved, but then her head disappears under the table. She’s taken my throbbing cock in her lips, her tongue licking my salty precum from the tip of my cock. My colleagues are just over my shoulder, my cock is in her mouth, and I feel like exploding my come in her throat. My fingers drive deep into her pussy as she groans loudly. I’m thinking, we cannot possibly continue here, no way, and I so want to taste her dripping wet pussy.

I draw her head away from my throbbing cock, suggesting we move our passion to the relative privacy of the rest rooms. I then attempt to zip up my fly, though my cock is so hard I think everyone will notice. She takes my fingers to her mouth and licks her pussy juices from them, tasting her pussy from my fingers as she sucks them dry.

Oh fuck I need to get us to somewhere more secluded, and fast.

EviaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EviaSky

I gesture her to stand and allow her lead the way to the restrooms. I follow close behind, in an attempt to hide from the others the huge bulge in my pants. We hurriedly head in the direction of the restrooms, both desiring to continue with our lustful pleasure without delay.

She then notices a small nook just off of the lobby that is out of traffic, and just dark enough to have some fun. She drags me inside before I can resist. Immediately she unzips my pants again, almost ripping them apart as my swollen throbbing cock falls out into her hands. She strokes my swollen cock as she glances down, moaning loudly in anticipation.

I draw her mouth to mine, kissing her deeply as my fingers draw up her dress to again find her soft thigh, and then sliding higher, seeking out her wetness. Dropping to my knees I bury my face in her wet pussy, finding her exposed swollen clit with my lips. She lifts her thigh over my shoulder, spreading herself wide for my tongue, and I immediately respond as my tongue glides deep into her juicy wet pussy. My hand reaches up inside her dress, grasping her soft breast as my fingers close on her hard nipple, squeezing and tugging gently on her nipple as she groans to my touch.

Her pussy is already so wet, her juices flowing down my lips and trickling down my chin as I drink her sweet nectar, my tongue deep inside her. Again I seek out her clit with my mouth, sucking on it hard as I hear her almost scream out, driving her clit hard against my face. I guide two fingers inside her wet pussy as I tease her clit. She’s pounding her throbbing clit into my face as I feel her legs shake, and her whole body shudder. Her orgasm takes over completely, and she collapses against my face.

Holding her up as best I can, I begin to climb to my feet as her arms wrap around my neck. I grab her hips and lift her as she wraps her legs around me. Feeling my swollen cock pressing against her pussy, she reaches behind and grasps my hard shaft, guiding my cock to her hungry waiting pussy. I bury my cock deep inside her on the first thrust, driving my rock hard cock deep into her warm wet cunt. Oh fuck, it feels so good having her tight pussy wrapped around my aching cock.

“Fuck me, fuck me,” I hear her cry, “Oh fuck me, harder, harder, deeper, fuck me so hard.”

I lift her off my cock and then slam hard and deep into her, feeling her tight pussy squeeze on my swelling cock. Driving my cock so hard into her, pounding her clit harder on each thrust, she rides my cock, wanting more and more. We collapse to the floor where she pushes me on my back and mounts my hard shaft, moaning loudly as my cock penetrates her dripping pussy.

She begins to slide up and down my cock, right there on the floor of the restaurant, her straddling me; she’s now in charge of my cock. She grinds her clit so hard against me, then repetitively rises up to the tip of my cock, before slamming down hard against me. I raise my hips to meet her, ramming my cock deep inside her, again and again.

I’m hardly able to stand it any longer as I roll her over, and onto her back. She feels my cock drive deep as she screams out, and then deeper still. I ram my cock into her tight pussy, feeling her hips begin to move with my motion, meeting with each of my thrusts. I feel my cock swell so big inside her, then drawing out all the way I again drive deep into her, as her pussy squeezes on my swollen shaft.

Increasing the pace, fucking her tight pussy, pounding her against the floor, faster, faster, faster, feeling her hips rise to meet each thrust as I hear her moan louder and louder. My hands reach out to grasp her breasts, my fingers squeezing on her nipples hard as my cock drives into her, faster and faster.

“Oh fuck me, fuck me,” she almost screams. “Fuck me, harder, harder, deeper, deeper. Oh, my God, fuck me!"

I take her hard nipple in my mouth, sucking on it and biting gently as I increase the tempo. Pounding hard against her clit as I fuck her pussy, I hear her groan loudly, then utter, “Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I’m gonna cum!”

"Wait for me baby, wait, not yet baby," I plead with her to hold on for me as her orgasm builds.

I feel my cock swell so big deep inside her pussy and my balls begin to tighten. I feel my Cum build inside me as I groan loudly and she takes it as a signal. Our bodies, locked together as one, tremble and shudder on the floor as I feel my hot Cum explode deep inside her pussy, feeling her pussy contract, squeezing as she orgasms on my cock. My hot seed spurts deep inside her, her legs locked around me, drawing me deep into her core.

I grasp her breasts and kiss her deep, telling her how good it feels as she arches her back and moans. Her pussy locks tightly on my cock as she shudders, cumming on my throbbing cock deep inside her. Our bodies shudder and spasm together as we both continue to cum in ecstatic pleasure for what seems like an eternity.

Our movements slowly subside and we lay there, locked together in total bliss from our lustful fucking, for maybe a minute or two, totally exhausted, feeling so totally satisfied. I feel my swollen cock begin subside, and then I slowly slip out of her as our juices begin to flow from her pussy, feeling its wetness on my thigh.

Exhausted, I slowly get to my feet, helping her up as I do. We then hurriedly attempt to rearrange our clothing as best we can, anxious that somebody might come looking for us. I begin to wonder that her loud screams and shrieking must have been heard throughout the restaurant, yet we were not disturbed during our hot passionate fuck session, it being just next to the eating area.

Then in an instant, before I could utter a word to her, ask her name or perhaps gesture my appreciation, she’s gone. I tidy myself up as best I can and stroll back towards the restaurant, discovering music playing somewhat loudly in the lobby area, and thinking perhaps one of the staff must have heard our activity, and attempted to conceal it from the others.

I return to the restaurant to find my dinner friends getting ready to leave, but looking around cannot find the superbly sensuous lady I’d just fucked. Oh my god, I thought, one of the best fucks of my life and she’s disappeared. Recovering my jacket and beginning to make my way towards the door she suddenly reappears, from what was probably a visit to the restroom to clean up.

As we pass one another in the lobby she pushes a note into my hand, giving me a final “come fuck me” sensuous wink, and with that she turns to rejoin her colleagues in the restaurant. Not wishing to draw attention I quickly slide her note into my jacket pocket, then rush outside to join the others.

Somewhat relieved that our lustful activities appeared to have gone completely unnoticed, I climb on board the courtesy bus to our hotel. Back in my hotel room, now totally exhausted and ready for a good night’s sleep, I retrieve her note from my pocket. I’m pleasantly surprised with my discovery that she lives less than thirty minutes from my office, and very much wants to meet with my young cock again.

Published 
Written by Tiger6969
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments