Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Decisions

""Let's just steal the money, it'll be easy" said no one ever"

49
24 Comments 24
3.7k Views 3.7k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Competition Entry: Le Noir Erotique

“Fuck, yes… harder!”

Brigid pressed her ass back towards Kevin as he pounded her from behind. She felt his fingers gripping her hips, pulling her into him. Her tits hung down, swaying as she was pushed forward and back. Kevin’s hips slapped against her arse before he pulled her into him, held her there, shuddered and came.

They had spent most of the morning fucking. There really wasn’t much else to do when you’d no money. Kevin climbed off her and headed for the bathroom, the condom still swinging between his legs. He reached down to pull it off and stopped as he glanced out the window.

“There’s that fat fucker again.”

“Who?” Brigid called from the bed.

“Jimmy McGovern. Walking around like he’s god’s gift. Fuck knows why the Fleischer brothers trust him. I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.”

“Trust him with what, babe?”

Brigid called louder this time, trying to make herself heard over the sound of Kevin’s piss splashing in the toilet bowl.

Kevin came back and crawled into bed beside her.

“Trust him to be their money man.”

Brigid looked confused so he continued.

“Everyone around here pays protection money to the Fleischer Brothers. That way, no one robs them or burns down their shop or anything. Well, not as long as they continue paying. Anyway, Jimmy comes round to collect the payment. The Fleischers wouldn’t be seen dead handling the cash. Jimmy’s their go-between.”

Kevin whistled.

“I reckon Jimmy must carry close to a twenty grand by the time he’s got around everyone in his patch.”

“I reckon you could get yourself killed taking twenty grand of someone else’s money.”

Brigid kissed Kevin to distract him from thinking about Jimmy and the money but as she made her way down his chest, Kevin started outlining again how he could steal it. It was only when Brigid wrapped her lips around Kevin’s cock and started to suck that he finally shut up.

The next week, Kevin and Brigid leant on the balcony railings, watching the bustle on the street below, waiting for Jimmy to appear.

“How do you know he carries all the money? What’s to stop him from handing it over to the Fleischers while they park up in a car around the corner and wait for him?”

“Because,” Kevin answered, “the Fleischers don’t want to be anywhere near any dodgy dealings. They both spent time in prison when they were younger. The story is that Eddie in particular had such a rough time, on account of his boyish good looks, that he doesn’t ever want to go back inside.”

They were both silent as they watched Jimmy turn the corner and head into Mr Patel's newsagents. Jimmy was only inside a couple of minutes before coming back out again. Brigid’s eyes were fixed on the briefcase he was carrying.

“So… what does Jimmy do with the money? You reckon that’s what’s in the case?”

“My guess is, he takes it to their club. You know, the Voodoo lounge. I reckon he delivers it to them there.”

They watched Jimmy head into the Phone repair shop.

“Your guess?”

“Only one way to find out,” Kevin laughed as he got dressed and headed off to follow Jimmy.

---

Brigid lay on her back and stared at the ceiling, listening to Kevin snoring beside her. He’d come back from trailing Jimmy all fired up. He’d fucked her like a man possessed, in between explaining that Jimmy toured all the shops and stalls. How he took the payments then went to a lockup in an alleyway just off Kenning Road. He was only inside for a few minutes before coming out without the briefcase he’d been carrying all day. Kevin was convinced the money was in the briefcase and Jimmy had left it there. Jimmy had gone and visited his mother in the old folks home a couple of streets away, then went back to the lockup around seven o’clock that evening. He collected the briefcase and walked to the Voodoo Lounge on Cuffe Street. Kevin had followed Jimmy inside and seen him head upstairs. Ten minutes later, Jimmy was back downstairs.

“And how come it took you two hours after Jimmy left before you came home?” Brigid asked, eyes blazing. Everyone knew the Voodoo Lounge was little more than a strippers bar and knocking shop.

She straddled him.

“Are these not good enough for you?”

Kevin blushed as Brigid shook her tits in his face.

“Did you fuck some scrawny whore when you were there?”

Kevin grabbed her and spun her around so Brigid was flat on her back. He was on top of her and inside her in seconds.

“The only whore I’ve been fucking is you,” he growled.

Brigid wrapped her legs around his back.

“Good,” she giggled, to be quickly replaced by “Fuckkkk” as he began to move hard and fast, thrusting into her for the second time that evening.

But now, in the cold light of dawn, Brigid could see the flaws in Kevin’s plan. He’d acted like he was Ronnie Biggs planning the great train robbery when in reality, he was going to sneak up behind Jimmy in the lock-up, whack him over the head and run off with the briefcase.

Brigid shook her head. The stupid fuck is going to get himself killed, she thought.

And then it came to her. All she really needed to do was get into that lockup first.

---

She’d heard Kevin say that Jimmy could be found most evenings in the Alleyman’s bar. It was a rundown pub which had a mixed clientele of locals and students. When Brigid pushed open the door that evening, she found the place was filling up nicely. She was glad about that. it’d be much harder to pull her plan off if the place was empty.

Jimmy was sitting at the bar with a pint of lager and a whiskey chaser in front of him. She squeezed her way through the crowd to the bar and aimed for the slight space right beside him.

She totally blanked Jimmy, pretending to keep all her intention on the barman but allowing Jimmy a good look down her low-cut top.

Finally, she turned and spoke to Jimmy.

“For fucks sake, what does a girl have to do around here to get a drink?”

“Here, pet, allow me.” Jimmy smiled at her.

“Oi, Alan,” Jimmy roared. “Can you get this lady what she wants?”

Immediately the barman was over and taking Brigid’s order.

“Thank you so much,” Brigid simpered, stepping a little closer to Jimmy and giving him the puppy dog eyes treatment.

After that, Jimmy was like putty in Brigid’s hands. With a little press of her knee against his thigh here, a giggle and a play with her hair there, Brigid gave as good an impression of a ditzy blonde student as her brunette hair allowed.

She’d worn a low-cut top with no bra and the shortest skirt she could find. Soon, she’d realised that Jimmy could be related to an octopus, the way there seemed to be a hand constantly stroking her leg or trying to slip up inside her skirt.

He wasn’t really a looker. He probably had been in his day, but age, drink, and a few punches too many had caught up with him. His black hair was slicked back in a greasy quiff and the aftershave wasn’t quite strong enough to mask the whiff of body odour when he waved his arms about.

The landlord rang the bell to signal the bar was closing. She knocked back yet another vodka and coke that Jimmy had lined up for her. Then she made her move.

She placed her hand on Jimmy’s crotch, feeling the hardness through his trousers. She looked into his eyes, biting her lip as she watched his expression change. It was like all his Christmases had come at once.

“I think we should go somewhere a bit quieter,” she whispered and kissed him, tasting the cigarette smoke and the alcohol on his breath as she brushed her lips over his mouth.

She broke the kiss, and, slowly walking backwards, tugged her top up to give him a quick flash of her tits.

“Are you coming then?” she giggled, then turned and headed for the door.

She had the keys to Kevin’s Mum’s flat in her pocket. She’d promised to call in and water the plants while she was away in Majorca for a fortnight. Now, it seemed the perfect place to bring Jimmy. She didn’t want Kevin turning up and ruining everything.

Jimmy lifted a bottle of vodka from behind the bar as they left the pub and they walked, arm in arm back to the flat. No one seemed to notice or care about them as they walked through the arcade of closed shops, past the graffiti artists and the boys with the flyposters going about their work.

When she unlocked the door, Jimmy walked straight in ahead of her and headed to the kitchen. She worried for a second he’d been here before, then remembered that all the flats on the estate had the same layout.

Jimmy had poured the vodka into two glasses he’d taken from the cupboard and she grimaced as the neat spirit burned the back of her throat. Then he was all over her again, repeating his octopus act from earlier.

As she guided him to the bedroom, he’d her top yanked up and his hands were pawing at her tits. She reached down and undid his belt. She wriggled her way out of his grasp and crouched between his legs.

The Y-fronts smelt of piss but she held her nose and tugged them down. His cock was semi-flaccid, nestled in a bed of dark brown pubes. She pulled the foreskin back, relieved it was at least clean and kissed the tip.

He groaned and ran his fingers through her hair. She swallowed and took more of him into her mouth. She sucked on the head as she wanked his shaft, feeling him grow in her mouth. Her eyes widened. He was a grow-er rather than a show-er. His cock swelled and started to fill her mouth.

With his trousers and pants around his ankles, she ran her tongue along his shaft, gazing up at him, checking to see what he was doing.

When he closed his eyes and leant his head back, she slipped her hand into his trousers pocket and pulled out the keys. Making loud slurping and moaning noises to cover any sounds, she quietly slid the keys under the bed.

She stood up, pulled her knickers down and got on the bed on all fours, wiggling her ass at him. She thought that at least if he took her from behind, she wouldn’t have to look at his face whilst he fucked her. She felt the bed sag as he climbed on behind her. He’d obviously considered the vodka shot as foreplay as he pushed his cock into her. She got another whiff of body odour as he leant over her, his stomach pressed into her back.

It was almost dawn by the time Jimmy had collapsed, exhausted and fallen asleep. Brigid felt she’d been thoroughly used and abused as he’d taken her every which way at least twice.

Brigid pretended to be still asleep when Jimmy eventually eased himself out of bed. A hint of morning sunlight came in through the gap in the curtains. She watched him through half-closed eyes as he pulled on his trousers and opened the bedroom door.

She lay back on the bed and shuddered as the memories of the night before came back. She felt a dull ache between her legs from when he’d taken her with all the finesse of a rutting bull.

Once she heard the front door close, she slipped out of bed and scrabbled around under the bed. Her fingers clasped around the key ring and she was up and dressed and out the door in less than thirty seconds.

She stood watching impatiently as the key cutter made a copy of every key on Jimmy’s keyring. She didn’t know how long it would take Jimmy to realise he’d lost his keys and begin to retrace his steps.

She was only back in bed a few minutes before there was a hammering on the door. She pulled on an old tee shirt she occasionally used as a nightshirt and went to answer the door, making sure to wake up her nipples so they poked through the navy cotton before she opened the door.

Jimmy barged straight in, pausing momentarily to take in the hard nipples, before telling her he’d lost his keys.

“Maybe they fell out of your pocket when your trousers hit the floor,” she giggled, turning to head to the bedroom, letting Jimmy watch her ass sway as he followed her. She got down on her knees, making sure Jimmy had a great view as she pretended to search for the keys under the bed.

“Here they are,” she called, turning and smiling up at him, holding out his set of keys.

He snatched the keys from her hand.

“You are one fucking cock tease,” he growled. “If I wasn’t late already, I’d…”

“You’d do what?” she whispered, standing up and pressing herself against him. She could feel the bulge in his trousers throbbing.

“Fuck you,” Jimmy snapped.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face towards him. After a long smouldering kiss, he tugged her hair, snapping her head back.

“You’re a fucking cock tease,” he growled before turning and leaving the flat.

Brigid grinned as she picked up the new set of Jimmy’s keys and walked back into the bedroom.

Now she had Jimmy’s keys, all she had to do was wait for pay day.

---

Kevin was up at the crack of dawn and paced the room, waiting for Jimmy to appear. Even Brigid offering herself to him didn’t distract him from the plan. He got Brigid to go over it again and again.

“I know the plan, Kevin. It’s not fucking rocket science.”

“Just tell me where you’ll be?”

“I’ll be parked around the corner from the lockup. You’ll phone me when Jimmy is heading there. I’ll park at the end of the lane with the engine running. You’ll run to me from the lockup and I’ll drive off with you and the money.”

“Good girl.”

Kevin kissed her on the forehead.

“You’ll be careful, won’t you?”

Her big brown eyes gazed up at him.

“I’ll be careful. I won’t kill him. I’ll just knock him out, grab the case and run.”

Kevin’s Mum had said they could borrow the car if needed, so now Brigid was parked across the road from the alleyway waiting for Jimmy and Kevin to show up. Kevin was supposed to follow Jimmy from a safe distance. As Jimmy headed down the laneway to the lockup, Kevin slipped into the passenger seat. They watched him come back out of the laneway two minutes later. He didn’t have the briefcase with him.

Kevin kissed Brigid one last time.

“You go and park up somewhere. I’ll follow Jimmy again and phone you when he’s on his way back. You’ll be waiting, yeah?”

Brigid nodded, whispered “I love you” and watched as Kevin headed off down the road after Jimmy.

She waited for them both to disappear around the corner. She checked both ways before crossing the road. She fumbled for the keys and put a key into the padlock. It didn’t fit. She tried a second, then a third. “Fuckkkk,” she hissed. Her palms were sweating. Finally, the fourth key slid in and with a twist, the lock opened.

After one final glance around, she slipped into the lockup. An ageing Ford Cortina took up most of the space. It was missing its wheels and one door lay propped against the wall. She quickly looked around. She couldn’t see the briefcase anywhere.

“Come on,” she thought. “He wasn’t in here that long.” She searched a couple of the shelves but there was nothing there. She looked around again, trying to visualise a good place to leave a briefcase. A row of filing cabinets caught her eye. She crouched down and opened the bottom drawer. There it was.

Quickly lifting it out, she prayed it wasn’t locked. She flicked the catches with her thumbs and up they popped. When she lifted the lid, her stomach twisted in knots. There were bundles of bank notes. Piles of tens and twenties wrapped up with elastic bands. She’d never seen so much money.

She scooped the bundles out of the briefcase and piled them up on a workbench. Then, she filled the briefcase with the cut-up pieces of an old newspaper she’d prepared the night before. Once the briefcase was back in the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet and the money was safely stowed in her bag, she carefully locked up and walked back to the car whilst trying to look as casual as possible.

She drove home and went to the bedroom. She had a memento box on a shelf inside the wardrobe. She got it down and hid the money in it before putting it back. She figured it was maybe not the best hiding place, but it would do for now.

It seemed like hours before her phone dinged and the simple message “On his way” appeared on the screen.

She parked in the same place as before. The plan was that once Kevin headed to the lockup, she’d drive to the end of the laneway and wait with the engine running.

She watched Jimmy turn the corner and head down the laneway. She saw Kevin follow him. She started the engine, drove to the end of the laneway and waited. It was starting to get dark but she could see the doors of the lockups clearly enough. She waited.

The lockup door burst open and Kevin was running down the lane. She got ready to drive off as soon as Kevin was in the car. Then the door crashed open again and Jimmy came running out after him.

She wound the window down and shouted.

“Run Kevin, he’s behind you.”

Kevin flung the door open and Brigid had her foot on the accelerator and they were speeding away before he had the door closed. Brigid could see Jimmy standing at the entrance to the laneway, looking after them as they drove off;

“Woohoo,” Kevin drummed his hands on the briefcase.

“What the fuck, Kevin? Why was he chasing you? What happened?”

“Mustn’t have hit him hard enough,” Kevin laughed. “Stupid fucker heard me as I stepped up behind him.”

He turned and looked back down the empty road behind them.

“Still, we got away with it anyway.”

Brigid nodded and bit her lip, concentrating, thinking, waiting.

“FUUUUCCCKKKKK!”

Kevin’s scream reverberated around the car as soon as he opened the briefcase. Brigid stole a quick glance across as Kevin crumpled up the pieces of newspaper.

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

“What the actual fuck?”

His eyes looked pleadingly at Brigid. “I mean, what the actual fuck is going on?”

Brigid shook her head.

“I don’t know, baby. I don’t understand. Where’s the money?”

“How the fuck do I know. All that effort for nothing.”

“Do you think he recognised you?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe, he turned and looked at me before I hit him. Fuck, he even knows my name. You called out ‘Run, Kevin,’ Remember?”

Brigid stared ahead as Kevin continued.

“He knows my name, Brigid. He knows the car, he even knows what I look like. Fuck, Brigid, we’re fucked.”

Kevin started to laugh hysterically.

“We are so fucking fucked. We don’t even have the fucking money.”

Brigid stopped the car.

“Right, just listen to me.”

She turned to look at him.

“We’ll work something out. First off, we need to find you somewhere to hide. If Jimmy knows who you are, it’s best to stay away from any of your usual haunts.”

“My Mum’s?”

“Not if he knows who you are. He’ll know who your family is too. And this is your Mum’s car”

“Who then?”

“I’ve got a friend, Iva. She’ll help.”

Brigid got out of the car to phone Iva. She paced up and down the road while Kevin sat in the passenger seat and watched. Finally, she smiled and hung up.

“Ok, she says she’ll do what she can to help.”

Brigid smiled reassuringly as she put the car in gear and drove off.

They pulled up outside Iva’s and the two of them stood in the doorway as Brigid pressed the doorbell.

Iva opened the door and ushered them in. The three of them crowded into her tiny kitchen.

“Thanks, babe,” Brigid took the cup of tea that Iva had offered her.

“So, you need to lie low, Kevin. What’d you do?”

Kevin just shrugged and Brigid interjected that he’d be out of her way in a couple of days. He’d just managed to upset a few of the wrong people.”

“I need a piss,” Kevin interrupted, getting up and leaving the room.

“It’ll just be for tonight. I’ll be back in the morning for him. Then we’ll disappear for a while. Go somewhere foreign maybe.”

“Listen, Brigid,” Iva interjected. “You couldn’t give me a lift to work, could you? My car is knackered.”

“Sure, no problem.”

---

Iva hopped into the passenger seat and turned to look at Brigid.

“I’ve missed you, Brigid.”

Iva reached over to stroke Brigid’s long dark hair. Brigid turned to her. Memories of her and Iva flooded her mind.

“I missed you too. I’m sorry.”

Iva sneered. “Yeah, can you imagine how it felt? You choosing Kevin over me. Fuck’s sake, Brigid. If it was just a cock you needed, I’d have worn the strapon more.”

“I wasn’t ready,” Brigid whispered.

“Why don’t I come round to yours tonight after work and we can talk? We’ll leave Kevin at mine. Be just like old times, yeah?”

Brigid nodded. Iva leant in and kissed her. It was a slow, languid kiss, her soft lips brushed against Brigid’s mouth.

“Anyway,” Iva grinned after breaking the kiss. “You can drop me at work and we can carry this on later.”

“You work there?”

Brigid turned to look at Iva as they pulled up outside the Fleischer’s club.

“Don’t be so fucking superior, Brigid. It’s a job.”

“I didn’t mean it like that,” Brigid apologised, stopping as she realised she didn’t want Iva to get any clue she knew anything about the Fleischer Brothers.

When Iva got inside, the place was buzzing with gossip. One of the other girls told her someone had done over Jimmy and made off with fifty grand or more. She said the Brothers were out for blood.

Iva got changed into the black lacy lingerie the girls were all expected to wear in the club. She fastened the stocking top to the garter belt and adjusted the seam. She thought about what she’d do if she had fifty grand as she pulled on her gloves. Go on a nice holiday, she thought, then paused. That was exactly what Brigid had said. Kevin had upset the wrong people and they were going to go somewhere foreign.

No, she thought… Kevin and Brigid… Robbing the Fleischers? They’d have to be suicidal…. And yet.

Kevin was back at Iva's house alone. Brigid had said she’d be back to collect him in the morning. Iva made up her mind.

“Cheryl, I can’t work tonight, period’s come on.”

Iva flung on her coat and hurried out into the night.

---

When Iva walked into her living room, Kevin was slumped in front of the tv, watching a repeat of a current affairs comedy show.

He sat up quickly.

“I... I didn’t think you’d be back for hours.”

“It’s ok. Work was quiet. They didn’t need me.” She took off her coat and draped it over the back of the settee, revealing her lace lingerie and stockings. “I got all dressed up for nothing.”

Kevin swallowed, unable to take his eyes off Iva’s boobs as they almost popped out of her bra.

“Like what you see, Kevin?”

“Uh huh,” he nodded.

“I’ve been working on a new routine. I’m not sure if it’s quite right yet. Would you like to see it?”

Kevin smiled and nodded again. Thinking with his prick, Iva thought as she watched him salivate. She went and got a chair from the kitchen and placed it in the middle of the living room.

“Sit there,’ she ordered as she selected a track on her phone and soon music filled the room.

Kevin sat on the wooden kitchen chair, facing her as she slowly swayed to the rhythm of the music. She wore long-sleeved gloves and slowly moved her hands over her body. The black lace balcony bra just about managed to hold her fake boobs in. Her ass cheeks spread around the thin string of the matching black lace thong. The black stockings and heels completed the outfit.

She slowly walked around the room, sliding a gloved hand over his chest as she whispered, “I’ve heard you’ve been a naughty boy.”

He gulped and giggled a little before groaning as she ran her fingertips over the bulge in his jeans.

She stepped back and without breaking eye contact, pulled the left glove off with her teeth. She leant in closer, letting him look down at her cleavage, almost hitting him in the face with them as she straightened again. She moved behind him and tied his wrists together with the glove, looping it through a bar on the backrest and tying him to the chair.

“Fuck, that’s some routine so far,” he gasped as she straddled him. The crotch of her thong rubbed against him. Her boobs were just inches from his mouth. She ran the still-gloved hand over his chest, unfastening his shirt, button by button, down to his waist. After sliding down onto her knees, she unbuckled his belt.

He sat there, grinning, his erection creating a tent in his boxer shorts. She eased his jeans and boxer shorts down to his ankles. His cock, already rock hard, was pointing straight up. She ran her tongue lightly over the throbbing tip.

“You know, I’ve found that when you have a man’s cock in your mouth, he’ll say or agree to just about anything… is that true, Kevin?”

“Sssssss,” Kevin hissed.

She swallowed his cock, letting the head bob in and out of her mouth before releasing it again.

“Would you like me to suck your cock some more?” she asked sweetly.

“Please,” he whimpered.

She didn't speak but just took his cock back into her mouth. This time, her tongue swirled around the head as her hand rubbed up and down the shaft.

“You like this, don’t you? You like a dirty little slut on her knees sucking your cock?”

“Yessss,” he whimpered.

“Let’s play truth or Dare,” she giggled. “I’ll start.”

Kevin just stared at her, open-mouthed.

“Does Brigid suck your cock like this?”

“No... fuckkk,” he gasped as she swallowed all his cock in one motion, taking him to the back of her throat.

“Good boy, that’s true. She doesn’t.”

She swirled her tongue around the head, flicking the underside of the cock and making him moan again. Her eyes were locked on his.

“You like your cock sucked like this, though, don’t you?”

“Fuckkk, yessssss.” The snarl was almost feral.

She took him again, all the way down, her nose rubbing his pubes. She held him there as long as she could before surfacing.

“Where’s the money?”

The question hung in the air as her tongue licked her saliva from the length of the shaft before swallowing him again.

“What money?” he whimpered.

“The money you stole.”

He swallowed. “I don’t know what you’re talking about... Fuckkkkk!”

He yelped as Iva’s fingers gripped his balls and twisted them.

“Look honey bunny, I know you’ve done Jimmy over so just tell me and I won’t have to rip your balls off.”

She gave another twist which caused him to cry out again.

“I swear, the money was gone… Fuckkkkkkk!!!!”

Iva twisted his scrotum. She squeezed his balls, watching them turn purple as Kevin thrashed on the chair.

“Now, I’m going to ask you one last time, so listen carefully.”

She relaxed her grip on his balls. Kevin whimpered.

“Where have you hidden the money you stole from Jimmy and the Fleischer Brothers?”

She looked into his big blue eyes.

“And believe me, this is nothing compared to what Billy Fleischer will do to you when he finds out you stole from him.”

“I swear,” Kevin panted. “When I opened the briefcase, the money was gone. Someone had filled it with cut-up pieces of newspaper.”

Iva was deep in thought. The constant whimpering and pleading from Kevin was a mere background hum. If there was no money, she reasoned, why was Brigid leaving for somewhere foreign, and how could she afford it?

“Where are you and Brigid going?”

“We’re not going fucking anywhere. She asked you to hide me for a few days in case Jimmy heard Brigid call my name.”

“She called out your name?”

“Yeah, when Jimmy was running after me, she shouted ‘Run faster Kevin’ or something like that.”

“Bit fucking stupid shouting your name out like that. It’s like she was trying to get you killed.”

He looked at her with a confused expression on his face.

“She was just getting me to hurry up. Why the fuck would we be going anywhere, anyway?”

Iva’s mind raced. Kevin didn’t have the money. Kevin didn’t know about the foreign trip. Kevin didn’t know anything.

She left Kevin sitting there, trussed up with his now limp cock hanging out and grabbed her coat.

---

Brigid looked shocked when she opened the door. Iva clocked a suitcase sitting in the hallway.

“Did you think I was someone else ?” Iva giggled.

Brigid took Iva in her arms and kissed her.

“I missed you.”

“Me too.”

Iva guided Brigid backwards, kissing her as she tugged at Brigid’s clothes.

“Iva, please,” Brigid whimpered but it was no use. Iva had always got what she wanted. She’d had Brigid before and Brigid knew she was powerless to resist her.

Iva flung Brigid’s tee shirt on the floor and pushed her onto the bed. She liked the look of the purple bra Brigid was wearing. Her fingers gripped Brigid’s trackie bottoms and tugged them , along with her tights, down her legs. Brigid squirmed, it had been so long since she’d been stripped by Iva.

Iva unbuttoned her coat and let it slide off her shoulders. Brigid’s eyes flickered over the lace bra and knickers.

Iva could see it in Brigid’s eyes. The same feral, lustful expression she’d seen in Kevin’s.

Iva crawled onto the bed and stalked her way towards Brigid. Iva tilted her head and let her long blonde hair drag across Brigid’s thigh and she zeroed in on the little purple triangle of cotton between her legs.

Iva gazed up at Brigid. Brigid bit her lip as their eyes locked. Iva’s fingers gripped the waistband of the purple knickers. Brigid brought her legs together. In an instant, the knickers were in a heap on the floor.

Iva placed a hand on each knee and spread Brigid open. There was a sheen on Brigid’s lips. Her smooth mound glistened. Iva leant in and dragged the flat of her tongue along Brigid’s slit. The tip of her tongue traced her folds before finishing her lick with a flick at Brigid’s clit.

“Ooooh, I missed this, babe, “ Iva whispered as she circled Brigid’s clit with her tongue. Her fingers traced and teased the entrance to her pussy, lubricating her fingers with the juices oozing out of Brigid.

Iva sucked Brigid’s clit between her lips at the same moment as she curled two fingers inside. Brigid arched her back and gasped as Iva’s knuckles stretched her wet velvet walls. The scissoring motion was driving Brigid wild as Iva began a tap tap tap on her g spot.

Iva knew this was always guaranteed to get Brigid off and when she was this horny, she was easy to manipulate.

“You’re such a bad girl, aren’t you, Brigid?”

“Yesss, the baddest,” Brigid gasped. She could feel her orgasm building deep inside her core. Her insides swirled as she pressed her hips up, eager for more of Iva inside her.

“Maybe we should leave Kevin behind and go away ourselves?” Iva whispered, rubbing Brigid’s clit with her teeth.

“Oh goddd,” Brigid gasped.

“Or were you going to do that anyway?” Iva giggled, her fingers curling and uncurling deep inside Brigid.

“I… I… I… fuckkkkkk!!!”

Brigid’s eyes shut, her back arched and she began to cum all over Iva’s hand. Iva continued to rub Brigid’s clit with her thumb until the girl whimpered and tried to close her thighs, signalling she wanted Iva to stop.

Iva kissed her way up Brigid’s prone body as Brigid lay grinning blissfully.

“That was so good, baby” Brigid whispered. Iva saw her chance. She leant down and picked up Brigid’s tights off the floor and wrapped them around Brigid’s wrists.

“Oh babe, it’s been such a long time since you tied me up,” Brigid giggled, arching her back as Iva tied the other end to the headboard and pulled tight.

Iva stood up and slid her knickers down. Her pussy was as smooth and hairless as Brigid’s.

“You know I love to ride your face, babe. It always makes me so wet to know you’re wearing my orgasm.”

Brigid blushed, gazing up at Iva as she straddled her. Iva pressed her pussy into Brigid’s face. Her fingers gripped a handful of Brigid’s hair, shoving the girl’s face into her dripping pussy.

Iva rocked her hips back and forth as she used Brigid’s face like a masturbatory aid.

“You’re such a little bitch, Brigid,” Iva groaned as she ground her hips down onto her face. “Such a bad girl, aren’t you?”

Brigid attempted a muffled uh-huh as she continued to lap and suck at Iva, drinking her juices down, knowing they were smeared all over her mouth and chin.

Iva humped Brigid’s face harder and faster. She gripped Brigid’s hair harder, pulling tight as she slammed her pussy into Brigid’s face.

She could feel the orgasm building. Brigid’s tongue pushed inside her like a tiny cock.

“Such a bad bad bad girl,” she panted. “What would Kevin think if he saw you now?”

She lifted her pussy up from Brigid’s face, keeping herself on the edge.

“I don’t care about Kevin. I just want your cum. Give it to me, please.”

“I want the money you stole,” Iva cried, pressing her pussy back on Brigid’s face, orgasming all over her.

Brigid froze, wondering how Iva knew about the money as Iva spasmed on top of her.

Finally, Iva stopped and shuffled back. She looked down at Brigid.

“Where’s the fucking money, Brigid?” Iva asked breathlessly. She traced a line across Brigid’s cum-stained face. “I know you stole it. Kevin doesn’t know you did, but I do.”

“I… I don’t know what you’re talking about, darling.”

“Oh, come on, Brigid. How would you and Kevin be able to afford to go off somewhere foreign?

“Well, we came into a bit of money. Don't tell anyone, please?”

“Don’t you mean a lot of money?”

Iva shuffled down the bed. Leaning in, she kissed Brigid on the mouth. Iva loved to taste herself on a little slut’s mouth when she was finished with them.

“Kevin told me all about it,” Iva continued. “How you planned the robbery.”

She Kissed her way along Brigid’s neck.

“How you shouted out his name so Jimmy would know who had robbed him.”

Iva’s lips brushed the hooped earring dangling from Brigid’s ear.

“How Kevin doesn’t know about the wee trip abroad somewhere foreign.”

Iva paused, lifted her head and gazed into Brigid’s eyes.

“He doesn’t know you were going without him. Does he? I think I only just got here in time myself.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Iva,” Brigid blustered

Iva climbed off Brigid and left the room. Brigid watched Iva’s ass sway as she struggled against the bonds.

Iva came back, carrying the suitcase. She dumped it on the bed and opened the lid.

“Oi, watch my stuff,” Brigid protested, struggling harder, trying to free herself as Iva flung clothes, shoes and underwear around the room.

“Where the fuck is it?” Iva demanded.

“I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about,” Brigid screamed back but her eyes flickered towards the wardrobe then quickly back again.

Iva turned and looked. She flung the doors open and ripped the remaining clothes off the hangers.

Then she saw it. She reached up and took down the keepsake box. She opened it, smiled and looked at Brigid.

“Oh, Brigid. You are such a silly little girl, aren’t you?”

“Please, Iva, please,” Brigid begged. “We can still go together, can’t we? It’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

Iva peeled a couple of notes from one of the bundles and stuffed them into Brigid’s mouth.

“Shut the fuck up, you scheming little slag.”

Iva put her coat on, buttoning it up as she gave one last look at Brigid as the girl lay tied to the bed, trying to spit out the money.

Iva picked up the box containing the cash and headed for the door.

“I’ll send Jimmy round to untie you in the morning.”

She heard Brigid thrashing on the bed as she picked up the car keys. The muffled screams were cut off as the door closed behind her.

---

Iva checked her bag one last time. Driving licence, passport and the money. She composed the text telling Jimmy where he’d find the guy who robbed him and the woman who planned it. She hit ‘send’, started the engine and drove off.

She wound down the window and flung the phone out into the road, watched a lorry drive over it, then took the turn-off for the Airport.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments