Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cinnamon Roll

"A sexy fishing guide accepts an offer"

75
23 Comments 23
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Her reddish-brown skin glistened in the sunlight as she lay splayed out on the blanket, the sweat and cum covering her face, tits and torso shimmering as I took my place between her legs. I lifted them up as I moved my swollen cock close to her cum-covered cunt and saw the white cream of the previous four men pooling around her opening. It reminded of me a freshly glazed cinnamon roll.

*****

It was the last day of our fishing trip at the lodge nestled in the spruce and rocks on a remote lake up north. The scenery was pristine and the fishing fantastic, the lodgings and food excellent and the guides experienced. Each day had seen beautiful sunny weather and calm waters as we had fished in the morning, enjoyed a shore lunch and then fished until dusk. Upon return to the lodge we were hosted to a huge meal, drinks and time to relax on the deck, dock or around the firepit.

Our guide was Christine, a thirty-something aboriginal woman with a pretty face, long black hair and a curvy mom-bod. Great tits, nice hips, and a flirty attitude got her a lot of attention from our group. Each day we teased and ogled her, the five of us offering to show her a good time out on the lake. Each day she had laughed, blushed and refuted our advances as she performed her duties, obviously used to dealing with groups of drinking fisherman.

She had told us of her husband's passing and how she got to working at the lodge for the summer season. Her four children, three girls and a boy, lived with her mother and sister while she was at the lodge earning extra money. The job paid $100 a day with free room and board, plus any tips she received from the guests. We had tipped her well each evening and last night I had convinced her to have a drink with me by the fire. One drink led to another and after some consideration she accepted my offer of a quick romp in the bush.

"I don't know," she mused. "I mean, you're good-looking and all, but..."

"I can make it worth your time," I offered. "A nice tip for a little personal attention."

"You will pay for sex with me?" she questioned in a surprised tone.

"Well, I will give you another $200 tip for today," I replied. "Let's look at it that way."

"You will give me $200 to have sex with you?"

"Well, you're an appealing woman who could use some extra money... and I would really like to fuck you."

"$200?" she repeated. "Just to fuck me?”

"$200,” I repeated with a nod.

She mulled it over for a few moments, glancing back at the lodge while she sucked on her lower lip. She looked back at me and nodded.

"Why not?" she shrugged. “$200?”

I pulled out my wallet and passed her two $100 bills. She took them, stood up and stuffed them in the front pocket of her jeans.

“Come,” she said as she turned away.

I followed her down the trail a few steps and into a very small clearing just off of the path. She stopped in front of the shed and turned towards me. She was barely visible in the darkness.

“Okay, what do you want me to do?” she questioned.

I replied by taking her hand and putting it on my crotch before running my fingers over her lips. She understood and dropped to her knees, steadying herself while I undid the belt, tugged my pants down and hung my hardening prick in her face. She took me into her mouth and began sucking, bringing me to full hardness as it swelled between her lips. I put my hands on her head and began fucking her mouth as her hands went to my hips and kept me from pushing too far. She slurped and gagged as my fat prick pushed to her throat. Once I was ready I pulled away and let her catch her breath.

“Let’s get those jeans off,” I growled.

She stood up, pulled her jeans and panties off and leaned her back against the shed. I put my hand between her legs, ran my fingers over her bush and cupped her pussy. She was surprisingly wet as I slid my finger between the folds and pushed it into her juicy cunt.

“I think you’re beginning to enjoy yourself,” I said.

“Y… yes,” she panted.

“Good, that makes it even better,” I added as I pushed a second finger inside.

I finger-fucked her vigorously, making sure my fingertips massaged the front wall as they thrust in and out.

“Let me see your tits,” I urged.

She tugged her shirt open and I was surprised to see that she was not wearing a bra. Her tits were big handfuls and the fat nipples hard as I took one into my mouth. I suckled it as I fingered her and heard her moan as she approached orgasm. Her hips thrust as she pushed into my hand and quivered as she climaxed. I waited until she relaxed and then took my sopping wet fingers away.

“Turn around,” I whispered. “Hands on the shed and feet apart."

She did as I asked and I quickly moved behind her, guiding my cock to her wet opening as she lifted her ass up. I placed the swollen head against her pouty cunt and pushed in with little resistance. My hands held her hips as I fucked her and I got a good rhythm going before reaching around for her swaying tits. I fucked her hard and fast as my hands groped the fat melons, pumping my cock into her with a sudden fury as the pressure built. I let go of her tits and grabbed her hips tight as I erupted inside of her, filling her juicy cunt until my balls were emptied.

A big gush followed my cock as it slipped out, her pussy unable to contain the huge load I had pumped into her. I tapped her shoulder and told her to suck me clean. She turned her head and took my cum-covered cock into her mouth, sucking it slowly and pulling out the remaining drops of cum as it slowly shrunk.

She put her pants back on as I zipped up.

“That was great, Christine,” I praised. “You’re a good fuck.”

“Thanks,” she replied. “It was fun.”

We returned to the lodge and I stopped her by the stairs to the deck.

“How would you like to make a much bigger tip tomorrow?” I asked.

“With you? Sure.”

“Me, but my friends are all interested as well,” I replied. “Tomorrow on the shore at lunch maybe?”

“Uh, there’s five of you…”

“Yes,” I smiled. “Five of us, $200 each. Think about it.”

She went up the steps and into the lodge as I returned to the fire, sat back in the chair and relaxed.

In the morning she joined me in the boat as we set out on the lake. She was quieter than usual and kept us busy catching fish. As the morning passed and lunch approached she directed us to a different area of the lake, taking us into a shallow bay with a flat grassy shoreline. The other two boats pulled in where she pointed.

“$1500,” she announced to me as we slipped into the shoreline. “$300 each.”

I had already discussed the possibility with the guys in the morning and had gathered up $2,000. I figured she would need a little more incentive to let five middle-aged guys fuck her.

“Okay,” I agreed. “As long as anyone who wants to go twice gets to.”

“Sure,” she replied with a smile. “No rough stuff… no choking or slapping or anything like that. And no ass stuff.”

“Understood,” I nodded.

Once on shore she pulled a large blanket from her backpack and laid it on a flat grassy patch away from the boats. I told the guys the arrangements and we gathered around her by the blanket. She unbuttoned her shirt and shook it off, revealing her big, heavy tits and puffy nipples to us as she undid her pants.

“Wow, those are nice,” Bill announced quietly.

Christine smiled as she slipped off her boots and pulled off her pants, tossed them aside as she stood up and put her hands on her hips.

“Well, who’s first?” she asked.

We all began stripping, except for Bill. He moved in quickly and began pawing at Christine, running his hands over her and pawing her tits. He pushed her shoulder down and unzipped his pants as she kneeled on the blanket. We took positions around her and she was surrounded by cocks as she took Bill into her mouth. She grabbed a cock with each hand as she sucked his, the rest of us stroking ourselves as we watched the scene unfold. She pulled away and turned her head, taking another cock into her mouth for a few moments before returning to Bill. He let out a groan and flooded her mouth with cum, the pearly liquid streaming past her lips and running down her chin.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

“Fuck yeah,” Tony said as he took Bill’s place. “Suck that cock, baby.”

Christine had her head on a swivel as she sucked cock after cock, gasping and coughing as load after load flooded her mouth and ran down her chin. Streams of drool and cum hung down, dripping and splashing onto her tits and thighs. Bill slid in behind her and grabbed her tits, massaging the slick fluid into them as she sucked me.

“I need to try that pussy,” he growled. “Lean forward.”

I stepped back and Christine dropped forward on her hands and knees. Bill began fingering her as I kneeled down and put my cock in her mouth once more. He moved behind her and pushed in, fucking her furiously as the guys closed in around us. Christine grunted and groaned as the cocks pounded her front and back, trying not to gag as we spit-roasted her. I pulled away as my cock exploded and sprayed her face with cum, adding my steaming load to the greasy mess and watching her try to swallow the stream that shot into her mouth.

Bill groaned loudly and shook as he erupted, filling her cunt with the first hot load of cum. He moved away and Tony took his place, shoving his swollen prick into her cum-filled cunt as he grabbed her hips. I moved away and watched as Tony fucked her. Christine hung her head down as he pounded into her, her long hair now damp with sweat and cum touching the blanket as her tits swung freely. Tony let out a grunt and came inside of her.

When Tony moved away Ron told Christine to lay on her back. She did as asked and we could see the cum seeping from her pouty pussy as she spread her legs apart. He moved between them and pushed inside, burying his thick cock in her in two thrusts. He held her legs up as he fucked her vigorously, grunting constantly as her big tits bounced with the movement. Sam dropped beside her and thrust his cock into her face, tapping it on her cheek until she turned her head to him. His cock slipped into her mouth and he held her head steady with one hand and groped one jiggling tit with the other as she sucked him.

“Oh, that’s fucking hot,” Ron groaned. “Suck his cock, girl.”

Christine worked on Sam’s prick until Ron let out a groan, slipped his cock out and dumped his load on her cunt. He jerked furiously as the juice splattered her bush and pouty lips, squeezing out as much as he could before moving away and collapsing on the grass. Sam took his place and I took Sam’s, rubbing my fat tip over her face and lips as Sam slipped inside. It took mere moments before he moaned and came inside of her, adding another load of pearly cream to her swollen cunt. He moved away and I decided to let Christine rest for a moment.

Her tongue lazily swirled on the underside of my cock as I massaged her tits and squeezed the fat swollen nipples. I reached my hand down between her legs and found her clit with my fingertip. Her mouth opened in response and took my cock in as my finger worked her swollen nub, sucking me fast as I brought her to climax. She kept her lips locked tightly around my shaft as she quivered, releasing her mouth's grip once she relaxed and stopped trembling.

****

The swollen tip of my cock pushed into the middle of the cinnamon roll, parting the white cream and folds as it slipped inside. The wet and greasy feel of her freshly-filled cunt was highly erotic, as was the view of her cum-covered, sweaty body glistening in the sunshine. It was an incredible turn on.

I took my time fucking her, working my cock inside of her slowly as she lay limp below me. My cock massaged her insides as I slowly pumped her, pressing against her cervix and filling her cunt on each slow thrust. The pressure began to build and I sped up until I was pounding into her, holding her legs up and ankles together as my climax approached. I gripped her ankles tightly and slammed myself into her as my cock erupted inside of her again, pushing my load deep as my balls achingly emptied for the second time. I held myself tight against her until my cock softened and slipped out, pulling a gooey mess behind it that ran down onto the blanket.

I sat back on my knees and relaxed, asking the guys to set up the cook stove so we could make lunch while Christine rested. We dressed and I brought her a towel as she took a quick dip in the lake. We ate lunch, packed up the boats and went back onto the water to continue fishing, returning to the lodge as the sun was setting once again.

I reminded the guys we needed to be ready to go at sunrise as the float plane would be here to drop off the new guests and pick us up. It made for an early evening and by ten they were all headed for bed. I noticed Christine sitting alone on the dock and went to say goodbye.

“I enjoyed our time together,” I said as I sat next to her. “Best fishing trip ever.”

“Good to hear,” she replied with a smile. “I enjoyed it, too.”

“Don’t worry, nobody will ever know,” I assured her. “And I hope you’re here next year, we booked a return trip.”

“Maybe,” she shrugged. “I will see.”

I handed her an envelope with the remaining $500 I had collected.

“The guy’s agreed you deserved a good tip.”

“Thanks. This is just a tip?”

“Yeah, just a thank you."

“I appreciate that,” she said as she tucked the envelope in her pocket. “You know, I have never done anything like that before.”

“Get paid or do a bunch of guys?” I asked.

“Both,” she answered with a chuckle. “I never thought I could do that, never mind enjoy it.”

“Yeah? You had fun?”

“Yes,” she admitted shyly. “I felt so… desirable… so slutty. I should feel ashamed but I don’t.”

“No reason to. We had some fun together and you made a group of guys very happy. Nothing to be ashamed of.”

“I guess you're right,” she agreed. “It was fun.”

“Then it’s all good,” I assured her.

She smiled at me and glanced up to the lodge.

“Want to go to the shed?” she asked. “No tip required.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I can’t stop thinking about this afternoon. I need a good fuck.”

We quickly moved to the shed and took our pants off. Once again she took me into her mouth and sucked me, this time being more aggressive and fingering herself as she took me down her throat. After a few moments she pulled away, turned around and dropped to her hands and knees. I moved behind her and slipped my cock into her wet, waiting cunt, pushing in hard. She took my full length, pushing herself back on me as I thrusted. I held her hips tight and fucked steadily until she asked for more.

“Harder. Faster,” she demanded. “I need a hard fucking.”

“I’ll fuck you hard,” I growled as I sped up.

“That’s it.. give me that fucking cock.”

“Yeah, you like it hard,” I grunted as I pounded into her.

“Yes… oh…. that’s it…..” she replied. “I’m cumming…”

I pumped into her as hard as I could and was rewarded with a low groan and a tight clench on my cock as her climax hit. I couldn’t hold back.

“Oh, fuck! I’m cumming!” I groaned.

“Oh, fuck, fill me up!” she squealed.

My cock erupted once more, flooding her hungry cunt with another steaming load of cum as we climaxed together. We collapsed against the shed, gasping for breath and relaxing as the orgasms washed away.

*****

We stood on shore by the dock as the guests stepped out of the plane. Six men in their forties or fifties, same as our group. As they passed by one paused to talk to me.

“You guys have a good time?”

“Yes, everything was great.”

“How was your guide?”

“Outstanding,” I replied with a smile as Christine looked over. “Worth every dime.”

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments