Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Falling Off A Horse

"A true story of love and lust, and an insight into what goes on behind the scenes in Thailand’s sex trade."

10
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"In the following story, the preamble is entirely factual, but as always when recounting actual events; I change some details to protect the privacy of those involved. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is otherwise true."

People who write about Thai bar girls often make the mistake of assuming they are all cut from the same cloth. 

Whilst most Thai bar girls hail from the poorer northeastern region of the country known as Issan, a large minority hail from elsewhere, and the reasons girls find themselves working in a bar are quite diverse. 

Some are driven by family debt; some are driven by the chronic illness of a relative and the cost of treating that, many are abandoned mothers. Others however may simply be party animals or lazy girls. Others also may have mental health issues or have been drummed out of their home villages for stealing. Vigilance is always needed when dealing with them. 

Then there are the college students. Sex work is tolerated rather than legal in Thailand, and whilst it is not a respectable profession, it does not attract quite the same social stigma as it often does in other parts of the world. ‘Good’ girls will often have friendships with bar girls. 

College girls will sometimes do a ‘barfine’ as it is known, going to a bar and letting a man pay the bar a ‘fine’ for taking her to a room for sex, (which he then pays for separately) sometimes as a dare or even as a college rite of passage. Some college girls are starved of funds to go partying by their parents, in the hope that will focus them on their studies, but with unintended consequences as their darling daughter then shags a foreigner or three to get some spending money. 

Ultimately, quite a high proportion of the girls who indulge in regular bar work end up settling down with a man they first met as a customer. They almost invariably concoct an alternative narrative as to how they met, which can be quite amusing if you knew the girl in her bar working days. At social events, I often need to keep my mouth shut. 

However, bar work has its ups and downs for the girls. Aside from the risk of STDs and the mental trauma that can result from having sex with many men, bar girls can and do, fall in love with their customers from time to time. 

Western men who have suffered the anguish of serial female rejection, either as a result of a short straw in the looks department or more often, shyness or social awkwardness; can find the Thai bar scene intoxicating, even before they’ve had a drink. 

There they find girls, way better in looks than any they ever thought they could date before, happy to become their wife for the night, and behave, not like a greedy whore, but like a sexy girlfriend. 

The following day they return to the bar to be greeted with a big friendly smile, it rarely occurs to them that bar girls also fear rejection and much prefer a customer who is a known quantity. 

And so the little romance blooms. He is on cloud nine and she is happy not to have to sit outside the bar saying ‘hellooo wel-cum’ to leering men as they walk past. He’s a nice sort of guy, they start dining together and she buys him the odd little present using some of the money he hands her every morning. 

Then it’s time for him to go home, and the tears she holds back (Thais really don’t like being seen to cry) are genuine. 

The trouble is, for every ten men who whisper sweet nothings and promise to take care of their newfound little lady; only two or three actually send any money, and most never keep in touch at all. 

Bar girls and their bosses, known as ‘mamasans’ know the old principle of riding horses – if you fall off, you must get straight back on again. There is only one remedy for a lovesick bar girl. 

Bar girls have a range of names for the foreign tourists they cater to—few of them complimentary. 

Best known is the term “Keeneeow” which means a cheapskate, the guys who are looking for sex but at the lowest possible expense. 

At the opposite end of the spectrum are the guys they call “ATM” – guys who spend freely on drinks to any girl who asks and pay over the odds for sex. The girls swarm around these guys like flies on a corpse, but there is zero respect. 

Then there are the lesser spotted fuckwits – frequently drunken leering guys, often with tattoos and typically wearing a Chang beer singlet, usually un-showered since the morning. 

These they call: “Darling” 

Actually, they don’t quite call them darling, they call them a Thai phrase that sounds very similar to a halfway house between 'darling' and 'darkling' – there’s a slight nasal sound in the middle, but it takes practice to distinguish the two. 

It means: 'Monkey arse' 

Bar girls will sometimes use the word jokingly, but one should never take it as a compliment. 

Then there are the guys the girls call “Say-dee” 

No, although it sounds feminine, a bit like 'Sadie'; they are not calling you a ladyboy. It means 'Good heart' – a guy who is not stupid is kind and gentle and takes the girls he meets on the level. 

When a bar has a timid newbie who needs a gentle introduction or a girl who is lovesick and miserable, the mamasan will ask her girls to look out for a say-dee to take care of her. 

Girls hold a candle for certain men in their life. They never forget their first sexual experience, even if it was a bad one, and they never forget the last man who fucked them. Bar girls also never forget the first man they fucked as a customer. 

Every man in between can be simply parked as a friend, and the pain of lovesickness can be cured in a moment, simply by letting a new man get on board. 

Do I feel guilty, obliging a mamasan and shagging another guy’s girl, sometimes before his flight back has even touched down in his home country? 

A little bit, but there’s no malevolence on my part, just a practical solution to a common problem. And if I didn’t do it, someone else would. 

If you want to date and get serious with a nice Thai lady, a bar is a terrible place to go looking. Unless you are willing to delay your flight home, take her under your wing, go see her family and get her safely installed in digs, far from any bar; digs you can recognise in the background when you talk to her on Skype.. But even then, it’s really doing things the hard way. 

Most bar girls who settle with customers are either shipped back home with them, or the guy moves to Thailand. Relationships with bar girls managed from afar have a terrible success rate. 

Men who want to find a good Thai girl can use dating apps, but they are risky as many bar girls use them too and don’t broadcast the fact. 

Good places to look for love are massage shops located away from nightlife areas. You can test the establishment by having an oil massage and seeing if the masseuse offers you ‘extras’. If she doesn’t, it’s a respectable establishment and you can size up the staff; most massage girls are single and on the lookout. 

However, I digress.. 

Hua Hin is often dismissed as having a quiet nightlife, but I much prefer it to the other Thai towns and cities. It’s a royal town, so there’s a little more decorum, and the more embarrassing idiot tourists tend to give it a miss. 

There are plenty of bars and plenty of nice young ladies, but they don’t take their clothes off. Nor are they expected to wear numbers, a practice I find very dehumanising in other places. 

When I mention that bar girls in Hua Hin are not subject to bar rules that obligate them to indulge any customer who chooses them, and are at liberty to say “no thanks” if they don’t feel inclined; it brings back, for some men, the horrors of past female rejection, something that deeply scars the psyche of many guys. 

Yet the token amount of courtship needed, coupled with the high probability that the girl will say yes, is a huge confidence builder for men. The bar scene in Hua Hin may be prostitution, but it’s prostitution with its happiest face on, and a light year away from the stereotype of the oldest profession. 

My daily routine is fairly regular when I’m staying in Hua Hin. If there’s a girl in my bed when I wake up, sex will be the first thing on the agenda, then to dispatch her on her way and take a shower. 

I take a fairly long stroll to breakfast at the same small café every day, picking up a copy of the Bangkok Post along the way. A leisurely breakfast done, along with the Sudoku and Crossword, I leave the paper in the café for others and wander back to my guest house. They are very good at spotting me head out in the morning and usually have the room done by the time I return. 

I spend a few hours on my computer and snoozing before wandering out for a sundowner. That done and a light meal for supper (I never bother with lunch in the tropics) it’s back to my room to shower again, shave and put a fresh shirt on for the evening. 

There are a few things that Thai women associate with respectability that we tend to never think about. One of those is the type of shirt a man wears. T-shirts are for the poor, but a shirt with a collar wins approval. Don’t go the extra mile and try wearing a tie, however; it’s just far too warm for that. 

Presenting yourself fresh and clean is paramount when hitting the town in the evening. 

It was the spring of 2019 and I was wandering round the nightlife quadrant of Hua Hin known as the Bintablock. I got the usual siren calls from the girls, the lazy drawn out ‘hell-ooo wel-cum’ although the many who know me tend to just give a smile and a small upward nod of acknowledgement. 

Then as I was passing the Elephant bar a more urgent cry caught my attention “Tom Tom - can come in? – boss want you” 

I’ve known Rosa, the mamasan, for several years; her bar is a bit dilapidated with a pool table that is way out of true, but I obliged the call and sat at the small bar. 

Rosa was nowhere to be seen at that moment so I scanned the room for the reason for the call. Towards the rear a girl sat alone, hunched over a cushion on her lap, her long dark hair tumbling over her face, aimlessly flicking the screen on her phone. She sighed and looked at the floor. 

Rosa appeared and was pleased to see me. I looked at the girl and looked at Rosa, Rosa nodded “her boyfriend go home today” she said. 

“She like me buy her drink,” I asked. It was what Rosa wanted me to say. 

Rosa went over to the girl and spoke to her. I watched carefully, I wasn’t going to play along if Rosa tried to bully her. However, her words were quiet and appeared friendly. The girl sat up, pushed back her hair, and looked fleetingly at me. 

Then her shoulders slumped and she stared into space for a few seconds before dragging herself up and coming over. For her drink, she gave me a rather formal little ‘wai’, the palms together greeting Thais use as a thank you, and with the briefest of smiles sat down on the stool next to me. 

This was going to be hard work, I thought. 

“Like play game?” I asked. The game known as Connect 4 is so ubiquitous in Thai bars it is simply known as ‘Game’ Many bar girls are very proficient at it. 

Practice makes perfect, however, and I’m a pretty dab hand – when sober. 

This got her out of her shell and she started playing with some skill. A real smile now crossed her countenance, and she accepted a second drink with a much more relaxed “Chok dee” 

The girl was in her mid-twenties and had well-defined features that demanded no makeup, a fresh complexion and the most glorious long silky hair. Thailand is a cultural melting pot and this girl had an oval face, slightly darker skin and very dark brown but fine hair that marked her out as being ethnically Lao. There are many such people in Issan. 

Rosa came over to watch the game, standing behind the girl and talking to her gently in Isan. Isan is a local language in Issan, a dialect of Lao, which is as alien to Thai as Welsh is to English, I have never mastered a word of it.

However, it was not hard to see that Rosa was trying to gently coax her into bed with me. 

Now, I’m very much opposed to sexual coercion, the absence of bullying by mamasans is one of the reasons I like Hua Hin. I, therefore, hatched a plan to take the pressure off the girl. 

I had already established that the girl was fairly new on the scene as her English was very weak, so I asked Rosa if she would like to be my lady that night. Rosa duly translated. The girl shrank a bit, looked down, and after a moment nodded. Rosa gave her a friendly pat. 

It was a yes, but not a wholehearted yes. I paid the barfine, which ‘reserves’ the girl and arranged to return later after seeing friends. I didn’t actually have anyone I specifically wanted to see that evening, but I wanted to give the girl, whose name was Lai, a little breathing space, and time to change her mind. 

I returned to the bar at 11 p.m. My plan was to have a couple more drinks there and give her the opportunity to bail out. As I approached she was sitting outside fixated on her phone. The girl next to her spotted me and gave her a nudge. She immediately went inside and by the time I’d reached the steps, she’d grabbed her bag and was heading out. 

So, a quick plan B was needed and I took Lai a few yards down to the Bluebell bar. The Bluebell bar has occasional girls hanging around, but is primarily a ‘non-girlie’ establishment. The manager there, a lady in her fifties called Mon, was for many years the cashier in the Paradise bar, a busy bar for girls. Despite a rather prim appearance, she is one of the kindest people I know in the Land of Smiles. 

Sitting down at the bar, I told Mon that my little lady was a bit lovesick, and she immediately went into mother hen mode, talking to her and sympathising at length. After a while, Lai needed the loo, and as soon as she was out of earshot Mon gave me a thumbs up and whispered “she’ll be OK” 

Settling my ‘bin’ as bills are called in Thailand, after buying Mon a drink, I took Lai the few yards back to my guesthouse. 

I have a set routine when taking a girl back to my room. I unlock the door, turn on the light and then invite the girl to enter first. I then give her a towel and gesture to the shower. 

Whilst she is in there I hide the cash in my pocket, turn back the duvet on the side I want her to sleep on, tuck a couple of condoms under the pillow, and then undress, putting on a towel before she emerges. 

Without exception, girls emerge from the shower wearing a towel. They are almost always shy until you’ve first had sex with them, after which all shyness usually evaporates and they will then wander around naked without a care. 

I smiled at Lai as she emerged, gestured to the bed and took a quick shower. When I returned she was sitting up in bed, had found the TV remote, and was flicking through the channels. She was still wearing the towel. 

I turned off the light, put my towel on the rack and climbed into the other side of the bed. Lai pulled off her towel and threw it at the rack from the bed. By the light of the TV, I briefly saw the pretty profile of her pert breasts, before she pulled up the duvet and slipped under it. 

She was lying to my right, as I prefer, her right leg was straight but she’d pulled up her left leg a little, and the first part of her I encountered as I slipped across the bed was her knee. 

I pulled the duvet down a little to reveal her face. She’d swept her long hair to one side, away from me. She looked at me for a moment and then turned her face away. This was going to be the difficult bit for her. 

I caressed her body, her firm nipples, her hips, her flat stomach, her trimmed beaver, but for her part she just laid there. To try to provoke a little reaction, I decided to make for a condomless mount, expecting her to protest. I reached over her for some lube on the bedside table and lubed my dick. She shifted sideways slightly and pulled up her other leg, making her sex accessible, but there was no cry of ‘condom!’ even as I rubbed my dick against her pubic mound. Still, she lay with her face turned away from me. 

I reasoned that as she was a relative newbie she had probably not had that many dicks inside of her, so took a chance and continued without a rubber. As my knob found its mark and slipped between her pussy lips, she let out a tiny gasp, turned her head even further away and closed her eyes tight shut. 

I gently shafted her, missionary style, for two or three minutes, during which time she opened her eyes again, turning her head to look me in the eyes for a moment, while catching her breath each time my meat sank into her, before putting her arms around me and pulling me down on her, holding me as tightly as she could, as if to say ‘enough for now.’ 

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

I obliged, paused, slowly slipped my dick out of her pussy and gave her a little kiss. 

Sleep now? I asked and rolled to her side. She grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. I was lying on my side, facing her a few inches away in the darkness. I wondered what was going through her mind. 

She settled herself, also on her side, and I felt a little hand reach back to see where I was. She backed herself into me, her bum pressing against my still hard dick, before pulling my arm across to hold her. 

That told me she was content. 

I woke at first light and surveyed the scene. Lai was still sound asleep and was now on her back, her face turned towards me, her long hair spilling over the side of the bed. She had a fit flawless body, nicely proportioned breasts and nipples and was one of those girls whose pubic hair naturally forms a neat orderly triangle, rather than a tangled jungle. Her thighs were modest and smooth, indenting as they reached her sex, something I find very appealing. 

I was rising to the occasion again and ran my hand up the inside of her firm thighs. Still asleep, her legs parted as if on autopilot. I leaned over and gave her some little kisses. She stretched, smiled, rubbed her eyes, then looked at my hard dick for a moment before parting her legs wide, looking me straight in the eye now. 

I rubbed her sex for a little while with my hand and felt her pussy lips moisten. Getting on board I went for an un-lubed entry this time, gently pushing my knob against her pussy lips until they parted to allow me in. Again she gasped as I entered her body, but this time she wasn’t closing her eyes to shut me out of her thoughts. 

After a few more missionary minutes, I put my arms around her and rolled onto my back, my dick still in her pussy. She pulled herself up, and with her palms on my chest, took charge of the action, working the full length of my dick inside her and then rocking back and forth to grind and pleasure herself, before changing tack to pounding up and down. 

Feeling myself getting close I put my hands on her gyrating hips, something that tends to push me to a conclusion, and shot my load inside her. 

She beamed with satisfaction, and slumped herself down on me, her erect nipples pressing on my chest, her long hair spilling everywhere. After a moment she looked up, and pulled my face toward her for a kiss, before snuggling her face into my hairy chest to sleep again. 

After a few minutes, my dick slowly slipped out of her pussy. 

The spell was broken, she was a happy bunny. There was energy and a spring in her step when she later got up to go to the shower. Whilst there, I opened my room safe and took out 1500 Baht, which I folded twice to make a little wad, and then returned to bed. 

I watched as she got dressed, as first white cotton knickers and then tight blue jeans slipped over her firm buttocks. She fussed in her bag for a moment then looking at me pointed first to herself and then to the door, I nodded and opened my arms for a cuddle goodbye. 

She obliged and kissed me on the lips. I hugged her and squeezed her bum for a moment, the money concealed in my hand, and then slipped the notes into her back pocket. 

She then left the room giving me a final smile and wave after slipping on her shoes at the door. She didn’t check to see how much I’d given her. 

“See you tonight,” I said. 

That evening I went back to the bar and found her puzzling over her phone. She said a few words to Rosa who came over. “She doesn’t understand message,” Rosa said. 

The Thais are far less bothered about things westerners tend to consider private. If you date a Thai girl, her friends will all know how big your dick is. 

I offered to help, and without hesitation, she passed her phone to me. The message was from the guy she’d fallen for. Bearing in mind this guy must have known her English was weak, it struck me that the guy was a bit of a numpty, as his message was loaded with ‘txt’ abbreviations. 

How on earth is a girl who has little English supposed to know what RU means? 

Anyway, I decoded the message and Rosa translated. “Want reply?” I asked. 

A passing note here about Thaiglish - the Pidgin English used by most Thais, a set of corruptions that is so infectious, many expats use it routinely. Thus I said ‘want reply’ not ‘want to reply.’

There are loads of instances of Thaiglish, the most commonly noted one being to say ‘no have’ instead of ‘don’t have,’ or ‘no want’ instead of ‘don’t want.’

Whilst the errors may have originated from the literal translation of Thai words and phrases, they were cemented by inclusion in Thailand’s standard English school textbook for many years. 

Thus invited to reply on her behalf, I sent back the simple message: 'Miss u so much' This was followed by a couple more exchanges. 

The other girls in the bar thought it hilarious that I was typing messages from her to another guy. 

Another girl gave me her phone. “What you want say?” I asked. 

“She want money” roared Rosa across the bar, and everyone laughed. 

There were few people in the bar at that point and it seemed a good moment to ring the bell, which in Thailand signals buying everyone in the bar a drink. 

It’s an expensive exercise sometimes, but a good thing to do from time to time, when the moment seems right. 

At that particular moment, it was also a good distraction, to avoid me conspiring to fleece former customers. 

Lai was transformed from the girl I’d met the day before, she was discovering the bar girl’s art of running more than one man at a time, and with encouragement from the other girls, she clearly felt empowered by it. 

Her English being poor I gained little insight into her back story except to establish that she had been married before but had had no children. 

Thailand has an incredibly complex web of superstitions, and years ago one sometimes encountered girls who were abandoned as wives because they had not conceived, the husband concluding that the ghosts did not bless the union. Feeling unworthy, the women then sometimes descended to the bar trade. 

However, this is not something I’ve heard recently. Whether it was the case with Lai I didn’t manage to establish. 

What I did establish was that she very much liked sex. 

We had a good night in the bar that evening and left late. 

Going back to my room that evening, Lai took charge of the proceedings. I was all for saving things for the morning, but Lai was anticipating sex and was not going to be disappointed. 

I don’t foist my dick into the mouths of Thai girls. If they are happy giving blowjobs then great, but it’s never very good if they are not enjoying it. 

For Lai that evening it was a means to an end as I lay on my back on the bed. No sooner had she got me standing at attention, than she straddled me, balls deep, and started her grinding act again. 

This time I was sitting up slightly in bed and could reach to squeeze her bum cheeks with both hands. This fired her up and caused her to grind with fury before I felt her pussy flush hot as she orgasmed. 

As soon as the spasm of orgasm passed, she slumped down with her head to one side of my chest. She ran her fingers through my chest hair, it seemed to fascinate her. 

We then went to sleep. There was a bright moon that night, and my room curtains were not fully closed. In the small hours, I woke again and surveyed her body in the moonlight. Like the previous night, she was sleeping on her back. 

I wondered if the autopilot would work again, and gently brushed her sex with the back of my index finger. Sure enough, she parted her legs without waking. 

I carefully climbed over her. My dick had woken up without assistance this time, and I rubbed it against her mound. She gently awoke. 

Mindful that having her bum fondled seemed to be her thing, I slipped my palms under her bum cheeks and lifted her up before letting my dick find its target. She cranked her knees up toward her chest, her head in a flood of hair. 

Standing on my knees I plunged my dick into her welcoming pussy, and as I did so she swung her legs over my shoulders. 

The fuck was getting a bit acrobatic, and when she tried putting her hands behind my neck and pulling herself up for a shag in mid-air we ended up toppling over, resulting in her bursting into a fit of giggles, before we both went back to sleep again. 

The following morning I was wakened by Lai’s hand working my dick, wanting another grind. Once again I made her orgasm by squeezing her bum, shooting my load into her hot little pussy as she did so. 

So a three shag night, two at her instigation, and one at mine. 

Returning to the Elephant bar that evening, I discovered she’d told the other girls that I’d fucked her brains out five times the previous night. They were suitably impressed and I didn’t deny it. 

Was she living a fantasy; could I make that a reality? I wondered. 

I decided to give it a shot and made a point of taking her back to my room quite early; at around 10.30 p.m. Taking her hand I lifted it into the air as we left the bar. She grinned as the other girls let out a lurid cheer, and I led her away. 

There was no way I was going to cum five times in a night, but shafting her five times was not beyond the realms of possibility, especially as I’d not drunk much that evening, so my chronic insomnia was likely to prevail. 

Our return to my room followed the standard pattern. As I exited the shower, she was naked in bed with her knees pulled up. I put the towel away and pulled myself up ready to pounce. Smiling at her I said “boom-boom” (Thai for sex) and counted one to five on my fingers. She laughed and buried her face in the pillow for a moment, before casting off the duvet and throwing her arms wide for the first embrace. 

She snogged me with passion, much more so than before then, pushing me onto my back, went down on my dick with some expertise, first licking the underside of my knob before teasing the tip of her tongue into my pee slit, and then gripping me tightly between her lips and forcing them up and down my knob and shaft. 

Then she started slurping my rock-hard knob. I was in danger of shooting my load right then and there, so moved the action on. 

Embracing her and snogging again, my dick slipped quickly, balls deep, into her wet and welcoming pussy. Still snogging, with her fully impaled, we rolled back and forth. 

With her on top, I kneaded her bum to give her her first orgasm of the night. 

Could I get her to cum twice on one fuck? I thought. We carried on for a while longer but my attempts to coax a second seemed in vain. I decided to go for my own climax. 

Rolling her onto her back again, this time propping myself up with my straightened arms, I pounded her pussy ferociously. As I felt myself start to cum, so her pussy flushed hot again, her back and head arching back, her face a picture of satisfaction, in a dishevelled pool of long dark hair. 

Given how close my room is to the nightlife district, it is surprisingly quiet, but given my lack of alcohol, the sudden silence of the night as the bars turned off their music in the small hours, caused me to stir. 

Lai was snuggled up close, curled on her side, her back toward me. I slipped my hand between her thighs. With her sound asleep, they were a dead weight. I wondered if the autopilot would work with her on her side, and slipped my hand upwards until the side of my finger touched her sex. Sure enough, her leg lifted. 

Just stroking those firm thighs was enough to get me rising to the occasion again, and I slipped my dick between her thighs so that it brushed gently against her sex. Lai stirred in her sleep and didn’t obviously wake at all, but a hand reached down to guide my dick to its destination, also seemingly on autopilot. 

As my dick slipped inside, she sighed in her sleep and her body flexed, before slowly waking. She put her hands together and rested her head on them, her leg propped high as I shafted her from behind, the pace of my strokes synchronised to her breathing as she let out little gasps. 

After a few minutes, she detached herself, and pushing me onto my back, curled herself on top of me to sleep again, her face pressed into my chest. 

Next, it was her turn to rouse me. I awoke to find her up on one elbow next to me, her little hand working my dick in the gloom of the night. Sweeping her hair away, she leaned over and pressed her ear against my chest to listen to my heartbeat for a few seconds. “Say-dee” she said. 

She climbed aboard my dick for a grind, her loose mane sweeping across my body in the darkness. I reached up and fondled her pert breasts and erect nipples, before slipping my hands down to give her bum cheeks a squeeze. 

Her pace quickened, her muscles spasmed and her pussy flushed hot for the third time that evening. 

I awoke at dawn and slipped out of bed to take a quick refresher in the shower. I tried not to wake Lai, but when I emerged from the shower she was out of bed, perfectly naked, admiring herself in the mirror on the opposite wall from the bed. 

After towelling quickly I threw a couple of pillows up against the headrest, pushed the duvet to one side and sat up on the bed, legs slightly apart. Looking at Lai’s naked body, it did not take much to get my dick rising to the occasion again. 

Lai took the hint and came over. Sweeping her hair to one side she went down on my dick whilst glancing at herself in the mirror as she did so. 

She then sprang up and took me reverse cowgirl, watching herself in the mirror as she guided my dick into her pussy. Cupping her bum in my palms I helped her bounce up and down before she went for a grind. 

I pulled her back to me, squeezing her tits with one hand whilst rubbing her clit with the other. She came a fourth time. 

I pulled the duvet over us and she opted to curl up on top of me and bury her face in my chest, as she had done before. 

We dozed for another couple of hours before Lai roused and thought for a while. She counted on her fingers – one-two-three-four... 

I pulled myself up and over her, her legs scissored apart, and I took her a fifth time, this time bear hug missionary style, letting her feel my weight, her chin over my shoulder. 

I pounded her hard to make myself cum a second time, and she let out a contented groan as she felt my hot seed shoot inside. But she didn’t stop, she ground against my dick a few seconds more and I felt her flush hot again. 

After resting, Lai made for the bathroom and I made for the safe. Returning I noticed a slight red smudge on the sheets, had I fucked her too hard? A moment later there was a snort of annoyance from the bathroom; that telltale snort I’ve heard many times when a girl’s bedroom gymnastics have to take their monthly break. 

Like many bar girls, Lai grabbed the first bus to use the time to see her family, and doubtless hand over much of her earnings in the process. Very few bar girls keep all their earnings, and giving cash to the elder members of your family, even if they don’t need it, is a strong Thai tradition. 

My own tour of Thailand ended before she returned. 

Nine months later, in the weeks before the pandemic created such mayhem, I returned to the Elephant bar. I was actually quite glad in a way to see that Lai was no longer on parade. 

I spoke to Rosa. 

“Lai get Denmark guy,” Rosa said “She go live him Denmark” then she started flicking through her phone to find a photo. 

“There,” she said. A friendly-looking guy with a grinning Lai next to him. Not that old, thirty perhaps, smallish build, wearing a reversed baseball cap and replete with a long red beard. I remembered Lai’s fascination with my chest hair. 

Lai fell off a horse, I helped her back on. We had some really great sex together but I never tried to win her heart. I never even asked her for her phone number. 

A nice kid with so much love and passion to offer, I really hope she’s having a great time in Denmark now. 

End.

Published 
Written by UncleTom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments