Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Very Sensual Massage

"Angel Sixteen has a sensual massage with more than expected from a very beautiful masseuse."

30
13 Comments 13
11.7k Views 11.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

I arrived at the massage parlour eager in anticipation. I did not realise it then, but what lay ahead of me was going to be more than I had anticipated.

I rang the front doorbell and a very neatly dressed woman opened the door. “Good evening. I am Grace, the receptionist. How can I help you this evening?”

“I would like to have a massage, please.”

“And you are…”

“Oh… Angel.”

“Yes, you have certainly come to the right place. Just follow me.” The receptionist led me to a small sitting room where she indicated for me to take a seat. “We have several girls available at present who I think you will like. I will send them in for you to meet.”

The receptionist left the room closing the door behind her. My heart was pounding in anticipation of who I was about to meet. 

I was dying for a massage. A sensual massage. A sexual massage by a girl. I wanted to be pampered. I was feeling very restless. It seemed that nothing else would do the trick.

At times like this, when I was not in a relationship, I occasionally went to Pamela’s Pampering, a massage parlour that provides such a service. I love beautiful girls. Beautiful leggy girls. I love to be massaged while I am nude. I am very self-indulgent.

More than a therapeutic massage, a full body massage leaves out no part of the body, with sexual pleasure being part of the experience. Enjoyment of the company of the masseuse is an integral part of the experience. The girl I like to be massaged by is one who has a good figure, shows her beautiful legs and does not mind being touched. All over. While I show my erect penis.

Massages (the sensual ones) are usually done with the girl (or guy!) being completely naked. But I like to have a CFNM (clothed female nude male) experience. This is with the girl remaining clothed while I am completely nude. I love the feeling of helplessness and surrender while being naked in the presence of someone fully girl.

Pamela’s Pampering offered a choice of full body massage or full sex. I never did the full sex, finding the massage a much nicer experience with the girls generally more engaging and open to me. I find full-body massages extremely fulfilling, not feeling a need for sexual intercourse.

I could hear footsteps outside, the sound of high heels on the tiles. I felt the thrill associated with being about to reveal my need to be sexual. 

The door handle turned. In stepped a girl scantily dressed wearing just lingerie and a G-string, showing her tight and cute bare bum and very shapely curves. She introduced herself. “Hi. My name is Fiona.” After I greeted her, she curtsied before me and left the room.

The second girl to enter was a very tall and thin girl, with bright eyes. She was wearing long pants and a tee-shirt. “Hi, I’m Caitlin. Nice to meet you,” she said gaily before quickly leaving. I wished I could have seen her legs.

The third girl entered. “Hello, Angel. My name is Jenny,” she announced. I immediately felt the chemistry of attraction with her. She was wearing a very short black dress. Her legs were shapely and her figure was beautiful. She was absolutely stunning.

“May I talk to you about the conditions of the massage?” I needed to know if she would be comfortable with me and some of my ways.

“Yes of course,” she replied with a smile.

She was so attractive. A wave of sexual excitement shot through my body. I knew instantly that she was the one. I felt such desire for her.

She came over and crouched down on the floor right in front of me. For a brief moment, with her knees up her legs opened and I caught a glimpse of her intimate curves in between her legs. My heart skipped a beat. She was wearing white knickers that were very revealing of her girlie details. And beautiful feminine curves they were too. Our eyes met and she quickly snapped her legs together. For a silent instant, our eyes met.

“Err… do you mind staying dressed during the massage?” I asked, in my keenness to have a CFNM experience. I was actually wondering if I should let her be nude. 

“That’s fine. No problem.”

“Also may I ask...”

“Yes?”

“My hands have a tendency to wander while I am being massaged, if you know what I mean… well… um,” I was looking at her knees. I just had to come out with it. “I would love to feel you all over… would that be alright?”

“Yes, that is alright, with limits.”

“Just let me know if I go too far.”

“You won’t need to worry about that. If you overdo it I’ll just give you a good whack with my shoe!” she said suggestively.

“That’s fine by me.” I was actually relishing the thought of being disciplined by her. I was beginning to feel aroused.

Jenny left the room and the receptionist returned shortly after.

“So Angel, that is all the girls we have available just now. The others are busy with clients. Who would you like to see?”

“I’d like to see Jenny please.” It was an understatement. I was hankering for her. 

“Ah, you’ve chosen the mischievous one. That’s our new speciality. You’re in for a good time. How long would you like to stay for?”

“One hour.”

“That’s a nice length of time to stay for.”

After I paid for my massage, she left the room.

Jenny returned. “Come with me,” she beckoned by curling her finger. Together we left the room. 

After passing a short way down the corridor we entered one of the private rooms. It was a dimly lit room, sparsely furnished, with a large waist-high massage bench in the middle of the room and a dressing table and chairs at the side. The bench was unusually bare with no covering, just the upholstery. There was a shower recess in the corner.

“Please undress and take a shower and I’ll be back shortly,” she said winking. “Or if you like, you can come and get me when you are ready?” she suggested.

“Oh alright, where do I find you?” I asked, a little surprised, but excited.

“In the girls' staff room – it is just down at the end of the hall.”

“…and you will come without your towel,” she firmly added.

I couldn’t believe it, “You mean, stark naked?” I could feel my penis lengthening at the thought.

“Yes, I want you to be wearing not a stitch of clothing in front of all the other girls!” as she left the room.

Wow! I knew I was in for a fantastic time.

I could not shower quickly enough. I was having an erection already. I was breathing rapidly at the prospect of venturing out of the room naked. I opened the door and instantly felt the cooler air against my exposed private parts. I entered the hall closing the door behind me, leaving the safety of the room. Wearing not a thing I felt so bare and exposed. My penis was now long and hard.

I proceeded slowly and cautiously down the hall and, as I rounded the corner, an opened door to a well-lit room came into view. As I approached the doorway, I could hear the sound of girls chatting within. My heart was beating fast.

On reaching the entrance, several girls came into view sitting on the couches. They were all dressed in either miniskirts or lingerie. They all turned to look at me at the same time, with a wave of surprise passing over their faces.

“Can we help you?” one of the girls asked.

“I have come to let Jenny know that I am ready for my massage.”

“Yes we can certainly see that,” one of them said as they looked at my nudity up and down, taking in the state I was in.

At that moment the girls broke out into uncontrollable giggling, looking at each other and back at me. I was loving it. My penis was throbbing. I wasn’t sure what would happen next. 

But after a moment of uncertainty, I suddenly felt proud, standing straight and tall. As was my penis. I wanted to show myself off. I stood ballet dancer style, with hands joined above my head and flexing my leg muscles as I straightened both legs with them slightly apart. My penis was pointing straight out and up. I was in my natural state. It felt so good. The girls were looking at me more intently now. I turned slowly, displaying all of my nude figure. I was fully owning my sexuality.

Just then Jenny appeared.

“Oh, Angel! Well just look at you! Ooooh – aren’t you big! I think you had better come with me for your massage!” She led me by the hand to go back to our room.

“By the way, you have good deportment. You stand so straight and tall!” My mind was on something else that was very straight and tall.

“Oh, thank you.” 

Jenny showed me into the room and followed me in, quietly closing the door behind us.

I mounted the bench, lying face down. The feeling of the cold upholstery against my flesh heightened my sense of exposure.

She stood at the head of the bench and began massaging my head, neck and shoulders. My head was slightly overhanging the edge and from there I had a good view of her legs. I could feel my well-developed erection hard against the bench. I impulsively brought my arms forward around her legs and placed my hands around the back of her knees. I felt an electric sensation on touching her.

I began to move my hands up the back of her legs, feeling their widening contour. I reached the edge of her knickers. With great pleasure, I slowly began feeling the shape of her luscious girlie bum higher up. I gently squeezed her, moving my hands round and round. It was so enjoyable.

I slid my hands to her side from where I began to lift up her dress. As I raised the hem higher, I was able to see in between her legs. Her white knickers were very brief and certainly very revealing, showing off her curves well. She was very well endowed in her feminine way with the roundness of her labia pressing tightly against the inside of her knickers.

The knickers that she was wearing were the elastic cotton type, designed to be soft and smooth, and very stretchy. She wore them well, giving a very tight fit, hugging her contours. They were also slightly see-through. She clearly enjoyed the subtle pleasure a girl has when accidentally revealing herself.

I began to move my hands to feel her through her underwear. Lying face down on the bench, it was easy to further stimulate my penis by slowly rotating my hips and feeling the up and down sensation.

I was stopped short. “You are hyphenating!” Hyphenating was the term Jenny used to describe the tendency of her very boyish clients to masturbate by rubbing themselves up and down against the surface of the bench while she massaged them. “If you start that I’ll use my shoe on you! It is too soon.”

“I think it is time to massage your lower half now,” she said, pulling herself away and out of reach of my hands. She slapped my bum as she walked past it. “Naughty!” 

She began working on one of my legs, starting with the foot and running her hands up and down my calves, then my thighs, up to having the back of her hand touching my genitals. As she repeatedly reached there she tickled me in the soft patch just behind my scrotum. “Oo-oo-oo!” she cooed mischievously each time she felt me there.

After repeating with the other leg, she moved to my bum which she massaged with soft round kneading motions. 

“Oh, I just love having my bum felt.”

“Oh yeah!” she said, engaging with the extent of my enjoyment. “You just love your bum, period.”

I couldn’t deny that. “Oh yes. It feels so good. I love showing it off!”

Receiving such wonderful attention on my bum made me want to talk about it.

“You do have a cute bum. It feels so puffy. You are very sensual.”

“It is one of my orgasmic places.”

“Is that so! You mean you orgasm in places other than your… “

“Yes, I sometimes have full-body orgasms and that is one of the areas of my body I particularly enjoy.” It felt so good to share that with her.

As she continued massaging me there, I began to spontaneously open my legs wider, assuming a starfish position. She began running her finger up and down my cleavage in a line from my lower back to just behind my scrotum. As her finger went over my opening she paused, making gentle tickling motions. “You like that too don’t you!”

“Ooh,” was all I could say as I moaned in pleasure.

As she worked her way further up my body I could see her beautiful figure closer to me. Her shapely bottom was at eye level. Reaching out toward her I caressed the voluptuous curve of her bum through her dress, feeling her roundness up and down.
 
“You are very in touch with your sexuality. It is so good to see. I wish I had more clients like this. People like you are fun.”

Sugarbabe41
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sugarbabe41

I felt flattered.

After massaging my back and arms, she told me to turn over. “Time to do your front!”

As I turned over to face up, my long and hard penis came into her view. I was enjoying revealing to her my most pleasurable place.

“Oh, Angel. You’re so big!”

Jenny resumed the massage starting again at the top of me, beginning with my head, neck and shoulders. She made her way to my chest making long sweeping movements.

She then focussed on the area around my nipples. This is a particularly sensitive area of my body, to the extent that I feel my orgasm there occasionally. 

“Oh, so you like that!” 

“Yes, being felt there is extremely pleasurable for me. It is where I would have had breasts had I been female.” I could feel the energy connection between my breast area and my genitals.

She then moved to the lower half of my body, massaging my legs like before but this time as I faced up. With each leg, she spent time alternately running her hands up and down my contours and squeezing my muscles as she made her way up my legs to my groin area.

“Nice muscles! You have a good physique.”

“Yes, I work out.”

I was feeling such sexual tension. I spontaneously flexed the muscles of both my legs, pointing my toes.

“You are beautiful! You have the figure of a ballerina.”

This caused me to feel waves of pleasurable energy again, rushing along the full length of my body. I was loving it! Jenny certainly knew how to give wonderful complements as part of pampering her client.

Making circular motions between my hips and inner thighs, she was making her way to massaging my most sensitive area in between my legs. In anticipation, I opened my legs further. I stretched my arms out behind my head. In a spontaneous sexual movement, my body had spread out like a starfish. 

She placed her index finger at the base of the shaft of my penis and pressed it forward. This made my erection stand in a vertical position. It was prominently on display. I was enjoying showing myself off.

“This penis needs some fondling.” With her index finger, she began making minute massage motions on my foreskin. Slowly and delicately she moved the skin in small circles. In enjoyment I arched my back, raising my erection higher in the air.

“Mmmm. Interesting.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, almost too breathless to speak.

“I can see that you enjoy masturbating,” she said, as she wriggled the slightly darker and more used flesh of my penis delicately from side to side.

“Oh yes,” I murmured. My heart was pounding.

“And how often?”

“What?”

She momentarily paused until I answered.

“Go on. I’m not touching you until you tell me!”

“Now and then.”

“I don’t believe you!” She was now withholding her titillating motions on me. I did not want her to stop.

“Every day or two.” I was breathing rapidly. Jenny was enjoying obtaining my sexual secrets by sexual denial.

“Yes, I can tell.” She grinned gleefully. 

“How?”

“Call it girls' intuition. We are keenly aware of these kinds of things. I could get all of your dark sexual secrets,” she said with a chortle as she abruptly removed her hand.

I instantly reached for my penis and began running my hand up and down the shaft. I was masturbating in front of her.

"No Angel! No cloakie-cloakie yet! You have to leave that to me.” 

That was an expression that I had not heard before.

“Cloakie-cloakie? What’s that?” I asked, knowing full well what she was referring to.

"Cloakie-cloakie is what naughty boys do with their penises when they can't control themselves. By naughty boys, I mean men like you who need to sexually grow up!"

I just wanted her to keep massaging me.

"You want me to give you cloakie-cloakie don’t you? Well I’m not.“

“Oh, please!”

“I can tell you're still a naughty boy."

The fact that every man has a naughty boy within them made me feel not quite so humiliated.

But then my attention was drawn again to her beautiful legs. This time I had a good view of her knees and thighs. I began feeling her legs. I lifted her dress up.

“Oh, Jenny! I love your legs. I want to feel you all over!”

I wanted to worship her feminine beauty.

“I want to sit on the floor and play with your legs. Please. Oh please!” She had me begging.

“You’re desperate! Sexually desperate,” she said with a laugh. She knew how much power she held over me in that instant. “Oh, I love it! Alright, but on one condition,” she conceded.

“What’s that?” I wondered what she had in mind.

“I want you to kiss my feet and tell me how pretty I am. Go on! I want you to lie face down on the floor at my feet.”

I complied with pleasure. I felt the heightened energy shoot through me again as I got down and lay flat on the floor. My lips were touching the upper side of her foot. I felt such pleasure as I kissed her there.

“You are very beautiful. You are indeed one the most pretty girls I have seen.” And I really meant it. “I am so attracted to you!”

“Alright then,” she said offhandedly. She began to lift her dress up, showing me her curvy legs.

I sat up on the floor at her feet, and placed my hands around one of legs, sliding up and down her calf muscles. I began kissing her knees. I was worshipping her legs and was enjoying every moment. I was aware of my total nudity and erect state as I felt the voluptuous legs that I had earlier been admiring.

She began massaging me on the crown of my head. As she did so, she momentarily she peered down to look at my erection. I could tell that she was enjoying being enjoyed, as girls do.

I then started gently squeezing her thighs, with my hand motions being in time with my rapid heartbeat and breathing. My penis was throbbing in excitement. I ran my hands continually feeling up and down her inner thighs, each time unable to resist reaching higher and higher.

I then could feel the area right up in between her legs, touching the outline of her vagina. She had such voluptuous labia. I was fondling and stroking her there gently back and forth. It was exquisitely enjoyable. I was moaning in pleasure.

In ecstasy, I began squeezing her labia together through her warm and slightly moist knickers. I was totally involved in sexual pleasure of the rawest kind.

"Oh, you are so beautiful! Ohhh! Ohhh!" I was totally engaged.

I began running my finger along the edge of her knickers, pulling to reveal what lay beneath.

“No Angel! No!”

“Oh, please!” I was dying to see more of her.

“If you don’t stop I will hit you with my shoe!”

My penis was doing amazing things, with the spontaneous movements caused by my heightened sexual state. 

“I think I would like to be hit!” I mused as I ran my finger along the outline of her slit. I was excited at the prospect of undergoing disciplining. 

“I want to keep fondling you!” I continued enjoying the feel of her vagina in a state of what could only be described as worship, pointing my finger like an erect penis as I gently pressed suggestively on her delicate parts through her underwear.

“Oh, you cheeky thing!” she exclaimed. “You are in big trouble now!” she grinned.

She lifted one leg up, reached for her ballet flat shoe and took it off.

“Get back on the bench facing down – now!”

"This is going to hurt!" she said, holding the shoe close to my face and showing me how springy it was. "It is about time your pretty bum got what it deserves!"

She caressed my bottom muscles.

"And such a cute bum too. It is going to be my pleasure to spank you. And hard!"

My penis regained its hardness.

"Bum up!"

I raised my middle up off the bench so that my bum was high up in the air.

She raised the shoe high in the air and in a long sweeping motion brought it down on me. Hard. On my bum.

WHOP!

"That's for taking such liberties," she said firmly. "And I want to give you another one."

She moved around next to my other cheek. This time she hit even harder.

WHOP!

"That one was for looking up my dress when we were in the reception room!"

My bum felt very sore. It hurt.

Jenny moved closer to my head and whispered in my ear, "Poor Angel now has a sore bum. Oh, you poor naughty boy."

"When I punish naughty boys who get carried away with their erections, I don’t mess around! I make sure it hurts!"

And it did. But at the same time as she hit me I had yet again felt a wave pleasure shoot through the full length of my body. I had actually enjoyed it!

“I want to do it again!” I mischievously announced. Turning to face her I reached once more for her inner thighs.

“I’ll have you caned!”

Was she serious? Did they really do caning here? That’s a BDSM service. I withdrew my hand.

She lifted her leg to replace her shoe. As she raised her leg I stole another momentary glimpse of the beautiful curves in between her legs. She didn't see me looking that time. Again I enjoyed what I saw.

“Angel, we are reaching the end of our session.” Jenny reached for my penis and began stroking it. “It is time for some cloakie-cloakie,” she said softly close to me looking into my eyes.

She reached for the massage oil and applied it liberally to my penis. With her other hand, she spread it over my shaft with firm up and down motions.

Cloakie-Cloakie-Cloakie-Cloakie.

Then she paused.

“How is that?”

“Oh don’t stop. It feels so good!” I spontaneously reached for myself as I couldn’t bear her stopping, but she was quicker, pushing my hand away and resuming her handling of me.

Cloakie-Cloakie-Cloakie-Cloakie-Cloakie-Cloakie.

Jenny knew how to handle the male organ, massaging the shaft up to the underside of the corona and not touching the tip. She continued with her artful movements, playing me like an instrument. I was writhing in ecstasy.

I passed the point of no return. I was breathing rapidly and moaning. My pleasure was exquisite.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” I was fully engaged in orgasm.

I then began emitting my white seed.

Being an expert in managing the male orgasm cycle, Jenny knew how important it was for a naughty boy to complete his orgasm, continuing massaging me in a slow and lingering manner.

Jenny reached over and kissed me on my cheek. “Oh, Angel you are beautiful! I just have to kiss you”

With that, I was in ecstasy.

She slowly felt me all over up and down the full length of the body for a few moments, concluding the massage. I felt a wonderful sense of peace and stillness come over me, marking the end of a truly wonderful experience.

“Oh Jenny, thank you. That was an amazing massage. Thank you so much!”

But something puzzled me.

“I have never known Pamela’s Pampering to provide so many extras.”

“Oh, we aren’t Pamela’s Pampering! Not any longer.”

“Oh! Where am I then?” I asked in amazement.

“We include BDSM in our services now. We are now known as Tara’s Temple. I am one of the new BDSM girls here.”

This explained why my session had included such unusual extras, including orgasm denial, disciplining, intimate worshipping, exhibitionism and CFNM. I had enjoyed all these wonderful things.

“I thought you knew you were having a BDSM session! Didn’t the receptionist explain it to you?”

Jenny then told me how she had carefully determined my BDSM preferences. “I gave you our introductory package, seeing that you chose to stay for the hour.”

“Isn’t that what you wanted?”

“Oh. Yes, it certainly was! I have had a truly amazing experience. I couldn’t be happier!”

“By the way, who’s Tara?”

“Oh, She is our Goddess. I feel Her wonderful presence within me as I indulge the men with their enjoyment of me. I mean with those men who deserve it.”

I trusted that she perceived me as belonging to the latter category.

“With a name like yours, I would be surprised if you didn’t understand,” she said quietly, looking deeply in my eyes. 

Yes, I did understand. I nodded to her in complete agreement.

I could see how it was that Jenny possessed that feminine mystique that beautiful girls have, a presence that is so indefinable in worldly terms. Indeed all girls have it, if they only knew it. But Jenny glowed with it.

I returned to Tara’s Temple for subsequent sessions. I was keen to see Jenny again. She was so much fun.

On one of the occasions, I was even sent to the disciplining room to receive the cane! But that is another story.

Published 
Written by AngelSixteen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments