Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unleashed

"After years with a religious boyfriend who cheated on her, Stephanie is about to be unleashed."

33
14 Comments 14
9.2k Views 9.2k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Competition Entry: Change

Stephanie was done crying.  As a matter of fact, she’d progressed well into the pissed-off, what was I thinking stage.  There was little better example of that than hanging out with one of her best friends, whom she hadn’t spent any significant time with in more than two years.  Steph finished her story and absently pushed a few errant strands of long red hair back over her ear.

Jill shook her head and said, “Seriously?  After he preached at you for V-neck tops, and jeans that were too tight, and skirts that didn’t almost cover your knees?”

Steph nodded, and then answered her blonde friend.  “All that shit I put up with and smiled, and then he cheats on me with the biggest fucking whore in town.  Fuck, it feels good to curse again.”

“You’ve earned it,” Jill said, and then laughed.  “I never knew what you saw in him in the first place.”

She shrugged her shoulders and sighed.  “At first he was all sweetness and romance.  I mean, he opened doors for me, held hands everywhere we went, always responded to text messages like instantly, bought me presents for everything...  He kept doing that stuff, so I just kind of accepted the preaching and going to church.  Three years I wasted on that piece of shit.”

“Too good to be true,” Jill said.  “So, where are you staying now?”

Stephanie rolled her eyes.  “I’m back home.  It’s terrible.”

“Nuh uh.  Nobody deserves that torture after what you’ve went through.  Come stay with me.”

“Really?  I mean, that would be great, but...”

“No buts.  I’ve got a spare room.  As long as you can deal with me hooking up every so often when I need some dick.”

“God, I could use some of that.  Christian was boring in bed.  I mean, he had a big dick, but that was about it.”

“I’ll hook you up, girlfriend.  Want to borrow some slutty clothes and hit the club?”

“I’ve never been,” Steph said.  She’d been with her ex over her twenty-first birthday, and hadn’t drunk a drop since she started dating him.

“You’re going to love it.  Come on.  He would hate it.”

There wasn’t a better excuse.

****

Stephanie felt a profound sense of relief when she stepped across the threshold of Jill’s apartment a couple of days later.  She carried a bag of clothes she’d managed to salvage from the church marm wardrobe she swore she’d never wear again, and some other necessities.  They had partied for two nights straight, never paid for a drink, and hooked up with hot guys that Jill knew both nights.  It was the best sex Steph had experienced in years, with no strings attached.

Jill’s plans for that evening were more of the same, except for fewer drinks, and an earlier night, since they both had to work the next day.  She didn’t already have guys picked out for them, as she had the previous two nights, so that was an open question.

“Go put your stuff in your room,” Jill said.  “Then we’ll run to the store and get anything else you need.”

Steph walked down the hall, a little curious as to why Jill was following her.  When she opened the door to the room that was now hers, her eyes shot wide open.  There was a new bed and vanity in the room.

“Surprise!” Jill said.  “I wasn’t going to let you sleep on the couch.”

“But...  I...”

Jill waved her hand in a dismissive gesture.  “Don’t worry about it.  It’s rent to own, and I’m good.  You can pay me back whatever, whenever.”

Stephanie put her bag down on the bed and asked, “Can you get me a job where you work?  Wow.  What are they paying you?”

“I may as well tell you now.  You’re going to find out anyway,” Jill said, and shrugged.

“Huh?”

“I make some money on the side.”  Before her friend could ask the inevitable question of how, Jill said, “I found this website where I can sell nudes and panties.  I make three or four hundred bucks a week.  Sometimes more.”

Steph waited a moment, half expecting her friend to laugh and say she was kidding.  When she didn’t, Stephanie asked, “You’re serious?”

Jill nodded.  “Ten bucks for a nude selfie.  Twenty if they want me to spread my pussy, finger myself, or something.  Fifty for a pair of panties and a picture of me wearing them.  More if they want me to buy something specific for them.”

Stephanie stood in stunned disbelief, having trouble processing what her friend had just revealed to her.  They had both sent nude selfies to boys before – even taken them of each other – but the thought of guys paying for them was just strange.

“Freaked out?” Jill asked when Stephanie didn’t respond.

“A little, I guess.  Guys really pay for it?”

Jill leaned against the door frame and answered, “It wasn’t much at first.  I’d have someone ask for a selfie once a week or so.  Now I’ve got a good rep of delivering, so I’m doing really well.  Some of the bitches on there hate me because I’m stealing their action.”

“What if someone you know sees you on there?”

“Not really worried about it,” Jill said.  “I block out my face in the selfies I post on the site, so someone would have to pay to know it’s me.  Half of the panties I’ve sent out have gone to New York or California.  Besides, it’s not like there aren’t already a bunch of nudes of me floating around.  Both of us.”

Stephanie blushed, knowing it was true.  They had both naively expected the boys they sent selfies to would keep them to themselves at first, then decided they didn’t really care anyway when they learned the truth.

“You know, there aren’t many redheads on there.  I bet you could make fat stacks.”

Steph’s mouth dropped open and she gasped at the suggestion.  “I couldn’t!”

“Come on.  You’re hot, and you know it.  It’s time to cut loose.  You’ve been living like a church lady for years now.  Think about it,” Jill said, and then held out a hand to rub her fingers and thumb together.

Though she was blushing, and still stunned, she was thinking about it.  What she made would never let her get a place of her own, so she’d have to depend on roommates.  If she could make what Jill did on top of her paycheck, she’d be good on her own, if it came to it.

Despite the years apart, Jill could see the wheels turning in her friend’s head.  “Come on.  Let me show you the website.”

Though her blonde friend moved quickly down the hall, Stephanie dragged her feet to some extent.  She was deep within her thoughts, weighing the possible implications, benefits, and whether she had anything resembling the wild streak she once did still within her.  By the time she reached the front room, Jill had already sat down on the couch, grabbed her Ipad, and loaded up the site.

Steph sat down next to her and accepted the Ipad when Jill held it out.

While she looked, Jill explained, “That’s my profile page.  I’ve got a request for a nude on there now, and I already sent two this morning for requests that came in last night.  That’s thirty bucks already today, and I was already over three hundred for the week.”

However Jill blurred her face, it was very effective.  Even knowing it was her, Stephanie couldn’t make out any of her features in the bra and panty preview shots on the page.  There were pages of customer/profile comments, and all of them that were visible on the first page were full of praise and exclamation points.

“So, do you wanna?” Jill asked in a playful, singsong manner.

Stephanie bit her lower lip as she contemplated.  The temptation was incredible, but so was her hesitation.  It had taken quite a few drinks to loosen her up the previous two evenings.  She was still stuck in the habits she’d built up with her ex.

It was that very thought that made her blood boil.  She asked, “What do I have to do?”

Jill broke out into an enormous grin.  “I can set you up a basic profile in like a minute.  Then you need at least one profile pic, and you’re good to go.  If I link to you, I bet you could be making money tonight while we’re out.”

Not trusting her voice, Stephanie nodded and handed back the Ipad.

“Go pick out something sexy to wear and change.  If you don’t have anything hot, I’ve got piles of new panties you can have.  They should fit you too,” Jill said with her voice full of excitement.

Stephanie was fighting a bout of surging nerves, but fight it she did.  Fortunately, her lingerie had somewhat survived the purge of her wardrobe, because Jill was a C-cup to her B-cup, and borrowing a bra was out of the question.  She had a lacy, neon green set that looked incredible on her, and decided on that.  She was shaking when she removed them from her bag, but took a deep breath and pulled her top over her head anyway.

“Ready whenever you are,” Jill called from the front room before Stephanie could even unbutton her jeans.

Determined, Stephanie stripped down and put on the lingerie.  She took a look in the mirror, and she was happy with what she saw – other than the deep blush in her cheeks and the skittish look in her eyes.  She felt as if she was moving in slow motion as she walked toward the door, and into the hall.

“Rawr!  Perfect!” Jill said when Stephanie stepped into the front room.  “Want to lean against the doorframe of my room?  I got a lot of compliments on that shot when I posted it.”

Stephanie found her throat was too tight with fear to answer.

Jill quickly suggested, “Let me take the picture, then I’ll blur your face, and you can look at it before you decide.  Cool?  Think about how much that asshole would hate this.”

Her blonde friend had learned well how that reminder cut through her inhibitions.  Stephanie walked over to the doorframe.

“Lean back against it, then reach up and grab the doorframe with your far hand,” Jill suggested.  When Stephanie did so, Jill continued, “Now, turn your head toward me, and put your other hand on your hip.  Yes, just like that.  That’s hot.  Got it.”

Stephanie walked over to her friend, feeling exposed and vulnerable.  At a loss of what to do, she sat down on the other end of the couch and not-so-subtly put a pillow in her lap. 

Jill turned the Ipad to show her the picture only a minute later.  “Look a how hot you are, girl.”

With her face blurred, hiding the anxiety that would have surely shone in her eyes and expression, Stephanie had to agree.  The color of the lingerie and her hair perfectly complemented each other, and the pose emphasized her every asset to good effect.  She looked absolutely delicious.

“I still don’t know.  What if someone starts harassing to call me, or something like that?” Stephanie asked, voicing one of the many excuses popping into her head to back away from the idea.

“Here, look,” Jill said, and brought up the profile she’d made for her friend.  “I made your listing the same as mine, and everything for phone calls, texts, and actual meetings is set to no.  Anybody who asks will be lifetime banned as soon as you report it.”

Seeing that video was set to maybe, Steph asked, “What about that?”

“I’ve done a couple of short ones,” Jill answered.  “That’s what maybe means – if the price is right.”

Stephanie hugged the pillow closer to her.  “I don’t know if I can do this.”

“How about this?  I’ll set show face to maybe, too.  I did at first, and the guys seem to understand that new girls can be nervous, so they don’t push real hard.”

“Why do you want me to do this so bad?” Steph asked, and then chuckled.

“Because I want you to get over being nervous about everything.  That asshole isn’t standing around waiting to preach to you any more.  Besides, the more money both of us have, the more money we can go shopping with.  Just say yes.  Say yes.  Say yes.”

It was a moment that was all too familiar, and one she hadn’t experienced in so long.  Jill had always been able to encourage her to take risks, and it worked again.

“Okay,” Stephanie said.

“No taking it back,” Jill said in a rush of words as she tapped on the Ipad.  “Seriously, though.  You can change your mind any time.  I just want you to give it a try.  I’ll even remind everyone you’re new and nervous in my link.  Go ahead and throw something on, and we’ll go to the store.  I’ll get whatever you need – my treat.  Then we’ll head for the club and get our drink on.”

Stephanie hoped it wouldn’t take more drinks than were wise to take the edge off her nerves.

****

The two friends climbed out of their Uber well buzzed, and as with the previous two nights, it hadn’t cost them a dime.  All it took was a little flirting to keep the drinks coming.  Unfortunately, none of the guys had really gotten their juices flowing.

The Uber driver was a different story.  He was a hunk, and Jill had even whispered that she was willing to make the sacrifice so that Stephanie could break in her new bed.  Unfortunately, he already had another ride lined up.  They did get his name so they could find his Facebook page and possibly hook up later.

They had barely sat down on the couch when Jill asked, “Guess what?”

“What?”

Jill tapped on her phone, and then handed it to her friend.  Stephanie stared in awe at the long list of profile comments about her picture, ranging from the simply complimentary to the downright filthy.  Buzzed as she was, the attention had her smiling.

Then she noticed something below them.  Her heart skipped a beat when she read the selfie request, which said, “You’re beautiful.  Would love to see the same pose nude.  It’s fine if you hide your face, though I’d love to see it.”

“Ten bucks, just waiting.  All you have to do is take the selfie, accept the request, and wait for the money,” Jill said.  “That guy’s one of my regulars, and he’s really nice.  He even put in a request to me too, so I wouldn’t feel like you were stealing my action.”

The combination of the booze, her arousal over the Uber driver, and the ego boost of the compliments burned through her fear as though it were wisps of fog.  Stephanie handed the phone back to her friend and stood up to take off her top.

“Woo hoo!  You go, girl.  Get naked.  Time to make some money.”

Though not particularly coordinated, Stephanie made quick work of her clothing.  She didn’t even think about undressing in front of her friend, as they had seen each other naked more times than either could count.  She walked over to the doorway once nude – keenly aware of her stiff nipples and the tingle between her legs.

Jill moved into much the same position as when she’d taken the earlier picture, and Steph struck the same pose, feeling unbelievably sexy.

“Done,” Jill said a moment later.  “Do you want to blur your face?”

Just enough of her nervousness bubbled back to the surface to make her say, “Yeah.”

“Don’t think he’ll care.  He’ll probably come in his pants as soon as he sees it,” Jill said.  She picked up Stephanie’s panties and tossed them to her before sitting down.

By the time Stephanie managed to pull on her panties, her friend was finished with the photo editing.

“So, do I hit accept on the request?” Jill asked.

“Do it.”

Jill tapped on her phone and said, “There you go.”  She then reached into her purse and pulled out a tube of lipstick.  “Can you help me out?  I want to do something special for him.”

Stephanie answered, “Sure.”

Jill handed over her phone and the lipstick, and then proceeded into her room.  She stripped with no more concern than her redheaded friend had, and then sat down at the head of the bed with one leg bent up and out wide.

The blonde tapped a finger on her thigh and said, “Write, Jake XXOO, with the lipstick.”

Steph sat down the phone, and then climbed into the bed.  She was quite conscious of just how close she was to her blonde friend’s naked pussy.  The lettering wasn’t perfect, but it was legible when she finished.

“Okay, now take the picture for me from the foot of the bed.  That should be about right.”

KatyHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatyHerrera

When Stephanie reached the foot of the bed, her face warmed.  Jill was sitting with her legs parted, a sultry look on her face, and her pussy lips spread wide by the fingers of both hands.  It was impossible to miss the glimmer of wetness there.  She quickly framed the picture and captured it.

“Think he’ll like that?” Jill asked.

Stephanie answered, “Nooo,” and rolled her eyes.

The blonde laughed and held out a hand for the phone.  Stephanie handed it over and watched her friend tap and swipe.

Jill said, “There’s your ten bucks.  He must have been sitting and waiting.  So, sent.  Already caught my accept and paid me too.  So, sent.  That’s it.  We’re both ten bucks richer.”

Stephanie’s face warmed again when the realization sunk in that somewhere, a man she didn’t know was looking at her naked.  It was a little embarrassing, but exhilarating at the same time.

Jill still had to wipe off the lipstick and take the two selfies that guys had requested earlier, so Steph headed for the shower – riding an unexpected high.

****

Jill made it home from work before her friend the next day, and there was no missing the grin on the blonde’s face the moment Steph walked in the door.

“Check the comment he left about your selfie.  You’ve got two more requests, too,” Jill said.

Having found herself wondering what the guy had thought all day, Stephanie was quick to grab the Ipad and look.  The review read, “A goddess made flesh to bless all of mankind.”

“Trying a little hard, isn’t he?” the redhead remarked.  The truth was that seeing it made her feel like a goddess.

“A little,” Jill agreed.  “Then again, it worked to get me to send him a twenty dollar pic for only ten last night.  Anyway, that one request from the guy with the anime-looking name?  He’s spent big money on me.  If you make him happy...”

The whole thing was making her feel unbelievably sexy, and the prospect of such easy money was hard to ignore, so Stephanie said, “Guess I should get naked and make him happy, then.”

“You know it, girl,” Jill encouraged her.  “I know what he likes.  Once I take yours, you can take one for me, too.  I’ve got a pair of panties to send off.”

The two friends decided to take the pictures in Jill’s room, and Stephanie felt as if she couldn’t take her clothes off fast enough.  Once she dropped her panties, she asked, “So, what kind of pose would he like?”

Jill said, “I think you should let him see your face.”

Caught up in the excitement, Steph had no trouble saying, “Okay.”

Jill grinned and backed up a couple of steps to frame the shot.  “Stand in front of the bed.”  She guided Stephanie with gestures until the redhead was where she needed to be, and then continued, “Grab your boobs.  No, cup them from underneath.  Perfect.  Now, give me a silly O-face.  Big eyes.  That’s it.”

Her friend turned the Ipad toward her upon snapping the pic.  Stephanie thought she looked a little ridiculous.  Hot, but ridiculous.

Knowing her friend so well, Jill said, “Trust me, he’s going to eat it up.  Ready for the other one?”

“What should I do for this one?” Steph asked.

“He didn’t request anything special.  Just naked.  Whatever you want.”

Stephanie decided to lie down on the bed on her side, with one arm draped over her head and the other curled underneath her cheek.  Jill snapped the pic, and then they traded places.  The blonde selected a black thong from a canvas shopping bag that contained dozens of pairs of panties in various colors and cuts, put them on, posed, and let Steph take her picture.  Jill took the panties off, put them in a mailer envelope, and then pulled back on the ones she’d been wearing.

Only a few minutes later, they’d made seventy dollars between them.  Jill told Stephanie how to reach the website on her phone, and the two friends sat next to each other – still wearing nothing but their panties – scrolling through the new profile comments on their pages, of which there were several.

When a tone sounded from Stephanie’s phone, Jill glanced at it and said, “You’ve got him.”

Stephanie looked at the request and recognized the anime name of the guy from earlier.  This time, he wanted a pair of her panties.  He had attached a picture of what he wanted, and it was a pair of white, girlish briefs.

Jill had seen the picture as well, and said, “I’ve got you covered.”  She rifled through her canvas bag, and came up with something strikingly close in only a couple of moments.

Following Jill’s suggestion, Stephanie struck the same reclining pose as she had earlier, wearing the new panties.  Putting them in a mailer envelope – of which Jill also had a fair-sized stack – felt a little creepy, but fifty bucks was fifty bucks.

Stephanie went to take her after-work shower a couple of minutes later, and when she returned, Jill was wearing her telltale grin again – and still dressed in nothing but her panties.

“He’s back,” she said in a singsong voice, and held out her Ipad.

Steph looked at the request on Jill’s profile, and saw that he was inquiring if the two girls would consider sending him a topless kiss.  He was offering twenty bucks each, and would send the same request to Stephanie’s account if the one on Jill’s account was accepted.

“What do you think?  It’s not as if we haven’t done it before,” Jill said.

It was true.  They’d kissed and played with each other’s boobs several times at parties to drive the boys wild.  Once, when really drunk, they’d even stuck their hands down each other’s bikini bottoms at a beach party.

What Stephanie hoped that Jill didn’t know was that it had always turned her on.  The feeling was strange and disconcerting, but it was always there.

“Yeah, but we’re not drunk and trying to get laid,” Stephanie joked to cover up her thoughts.

“Getting laid...  Getting paid...  I’m good with it.  So it’s up to you.”

Stephanie tried to sound hesitant – which she was, though not for the reason she hoped she was portraying.  “Well, I guess if you’re okay with it.  It is twenty bucks for a couple of seconds.”

Jill popped up without any hesitation and gestured for Stephanie to remove the t-shirt she’d put on after her shower.  Steph’s heart beat fast as she bared her chest and climbed into the bed.  Jill traded the Ipad for her phone, because holding the larger device would be too awkward, and then they were facing each other.

“We should probably let him see some tongue.  He didn’t ask for it, but we both want to keep him on the hook, right?” Jill asked.

“Mmm hmm,” Stephanie agreed.

“I’ll take a couple of pictures and then pick out a good one since neither of us can look at the screen.  Ready?”

The redhead nodded, and then the two friends leaned together.  Jill glanced toward her phone when they drew close, making sure they were in frame, and then their lips pressed together.

It was all Stephanie could do to control herself as they kissed with their tongues slipping over each other.  Chills were running up and down her spine.  Her nipples and pussy both ached.  Then suddenly, it was over.

Jill sat back as if nothing had even happened and scrolled through the pictures she’d taken.  She picked one and turned the phone toward her friend.  “This one looks good.”

“Yeah, he’ll probably like that,” she agreed.

“Like it?  That’s probably another jizz in the pants moment,” Jill said, and then laughed.  She sent the picture, and then asked, “So, do you want to go out tonight?”

“I don’t know.  I was pretty miserable at work,” Stephanie answered.

“Me too.  Maybe just hang out and watch some...”  She trailed off when her phone sounded with the tone of an incoming request from the website.

Stephanie said, “Guess you’re going to make out good this week.”

“It’s him again, already,” Jill explained.  She then looked up from the phone and said, “He wants one of me sucking your nipple for forty bucks a piece.  This guy must be made of money.”

Steph’s heart pounded in her chest at the thought, and her clit throbbed.  “Guess so,” she said, trying to calm her racing thoughts.

“It’s forty bucks each,” Jill said, her tone leaving no doubt that it was a question.

Stephanie shrugged and said, “Well...  I mean...  Is it too weird for you?”

“I guess not.  What about you?”

“Well, it is forty dollars.”

“So, go for it?”

“May as well, before we think about it too much.”

Jill handed over her phone and said, “You should take the picture.  It will be easier for you to hold the phone.  Lying down okay with you?”

“Sure.  Whatever,” Stephanie replied, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible while lying back and finding the best way to hold the phone.

Time seemed to grind almost to a halt as Jill moved in next to her.  They both glanced at the camera when she was close, checking the view, and then their eyes met.

Stephanie could feel her friend’s warm breath washing over her breast when she asked, “Ready?”

The moment Steph nodded her answer, Jill parted her lips and took the stiff little point between them.  Steph had to fight with every ounce of her will not to arch her back and push her breast against her friend’s warm, soft lips.  She barely had the presence of mind to snap the picture.

Then it was over.

As after the kiss, Jill seemed to take it in stride.  She held out her hand and said, “Let me see.”

Stephanie handed over the phone, and Jill said, “Sweet,” when she saw the picture.  She let her friend see it, and said, “You really played it up.  Bet he loves that.”

Stephanie knew she hadn’t been playacting.  The look of pained ecstasy on her face was very, very real.  “Make sure he gets his money’s worth and keep him on the line, huh?”

“Exactly,” Jill agreed, and then went to work sending him the picture.  Once she finished, she said, “You do know what he’s probably going to ask for next?”

Stephanie answered, “Probably.”  The next logical step was for him to ask to see one or the other of them licking pussy, and the thought was making her incredibly wet.

“It’s way more than we’ve ever done before.  So was this, really.”  Jill paused for a moment, and said, “Let’s say he asks, and we decide to go for it.  How much should we hold out for?”

“I don’t know,” Stephanie said, and chuckled, trying to cover her nervousness.

Jill bit her lower lip for a moment and then said, “I was thinking a hundred bucks each.  Good money, but not enough to scare him off.”

“That makes sense.”

“It would only have to be for a second or two.”

“I guess so.”

“That’s not too bad for that kind of money.”

Stephanie shrugged, not trusting her voice.

Jill’s phone sounded off, and she looked at the request.  “Well, we couldn’t have been closer.  He wants to see me licking you for a hundred each.”

Steph said, “Well, I mean it’s mostly on you.  You’re the one who has to...”

“Well, you also have to not look like you’re about to run away screaming,” Jill countered.

“I doubt he’s going to see my face.”

Jill’s expression turned to one of sudden determination.  “You know what?  I say we just stop talking about it, and go for it right now.  If we can do it, great.  If not, I’ll just deny the request and be as nice about it as I can.”

Stephanie was absolutely aching for it, yet scared to death of the prospect as well.  “If that’s what you want to do.”

“Yep,” Jill said.  She set up her phone to take a picture, and then gestured for the redhead to part her legs.

Stephanie’s heartbeat thundered in her ears as she spread her legs.  Jill seemed to be taking her own words to heart, and dropped onto one elbow into V as soon as there was space for her to do so.  She held out her phone, glanced at the screen to make sure she had the shot, and then moved in.

There was no holding back the shiver that ran through Stephanie when her friend’s soft, wet tongue slipped between her nether lips.  She broke out into goose bumps, and drew in a shuddering breath.  The simulated shutter sound went off from Jill’s phone, and Stephanie prepared for the disappointment of her friend pulling away.

Except, she didn’t.

Jill’s tongue once again delved into the furrow, tickling her folds, and the shutter sound went off again.  The blonde’s tongue lapped her a third time, with much stronger pressure, and at a far slower pace.  Stephanie barely registered the sound of the next picture being taken.

“That should work,” Jill said, her breath tickling Stephanie’s folds.  “You’re really wet.”

Steph’s face burned.  Not one single word would form in her head, let alone on her lips.

The blonde then looked up at her – eyes full of mischief – and smiled.  “You don’t really want me to stop, do you?”  She paused for a second, watching the flush in Stephanie’s face continue to deepen, and then said, “I know I don’t want to.”

Stephanie gasped, in near complete disbelief at her friend’s words.  Despite their years of friendship, and knowing her so well, she never would have guessed.  It was right there in the blonde’s eyes, though.  She wanted to far more than a momentary taste.

Jill had no more difficulty reading the redhead’s expression.  Without another word, she dropped the phone on the bed and dived in with a hungry moan.

Stephanie whimpered in profound relief, and reached down to stroke Jill’s blonde locks.  Her friend’s tongue felt so much softer and slipperier than any that had been there before.  Jill was exploring her every crease and crevice, taking her time, and savoring the treat.  Released from the bonds of habit developed with her ex, taboo, and fear that had bound her, Stephanie writhed on the bed, whimpering and moaning in bliss.

Jill paused long enough to say, “Wanted to do this for so long.”

“It feels so good,” Stephanie responded.

“Good enough to make you come?”

Stephanie drew in a sharp, high-pitched gasp of breath when Jill followed that question with a strong lap, directly over her clit.  The blonde seemed to take that as a yes, and chuckled as she continued to lick her friend’s pussy.

It started with a tickle in the shaft of her clit.  The tickle then turned into an itch, and that itch spread, along with a curious combination of heat and chills.  Jill built Stephanie up slowly, fanning her flames ever higher with every passing moment.  

The redhead’s writhing grew more pronounced – beyond her control.  She lifted her hips toward her friend’s mouth, and her fingers twined into blond hair.  Her sounds of pleasure arose with steadily increasing frequency, and volume.  Those cries took on tinges of desperation when she crossed a threshold of pleasure where Jill’s pace wasn’t keeping up with her urgent need.

The change apparently wasn’t lost on Jill.

Stephanie screeched to the ceiling above when Jill launched a full frontal assault on her clit.  After sucking in a breath following her scream, she felt a strange sense of numbness – almost disconnected from her body.  She involuntarily held her breath, the sound of her friend’s moans distant and hollow in her ears.

Then the world crashed back on her, and her orgasm hit with the suddenness of a lightning bolt.

Her fingers fisting into Jill’s hair, Stephanie thrashed in ecstasy, holding her friend tight against her climaxing pussy.  Not that Jill had any intention of moving.  The blonde continued to lick and suck her clit, driving her to ever higher plateaus of exquisite agony.

Stephanie came so long and hard that she could barely catch her breath when the final surge of climax peaked, and then ebbed.  She sucked air into her lungs through a raspy throat, her muscles twitching and causing her limbs to flail about of their own volition.  Jill relented, slipping from between her friend’s thighs, and Steph’s legs snapped shut with the ferocity of a bear trap.

The aftershocks of her orgasm weren’t much weaker.

By the time Stephanie regained some measure of control and could open her eyes, Jill was settling in beside her.

“Mmm, I loved that.  Have you ever done it before?  With a girl, I mean?” Jill asked.

Stephanie shook her head, and asked, “You?”

Jill answered with a shake of her head as well.  “How do you even bring that up?  I always thought about it.  Especially with you.”

“Me too,” Steph said, and then shuddered from a lingering ripple of climax.

“It was perfect,” Jill said.  “Even better, we got paid a hundred bucks each for it.”

Stephanie weakly laughed at the thought of that, and then moaned when Jill sought her lips.  Their kiss was long, passionate, and flavored with Stephanie’s juices, making her think about returning the favor.  The thought made her mouth water.

Jill’s phone going off snapped them both out of the moment.  After a final peck and a shared smile, the blonde turned to retrieve her phone.  Her smile only grew wider when she looked at the incoming request.

Stephanie glanced at the request to see her licking Jill’s pussy, and barely waited for a fraction of a second before clicking the accept button.

She couldn’t earn her next hundred fast enough.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments