Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worth Every Penny

"A middle-aged woman pays for the companionship she prefers."

73
20 Comments 20
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Recommended Read

It took me a long time to find Chase. My inquiries into hiring a male escort had to be discreet, especially since he wouldn't be escorting me anywhere except the bedroom. More than once, I thought I'd finally found someone suitable, only to be disappointed upon meeting the man. The frustrating process grated at me; I knew it had to be easier for men who were willing to pay for the companionship of a woman.

At almost forty-seven, I was single and childless. I'd built a career in a male-dominated field, and I owed a large part of my success to my temperament. Men often claim that women are too emotional, but I proved to be far less so than my male colleagues. I could make sound business decisions without allowing my personal feelings to sway my thinking. Unlike many people I worked with, I never resorted to being underhanded or cutthroat. My immediate superior had once described me as ruthlessly efficient. "You have ice in your veins, Marie," he said in grudging admiration. "You never blink when things get down to the wire."

Not everyone in the office was as complimentary, however. Just last week, I'd overheard two employees, both of whom reported directly to me, talking in the corridor when they thought I was in a meeting. "Marie scares the shit out of me," one muttered. "She makes me think of a praying mantis, with those large eyes."

"I can see it!" the other man replied with a snicker. "She's got the long arms and legs, too. And she'll tear your head off, but you won't have the pleasure of fucking her first."

I decided to say nothing to them about their remarks. They both contributed a great deal to the company, and I wasn't one to hold a grudge. Besides, there were far worse things than being feared.

My work consumed much of my time, and outside the office, I had practically no social life. For the most part, this presented little problem for me, as I wasn't the type to feel lonely. My longest romantic relationship had lasted less than a year. I did, however, miss sex. Though I tried my best to satisfy my urges with various toys, the desire to be fucked had become almost maddeningly distracting since I'd reached my mid-forties. When it started to interfere with my ability to concentrate on my work, I knew I needed to do something to remedy the situation.

I didn't want to date, and I didn't want to create a profile on some app in order to find a potential sex partner. It was all too much of a hassle. I simply wanted to find someone to fuck me exactly how I demanded, and who would want nothing in return except to be paid for his time. I could have wept with relief when I finally connected with Chase. While I'd had my doubts about him at first, I quickly discovered he was perfect for what I needed. Depending on our schedules (he was in high demand), we now met almost weekly.

Tonight was one of those times when our schedules aligned. And even better, it was a Friday. As I now stood in my apartment, wearing only a silk robe, I sipped a glass of wine and waited for his knock on the door. He was always on time, but I still paced the floor, my bare feet carrying me silently from room to room. It wasn't like me to be so impatient, but it had been a trying week, and I was eager to unwind. I'd taken a shower a little earlier, and my shoulder-length brown hair was still damp.

Chase arrived just before seven. As I went to let him in, I couldn't help but smile at his punctuality. Of course, neither of us were counting the minutes, since I was paying for him to spend the entire evening with me. Opening the apartment door, my smile grew wider when our eyes met. "Hi, Mare," he said in that deep voice of his. I had no idea why he called me that, as I'd never asked him to, but I found I didn't mind the nickname.

"You're a sight for sore eyes," I said, my gaze moving over him in appreciation. Though I'd told him he could dress casually for our nights together, he unfailingly showed up wearing a perfectly tailored suit. His hair was a little darker than mine, his eyes a little more blue. He was clean-shaven, and his skin had a healthy glow from spending time outdoors. "Come on in."

As Chase stepped inside, he made no move to kiss me. The first time we met, I told him I didn't enjoy being kissed on the mouth. He seemed a little surprised, but, professional that he was, he easily adapted to my wishes. Only once during our initial fuck did he have to stop himself from pressing his lips to mine. Now, in lieu of a kiss, he grazed his fingertips along my thigh.

Things were comfortable between us by this point; I spoke to him like a friend while he shrugged out of his suit coat. "Have some wine," I said, offering him a glass of Grenache. I knew from past experience that if I asked if he'd like a drink, he'd politely decline. I practically had to put it in his hand. He wasn't much of a drinker, but he'd linger over a glass if I opened a bottle to share with him.

We sat down on the couch, where Chase took an approving sip of the Grenache before starting to unbutton his shirt. He knew I considered clothes a mere obstacle and preferred to have them out of the way as soon as possible. "How was your week?" My tone was light, but I was already squirming with need.

"It was nice. A bit busy." My stare was riveted to him as he undressed. I considered his muscular form beautiful in the same way I'd admire an artistic masterpiece, but that wasn't the primary reason I'd chosen him. It sounded ridiculous, but it was his smile that initially attracted me. His face was open and friendly, with none of the arrogance I often saw in my colleagues. Built like a Greek god, Chase had every reason to be cocky, yet that trait seemed to be totally absent from his personality. He was around thirty, a far younger man than I'd ever imagined paying for sex, but he had a natural talent for putting women at ease.

"Did you travel anywhere?" I asked. Though Chase was the epitome of discretion, never revealing any details about his other clients, I knew he often accompanied them on trips.

"I got back from California on Monday." I understood he wouldn't be more specific about where he'd stayed in California, and I didn't ask. Before unbuttoning his pants, he leveled his gaze on me, tilting his head slightly. "You've had a rough week."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Why do you say that?"

Chase leaned to gently cup my chin in his hand. "You carry the tension in your jaw," he told me with a knowing wink. "When you've had a bad time of it at work, it's more noticeable. It won't go away completely until I've made you come."

"That is incredibly perceptive of you." It felt strange having someone pay such close attention to my mannerisms.

Chase caressed my cheek. "So I'm right, then. Tough week?"

"Pretty brutal," I admitted before sliding my palm over his washboard abs. "So I guess you'd better get busy making me come."

He took my hand and guided it farther downward. We'd barely touched, hadn't even kissed, but he was almost fully hard already. The man seemed to be made for sex; if the prospect of it was in his very near future, he grew erect pretty much immediately. I supposed he had found the perfect line of work. I enjoyed stroking his cock, watching as he grew even more aroused. I loved the way his breath quickened just a little at the pleasure my hand gave him. His dick was a nice size, but not intimidatingly large, and he was shaved completely bare. I'd found that curious at first, but not unattractive. Now, I delighted in running my fingertips over his perfectly smooth skin. Simply touching him had me wet.

When I looked up at Chase, I saw that his stare was intensely focused on me. There was a hardness to his expression now, subtle but unmistakable, for this would be no tender lovemaking session. He opened my robe, exposing my naked body to his view. The way he cupped my breasts was deceptively gentle. I released a moan as he fondled my nipples. Then he hauled me to my feet, his fingers biting into my flesh. In seconds, he stripped out of the rest of his clothes. His cock strained out from him, its tip crimson. I discarded my robe and planted one foot on the edge of the couch.

Chase knelt before me, his hands gripping my ass as he pressed my cunt firmly against his face. "Oh, fuck!" The words left my throat as a choked cry. Chase knew I wasn't big on foreplay; I didn't want him to go down on me for hours. In a way, I might have been his easiest client, I realized. His nose was buried in my pubic hair while he began lashing my clit with his tongue. I was one of those women who needed a lot of direct clitoral stimulation. Even the gentle pressure of teeth felt incredible to me. But I loved, more than anything, to have that swollen bud sucked.

It was exquisite, the sensation of his warm, wet mouth devouring me. I couldn't stop myself from grabbing his hair. A satisfied moan escaped his throat, and he rewarded me by wrapping his lips around my clit and fiercely sucking. "Just like that!" Part of me hated how helpless and needy I sounded even while telling him what to do. "Don't stop!" My grasp on his hair tightened even more. "Yes, yes, suck my clit hard!"

In response, Chase continued delivering unadulterated bliss with his mouth as he squeezed my ass. He was an expert at treading the fine line between pleasure and pain. I was certain the majority of his clients enjoyed being petted and stroked, their lips eager for kisses during sex, whereas I got aroused by being handled roughly. Chase's touch was firm but never violent. I remembered our first evening together, when we worked out the intimate details of my turn-ons. He understood I didn't like degradation; spitting, face slapping, and hair pulling were completely off the table. Sometimes, I sensed that being rough in any way didn't come naturally to him, but he was adept at playing whatever role a woman required.

My head fell back as a guttural moan escaped my lips. I was already close, my thighs quivering in anticipation. Chase knew he had me right where he wanted me. His tongue moved relentlessly, granting my clit not even a moment of mercy. My hips began rocking in a completely wanton fashion, working my pussy against Chase's mouth. Though I was almost excruciatingly sensitive now, I didn't try to escape his hold on me. At this point, I felt like I had only two choices: come beneath his tongue or go out of my mind.

The first spasm was fierce enough to make my knees buckle, but I trusted Chase not to let me fall. My desperate cries sounded too loud to my ears, intruding on the room's quiet, yet they went on while Chase continued stimulating my clit, coaxing forth one contraction after another. My pussy muscles clenched, aching for a cock to grip. Only when I began pushing his head away did he stop. Still, he remained on his knees for a time, kissing and licking my inner folds, along with my outer lips, which I'd shaved smooth.

When Chase finally stood, I knew he wanted to kiss me. It was a natural thing to want after performing such an intimate act. His hair was mussed, and his lips were shiny with my juices. I turned my face away, just a little, but I didn't resist as he grabbed my wrist and led me to the couch, where he bent me over its arm. I'd left a condom on the nearby end table, within easy reach.

I stayed exactly where Chase had positioned me, bent over the couch with my legs spread. Though I'd just come, my entire body trembled, longing for more. I realized I was holding my breath while listening to Chase sheath his cock. Then I felt him sliding between my folds, making sure to graze my clit in the process. My fingers tightened into fists as he made me wait. As soon as he positioned himself at my entrance, I released the faintest whimper. Yet Chase eased inside only a little before withdrawing. Now that he'd reduced me to a quivering mess, he made a point to destroy whatever pride I had left. Using the lightest touch, he ran his hand along the curve of my ass. "Tell me what you want, Mare."

MIRANDA_ARISTIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIRANDA_ARISTIZA

I practically growled through my teeth. "You know what I want."

"Say it," he insisted.

"I want you to fuck me so hard that I'll be sore for the entire weekend! Now do it, goddamn you!"

I could hear the satisfied grin in his voice as he said, "That's my girl."

When he slid into my wet cunt, we both moaned. "Fuck yes, give me your cock!" I sounded so earnest, almost as if I was praying. After Chase bottomed out, my muscles clenched around him. I loved being filled so completely! His hard dick was utterly unyielding, which made the sensation of my inner walls constricting even more pleasurable. The moment he grabbed my hips, I actually smiled.

Then Chase began fucking me with a force that drove my hipbones into the couch. I vaguely wondered if I'd bruise. Of course, I knew if I told him to slow down and be more gentle, he would immediately comply, but that wasn't what I wanted. What I needed. Some women relaxed after a bad week by getting a massage, or having a girls' night out. Me? I chose to get absolutely railed.

Chase's cock became a brutal piston. As he pounded away at my pussy, holding me in his unrelenting grip, I felt like he was fucking all the thoughts out of my head. My mind was blissfully quiet while I succumbed to animalistic lust. The world consisted of only me and Chase, his body slapping against mine with each fierce pump of his hips. I was well aware that our fucking lacked all intimacy; I was turned away from him, hiding my face. But although Chase couldn't see my expression, he was attuned to my every reaction: every shudder and moan, every bowing of my head as my knees weakened yet again.

I could feel the orgasm winding its way through my core. Somehow, Chase sensed its approach as well, for he wrapped an arm around my upper body and pulled me back toward him, remaining inside me all the while. His left arm was above my breasts, pinning me against his chest, while his right hand snaked between my thighs. In this position, he couldn't thrust as deeply, but it didn't matter, for he began rubbing my clit with merciless fingers. I wailed, sounding like a wounded creature. "Come!" he demanded, his lips at my ear.

I lost all control, for the pleasure was now so intense, it bordered on maddening. My body violently shook as I finally succumbed to the climax. Before I could stop myself, I lowered my head and sank my teeth into Chase's forearm. I heard his grunt of pain and surprise, and I wouldn't have blamed him if he'd become furious and struck me. But his fingers between my legs never ceased. I was now practically impaled on his dick, standing on tiptoes. In a moment of sanity, I unclenched my jaw, releasing him, yet his touch grew punishing against my tender clit.

The orgasm felt like a rogue wave crashing over me, stealing my breath and all my strength. I wanted to weep with relief when Chase lowered me against the couch's arm once again. I lay in a kind of mindless stupor while listening to his heavy breathing and feeling him use my body to reach his own orgasm. I knew the very moment he came, for his grip on me became painfully tight, and he gasped before letting out a helpless groan.

I lacked the energy to move even as Chase pulled out and went to discard the condom. When he returned, I allowed him to draw me into his arms. Leaning against him with my eyes closed, I whispered, "I'm so fucking sorry I bit you. I wasn't thinking."

He laughed low and soft. "It's all good. Some women are scratchers; you're a biter. You didn't even break the skin."

"Probably because all that jaw clenching you've noticed has ground my teeth down to nubs," I said, laughing along with him.

A little later, Chase and I lay in the darkness of my bedroom. We still had plenty of time, and I found that after sex, I enjoyed being close to him. Not close enough for him to hold me; I'd never liked the confining feeling of a man's arms around me for long periods. But close enough to feel the warmth emanating from his skin.

Because Chase had such an incredible voice, I often asked him questions like, "What do you think is the meaning of life?" Questions that no one else bothered asking, and which would encourage him to provide a detailed response. Then I'd curl up on my side, my head on the pillow, and simply listen to him talk. These mostly one-sided conversations seemed to amuse him, but I thought he enjoyed sharing his thoughts with me. I wondered how often he was asked his opinion on anything more profound than a woman's outfit or where to make dinner reservations.

Tonight, however, I kept the conversation away from existential matters. "Do you ever worry that you'll find a client unattractive and you won't be able to get a hard-on?" I wanted to know.

"You and your questions!" Chase said through his laughter. "And no, that's never been an issue. I know it sounds like a bullshit answer, but I really do find all kinds of women attractive. What turns me on most is pleasing them."

"Even more than your own pleasure?"

"Yep." He ran his fingertips over my bare arm, sending a delicious shiver through me. "Do you know what it does to me to see you come so hard, Mare?" His voice dropped to a murmur. "And contrary to popular belief, my job isn't all about sex. Some clients simply want company. They want someone to listen to them, and I'm happy to do that. Fucking never enters into it."

I was quiet a moment, considering his words. "I must be your most oddball client."

The darkness prevented me from discerning Chase's expression, but I knew he was grinning. "And why do you say that?"

"Well, I don't like kissing and cuddling. I'm not... affectionate. An ex-boyfriend said that I'm emotionally frigid."

Chase rolled onto his side to face me. "You are the most emotionally independent woman I've ever met, but there's nothing wrong with that."

"Everyone else seems to think there is," I muttered, then immediately wanted to take back my words. Since when did I care what anyone else thought of me? "Do you think it's strange, the way I want you to fuck me?"

His hand moved to my cheek. I realized my jaw had indeed relaxed since he'd made me come. "No, I don't," he said. "There's always a kind of vulnerability involved in sex, even if we don't want to acknowledge it. You don't want to be vulnerable by letting me look into your eyes while I'm inside you, or by allowing me to kiss and hold you. But you're vulnerable in other ways."

I furrowed my brow. "How so?"

"I don't think you realize just how much control you gave me when I bent you over that couch to fuck you." I closed my eyes when Chase lowered his mouth to my breast so he could swirl his tongue over my nipple. "You went limp in my hands at one point, Mare. If that's not vulnerability, I don't know what is." He rested his palm on my thigh, and I immediately spread my legs wider, inviting his touch. "I'd love to try something new with you, however."

"Yeah? What would you like to try?" My voice had grown breathy, revealing my arousal.

In reply, Chase eased me onto my other side, so my back was to him. Then he nestled against me. I quickly tensed, but he placed a hand on my hip as if to calm me. "Just skin against skin, not all that much different than when we fucked before." I stayed quiet even when Chase slipped an arm underneath me, in effect cradling my body. Despite my best efforts, I began to squirm. Yet my discomfort gave way to lust the moment his hand slid from my hip to my pussy. Though he was gentle in massaging my clit, it immediately responded, as if each nerve ending held a memory of the pleasure Chase's fingers had delivered before. Soon I was moaning and rocking against him, delighting in his heat and his scent, and in the feel of his lips on my neck.

When he began rolling my nipple between his fingertips, I blurted out, "I want you inside me!"

"Like this?" he whispered.

"Just like this." I moved only far enough to retrieve the condom I'd left on the bedside table. Then I settled back against Chase, and by the time he entered me, I was wet and slick with need. The sex was slow and languid, lacking all the frenzy of our previous fuck. Yet with each gentle thrust of Chase's hips that drove his cock all the way inside me, I could sense a different kind of passion building between us. We were even more connected somehow, so I was exquisitely aware of every place his skin met mine.

It took only minutes for him to have me shaking, right on edge. With his cock and his fingers, and his mouth, Chase heightened my lust until it became a fervent need to orgasm. His quickened breathing let me know he was close, too. I was thankful for the darkness, for I knew if I'd looked into his eyes then, I would have come apart completely. As it was, this felt like an insistent unraveling of all my inner restraints, the ones I'd always clung to in order to be safe.

It was as if Chase could sense the struggle going on inside me, for he whispered, "Just let go, Mare."

And I did. While my climax pulled my muscles taut, I lifted my head, seeking out Chase's mouth. He lowered his lips to mine, our first kiss muffling my cries. I could feel him trembling, struggling to last. Knowing I'd made a man like him so excited sent another wave of powerful contractions through me.

Chase broke the kiss only when he could no longer hold back his own release. His thrusts became rapid and shallow just before I heard that tell-tale gasp, followed by his fierce shout. I couldn't suppress my own moan. By this point, I was exhausted, feeling like I'd been fucked into oblivion. Chase pulled out and discarded the condom, then lay on his back, still breathing fast. I was the one who moved closer this time. When I rested my head on his chest, he didn't try to hold me close. Instead, he stroked my hair.

"Thank you for that," I whispered.

"Thank you for trusting me," he whispered back.

The evening had grown late, and it wasn't long before Chase and I climbed from the bed. I found myself wondering where he would go after this. Was he heading home for good, or would that merely be a pitstop so he could get ready for his next client? It was Friday night, after all. He got dressed in my living room, where he'd shed his clothes earlier. His movements were unhurried, and mine were just as relaxed when I slipped on my robe. My eyelids were already growing heavy, and I knew I'd fall into a deep slumber once I went back to bed.

At the door, Chase turned to me. His fingertips grazed my jaw. "That's better," he said. Then he cupped my face in his hands. His kiss was gentle, not at all demanding, and I readily returned it. When he finally pulled away, he gave me a sweet smile. "I hope to hear from you soon, Mare."

It was the way Chase always said goodbye, though of course he knew he'd hear from me again. "I'm probably in for another rough week," I told him.

"Ah, that's a shame." While his voice was suitably regretful, his stare took on that familiar heat as he said, "Call me when you're ready to unwind."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments