Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alien Pleasure

"Marina gasped out with pleasure as the alien's long, slimy tentacle tickled her throbbing wet pussy"

28
3 Comments 3
8.3k Views 8.3k
641 words 641 words

Marina Lopez was a woman in her forties who lived alone in an apartment in South Carolina. She worked in a grocery store at the checkout and was bored with life. She fucked her co-worker now and again, named George, in the warehouse when they took a break together.

One day, Marina took an hour lunch break with George and they headed to the warehouse and began fucking each other against the shelves. She smoked her cigarette as he pounded into her. Boxes from the shelves above them toppled over to the floor, breaking, just as George grunted and groaned and then cried out as he came deeply inside her.

"That was great, cheers, George," Marina said. She threw her cigarette to the floor and stubbed it out then pulled up her knickers.

"Marina, why keep us a secret? Why don't we be public?" he asked. George was a forty-five-year-old man with a pot belly.

"George, this is better," she replied, pulling down her skirt. She walked away.

That night, Marina had a shower and hair wash and then got into bed. A few hours later, she was awakened by this bright light shining through her bedroom window. Something came crashing through the window and rolled into the corner.

Marina stared wide-eyed at the large egg-shaped object that was covered in black slime. She swallowed nervously as she raised from the bed towards it. She gasped as she saw it was moving, about to hatch. Marina jumped back on her bed, terrified.

The top of the object burst open and a long, black slimy tentacle came out and then an enormous alien head. It let out a high-pitched screech and then turned its head towards her. It lifted itself out from the egg and then slivered towards her across the floor. The tentacles moved fast up and over the bed towards her.

She leapt off the bed and began to run, but one of the alien's tentacles wrapped around her left ankle and pulled her down to the floor face first. Marina tried to break free, but another tentacle wrapped around her right ankle. She was now on her back. Her brown eyes grew wide with horror as another tentacle slivered up her legs, while other tentacles grabbed her wrists. Marina was defenseless. She watched with horror as her night robe was pulled apart and her breasts were being massaged by alien tentacles. Marina found herself moaning with pleasure as the tentacle tickled her hard nipple.

SunriseLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunriseLady

The tentacle on her legs continued up her thighs and began teasing her clitoris.

Marina felt her pussy getting wet and she felt ashamed. She moaned out pleasurably. Her eyes grew wide as the alien grew nearer and nearer in between her legs. She saw it had large, black eyes. A large, black, slimy tentacle reached and slivered up her body and went inside her mouth.

The tentacled alien wrapped the remaining tentacles around her body as it pulled her to it and it shot out a very large tentacle from its mouth that slivered up her legs like a snake towards her pussy and entered it.

Marina gasped out for air as the tentacle was removed from her mouth and gasped in pleasure as the alien fucked and pleasured her. She felt herself building up to an almighty orgasm. She moaned loudly and then her body convulsed as she reached orgasm. Marina moaned louder and louder as the alien continued to fuck her. She orgasmed again and again.

The tentacled alien's body shook vigourously as it pounded into her hard and fast making her gasp out and moan. It let out a loud screeching sound as slime dripped down on top of her as it orgasmed deeply inside her.

She orgasmed multiple times after that.

Marina was finally sexually satisfied from a tentacled alien.

Published 
Written by Lustpassion84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments