Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cum Eater

"The discovery of a symbiont life form was never so enjoyable."

27
19 Comments 19
5.2k Views 5.2k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Myths and Legends

Have you ever had a wet dream?

What or who were you dreaming about?

Wasn't it so real that you could feel them on your genitalia?

The tender licks, like butterfly kisses.  Or the wild flicks and laps.  The total engulfment that led you to moan in your sleep.  And when it was all said and done, that beautiful release before your eventual waking.

Why do I bring this up, you ask?

Would you believe that there was another possible explanation?

I know what you're thinking.  Ghosts, right?

Yeah, I thought that too at first.

At one point in my life, I lived alone for a few years in my older home.  An old girlfriend was a big believer in ghosts, and she got into my head a little.  Okay, maybe a lot.  So, I decided to try and contact this ghost that she thought was lurking in my home.

The previously mentioned girlfriend and I had split up again.  It was a roller-coaster relationship, but that's another story. Anyway, when she would stay over, we'd often talk about her fixation in the twilight of our oncoming slumber.  During those times, I always felt as though I could almost see an apparition near the bed.

After the split, I was lying in bed alone in that twilight state.  It was a warm summer night, and I'd had the windows open for the breeze.  As I lie there on top of the covers, I called out to our ghost fully exposed.  I've always slept in the nude.

We'd always assumed that it was a woman.  I can't recall where that came from, but we did.  I told her to come and pleasure me, but the only thing that came over me was sleep.   I woke in the morning feeling a bit ridiculous and also certain that there was no such thing.

It was a week or so later, after a particularly grueling week at the print shop, that I'd had a different experience.  I was exhausted every night for the last ten days and hadn't even attempted to contact my ex.  I was the one that usually caved and called her when I needed her touch.

I'd been so tired that I hadn't even taken care of myself, if you know what I mean.  I stripped and fell into bed.  I swear I was asleep before my head even hit the pillow.  My testicles had been aching for days from the lack of a good draining.  Normally it wouldn't have been so bad, but we'd gotten a new delivery girl that was hot and flirty.

It was later in the early morning hours that I began my wet dream.  That cute little delivery girl was working my cock with her magical mouth.  She'd even slipped a finger into my pucker for good measure.  As I closed in on what was sure to be a sac-draining orgasm, my eyes fluttered open.

I'd had many a wet dream during my high school years when I was dorky and terribly shy.  And once every now and again, when I'd been working this hard with no time for relief.  But, never had I opened my eyes just before cumming and still done so.

I didn't notice anything at first other than my rigid cock and spread legs.  But, as my eyes began to focus, I noticed movement in my groin.  I initially considered it to be me moving into the non-existent mouth.  But just as I exploded, I noticed something.  It was like looking through an old window.  The way they distorted your vision.

The next thing I knew it was morning and my alarm was blaring.  I jumped up, started the coffee, and hit the shower.  I was at work planning the final day in a long series of large jobs before it hit me.  As the presses hummed away, I realized that there wasn't any cum on me when I woke.  

How was that possible?

If it was all a dream, it was the most realistic that I've ever dreamed.  I mean, who would dream about a wet dream and not have one?  The other odd thing was that the overfilled ache in my balls was gone.  How was that possible?

After reloading the presses, it hit me that I'd obviously shot sideways and didn't notice it in my exhausted state. With that figured out, I went on with the rest of my day.

The cute delivery girl stopped by again, even though she had nothing to deliver.  We flirted as I finished boxing the jobs, and I ended up asking Sophia out for a drink later.  She lived close to my office, so she said she'd stop by after work.  I was finishing some paperwork when she arrived looking sexy as hell.

Sophia was wearing a very short black frilly skirt with a short-sleeved red blouse with two too many buttons undone.  I was smitten immediately and wanted to take her home.  But, I knew that wasn't going to happen tonight, so I played the game.

Sophia had a bad habit of needing to touch me all of the time.  It was nice but bad for my cock, that had been swollen since she walked into my office dressed as she was.  We got a table, and she immediately scooted her chair right next to mine so that she could maintain contact.

The date was fun, and we ended up closing the bar at midnight.  We spoke a lot with more than just our voices.  I was sure that we would see each other naked fairly soon.  But it wasn't going to be tonight, so we walked back to my shop.  I kissed her like I meant it, and I'm pretty sure she got the message.

Sophia seemed to wobble a little as I let her go.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the alcohol since we only had one drink each.  Holding her hand, I led her over to her car.  I waited for her to get it started before leaning in to kiss her again.

As I pulled away, I noticed that her nipples were protruding noticeably.  Sophia had this goofy grin on her face like she didn't know how to process the kisses.  Surely, a girl this cute and sexy had been kissed like that before.

On the drive home, I thought of all the fun things I would teach her once I got her naked.  Before I knew it, I was home and tired all over again, but with pleasant thoughts to keep me company.

The morning came too quickly, and I jumped up at the alarm.  I went through my normal routine and was soon back at work.  It wasn't until later in the day that I realized that I hadn't checked the bed.

Sophia stopped by with a delivery but couldn't linger too long.  We again made plans for the evening and decided on dinner at a local seafood restaurant.  Sophia met me at my shop once again dressed to kill.  This time it was a little black dress.  Enough said.

The restaurant was about half a mile away, so we took her car.  We asked for a booth and were canoodling when the waitress made her appearance.  We separated long enough to order and then went right back to holding each other closely.

As our food and drink arrived, we began talking more.  We shared our family info, our likes and dislikes, and much more. With the desert on the table and our arms around each other, it was the perfect date.  

Sophia drove us back to the shop and parked next to my car.  She got out with me, and we shared another R rated kiss that curled our toes.  This time Sophia wanted more and pressed into my body.  I grasped her buttocks in both hands and lifted her off her feet.  Her legs instinctively wrapped around my waist, and we dry-humped for some time.

It was a couple of young guys hooting and hollering as they drove past that broke us up.  We were both a little startled, and Sophia quickly dropped her feet to the ground.  As we grinned like love-struck fools, she said, "I better get going.  But I'll stop by tomorrow."

"You better," I chuckled.

We kissed again but kept it a little less immersive.

I watched her drive away with more immoral thoughts turning in my head.

I was a little more lively when I got home this time, and as I undressed, I remembered to check the bed.  Turning on all the lights, I scoured the covers and sheets for evidence of my climax.  Hell, I even checked the floor for proof, but nothing.

With my search getting nowhere, I resigned and lay down for a quick tug to relieve the pressure in my sac.  Thoughts of Sophia's superb ass had me a full rigidity.  As I slowly stroked my pole, I felt a wave of fatigue wash over me.  I couldn't understand why I was suddenly so tired, but within moments I was out cold.

Sometime later, I was having another spectacular dream of Sophia, and I going at it wildly.  We were both on the brink, and she was riding me in a reverse cowgirl.  I'd been squeezing her marvelous buttocks before I let my middle finger slip into her little pink pucker. 

"Oh, my Goddd!" were her last intelligible words before we both climaxed, and she fell back onto me.  As she lay on my chest, I remember the feeling of my cock pulsing in her steaming box.  I woke shortly after and found evidence of semen on my chest.

As I lie there in post-orgasmic bliss, the alarm sounded, and I reached for some tissue to clean up.  It didn't seem like a whole lot, but I was just happy that I had evidence this time and headed for the coffee pot.  

With a cup of Joe in hand, I started the shower and got moving.

The day went along normally, with Sophia stopping by without a delivery.  We kissed and held each other for about fifteen minutes before she had to skedaddle.  I already knew that we couldn't do anything tonight from our conversation last night.

Sophia had dinner plans with her Mom and Dad, and it was far too early in our dating to bring me along.  Nevertheless, holding her and touching her magnificent body had me all worked up again.  She reluctantly left and texted me during every free moment she had for the rest of the day.

Again, I worked late to catch up on some paperwork and some darkroom work.  On the way home, I grabbed something quick to eat and then watched a little television before bedtime.

I had some horror flick with teenage hotties half-dressed on the boob-tube when I received a text from Sophia.  She had gotten home and taken a series of pictures of herself.  They started with her in a floral summer dress.  

As the pictures progressed, I saw more and more skin.  Eventually, she was down to a sexy red lace bra and panty set.  I had my pants and underwear pulled entirely off and was tugging on my pud.  But the final text was, "You'll have to wait a little longer to see the rest."

We ended our conversation with my cock still as hard as steel.  I leaned back on the couch, working it slowly, when I saw that distorted image again.  I froze with my hand at the base, leaving the tip of my dick exposed.

I started to feel a little sleepy, when I muttered, "You can have all you want whenever you want.  Just let me stay awake this time."

Nothing happened for a minute.  Then I felt the lightest touch on the tip.  At first, I thought that I was imagining things, but it quickly got urgent.  I removed my hand and leaned back to enjoy the stimulation.  I kept my eyes focused on the irregularity around my groin, trying to make sense of its shape.

It engulfed my swollen member and lapped at my scrotum.  As I enjoyed the attention, a thought floated through my mind.  I imagined that it might feel nice to have my nipples sucked.  As if it read my thoughts, suddenly, both of them were being attended to simultaneously.

The additional stimulation pushed me over the edge, and I pumped several loads of cum, seemingly into thin air.  It seemed to be quite the magic trick and very enjoyable.

As the twitching of my penis eased, I felt the presence start to recede from my body.  Feeling myself beginning to fade in my post-orgasmic bliss, I managed to say, "Tomorrow night, I may have a young lady with me.  If we have sex, you can feel free to clean us up after we fall asleep."

The only acknowledgment I received was an additional quick suck on my softening prick.

I pulled myself up and stumbled to the bedroom just before I passed out.

It was Friday, and my work-load was much more manageable.  I was considering taking Saturday off to spend the day with Sophia if she had time.  I was really hoping that she'd come over and spend the night tonight.

I worked hard through the morning hours in hopes of finishing ahead of schedule.  Just as I was thinking about lunch, in popped my sexy Sophia.  She walked straight back to the presses, where I was finishing up, and kissed me.  It was soft and loving, and it lingered for a few moments.

"Dinner tonight?" I asked as we separated.

"Maybe after," she grinned.

"Your place or mine?"

"How about yours?" she inquired.  "I have roommates that will be nosy, and you live alone.  That way, I can make all the noise I want," she said with a sexy grin.

I was a bit stunned by her forward behavior and stared momentarily.  As I gawked into her wanton eyes, the sound of the press running out of paper broke me free.  I quickly shut it off and grabbed her in a hug, kissing her hungrily.  By the time I released her, we were both panting.

"Okay then," she breathed.  "I'll meet you back here after work."  Then she stumbled a little before walking out the door.  

It's a good thing that I'd gotten so much done up until then.  Because after that exchange, I was worthless for the rest of the day. Fortunately for me, the day did move along rather quickly.

As I was sitting at my desk creating a few invoices, in she walked.

She was stunning!

I just stared with my mouth agape like a complete fool. It wasn't what she was wearing.  It was her bedroom eyes and her ready demeanor.  I've never seen anyone so ready to be with me.  It was more than just desire; it was need.

I got up, grabbed my things, and shut off everything while keeping one eye on her.  Heading out the door, I asked, "Shall we ride together or do..."

MelinaRush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelinaRush

Sophia interrupted me with a blazing french kiss, then whispered, "You drive."

We rode in silence for the ten-minute drive, but she was always touching me.  Our drive seemed to end quickly, even though I kept to the speed limit.  I grabbed her bag and her hand, leading her to the front door.  As I fumbled with the keys, Sophia turned my head to hers.  She kissed me tenderly at first before she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me.

I'm sure we were quite the sight for the neighborhood busy-bodies, but I didn't care.  I pinned her against the door as our faces tangoed.  Suddenly Sophia pulled her face from mine and urged, "Get that door open or get your cock in me right now!"

I lowered her to the ground and got the door open.  I tossed her bag inside and then scooped her up and carried her to my bed.  I placed her down gently before pushing my face between her legs. Moving her dress up along the way, I noticed that she was panty-free as I neared her puss.

Sophia spread her legs and begged, "Please!" as I pressed my lips into hers.  I went at it a bit aggressively at first, spreading her juices all over my face.  My tongue dug deep inside her damp and tasty vagina.  She was twisting and pumping wildly into my face as she screamed unendingly.

Finally, she pulled my face from her crotch and pulled me up for some kisses.  As our tongues slowed, Sophia whispered, "Let's get naked."

I lifted myself and pulled off my shirt while Sophia pulled off her dress.  She was nude underneath, and I stared unblinking for a moment.

"What?" she said with a shy grin.

"You are beautiful," I stammered.

She leaped at me, knocking me backward onto the bed.  We kissed impatiently for some time as my hands wandered her nudity.  Sophia's lips left mine, and she slowly traveled down my neck and chest.  She spent some time on my nipples, sucking and nibbling, before continuing.

I, like Sophia, was shaved smooth, and she seemed to relish my hairless skin.  Of course, my cock was unyielding with such a gorgeous creature on top of me.  She moved around it for the moment and kept going further down.  She lapped at the tender skin on either side of my hardon and scrotum.

The feeling was tantalizing and had my penis pulsating to my heartbeat.  Just when I thought the feeling couldn't get any better, she lapped at my smooth scrotum.  That is something that very few women do, and it is marvelous.  As she continued, I thought that I wouldn't have to teach this girl anything at all.

Sophia slowly moved back up and engulfed the head of my dick.  She sucked on it for a moment before sitting up and impaling herself on me leisurely.  Sophia gradually sank until I was fully inside her, then squeezed with her pelvic muscles.  Between the heat and restrictiveness of her pussy, it was all I could do not to cum right away.

"Oh my God, Sophia, you are incredible!  If you keep that up much longer, you're going to make me cum."

Grinning like the cat that ate the Canary, she said, "Isn't that the idea, Dennis?  You've already made me climax twice, so I think it's your turn now."

"How about we go together?" I managed between grunts.

"That sounds good to me," she said enthusiastically as she began bobbing up and down.  

I was a little more in control as she rode me and moved a hand to our entangled crotches.  I used my thumb to rub her clit as she pistoned on my pole.  With the other free hand, I began rubbing and flicking her pink areola.  The combination of additional stimulations seemed to do the trick.  Sophia began to tremble just as I felt the stirrings of my oncoming orgasm.

We both came in short order as she slowly fell upon my chest.  As the panting eased, the kissing began anew.  We took our time and enjoyed the feeling of our nude bodies pressing together.  I held her tight to me as my hands wandered her anatomy.

We stayed in that position and talked for some time before I rolled on top of her.  My growing erection slid into her well-lubricated slit, and we began to fuck again.  I sucked and chewed on her nipples as she moaned and screamed, "Faster!"

I increased my pace, and before long, we were both at the edge again.  Sophia grabbed my face and pulled it to hers and our tongues danced.  We both came again as we kissed and squirmed on each other.  I rolled her back on top as my energy faded.  It wasn't long before we were both unconscious.

I woke to Sophia's light snore as her face was pressed into the crook of my neck.  Looking for the time, I noticed my new friend was between Sophia's slightly spread thighs.  As it cleaned her of our combined juices, I heard her moan softly.  Knowing that it could read my thoughts, I reminded it that she wasn't aware of its existence yet.  But I also said that that was something I was going to tell her about in time.

As some sort of thank you, it began sucking and licking me clean.  Of course, this resulted in a stiffening between my legs.  I wiggled and reached before managing to push the head inside of Sophia.  Her moaning was increasing as I pumped myself in and out of her slick snatch.

Sophia pulled her face away and looked into my eyes.  "What a great way to wake me," she said before sitting up and riding me.  It was a sluggish screw, and we both enjoyed the comfortable pace.  This time both of my hands went to her perfectly formed B-cup breasts.  I massaged them while gently teasing her inflamed nips.

Sophia, in turn, pushed one hand into her crotch, and the other wandered behind.  She cupped my balls and rolled them in her hand, delicately.  Then one finger wandered further down and began rimming my pucker.  My pleasure increased, and I moved a hand back to give her the same.

I used some of Sophia's lubrication to ease a finger inside her.  When I did that, she just stopped pumping and started grinding on me.  I was inside up to the first knuckle when she cried, "Give me more," while pushing inside my ass as well.

As she ground on my pelvis, I pushed further inside her rectum.  Now up to the second knuckle, I began finger-fucking her pucker. Sophia shrieked as her orgasm overtook her and her contractions finished me off.  I pulled her back onto my chest, and we kissed quietly as my softening cock slowly receded from her cum-filled puss.

I mentally spoke to my cum eater as I began to think of it, saying, "If you're still here, go ahead and lick up our fluids.  But, make sure not to touch Sophia until she's asleep."

Sophia spoke first, saying, "I can't believe we're so compatible.   I love that you like giving and receiving anal stimulation.  We are going to have so much fun together.  Oh, by the way, I know about them too."

"You know about who too?"

"The invisible creatures that love to eat our orgasms.  They communicate through some sort of telepathy.  I heard yours acknowledging something that you said."

"How... How long have you known about them?"

"I found out about them roughly two years ago.  I met them at my roommate's place.  Janet and I enjoyed a little mutual masturbation from time to time.  She let me in on her little secret after a particularly crazy night."

"Crazy how?" I questioned with a slant of my eyebrow.

"Janet and I had each been dateless for over a month and were wildly horny.  Normally we just masturbated with our fingers, but that wasn't getting it done.  That's when Janet broke out the dildo box."

"Dildo box?  How many does she have?"

"Quite a few.  She used to work at a sex toy store and took home all the rejects or damaged toys.  Anyway, she brought out the box, and we had a fuckfest.  That's the night I found out that I can squirt if properly motivated."

"We'll have to work on motivating you properly then," I smirked.

"Needless to say, when it was all done, we were both covered in cum.  We both fell out right there on her bed naked as the day we were born.  I had a magnificent dream of being licked all over and climaxing repeatedly."

"Yep, I've had those too."

"When I woke, I got dressed and headed back to my room.  I grabbed my shower essentials and slipped on my robe.  Once in the bathroom, I dropped the robe and peed.  While I was sitting there, I examined my crotch and thighs.  I realized that someone, presumably Janet, had cleaned me up."

"Did you approach her about it?"

"Yes.  I took my shower first and then saw her in the kitchen when I went to get coffee.  We were alone, so I asked her if she'd cleaned me.  Janet could tell that I was a little pissed and hurt that she'd touch me without my permission.  That wasn't something that we'd ever done."

"How did she explain it to you?"

"Janet stared with, I know you believe that I touched you, but I didn't.  I would never do that to you.  But, I should have told you about what we housemates call the sex cleaner.  You are never going to believe me without seeing it for yourself.  So, we'll have to get Sue and Lisa together with us to attract it into daylight."

"You didn't believe her, did you?"

"Of course not.  All it did was make me even madder.  I told her to stop lying and just tell me the truth.  As I raised my voice, the other two came scrambling into the kitchen.  Janet told them that I'd been cleaned last night and that they all needed to show it to me. With that said, Sue, Lisa, and Janet all headed to the couch where this disrobed and spread their legs."

"I'll bet that was an interesting sight.  What did you think of that?"

"I didn't know what to think.  I stood there dumbfounded as they began pleasuring themselves.  They all seemed to be mumbling something that I couldn't make out.  At first, I thought that they were moaning softly.  Then I realized that they were whispering, but I couldn't make out the words."

"I would have guessed that it was some sort of witchcraft."

"I was thinking something similar, believe me.  Then, as their juices started to flow, I noticed a weird sort of smoke-colored gas or bubble.  It grew tendrils that headed for each girl's crotch.  As they touched them, the girls removed their hands and let the extensions take over."

I imagined the scenes as Sophia explained them and began to harden.  I didn't say anything to her initially because I wanted the story to continue.  At a pause, I asked, "So, did you join in or just watch a while longer?"

"I couldn't move.  I was flabbergasted by the whole image.  As the blob's fingers moved around their pussies, their juices were sucked up or dried.  But there must have been some tactile stimulation as it did its thing because the girls seemed even more excited.  As they mumbled some more, the fingers split into multiples.  They proceeded to their nipples, and I saw them harden and grow before my eyes."

"What were you thinking at this point?"

"I obviously believed them and was quite horny looking at all of these beautiful women fully exposed to me. The fact that they all were in an orgasmic state got me going even more.  But the real kicker was when Janet slid down and spread her cheeks, exposing her pucker.  Another finger split off from the group and began rimming her.  That pushed me over the edge.  I quickly stripped and spread out on the love seat, exposing all my holes."

"How long were you all there?"

"Too long.  I nearly got fired that day, but it was worth it to find out what I did."

"I understand what you mean.  It's like a cool little secret that also takes care of you on those lonely nights.  But, I must say that I much prefer having a gorgeous young lady in my bed."

"What you may not know is what not to do around them."

"What's that?"

"Once they have imprinted on someone like they have with us, they won't tolerate abuse of that person."

"How do you mean?"

"Janet, who's been in the house the longest, has known about them for many years.  She's had several boyfriends and girlfriends over the years. But she didn't tell any of them about the sex cleaners unless they became long term partners."

"At one point, she dated this guy that liked it a little rough.  Janet was okay with a little rough, but one night he got drunk and out of control.  He began to attack her, tearing off her clothes and attempting to rape her.  The mass appeared as a black cloud and enveloped him.  As Janet stood to see what was going on, the cloud carried him out of the room.  She never saw or heard from that guy again.  Even his car went missing like he was never there."

"Wow!  They seem rather protective of their cum donors.  I guess you'll have to contain your anger and not try and beat me up while you're here," I said while snickering.

Sophia just laughed as I considered what sort of creature they are.

"Did Janet's creature ever tell her what it is?  I mean, is it a ghost or maybe something else?"

"Janet said that she has talked to it in a rudimentary sort of way and has concluded that it is primarily in a gaseous state.  But that it can easily transform itself into solids or liquids if it wants.  It expressed that it is not a ghost, but an entirely different life form than what we currently understand."

"So, what's with the whole cum eating thing?"

"It seems that that is its primary form of nutrition.  With its telepathic abilities, it quickly began to understand how to express its desire to help us achieve release.  It's a perfect symbiotic relationship."

"It seems so, but who would have guessed something like this exists?"

"I don't care right now.  Here we are a couple of naked people in bed with nowhere to go tomorrow, so let's have some fun!"

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments