Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At Her Own Pace - Chapter 5

"Back at Home"

0
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
On the way home she received a text message from the kids, asking if they could spend the night at a friend’s house. When she read the message aloud, her husband thought to himself that it was too unbelievable to be true.

He loved their kids, but sometimes wished that he could occasionally have twenty-four hours alone with his wife. Too many escapades had been derailed or completely prevented because of some situation with their children. If their kids weren’t so amazing, it would have been a major point of contention. Since the kids were models other parents pointed to, he had been more than willing to make the compromise over the years.

This evening had an extra twist to the mix though – John, as a third wheel.

“Oh well,” her husband thought to himself, “at least I have a chance for romance after we get John situated for the night”.

Back at their house, the couple decided to set John up in one of the kid’s rooms, since they would not be home that evening. They gave John his pick of the rooms and told him to him make himself comfortable and join them for nightcap in the living room.

The couple went to their bedroom and partially closed the door; after all, John was in the other end of the house. She slowly started to slip her summer dress over head while hoping her husband would enjoy seeing the white bodice and stockings combination she had come up with.

Her plan worked! As she had her dress over her head, she felt hands cupping her breasts and a cock rubbing in the split of her ass. She continued to remove her dress while being fondled from behind.

She dropped the dress on the bed and turned over her shoulder and said with a smirk “Oh, I thought that might be you”.

Her husband chuckled and made a remark about her having fifty-fifty odds of guessing correctly. The couple kissed a few times before her husband slipped on a pair of workout shorts and shirt and left the room.

She could hear the men opening beers in the kitchen and tossing around the typical manly sports banter. She was back standing in front of the mirror where her evening outfit had been created and wondering if all the effort she made was worth it.

While still pondering the question to herself, she turned towards the closet and realized she could see into the kitchen through the gap in the partially open bedroom door. See froze like a sleuth detective on a stakeout. A minute or so passed by while she spied on the men through the door. The men were almost pacing around the center island kitchen counter. Every ten to fifteen seconds she would either see John or her husband prance by. She thought they looked like a couple of lions pacing around their recent kill.

Looking back to the mirror at her side she wondered how it would feel to have two men pacing around her with the look of desire in their eyes. She decided to keep the bodice and stockings on and pull a long satin nightgown on over her head.

She joined the men in the kitchen and made herself a mixed drink. The men continued their sports debate for a couple of minutes, until the room fell deadly silent. Turning from the kitchen counter, see saw her husband and John staring at her ass with their mouths hanging open and wide eyes.

“What are you guys looking at? she asked. John lifted his hand and pointed at her ass with his tongue literally hanging from his mouth. She reached behind herself and placed her hand on her ass to discover it was bare!

Somehow the nightgown had gotten stuck on the bodice when she slipped it on and had left her backside fully exposed. She blushed and yanked around on the nightgown until she felt it drop completely.

She picked up her drink and spun around, resting her ass against the kitchen counter. “You two enjoy the show? You perverts!” She quipped. Both men stood quietly with beers in-hand while nodding their heads affirmatively in response to her question.

“I’m going into the living room and putting on a movie. I don’t want to listen to you two talk about sports all night,” she said as she left the kitchen. Both men followed her like puppies at meal time.

She took a seat on the loveseat sofa and started clicking the TV remote to find a flick. Her husband took a seat on his “throne”, a big overstuffed recliner chair. John stood in the middle of the living room with a look of confusion on his face.

“Here John, I’ll let you sit next to me,” she said as she pitched some of the decorative pillows off the other end of the sofa.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

John took a seat next to her on the sofa and continued sipping his beer.

As she flipped through the channels, her husband barked out, “Find us something adult to watch. The kids are gone, so we don’t have to limit ourselves to PG-13 tonight.”

The trio sat in silence as she made her way through the options.

It was nearing midnight when she turned to a late-night soft-core movie on one of the pay channels. She set the TV remote on the end table and picked up her drink. The three remained silent as the movie plot unfolded.

The movie was clearly a “B” movie made for late night cable viewers. The plot consisted of a thirty-something woman who had recently become a widow and was looking for the answers to life’s toughest questions.

The woman decided that since she was a newly free woman, who no longer had any strings attached, that she would explore some of life’s adventures. As the story unfolded, it was obvious that she had led a fairly sexually-limited life before her husband’s passing.

Several flashback scenes told the story leading up to her current state-of-mind. The movie’s back-story was uncannily similar to the couple’s story. That is, except that the movie character didn’t have children and her husband had suddenly died in a car accident.

After spending fifteen minutes setting up the story, the movie finally moved into telling how the woman was expanding her life experiences in the absence of her husband.

John and her husband occasionally made groaning noises and “chick flick” comments during the next few scenes. The movie character went skydiving and took a trip to see distant relatives; all the sort of things the guys felt defined the movie as being “a typical boring chick flick”.

She hushed the men whenever their comments became to frequent or loud and reflected on how men always seemed to maintain their macho image when another guy was around. Then the tables turned on the men.

The movie character decided she had unfulfilled sexual desires in her life and started exploring them on screen! The men suddenly were riveted to the TV and became very quiet. She smirked to herself when she realized how intently John and her husband were following the movie.

The actor tried a one night stand with a guy she met in a bar, which resulted in no real satisfaction. The character also visited an adult store and purchased a toy to use in her sexual exploration.

The trio sat in absolute silence when the movie character was visited by a couple of men she knew from college, as they figured something was about to happen.

The character’s college friends were passing through town and thought they’d stop in to visit. The college friends were sincerely upset to hear the story of the car accident that took the husband’s life. It was a late afternoon visit that dragged into evening time.

One of the college friends suggested they order some take-out for diner so they could visit a while longer. The food arrived and the movie trio sat in the living room floor, recounting the old days and discussing what the widow was going to do with her life.

As happens in movies, the character had a smudge of food on her face, which one of the college friends reached over and wiped clean. In movie fashion, the kind gesture led to a face-to-face scene with the character and one of the men. Some awkwardness and giggling occurred and, before long, the two were kissing.

She, her husband and John stayed glued to the TV as the actor engaged in a frantic round of tongue-kissing her college friend. As the camera pulled back, the other college friend could be seen massaging the actor’s breasts and pubic area.

The movie continued with the three actors engaging in various sexual acts and the men taking turns satisfying the main character’s needs. The movie concluded with the woman declaring that she was no longer going to live her life with unfulfilled fantasies. She vowed to herself that she would continue to explore life to its fullness.

With a big collective sigh from the trio, she turned off the TV and announced it was bedtime. John stood and thanked the couple for a great evening before giving hugs and heading to the kid’s room. The couple embraced as John fell out of sight and a door was heard closing.

Published 
Written by Slo69guy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments