Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping Trip - Chapter 4

"April's first lesbian experience. The girls arrive in Yellowstone."

5
5 Comments 5
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

*Wednesday Evening* 

 

After dinner we went back to the hotel. Taking the elevator up to our floor, Beth pressed me against the wall as she kissed me. Kissing her back, my hands grabbed her firm arse cheeks. I pulled her to me as our kiss became more passionate. When the doors opened, an elderly couple where waiting to enter. We broke our kiss, and they smiled as we exited holding hands.

Entering the room, I walked over to the jacuzzi tub to turn on the taps. Beth walked over and poured in some bubble bath while I went over to my suit case. Beth came over just as I turned and let out a gasp. I held up an eight inch long, one and a half inch wide dildo called the Giggles Glass Pink Color Tip Ripple Wand. It was ball ended on both ends, rippled at one end.

Taking my hand, Beth brought the tip of the wand to her mouth. Looking at me, she swirled her tongue over the tip several times. She took the tip in her mouth, slowly moving down the shaft. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked it deeper into her mouth. Her hands groped my breasts as I felt my nipples stiffen and my sweet nectar begin to flow.

After several minutes she let the head slip slowly from her mouth. Taking my hand she brought the dildo to my lips. I slowly licked my lips then touched the tip with my tongue, swirling around the head. I then slowly took inch by inch into my mouth, as I looked into Beth's eyes.

Beth walked over to the jacuzzi to turn off the taps, as she watched my mouth gobble up the entire length of the dildo. Crooking her index finger, she gave me the "come hither" signal. Walking to her, I continued sucking the dildo as my free hand unbuttoned my shorts.

Beth grabbed my hips, hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts. Pulling my shorts and white thong down, she knelt in front of me.

"Mmmm April. Shaved with no tan lines, I love a bare pussy."

Beth gently moved her finger nails up my thighs, over my mound then back to my knees. The more she did this, my pussy became even wetter. I removed my shirt, freeing my 36D cup breasts. Teasing my nipples with the dildo, I felt Beth's tongue swirl around my clit.

Her tongue slipped past my swollen lips, flicking toward my G - spot. Moving the dildo over the curvature of my breast down to my stomach. Lingering there momentarily, teasing my navel as her tongue touched my G - spot. I slid the dildo down to my clit, teasing myself as Beth swirled her tongue deeper into my pussy.

Beth's tongue slowly slipped out from my wet pussy. Reaching up with one hand, she took the dildo from me. Gently pressing the dildo against my swollen pussy lips, her tongue licked the head. Pushing the dildo past my pussy lips until the head was in, she licked the shaft. I felt the dildo sliding in deeper as my fingers twisted and pinched my nipples.

She began to slowly slide the dildo back and forth as her tongue darted along the edges of my pussy. My hands began to squeeze my breasts hard as Beth turned the dildo with every thrust. My body trembled as my orgasm started.

Screaming out, "Oh my God!" As I came, Beth kept thrusting the dildo in my pussy even when I begged her to stop.

When Beth finally did stop, tears streamed down my face. She stood, looked at me as her finger wiped away the tears. Licking the tears from her fingers she brought the dildo to my lips. My tongue swirled over the head Then down the shaft. Beth licked the shaft with me, and our tongues touched as we licked my sweet nectar from the dildo.

Placing the dildo down, she took me in her arms. "Why the tears, April?"

"That was the most satisfying, intense orgasm ever."

Beth kissed me gently on the lips and I responded by pushing my tongue between her lips. Our tongues entwined in a passionate kiss. My hands found their way to Beth's waist, moved to the button of her shorts. 

As we continued to kiss, I undid the button as I pulled the zipper down.

Reaching down into her shorts, I was happy to discover she wore a thong over her bare pussy. My fingers found her slit and Beth moaned into my mouth as she fondled my breasts. After a few minutes of this, I hooked my fingers in her waistband. Pulling her shorts and pale blue thong, I knelt in front of her.

Beth whispered as she looked down at me, "April, you do not have to."

"I know Beth, I want to."

Moving closer to her shaved pussy, I could smell her sweet scent. My tongue touched the base of her slit, emitting a soft "mmmm" from Beth. I moved my tongue up the length of her slit to her clit, then back down. With every pass, my tongue pressed deeper between her swollen lips.

Looking up, I saw Beth remove her top, exposing her 38D cup breasts. She fondled her breasts as my tongue licked it's way to her G - spot. Watching her lift a breast to her mouth and suck the erect nipple made me moan as I swirled my tongue around her clit.

Beth was close to cuming as I licked and sucked her clit. Thrusting two fingers in her wet pussy sent her into orgasmic bliss. I licked up her sweet nectar as she held my head in her hands, rubbing her pussy against my mouth.

"AAAARRRGGGHHH, I'm cuming!"

Beth's nectar flowed from her as though it would never end. I licked up what I could. Gathering the rest with my hands, I spread the sweetness over my breasts and nipples. Looking down, Beth watched as I spread the rest on my cheeks.

Standing in front of Beth, she lifted my breasts. We both licked her nectar from them as we looked into each other's eyes. With every lick our tongues touched and we kissed.

Taking Beth's hand, I helped her into the warm bubble bath. I got in, sitting across from her. The jets were soothing after a long day of traveling. Lying back, I rested my head on the edge of the tub. Beth was already lying back with eyes closed. That is when I reached over with my foot and gently rubbed her mound.

Startled, Beth smiled as my big toe pushed into her pussy. Smiling, Beth moved closer so my entire toe was in her pussy. I moved my toe out of her pussy to rub her clit, then back in to her pussy. Keeping this up, I looked into Beth's eyes as I moved my hands on my breasts.

Beth was sucking her nipples as my toe brought her closer to orgasm. When all of a sudden I stopped, pulled my toe from her and held it to her mouth. Holding my foot in her hand, she licked her nectar from my toe. I was sucking my nipples as she sucked my toe as if it were a cock. At the same time, Beth was twisting her nipples with her other hand.

Reaching over for the dildo on the edge of the tub, I pulled my foot away. Sitting up, I slipped Beth's legs over my shoulders so her hips were just above the water. Taking the dildo, I gently moved it from her knee to her pussy. Then down along the other side of her pussy, down her thigh to her knee.

Back and forth I went until Beth was moaning, telling me to thrust the dildo into her pussy. The last pass which found the dildo on her slit she screamed out, "Now!"

I slipped the head just past her swollen lips. I held it there, not moving.

"God no, give it to me!"

Thrusting her hips to try to take in more of the dildo was futile. I made sure only the head was in her wet pussy. Begging me to thrust it in as tears ran down her cheeks I did just that. With every thrust and twist of the dildo, Beth screamed out as she pinched her nipples. Taking two fingers, I rubbed her clit at the same time.

When Beth came, her body was thrust out of the water, breasts pointing upward with those delicious nipples begging to be devoured. She came so hard and so much that I was afraid she would pass out.

With her orgasm subsided, I slowly slipped the dildo from her. She watched as I licked her sweet nectar from the dildo. Gently moving her legs from my shoulders, I then moved next to her. Holding Beth in my arms, we lay back and enjoyed the soothing jets.

We stepped out of the jacuzzi and dried each other off. Walking hand in hand to the bed we stood, embracing one another for a moment. Then getting on the bed, we lay facing each other. Holding each other, I moved my leg between Beth's.

IsabelaGonzalez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaGonzalez

I told her how long I dreamt of this night since our sleepovers senior year of high school. She said that she longed for this too and was hesitant back then. We kissed as tears of joy trickled from our eyes.

We simultaneously said, "Guess I am bisexual." Wiping away each other's tears and giggling.

Both of us agreed that our orgasms were the strongest, most satisfying either of us ever experienced. We kissed once again before drifting off to sleep.

 

*Thursday*  

 

The alarm went off at five a.m., "Good morning Beth." Then kissed her gently on her lips and got out of bed.

Beth sprang to her feet, "Come here you!" Grabbing my arm, she pulled me to her kissing me passionately.

Breaking the kiss, I slapped her on her firm arse. "Time to hit the road."

Twenty minutes later we were pulling into a Dunkin' doughnut. In no time we were on I-90W heading to the north entrance to Yellowstone National Park. During the eight hour drive, we talked about the events over the last four days. We also talked about the things we wanted to see in Yellowstone.

We soon found ourselves on 89S heading to the north entrance. Before we knew it, there before us was the entrance. In no time we found a camping site for tents only. It was three in the afternoon when we started setting up the tent. There were only ten tents counting ours.

All of the sites were the same, surrounded on three sides by two layers of logs on top of each other. They formed a "u" shape, the ground had a layer of sand that was packed down. Each of the twenty three sites were surrounded by pine trees giving plenty of privacy. Once the tent was set up we unpacked the car and laid out the air mattresses along with the sleeping bags.

After setting up the small grill, Beth pulled out two cans of ice tea as I set up our two folding chairs. Once Beth had started the grill she came over and sat in her chair. We toasted to our adventure, sat back to enjoy the warmth of the sun.

After dinner, we took a walk around the campground. We met some of the other campers and chatted with them. Ken and his wife Barbie gave us suggestions on what to see after Old Faithful. We thanked them, then went back to our tent as the sun was setting.

I opened the cooler to get a can of Pepsi for both of us. Beth moved her chair next to mine, we held hands as we took a sip of pop. Looking up at the night sky, we were amazed at the number of stars we saw. When we finished drinking our pop, we retired to the tent for the night.

We lay on top of the sleeping bags, undressing each other. I pulled the blanket over us as we snuggled and kissed just before drifting off to sleep.

 

*Friday*

 

We woke at the sound of a wolf howling in the distance, the sun lighting the inside of the tent. We dressed then went to where the restrooms, showers were. No one was there yet so we shared a stall. As we washed each other we also fingered each other hurriedly to orgasm. We had just stepped out from the shower, Ken and Barbie were standing there.

"Mmmm, girls you both look amazingly hot!" Barbie turned to Ken "What do you think babe?"

"They are both stunning just like you babe." Ken then invited use over for dinner tonight at seven.

They undressed, as we dried off. Barbie is sixty years old, five feet tall with curly brown hair to her shoulders. Ken is sixty five years old, six feet - two inches tall with short grey hair. We could not take our eyes off of them.

"Mmmm, you both look amazing." I looked over at Beth, "Do you agree?"

"They are a stunning couple." Beth then accepted their dinner invitation.

We finished dressing, saying we looked forward to dinner. Beth and I went back to our tent talking about what just took place. Once back at our tent, we packed water, pop, trail mix, a blanket in the backpack. We headed out on the Grand Loop Road.

It was not long before we came across a family of mule deer crossing the road. Beth snapped a few pictures, then we continued on.

As we neared Mammoth Hot Springs, I pulled into a small parking area by a trail head. There were instructions posted by a box containing a sign in/out sheet. Signing out was so the park rangers knew if you were still on the trail. It was a two mile hike to a small lake that turned out to be relatively level.

When we arrived, there was a mother black bear and her two cubs on the other side. They were eating the foliage along the shore and going to the water's edge for a drink. Standing very quiet, we watched them until they left. We both took a number of pictures of them and the scenery around us. It was time to go back to the car.

We signed out, continued toward to Mammoth Hot Springs. A few miles from the springs, a number of cars were parked on the side of the road. We stopped, got out of the car and quietly closed the doors just as others were doing. There we saw a small heard of deer. Everyone watched them, taking pictures. You did not hear anyone talking, afraid any sound would scare them off.

 

*Friday Afternoon*

 

After a few minutes, we went back to the car and soon we found ourselves at Mammoth Hot Springs. The colors of the springs were spectacular. After taking a few pictures we went to lunch at a nearby restaurant called The Terrace Grill.

Afterwards we continued on to Old Faithful. On the way, we stopped at two other trail heads. The hikes were only a mile each, the scenery was spectacular. One trail lead to the largest meadow we ever saw, the other to a lake so clear you could see the bottom.

Finally reaching Old Faithful, we were in time to witness it's eruption that lasted five minutes. What a spectacular show. We took pictures during and after the eruption. Then walked over to the Old Faithful Inn and looked around.

Soon it was time to leave and head back to our camp site. We did not want to be late for dinner with Ken and Barbie.

 

*Friday Evening*

 

Arriving back at our camp site, we freshened up. Both of us decided not to wear anything under our clothes. As Beth was about to slip on her shirt, I pulled her to me. My tongue swirled around her nipples, getting them stiff. My fingers teased her clit at the same time. When I felt her wetness, I brought my fingers to my mouth. Licking her sweet nectar from my fingers, I turned to get ready.

"You naughty girl, what do you think you are doing?" Beth came up behind me, spun me around. Kissing me passionately as her fingers pinched my nipples then twisted them. She teased my clit until my wetness covered her fingers. Bringing her fingers to her mouth, she licked my sweet nectar from her fingers.

We finished dressing and holding hands, and we went to dinner. Squeezing Beth's hand I said, "I wonder what will be dessert."

"I hope it is something long, thick and hard," she said, squeezing my hand as we took a deep breath.

Barbie greeted us with a kiss on the cheek. "It is almost time for dinner."

We asked what was for dessert, she simply smiled.

"Wait and see girls."

 

To be continued...

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments