Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wolf's Maiden

"Accused of witchcraft and driven into the forests of France, Annabel, Julia and Edward need to live."

10
7 Comments 7
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Chapter 1

Annabel carefully walked through the tall forest, checking the traps her lover Edward had laid out to catch unsuspecting rabbits. It had been five months since they were chased out of their home in London. A priest had accused her and her sister Julia of witchcraft, and it was only with Edward’s help that they managed to escape the burning flames.

Crossing the sea, hiking through forests and the alps, Annabel, Julia and Edward managed to reach the northern forests of France. They had managed to escape death, but the forests were far from a comfortable safe haven. In the first few weeks all three of them were on the verge of starvation, cold at night and lost in the darkness with only the moon to guide them. The drizzling rain made it difficult to start a fire and the wildlife feared no man.

Annabel checked the traps that were the closest to the little hut they managed to build. She bent over and her long dark brown hair covered her face. She had a slender figure, yet this was hidden by a long grey skirt. Many men fell in love with her brown wavy hair. She always hated how she couldn’t control it properly, as if her hair had a will of its own.

Plain clothes were the least of their worries. Survival was their top priority. At first they managed to find a cave to hide in, a cave they shared with bats, but through laboring day and night Edward managed to build a small little hut that was just big enough for three people. As the weeks passed by, a small fireplace and chimney were added. Edward engineered small traps to catch game, so that they wouldn’t have to hunt. He even managed to construct some simple furniture, so that the ladies of the house wouldn’t have to sit on the ground all the time. Edward’s ingenuity struck Annabel as a blessing, as she and Julia wouldn’t have been able to flee and survive without him.

As the months passed by, Julia and Annabel managed to find out what wild plants and berries could be eaten by watching other animals. They found a small river from which Edward constructed a miniature channel that rerouted some of the water to flow right passed their hut.

With berries, rabbits, the occasional wild boar, and fish from the river, Julia, Annabel and Edward lead a good life.

Annabel stopped searching the traps. She let out a long and profound sigh. She was frustrated. With the three of them living together so closely, she and Edward hadn’t been able to make love ever since they fled England. It wasn’t until about a week ago they had finally managed to gather enough food supplies without having to worry where breakfast would come from the next morning. With their very survival at stake, it was difficult to find some leisure time.

Even now, the tasks of gathering firewood, keeping the little hut from falling apart and checking all the traps every day while constructing new ones took from dawn till dusk. And just because they had a roof over their heads didn’t mean the construction stopped. Edward was doing his best to construct a primitive kitchen so they wouldn’t have to cook their fish over a fire in a hole.

Holding her breath, Annabel turned around to see if anyone was there. She didn’t understand though why she did that. It had been months and they had never ran across another human being in this forest. Biting her lower lip, Annabel slowly lifted her skirt with one hand and massaged her sex with the other, experiencing the first pleasure she has had in months. She let out a breath and felt every muscle in her body relax. As if it was her first time doing it, she inserted a finger into herself. Oh, the pleasure she felt. Like electricity running through her spine, she gasped for air. She moved her finger up and down, in and out, softly massaging her favorite spots.

Ohh...she thought. Nothing could feel better, she told herself even though she knew that this was a lie.

She thought of the last time she and Edward made love before their lives were turned upside down. He would always know how to push her to the edge. As soon as they were alone, he would hold her tightly from behind, pressing his hard erection against her behind. At first Annabel would protest, but his warm breath on her neck made her quiver with anticipation.

She imagined how he would reach down and cup her sex with the palm of his thick hand.

“Annabel, you are divine,” he would whisper in her ear as he inserted his thick finger into her.

Edward...she wanted to say, but the feelings overwhelmed her, leaving her only panting.

Annabel ripped her eyes open as she reached her climax. Only a fraction of the built up lust over the past months had been satisfied. She wanted to hug Edward’s arm as he fingered her from behind. She wanted to spend all day in bed with him, indulging in their carnal lust. She wanted him to lie next to her, exhausted and basking in the afterglow of their furious love making.

With an unsatisfied sigh, Annabel stood up, padded off the dirt from her long grey skirt and continued to walk.

---

An hour later, Annabel returned home with two rabbits.

“Annabel!” her sister Julia came out of the hut to greet her.

Annabel was twenty-four years old and Julia was only two years older. Yet, Julia took after their father and had long straight blonde hair. Julia wore a plain dark blue dress which reached down to her heels. In London, they had many beautiful dresses, and every now and then the sisters would talk about the grand wardrobe they each collected. But after being accused of witchcraft and with no way to be proven innocent, packing heavy dresses was hardly on their minds.

Julia was always the strong willed out of the two. Ever since Annabel was born, Julia always felt the need to protect her younger sister. The only person who had ever managed to go past Julia’s Iron Curtain was Edward. Even when there were disagreements between Julia and their father, Julia would always win. Annabel often wondered where Julia had gotten this strength. Perhaps it was because Julia had the inborn determination to always stand her ground, no matter what. Annabel had always looked up to her older sister for these strong willed qualities.

“I’m back,” Annabel smiled slightly and raised two rabbits she found in the traps.

“That is lovely!”

Annabel looked around. “Where is Edward?”

“Our water supply suddenly stopped. Most likely some beavers built a dam and that has cut off our channel. Edward has gone up the stream to to fix it.”

Annabel nodded, and without saying another word, she went back into the hut.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

She felt grateful to have someone as wonderful as Edward here out in the forest with her, and she thanked the Lord that Julia was here too. Yet, no matter how hard she tried to fight this feeling, her sexual urges were bursting through her. Having just come back, she hoped that Julia would be out gathering firewood so that she and Edward could finally make love after all the hardship they had suffered.

Julia had noticed her younger sister’s mood fall after she discovered that Edward was gone. She also knew that her sister was frustrated.

Oh Annabel, how I wish I had your problems, she thought wistfully.

She went back into the hut to prepare the rabbits. Edward would be hungry when he came back. And afterwards, Julia had a little something prepared for the couple.

---

“Those damned beavers!” Edward roared as he emerged from the trees.

Julia and Annabel rushed out of the hut. It had be a while since they had seen Edward this agitated. Normally he would be calm and patient, facing difficult problems with a serious but relaxed mood.

Annabel rushed over to her lover and gave him a tight embrace.

“Was it really beavers?” Annabel asked.

Edward sighed. “Yes. They had built a large dam near the channel we dug and cut off the water supply. I couldn’t destroy their dam, so I had to dig a new channel that linked with the old one.”

Annabel looked up to watch his disgruntled expression. There was sweat running down his forehead and there were some slight scratches on his face. His hair was slightly tousled from all the work he had been doing.

Or the same hair he has when we just finished fucking, Annabel thought.

It was at times like these that Annabel could see how absolutely beautiful Edward was. He had dark thick eyebrows with piercingly melancholic golden eyes. Every time she gazed into those eyes, she would remember the wild, predatory gaze Edward would have when they were fucking. Was it making love or fucking? Sometimes Annabel couldn’t tell the difference anymore. She knew that he loved her unconditionally, and she loved him more than anything in the world. Yet when they got on the bed, an animalistic, unbound passion would take over, going beyond all reason. Love and lust would fuse into one and all they would share an unmatched bliss. She loved his thick, tousled dark blond hair, he was beautiful wether he just woke up or finished digging a channel.

“Let’s get you warmed up,” she stroked his warm, hard chest lovingly.

Edward put his strong, solid arms around her shoulder and pulled her closer. He gazed down at her and Annabel felt her breath growing shallow. She loved the feeling of him pulling her close. It made her feel safe, as if nothing wrong had ever happened. He used his free hand to raise her chin. His solid lips, as if chiseled from marble smiled mischievously.

Oh my, Annabel thought. Was he going to kiss her? Embrace her like man and woman? But Julia is right there!

Before she could think any further, his hot lips were on her mouth. Annabel couldn’t protest anymore. She has been wanting this badly. She opened her mouth, and their tongues crossed paths, performing a fervent dance. Annabel turned her head sideways so that she and Edward could explore each other’s mouth even deeper. He wrapped his arms around her, and she pressed herself tightly against his body, feeling his rock hard erection against her stomach. They kissed intensely, and Annabel reached for Edward’s hardness.

“Ahem!” Julia cleared her throat, who stood only a few steps away.

With a sharp breath Annabel pushed herself away from Edward, shocked back into reality by her sister.

Julia scowled at at Edward. She couldn’t believe that those two ignored her just like that. He only shrugged with a smile.

Blushing from head to toe, Annabel quickly rushed back into the hut to prepare some hot water so that Edward could wipe himself off. They didn’t have the materials to construct a bath, but with some rocks and wood, Edward managed to construct some simple bows out of wood to store water in. If held carefully above the fire and the water in it would warm but the bowl would not catch fire.

“Annabel brought back two rabbits, and most of the firewood I gathered was dry today,” Julia told Edward as they watched Annabel run back into the hut.

Edward nodded, his playful expression gone. He would only show his weak, joyful side to Annabel. Whenever he talked to Julia, it would always be about matters of survival. Was there was enough water and food for the next few days? Did the firewood stay dry? There was no chit chat between those two.

“I’m worried,” said Edward. He looked up at the sky, and took a deep breath. Closing his eyes, he breathed as if he was trying to taste the air.

“About what?” asked Julia.

“Winter is coming, and I’m not sure if we have enough food. Maybe enough for a few days, maybe two or three weeks, but not several months of winter when all the animals are hibernating.”

“Have you told Annabel?”

Edward shook his head.

Julia took a step towards him, her eyes sharp and determined.

“Don’t tell her.”

Edward nodded. He knew what Julia meant. Both of them felt protective over Annabel, and neither wanted Annabel to worry about food and water problems. They knew that Annabel would sooner or later find out about the coming winter, the latest when winter really came, but perhaps out of nostalgia, both wanted to preserve the innocence Annabel had. They didn’t want to see Annabel become hardened by the need to survive.

“I’ll go help Annabel with the rabbits,” Julia turned away from Edward. “Go get some rest. You must be exhausted from digging a new channel.”

Edward nodded. In front of Annabel, he didn’t want to show his exhaustion. He didn’t want her to worry. She was his reason to continue surviving in this world, and a long time ago, he promised himself that he would use everything he had to protect the woman dearest to him.

“Tonight I will take a slow walk in the forest,” Julia said out loud, pretending that Edward wasn’t there. “I won’t be in the hut for a while. I will never know what will happen in the hut during that time.”

Edward opened his mouth to ask what Julia meant, but then closed it. He smiled and bowed slightly. He thanked her in his mind.

Tonight, he and Annabel would be alone at last.

Published 
Written by kristyflowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments