Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Upscale Down Chpt 3: Slutty Wives

"My husband discovers me naked in bed with the neighbor, from across the street, James’ wife Mary."

20
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
“That may be the best invitation I’ve had since Jane first invited me to her dorm room long ago,” my husband, George, said.

I expected George to be shocked when he opened the door and saw us naked together. Instead I was amazed at how casually he accepted it. The first thing George said was, “Mary, I see you’ve become acquainted with my wife.” Then Mary invited him to join us! I was the one in shock.

George walked over to the bed where I was lying on my stomach with my head propped up on my hands and my lips pursed to conceal my guilt and bewilderment. He bent over and kissed me with his head and lips almost sideways to mine. He let the intensity of the kiss build. I rolled over to better enjoy and extend the kiss. Moving with it, George kept his lips on mine and slid his hand behind my head. I grew lost in the comfort and familiarity of my man as the kiss ascended in intensity to an unusual level of passion. I had completely forgotten about Mary before he pulled away and said, “You’ve been a naughty girl, haven’t you?”

“I’m sorry,” I said.

He sat on the edge of the bed kissed me again then said, “Don’t be, after all, how do you think that might make Mary feel? I mean are you really sorry?’

He looked at Mary who said with a sly sexy smile, “I’m not sorry.”

After a pause I said quietly, “You’re right, I’m really not sorry either, I enjoyed it very much.”

“Well George, are you going to join us?” Mary said, then to me asked, “Jane, would you think I am a greedy little whore if I say I’d like to fuck your husband?”

It was like a fist to my chest. Pow! What is it with the way this woman can drop bombs on me? I asked myself.

I looked at Mary, examining her serene face, and detected a hint of expectancy as she awaited my answer. I paused; I was afraid to look at George. If I did and saw a similar hopeful expectancy in his face I would have been crushed. Finally, detecting movement I looked up to see the back of George walking toward the door. “I think this is way too intense for me,” he said.

“Wait” I said, “George, wait.” George’s hand reached the door handle and when he turned he stood as he did when he entered a few minutes earlier, one hand on the door handle, the other holding his beer bottle. This time, however, I could see his cock had grown a bit inside his pants.

I couldn’t blame him. We had talked about this, our fantasies of having sex with others. Threesomes, foursomes, we admitted out fascination with it to each other. My heart was racing. I had a decision to make. After a long pause I made it. “Prop me on the pillows against the headboard and tie my wrists to the bedposts,” I said. “I could only do this if I’m tied; I need to think I am being forced to watch.”

They both looked at me, their turn to be stunned. “Are you sure?” George finally said.

“No, I am not sure, that is why I need to be tied, hurry before I change my mind.”

Our king sized bed is a riot of pillows during the day, great for reading because they let my body morph through a multitude of positions. With my arms attached to each of the bedposts by a couple of George’s neckties there would not be much morphing.

Mary started out lying face up on the bed with her long thin legs spread wide and her feet touching mine. I had a great view of her body and pussy, my god, the thought that my face had been so joyously pressed into it just moments earlier already so distant, but when I complained that I wouldn’t be able to see any action that way, she told me quite sternly to be quiet. The she added, “Don’t worry.”

Tilting her head back off the edge of the bed, Mary motioned George to come to her. He stood at the edge of the bed near her head. She undid his belt and zipper. George tried hard to keep his eyes glued to mine, but when his shorts were pulled down, releasing his already erect cock, I looked down at Mary taking it into her mouth and so did he.

She had both elbows up and her hands on his hips. Pushing her feet against mine she scooted herself toward the edge so her head could hang back more. She was in control as she drew him in and out of her mouth and throat in long even strokes. George’s erect cock is a nice size, a bit bigger than average, but Mary was having no problem making the full length of it disappear. Apparently she too has had her husband James shove that monster cock of his down her throat.

Mary was right to tell me not to worry, I had a nice view of Mary’s lean body, her feet against mine, her legs slightly bent at the knees, gently swaying back and forth as she rocked in rhythm to George rhythmic but gentle invasions of her throat. She was so thin her hipbones stuck up on either side of her concave belly and her small firm breasts hardly moved against her as she rocked. I could see glistening at her pussy. I moved my foot there and gently slid my big toe upward along its length, parting the lips, feeling the wetness. I did it again, a little deeper, and a few more times until George fell forward onto his extended arms. Taking control, he drove his cock forcefully all the way into her open mouth in full, deep strokes. I couldn’t believe she didn’t put a hand around his shaft to protect herself. Soon, however, she pushed him away on his outstroke to dislodge him.

“Sorry, George, this right now is about me, and I need fucking,” Mary said. She directed him to lay the same way she had been with his feet toward me. He’s taller, so his knees crossed mine as his feet extended up into the pillows. Mary crawled over George while looking right at me. She paused for a moment and lowered her pussy to his mouth and ground against him in three slow circles before proceeding again toward me. She turned her back to me to straddle his waist and when she bent forward to kiss him on the mouth, I could see the tight bud of her ass and her glistening swollen vulva.

She backed up further and when she reached the head of George’s cock I could tell already that the aim was too far down on her vulva, too close to her ass, so the shaft gradually took a bend that looked like it might be painful until it popped loose, sticking straight up between her ass cheeks.

She pulled forward enough to let it drop against his belly and reached down with a hand and guided the cock into her. She rode him while still bent forward toward his face. I could see her spine, I could see her ribs, I could see George’s cock appear, disappear, and reappear coated with her juices as she rode up and down on him.

I don’t think it was jealousy I felt. I don’t know what I felt but I was flooded with emotion. I loved George, I really did; I liked sex, and this was sex, and though it seemed perverse, I liked Mary too and I just had sex with her myself, and I had already blown her husband a week before.

IsabelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaCarter

I was mad at myself for getting emotionally undone but I couldn’t help it. As perverse as it was it was all so beautiful too. I started to shed tears. At the same time, I was getting wet again. I was so confused.

When Mary sat upright with her weight on her bottom and George’s cock buried deep, she ran her fingers through her hair, stretching her elbows out to the sides. By the time she used her legs to turn her body one hundred and eighty degrees around his cock to face me, my crying had stopped. Mary leaned forward, put her arms around my head, and kissed away my last tear. “I hope those are tears of joy,” she said. Our lips met, our kissing began gently and built. The bed began shaking as George impatiently thrust upward into Mary. Her focus on me did not waver as she held herself steady for George. She bent forward more to kiss and caress my breasts.

Suddenly Mary sat upright. She put her hands behind her back onto George’s chest and she began riding him hard. She plunged up and down a few times then slid back and forth, alternating as she pleased. I thought she was going to come but then suddenly jumped off and was sideways on the bed, on her hands and knees.

“George, Ok, hurry, this is it, I’m so close, fuck me from behind,” Mary said. George moved quickly off his back, his very stiff and swollen penis flapping as he got into position on his knees behind her. “Come on, George give it to me hard and rough,” she growled. “Grab my hair.”

I strained at my bounds. I had a sudden desire to slap her ass. I pulled and twisted to try to get free so I could smack her rump. I wanted to touch her in some way. I wanted to touch Georges cock as it slid into her; I wanted to push my fingers into her along with it. But I could only watch. George slid his erection into her halfway. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back on it. Mary pulled her head forward as she slid back further onto his shaft. George put his other hand on her ass with his thumb turned down between her cheeks. Mary was moving her body to milk George’s cock. Like a live corkscrew she ground herself against him. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen: George pulling her onto his member by her hair and pushing her off with his thumb in her ass, her body sensuously gyrating in every way possible to get the most pleasure from his shaft held steady for exactly that purpose. The eroticism had drawn me in completely. I was excited and I wanted to be involved even more.

“Smack her ass, George, smack that whore’s ass!” I finally yelled, caught up in the moment, surprising myself.

“Yeah George, I’m your dirty little whore,” Mary said. “Aren’t I your dirty little neighbor whore?”

George pulled out and gave a loud crack on her ass with his hand. He tightened his grip in her hair with his other hand pulling her head back again. “Yes, you are a dirty little whore,” George said.

She whimpered, “Please, George.”

Crack, came the sound of another spank. “Please what? you nasty slut!” George yelled at her.

“Fuck me hard!”

Crack, came another loud smack on her reddening bottom.

“Please, I’m sorry George, PLEASE fuck me hard!” Mary said.

George guided his cock back into her. Then, with one hand gripping her hip and the other still holding her hair, he began to drive his shaft all the way in as brutally hard as he could. Each stabbing stroke ended with a slap or a thud of their two bodies slamming together. Each slam was accompanied by a grunt from him and a moan from her, each slam sending a flutter of shock through the flesh of her thighs, bottom, arms and even her small tits.

“Perfect. Your cock feels perfect, keep, yes…Oh god, Oh God, OH GOD,” Mary kept repeating as her orgasm tore through her. She let her arms buckle to fall forward onto her elbows and face. George slammed a few more times. “Oh please, oh god, oh please!” came her muffled cries. The corkscrew movement of her body slowed to a stop.

Her orgasm done, Mary fell further forward flat on the bed, away from George, who grabbed his now loose cock and in a few strokes let fly an arching ribbon of come, then another, and others landing along Mary’s back and bottom.

I couldn’t believe how much cream George’s cock had pumped out onto Mary. Is that how much he puts into me? Is that how much I swallow? The desire to lick it off came over me. I was extremely horny again and I wanted to be involved. I felt competitively naughty. I wanted to please George. I pulled again at my ties without success. George looked at me. I asked him to untie me. I promised him he could watch me lick her back clean.

“Yes,” Mary said, “set her free.”

George leaned over and pulled an end of the nearest silk necktie where it bound me to the bedpost. My hand came free with the tie still attached to my wrist. I reached over and pulled the end of the slipknot he used at the other post to free my other hand.

I started with the spot of come that flew the farthest, high up on Mary’s shoulder blade, her back still heaving with her rapid breaths. I pointed my tongue and licked it away in one swipe. I looked at George and smiled mischievously. He smiled back. I licked at the rest of it until the only thing remaining on Mary’s back was the sheen of moisture left by my tongue. I tasted George, mixed with a bit of Mary.

After I was done, George and I lay in bed and watched Mary get dressed and leave. She was casual and unhurried, but didn’t say a word until just before she walked out the door of the bedroom: “Thanks, it was fun.” She closed the door behind her.

We listened to her walk down the steps. Then we began reviewing the events of the day in voices of disbelief. I told George about Mary bringing lunch and about everything we did together. When we began kissing, I thought of spitting come into the mouth of Mary’s husband James. I didn’t tell George about James in the laundry room. I was about ready to ask George how he seemed to know Mary when Mary opened the door and walked back into the bedroom with a bowl of grapes I had in the kitchen.

“While George is recovering I suggest he make use of these on you… I mean in you.” Mary said. George and I just lay there silently listening and watching as if she had become our entertainment. “You just relax, Jane, and let George slowly insert them one at a time until your pussy is full. That alone is incredible. But when George eats them out of you one at a time, girl, if you don’t go insane with orgasm something is really wrong.”

“I had a few, George, they’re seedless…and they’re good. You’ll love ‘em.” And with that, Mary left us alone with the bowl of grapes.

Published 
Written by Jane_Awsum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments