Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Helping Hand Was Needed Part 2

"A new carer meant a new world of welcome discovery. i was groomed to meet certain requirements."

2
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
774 words 774 words

I missed Andrew rather a lot he was my first carer and the man who showed me certain things, which gave me the confidence to self-pleasure, for the first time in my life. Sadly it will be many years before we meet again.

His replacement Belinda was more than a little imaginative. I was wary of her at first because she was the first black person I had ever encountered.

She was not what was expected from a carer for a blind lady. Some of the things that she did just seemed to be more than a little strange. Just before Andrew was removed from his position of trust, he shaved me, for reasons best known to himself.

When he was arrested the following morning, I still had a generous amount of his milky spunk in me from when he fucked me the night before. Yes, I did miss him. Belinda however thought otherwise and made it quite clear that she wanted my thick black rather matted pubes to all grow back again. 

I found her to be very attentive in many ways, she was clearly very experienced in matters which were not part of caring. Sometimes after bathing me she would tuck me up in bed and read me a nice story, I liked that, and she wanted me to call her mummy.

We became quite close rather quickly. I was not so naive as I pretended to be. I liked being Belinda's plaything. You see I was starved of close company and apart from my prim and proper parents visiting maybe once a week, Belinda was my only contact. One day she presented me with several rather strange objects.

They were of different shapes and sizes. I had no idea what they were, but I soon found out because my carer gave me a practical demonstration. They were vibrating toys? Yes, it would be true to say that the black bitch violated my innermost secrets rather roughly and I loved every second of it. She told me that most women used vibrators. Clearly not my real mummy, or maybe she did

I wonder if she let my daddie watch her as a prelude to fucking her. I have never even thought about my parents being active in an imaginative way. Perhaps they were. Mummy and daddie so prim and proper naked in a field under the cover the darkness, fucking each other as if they were teenagers once again. What I pity that I cannot see because I would like to watch them.

PerlaRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerlaRouse

Belinda gave me intense pleasure with her long fingers, thick lips, and a rather rough tongue, but she could not provide the one thing that was missing. We went out about four days a week in her car to nearby places. Belinda gave me a running commentary, but it was the sounds and the smells especially of the woods that I found to be so appealing. 

Belinda had been my close companion for about six months when one day she arrived at my flat with a friend. His name was Michael and he was from the same country as she was. I have to be honest and tell you that not only did my heartbeat quicken but my imagination went into orbit. Michael no doubt had a good look at my very hairy slit because I allowed my dressing gown to fall open.

My nipple were as hard as tiny little bullets, and my slit juice was flowing quite freely. Belinda slipped off my dressing gown, I was naked in front of an unknown person. His hands were soon groping my ample tits, Quite roughly, and it hurt just a little when he twisted my pert nipples.

I put my right hand forward in his direction hoping to feel his cock through his trousers. But Belinda was one step ahead. Michael was as naked as I was. I was amazed and delighted by his size and rigidness, we were both clearly in dire need. Belinda was in charge.

Acting on her instruction I found my self on all fours on the carpet.  Michael had no problems at all shoving his cock into my well lubricated willing slit. He was a good stayer and fucked me long and hard. 

Belinda had provided me with the one thing that I needed above all else. I was now in my upper twenties and thanks to two carers and a new friend called Michael I was fully liberated and quite willing to try anything that Belinda suggested. Maybe one day Michael or another friend will fuck my arse, yes I like that idea. 

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors