Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom's Tasty Tacos

"One hell of a tasty taco"

29
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, between eleven and two. That's the weekly lunch schedule.

The food truck would pull into the lot, open up the panel on the side of the van, and light up the OPEN sign in the window. In minutes the aroma of the food would waft through the streets and the lot was quickly filled with the hungry workers from the surrounding businesses, including myself. 

At two the sign would go out, the panel would come back down and the lot would be empty of people. Tom would quickly clean up any trash on the ground and do a quick walk-around of the van while Marina secured everything inside and wiped the kitchen down.

Tom was actually Luis Delacruz, a fifty-something Mexican chef from Cancun. He had grown tired of the hours and stress of running the kitchen in someone else's restaurants and had opened his own food truck. He liked the sound of Tom's Tasty Tacos so he chose that over using his own name.

Marina was his oldest daughter. Twenty-two, buxom, and pretty, she was very popular and a big reason the food truck was so busy. Numerous men flirted and teased, hoping to catch her eye and get the chance to take her out. Luis kept a wary eye on her and more than one guy had the experience of his temper when they went too far for his liking.

On Monday the van arrived just before noon. People starting waiting as Marina opened up the panel and flipped the sign on. There was a much slower pace of people being served. At two the sign went out and it was almost twenty minutes before Marina came out and put the panel down. The van pulled away close to three.

Wednesday the truck arrived just after eleven. Marina opened up and the customers began to line up. Once again the pace was much slower. When I arrived at the window I could see that she was alone, no sign of Luis in his usual place behind her at the grill. She apologized for the delay and took my order. I could hear grumbling behind me as the line moved slowly.

"Would you like some help?" I offered.

She looked at me for a moment, took in the line of people behind me, and nodded her head.

"Sure," she replied.

She unlocked the door and let me inside.

"If you could take orders that would be great," she said as she pointed towards the window counter. "Just write it down on the pad and put it on the holder."

I did as instructed and took orders, made change, and handed out the food as she worked away behind me. Various customers made comments about my being in the truck instead of my shop.

"Hey, you’re supposed to be fixing my car,” Joel said when he approached the counter.

"No worries," I laughed. "The guys will take care of it."

Luckily I have an excellent staff at my shop and am able to leave at any time.

"I'll let them know you are here," he said with a smile. "Thanks for the tacos."

At two, Marina turned off the sign and asked me to close the windows and put the panel down.

I did as she asked and did a quick walk-around, just as I had seen Luis do many times. Once done I stepped back into the truck and was greeted with a big smile.

"Thank you so much," Marina said as she hugged me. "That was so helpful."

Her large breasts pushed into my chest and her pelvis pressed into mine as she squeezed me. I was unsure if she felt the sudden swelling between us, but she did give me a sly smile as she let me go.

"Glad to help," I replied. "Where is Luis anyway?"

"He is not good," she explained. "He fell and broke his leg."

"Is he doing okay?"

"Yes, but he won't be working for a while," she said with a sigh. "It is hard alone."

"Well, I can help you out for a few weeks if you want," I offered.

"No, you are busy with your shop."

"No, it's not a problem," I continued. "The guys are fine without me. I can afford a few hours here and there to help you out."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I will let them know. Do you need any more help today?"

"No, but thank you so much," she said gratefully.

She hugged me again and I felt her push her pelvis into mine. The swelling returned as she held herself against me.

"No problem," I assured her. "It was fun, something different."

"I have my sister to help tomorrow, but can you help on Friday when I come here?" she asked.

"Sure. I will be watching for you at eleven," I said as I waved and exited the truck.

I returned to the shop where I was greeted with numerous remarks about my new career in the food industry.

***

Friday morning I walked over to the lot as the van pulled in.  Marina waved as I lifted up the side panel and opened the door for me.

"Good morning," she smiled. "Thank you again for the help."

"Good morning to you," I replied. "How was yesterday?"

"It was good," she replied.

I looked around and watched as she prepared everything, amazed at how many things were packed into the tight confines of the van. She instructed me on a few things to help with as people began arriving at the window. The time flew by and soon she reached around me and turned the sign off.

"That's it," she announced.

"Then let's close up," I replied.

After putting the panel down and picking up the loose trash I entered the van to find her sitting on the counter. She gave me a big smile and handed me a small bottle.

smoothshowoff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smoothshowoff

"Tequila?" I laughed.

"Just a sip each for our hard work," she answered.

I took a swig and passed her the bottle. She took a deep drink and handed it back.

"Well, two won't hurt," she giggled.

I laughed and took another drink as her hands ran through her hair. She smiled as I returned the bottle to her.

"Do you have to go right away?" she asked as the bottle rose to meet her pouty lips.

"No, I'm in no rush," I replied.

"Good. Do you mind locking that door?"

I shrugged and locked the door. I turned back to see her take another drink.

"One more?" she offered.

"Sure."

As I raised the bottle to my lips she began to unbutton the front of her shirt. The black bra became clearly visible, her large breasts pushing out the top of it.  The shirt came off and she unhooked the clasp, allowing her large, heavy breasts to cascade forward as she removed the lacy garment.

I passed the bottle back to her as I wiped a dribble from my chin. She drained the bottle, tossed it in the trash bin, and slipped off of the counter. Her fingers undid the buttons on my shirt before running lightly over my chest.

"You are in very good shape," she said quietly.

"You, too," I mumbled as my hands began roaming her firm body.

She giggled and her hands slid down to my belt, undid my pants and released my swelling cock.

"I knew it was big,” she purred as her hand caressed my cock. “I felt it.”

She dropped to her knees and tugged my pants down. Her hands wrapped around my cock, stroking it to full hardness as she smiled up at me. I put my hand on her head and ran my fingers through her thick black hair as she took me into her mouth.

Slowly she sucked me, keeping one hand on the thick shaft and cupping my balls with the other. Her tongue played along the underside and around the tip as she made love to it, sucking, squeezing, teasing. She ran it over her face, across her lips and took it back in her mouth as I moaned in pleasure.

With a slurp, she pulled her mouth away and stood up. She undid her jeans, tugged them off and then kicked them aside. She peeled off the black silk panties, tossed them on the floor and hopped onto the counter. Her legs parted and she leaned back on her hands, exposing her wet, glistening slit.

I dropped down to my knees and put my face between her legs, taking a deep breath of her aroma before putting my tongue to work. I could hear light moans as my tongue explored and teased her with its long, slow licks and flickering tip. I felt my face get wetter as she climaxed with a shuddering moan. Her hand grabbed my hair and held my mouth away as I tried to lick her again.

"No... wait...." she pleaded.

I waited until she loosened her grip and gave her one last lick before standing up. I rubbed my swollen prick between her wet folds before putting the fat tip against her opening.

"Oh, yes," she moaned.

I spread her folds apart with my fingers and pushed into her velvety wetness. Slowly I inched my way into her, pulling back slowly on each stoke. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I fucked her, pushing my thick cock deeper on each thrust until I was buried to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck me good," she moaned.

I fucked her faster, watching her huge mounds bounce and jiggle as she moved. She sucked her lower lip in and closed her eyes as she rolled her head back and enjoyed the feeling of my swollen cock pumping into her.

"Oh, yes... just like that.."

There was a deep groan and she began to quiver. I pushed in hard and held myself there as the orgasm passed through her. My cock was ready to burst as I struggled to hold myself still.

She let out a deep sigh, opened her eyes, and smiled at me.

"Fuck me from behind," she demanded.

I pulled out and she slipped off the counter and turned around. She bent over, putting her elbows on the counter and pushing her firm ass up for me. I inched myself into her silky wetness as I held her ample hips.

"Oh, yes..." she groaned as I fucked her furiously, pounding into her as hard and as fast as I could.

I reached around with both hands and cupped her breasts, gently squeezing and kneading the firm mounds as I pumped my swollen cock into her. I felt the pressure building and grabbed her hips instead.

Her pussy clenched me tight and I couldn't hold back. I pulled out as my cock erupted, one stream of hot, pearly liquid going across her back and the rest over her firm ass cheeks as I jerked it furiously.

As the spurting slowed I rammed myself back into her and pushed hard, burying the remainder deep in her pussy. We both moaned quietly as the throbbing stopped and the swelling went down. When I slipped out she let out a tiny gasp and collapsed onto the counter.

We shared a long kiss before she began picking up her clothes.

"I'm going to start wearing skirts if you're going to keep helping me," she giggled.

***

Luis shook my hand and thanked me profusely for helping Marina for the past eight weeks.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate you taking care of her. I know you took time away from your business to help us with ours."

"No problem at all," I assured him as Marina stood behind him and smiled slyly. "I really enjoyed it."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments