Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Has The Strangest Job Interview!

"... and he didn't even know that what was going on!"

15
11 Comments 11
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

“How was the club last night?”

The question caught me off guard. My step-mom, Danielle, rarely asked me about my going out. With Dad out of town, she was usually bugging me about getting a job, which has been pretty difficult with all this COVID-19 crap going on and most of the businesses were closed. Besides, I wasn’t sure I wanted to talk about the club with anyone.

“What club? I tried to hit O’Malley’s, but it was closed so I just drove around.”

She smirked at me and then actually snorted like she didn’t believe me. I knew I was lying, but how the hell would she know? O’Malley’s was closed, but I ran into two guys who were heading to a private club they knew and invited me along. Neal and Carter seemed like such cool guys.

“I will ask again, how was the club last night? I assume Shay and Stella had a good time as well?”

Holy fuck! How the hell …! My thought processes literally stopped then I remembered the fun I had last night with those two beauties. They had a few surprises for me and it really was a long-held fantasy come true. But how the hell did Danielle know anything?

Then she picked up her phone and looked at the screen. I thought the conversation was over when she turned it toward me and I saw myself between those two dark-skinned beauties. Thankfully the picture didn’t hold many details, although the look of Stella’s ample chest stirred some of my own memories, particularly when she bared her breasts and stuck a nipple in my mouth.

“It sure looks like you had a good time?” Danielle said with a small smile. “Those two are pretty amazing.”

“Wait ... Danielle ... you know them?”

“I should, we used to work together.”

“Work together?”

“Sure, the club is where I met your dad. He was a regular, we both are now.”

I was a little taken aback. You see Stella and Shay weren’t the usual girls who hung out looking to maybe get lucky. They both had … well, I actually felt my butt clench as I remembered feeling Shay when she fulfilled one of my fantasies and slipped her cock into my ass. It wasn’t easy, but thankfully she was smaller than Stella and she used a lubricated condom. Stella took care of another one when she presented me with her own cock and just sat there waiting for me to suck it. I don’t remember hesitating!

“You used to work at the club?”

“You bet, I was one of the servers when we worked together.”

Now I was really confused. The club was a private club and catered mainly to the LGBTQ+ community, at least that’s what Shay told me later that night. Stella and Shay had taken me up to a private area when we had our bit of fun, but when we came back down, I realized the servers also had something extra because most were doing more than serving! But, Danielle used to work there?”

“I see it’s starting to sink in.” Then she fiddled with her phone again and showed me another picture. This one clearly showed Shay behind me with her cock in my ass and Stella in front of me with hers in my mouth. They called it ‘being split-roasted’. Then I remembered seeing the tall, slim server sitting there watching us with her shorts off. I know she was stroking her own cock, I just hadn’t realized she was taking pictures.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

“Shay gave me a call and suggested you might need more practice before accepting their employment offer.”

Now my head seemed to fog over. “A job?”

“Yes, you need one, they need people. Shay and Stella were sort of like a job interview. I knew about your computer activities, but if you freaked out, then they would simply keep looking. As it was, you might fit the bill. You get to live there and working in the back, at least until you decide you want to be a server. Trust me, they take care of everything!”

With that, Danielle opened the robe she was in and I saw something I would have never guessed in a million years. She was well qualified to be a server, maybe overqualified! All I could do was stare at it as she rubbed it. I know for the past couple of years I would hope to catch a look at her breasts, they were a nice pair, not as big as Stella’s, but really nice. If you told me just yesterday that she would open her robe and I wouldn’t be staring at those tits, I wouldn’t have believed you. As it was, I couldn’t look away from her cock.

“I’ve been waiting for you to be legal since I married your father. He’s a pretty damn good cocksucker himself, but when I saw your computer history, I knew you were going to be one as well. He even laughed when I told him what I was going to do. Of course I told him just before he went out of town while we were in a nice little sixty-nine. It’s hard to argue with someone when their cock is in your mouth.”

“You mean Dad knows?”

“Of course he knows. I don’t keep any secrets from your father. He loved the pictures too because he had fond memories of Stella and Shay as well.”

“I can’t get my head around this.”

“It’s not too hard. All you have to do is say yes and get your stuff together. You’ll have a roommate, one of the new servers. And, believe me, you will get lots of practice. One of the hiring criteria is a high sex drive! Some of those bitches would rather fuck than breathe!”

As Danielle stroked her cock, it got hard. It wasn’t as large as Stella’s, but it was bigger than Shay’s. She pointed it in my direction and said “All you have to do is start practicing and I will know your answer.”

She waited patiently while I fell to my knees and moved across the living room to her. I knew what my answer would be, and if you had ever seen my computer history, you would know it as well. I feel like I should be embarrassed, but I didn’t feel that way. I wasn’t sure what I was feeling, but after last night, I wasn’t about to pass up this opportunity. I did wonder if I would get to taste her tits as well. I felt my own cock get hard as Danielle smiled at me.

Epilogue: It’s been a year since that fateful night. I was still working in the back, usually bar back, short-order cook, and clean-up. But I was just fitted for my server uniform and I loved how the skin-tight top showed my new little titties proudly. My roommate, Elena, loved to suck on them whenever we played together, which was often. I also see Mom and Dad there a lot. It felt weird at first, but that didn’t last long. When you see both of them being split-roasted, it’s hard to feel that things are weird, weird simply became the new normal!

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments