Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Rendezvous

"Do these panties belong to you"

22
10 Comments 10
9.8k Views 9.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Arleen had been working as a maid for The Seaside Hotel for over ten years, and in that time she thought that she had seen everything until she walked into his room. He had stayed at the hotel several times and she generally was the one to clean his room. That morning when Arleen went into his room to clean, she noticed that he had left his laptop on. As Arleen took out the dirty towels and replaced them with new ones she glanced at the laptop. What she saw caused her to stop dead in her tracks and walk slowly over to it to see if she was seeing things.

On the screen was a woman having sex with two men and both men seemed to be well endowed. Arleen was no prude but no man she had been with had cocks the size of the ones on the screen. Both men’s cocks were at least eight inches and three inches thick. It had been a while since she had had sex and Arleen found her panties becoming wet. When the one man slid his huge cock effortlessly into the woman’s ass on screen, Arleen felt a shudder go down her body. There was no way she could take something that huge in her ass without being split wide open. And then Arleen watched as the other man shoved his cock in the woman’s pussy; a double penetration, which Arleen had never experienced but found fascinating.

Forgetting that she was supposed to be cleaning his room, Arleen dropped the dirty towels on the floor as her one hand raised up her skirt while the other hand dipped down into her panties, finding her clit. As the woman on the screen was enjoying her two cocks Arleen was anxiously fingering her clit, wishing she had her pocket rocket or small vibrator with her, but she never had reason to carry them with her on the job. This was the first time she had encountered porn playing in a room she was cleaning. Since she did not have either, Arleen knew her fingers would have to do. Backing up, she positioned herself on the unmade bed where she could watch the action on the screen. Raising up her ass Arleen pulled her panties off and spread her legs to give her better access to her pussy.

Soon her fingers were working furiously in her pussy while she used her other hand to rub her clit. It was not long before both she and the woman on the screen were breathing heavy as their orgasm got closer. Soon Arleen gave out a small scream as she came hard, her juices squirting all over her hands and onto the bed. Realizing where she was Arleen hoped that the woman’s scream on the computer had drowned out hers.

Arleen wanted nothing more than to lie there and bask in the afterglow of her orgasm but she knew that she had taken enough time in his room. There was also a chance that he would come in and catch her. Since he had left his laptop playing she figured he had gone down to grab some breakfast and would be back soon. If he caught her, it would most likely cause her to lose her job. Getting up she grabbed her panties from the floor and started to put them on, but then changed her mind. Instead, she wiped her pussy with them, soaking them with her juices and left them beside the laptop.

Arleen knew she was taking a chance and knew that he could very well turn her in for her brazen act but at the time she did not care. After all, it was his word against hers. Her name was not on her panties. Arleen quickly finished cleaning the room, took one more look at the action on the laptop and left the room. Arleen had no sooner left his room and was pushing her cart to the next room when a man came down the hallway whistling. Getting her cleaning supplies out of her cart Arleen watched the man stop at the room she had just left. He inserted his room key and went inside.

Arleen took a deep breath, realizing just how close she came to being caught. She ducked into the next room, hoping that she could clean it and move on down the hall before he came out. and realized now that her brazen move was really a stupid move. When she came out of the room, he was leaning against her cart, her red bikini panties dangling from his index finger. He stood about five foot eight inches, muscular build, short brown hair, and a killer smile. Looking at him, she thought, ‘Wonder if his cock measures up to those on that screen’ as her face started to redden at her thoughts.

“Ah… I do believe these belong to you…Arleen,” he said looking at her name tag, breaking into her thoughts.

Playing innocent, she said, “Excuse me, sir, I have no idea what you are talking about,” as she made to push her cleaning cart on down the hallway.

“Do you like your job?” he inquired.

“Yes, sir. Is your room not cleaned to your satisfaction? If not, tell me what needs to be done and I will do it.”

“Oh, my room is cleaned just fine, except for the faint odor of pussy juice and sex.”

Arleen looked at him, trying to decide if he was just throwing darts and hoping to hit something or if he really knew what she had done. “Do you want me to re-clean your room?”

“What time do you get off?”

“At one o’clock.”

“Be in my room by two o’clock and fuck me or I will have to let your employer know what you were doing in my room.”

Arleen looked at him, eyes wide as saucers and then grabbed her cart and moved on down the hall. He laughed and returned to his room. He knew that he was partially at fault for leaving the laptop playing videos on his favorite adult website but she should not have been masturbating in his room and leaving evidence behind. He was curious if she would return or not. If she didn’t, he intended to forget the entire thing but on the other hand, it would be a bonus for his business trip if she did.

For the rest of her shift, she alternated between calling his bluff or not taking the chance and just going to his room. By the time her shift ended her body said go find out what type of cock he had, to see if measured up to the men in the video, but her mind said to go home and hope he was bluffing about turning her in to her supervisor.

He was sitting there reading some erotic stories on his laptop and stroking his cock when he heard a light tap on the door. Standing up, he tucked his cock back in his jeans and went to answer the door. Opening the door, to his surprise, he saw Arleen standing there, head bowed, eyes looking at the floor. He stepped aside so she could enter the room.

Once the door was closed, he said, “I am surprised you returned. By the way, my name is Jared. Tell me, did you find the video fascinating?” although he was not sure which one she had watched.

“Yes,” she mumbled standing there by the bed, her eyes automatically going to his laptop screen to see what was playing this time, but none was playing.

“Please, have a seat,” Jared said, pointing to the chair he had just vacated.

Jared stood there for a few seconds admiring her figure. She was only about five foot three, had shoulder-length light brown hair, a tight ass, and what he figured was a nice rack but that was hard to determine with the baggy tee-shirt she was wearing.

Seeing him just staring at her made her feel a bit antsy, sort of like some rare specimen that was being studied under a microscope. Arleen did not know what he wanted her to do so she sat down in the chair, crossing her feet at the ankles.

Suddenly he asked, “Why?”

“Why what?” Arleen asked innocently

“Why masturbate and then leave me your panties? Did you want to get caught? Did you hope when you came in tomorrow to clean that I would be naked on the bed and you could ride my cock instead of your fingers?” he asked as he sat on the corner of the bed, enjoying the way her face was turning red. Jared knew he should let her off the hook and tell her to go home but a part of him wanted to actually take her to bed and enjoy her supple body and take her to heights she had probably never been before.

Without warning Arleen stood up and peeled her baggy tee-shirt over her head, dropping it into the chair, her pert 38Bs standing at attention. “Well,” she began, “are we going to fuck or not? Or are you Mr. Itty-bitty and just watch porn of big cocks wishing you had one that size?”

The moment the words escaped her mouth, she wished she could take them back. Never in all her life had she spoken so boldly to a man. At this time Arleen wished the floor could open up and swallow her whole.

Without a word, Jared unzipped his jeans, and soon he had his semi-erect cock in his hand, stroking it. All Arleen could do was stare at his cock, which was every bit as long and thick, maybe even a little bit more, than the men who had double penetrated that woman on the screen…and if she played her cards right it would soon be deep in her pussy.

With shaking fingers Arleen unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled them and her thong down to her ankles, stepping out of them, and then she pushed her sandals off. Jared looked at her, his mouth wanting nothing more than to latch on to her prominent nipples as he buried his cock between her shaven pussy lips. Making his decision, he walked over to the bed and pulled the covers to the end of the bed. Stripping off his clothes, he climbed into bed, beckoning her to join him. Going over to the bed trying to show more confidence than she felt, Arleen lay down next to him, waiting for him to make the first move.

AryaClarcks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AryaClarcks

Looming over her, he immediately clamped down on her right nipple, sucking hard, nibbling lightly while he pinched and pulled the other one, switching between the two. Arleen grabbed the sheet in her fists, arching her back, pushing her breasts toward his eager mouth. She knew she had sensitive nipples but did not realize just how sensitive. To her shock, she felt herself on the verge of having an orgasm just by the way he was making love to her nipples. Sensing she was ready to explode, Jared started to suck harder.

“Oh fuck!!!” she screamed as her body started to jerk and tremble, her juices flowing.

Jared did not stop and give her a break but slowly began licking his way south. Getting between her legs he spread them wide, then grabbed the two pillows and pushed them under her ass, raising her pussy to give him easier access. He reached up with both hands and they went to work on her nipples while he started to lick her outer lips. Slowly he moved closer to her opening. When his tongue first touched between her lips Arleen gave a shriek, her ass coming off the pillows as she pushed her pussy closer to his face.

He drew his tongue up and down her slit, enjoying the musky odor and taste of her pussy. The moment that the tip of his tongue touched her clit and sucked on it Arleen moaned loudly, squirting her juices in his face as her body started to tremble again. Her entire body felt as if it was one giant erogenous zone and that with the lightest touch she was experiencing small orgasms. Pinching her nipples hard, Jared sucked hard on her clit getting her to just the edge, and then he sat up.

Climbing off the bed Jared went to his suitcase and got out a condom, quickly sheathing himself. Within seconds he was back between her legs, his fingers now probing her pussy lips, first two and then three. Very slowly he teased her opening with the head of his cock, slowly giving her more of his cock, inch by inch until all eight inches were buried deep inside her.

Arleen gasped as he pushed the final inches in, feeling as if she was stretched to the limit. Pulling back until just the head was inside, he quickly pushed back in, deep and hard, each thrust getting harder and deeper until the headboard was banging against the wall, neither one caring if anyone knew what they were doing. Grabbing her legs Jared spread her wider as he rammed in and out of her roughly, his thumb grazing back and forth across her clit. Both began to breathe deeply as they strove to reach the point of no return.

Arleen was the first as she let out a small scream, her hands entangled in his hair, pulling hard as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her body. Her entire body was flushed with passion, flashes of bright lights exploding behind her eyes as she flooded his cock and the bed. Finally, Jared could hold back no longer and he gave one final thrust as he filled the condom with streams of semen, so much he was scared some was going to seep out the bottom. Falling on top of her, Jared lightly kissed her lips and pulled out. Removing his condom he got up to take it to the trashcan in the bathroom.

Coming back he flopped on the bed, saying, “Great fuck.”

All Arleen could do was mutter yes as she floated back to Earth. She knew by how hard he had pounded her pussy and his larger size that most likely she would be sore down there but the fuck was worth it. Her pussy was still tingling but to her astonishment, she wanted more but dared not ask. As if he could read her mind, Jared rolled on his side and began to finger her pussy again, easily slipping inside. Arleen knew she should stop him if she did not want to give him the idea that she was a brazen hussy but damn, it felt so good.

Slowly Jared worked in three fingers and then the fourth one in, his thumb on her clit. With the way he was rubbing her clit Arleen knew it would be a short time before she orgasmed again. As Jared pushed three fingers deep in her pussy, he raised himself up on his elbow and leaned down to bite her nipple, curling his fingers in toward his palm as he moved in and out, fisting her as Arleen’s juices started to flow.

“Oh fuck,” Arleen moaned as her pussy tightened around his fist making it hard for his hand to move. “Fuck me, make me cum,”

In answer he continued to fuck her, hitting her G-spot as he flicked his tongue over her nipple. Jared could feel her body tensing and he knew she was on the edge so he stepped up his game, soon sending her over the edge, a low moan escaping from Arleen’s lips as she felt her body turning inside out, her juices covering his hands as her pussy clenched and unclenched around his fist. When her body finally started to relax, Jared pulled his hand out, leaving her feeling empty.

By this time Jared was horny again and wanted nothing more than to flip her over and take her from behind but he was not sure that she could stand another hard fuck. To his amazement he felt her hand grabbing his cock, stroking up and down.

Jared moaned and rolled to his back, his cock slipping from her hands. Arleen was not much on sucking a cock but she wanted to see if she could fit him in her mouth, so she moved around until she could wrap her lips around his hard cock. As Arleen licked his cock, her hands were busy squeezing his balls. Getting to the large mushroom head, her tongue started to fuck the slit, and then circle under the head until he was leaking precum.

“Arleen,” Jared whispered, “if you do not want my load going down your throat you need to stop.”

Ignoring his warning Arleen ran her tongue sensuously down the backside of his cock, feeling it jerk against her lips. Slipping down to his balls Arleen instinctively took first one and then the other into her warm mouth, rolling them around on her tongue sucking and licking until his ass was squirming around on the bed. Just as he was ready to shoot his load on his stomach, she stopped and sank back on her heels, looking at his cock that was now oozing precum and rock hard.

They looked at each other until Jared said, “I need to cum, Arleen. I want to bury it deep in your pussy. On your knees,” as he got off to get another condom.

Arleen was becoming horny again but she was not sure her pussy could stand another pounding by his big cock but her horny body won out so she got on her knees. Getting behind her, he grabbed the pillows once again, putting them under her stomach. Spreading her legs farther apart, he began to run his fingers up and down her slit, and then he put them in her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit. When he had her wet enough he replaced his fingers with his cock. As his hard cock slid inside, Arleen just groaned. In this position, it seemed as if he was stretching her even more.

Soon he was moving in and out, fast and hard, pushing her down on the pillows as he reached under her to rub her clit hard. Gripping the sheet she started to moan as her orgasm started to build fast. Without warning Jared smacked her ass cheek hard, causing her to shriek in shock. It was soon followed by another one on the other cheek.

Grabbing her hips, he said, “Reach under you and rub your clit, Arleen. You know how to do it. Make yourself cum,” as he grabbed her hips, slamming into her, hard. Arleen managed to get her hand under her and took over rubbing her clit. Within a few minutes, her body started to tremble, the nerve endings sending pleasurable shocks through her body, sending her over the edge, her pussy squeezing his cock tight. Jared dug his fingers into her hips; knowing that tomorrow she would see his fingerprints made it all that much hotter. Jared pushed in as far as he could, emptying his balls.

Pulling out he tied off the condom, putting it on the nightstand, and then leaned over to kiss her on the shoulder. “Glad you stayed, Arleen. I don’t leave for another day if you want to come back tomorrow. I would ask you to stay but have business meetings tonight and not sure what time I will return.”

“That is okay. I need to get home anyway,” as she got up and turned to look at him. “Care if I get a quick shower?’

“Go ahead.”

Arleen grabbed her clothes and disappeared into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Once she was dressed she walked out into the main room, finding that Jared had dozed off. She quietly let herself out of the room and headed out. This was the most intense fucking she had ever had and knew she would feel it tomorrow. Whether or not she would pay him another visit Arleen was not sure, but today was a day she would treasure.

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments