Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

TALLULAH - Queen Of The Pole

"Tallulah is fascinating to watch when on stage, hypnotic movements within her routine, will Angel be able to resist her?"

13
7 Comments 7
542 Views 542
9.6k words 9.6k words

Author's Notes

"She is a stripper & exotic dancer. Her domain is the stage, performing to get the crowd lusting and yearning for more….tonight is special she has a mission to fulfill - Giving her virginity."

Tallulah means "leaping water".

The name is believed to have originated from the Choctaw language, meaning "leaping water" or "waterfall." It is a name that is both symbolic and spiritual, representing the power and beauty of nature.

I am Tallulah, I'm nineteen and I work at a men’s club where I strip and dance the pole. My body is a work of art, every inch of me is crafted to perfection. My love for movement and dance is why I am here, living this life. A path to lead me on my journey to find where I belong and who I am.

The club, Sextra's, is full of an intoxicating scent of lust and sweat as if the very air itself was alive with the passion that filled every corner. Lights dance across the stage, casting a sinuous glow over the bodies of the dancers as they move with fluidity and grace.

I arrive at the club, my bag heavy with my stage clothes, things I had prepared for this coming week of performances. Pausing at the entrance, I take a deep breath and let the atmosphere wash over me. This is my domain, my stage. No matter how many times I performed here the thrill never faded. As I made my way through the crowd, nodding politely to admirers and acquaintances, I felt eyes on me.

Always eyes on me, it was part of the price I paid for being the best, youngest and most sought-after dancer in the club. I ignore them, focusing instead on my destination, my dressing room.

Once there, I prepare for my show, slipping out of my plain clothes and into the sleek, form-fitting black lace bra and knickers that were part of my stage ensemble. The dress was next, its long, flowing fabric sliding over my body like a second skin. I finish with a lace shawl, wrapping it around my shoulders like a veil of mystery.

As I sit in the dressing room adjusting my costume one last time, I can't help but wonder about Angel. He is always here, in the corner of my eye, watching me perform with an intensity that makes my heart race. Tonight, I'd decided would be the night that I would give him a show he would never forget.

Waiting for my cue as my song begins, I step out into the main area of the club. The music pulses through me, driving my movements as I move onto the stage. The spotlight finds me almost immediately, bathing me in its warm glow. I start to move with my body swaying to the rhythm, my hips undulating in a hypnotic dance. My eyes flick to the corner of the room, where I knew Angel was sitting and I felt a shiver of anticipation run down my spine seeing he was there, watching me.

Moving to the centre of the stage, I start my sultry striptease. Slowly peeling off my dress, letting it slide down my body like water would pour, forming a small mound at my feet like a puddle. Sexily lifting my legs over it, I move to the edge of the stage. Throwing my head around to whip my hair behind me. Dropping to my knees as I stretch myself backwards, to arch my back and thrust my body into the air. As I lift myself, my breasts fall forward from the deep arch I create, the swells falling slightly from my bra, only the tiny fabric of it holding them within. Pushing my hands over my swells I thrust erotically to the beat.

Lifting to my feet, I strut along the stage my body moving sassily with each stride. As I shake my body I scan the crowd of men before me. I glance at their eager faces, getting a naughty urge deep within me. Pulling a man from the crowd, onto the stage by his tie, I take hold of him as I lift my right leg and rest my heel on his shoulder. Holding his head as I grip his hair, thrusting my groin into his face. Pushing my laced-covered pussy to his mouth as his hands move to hold my buttocks. He squeezes them hard in his hands, groaning as he pushes his face into my knickers. I feel him open his mouth and start licking through the lace, his tongue takes me by surprise with its sudden wet warmth, making me shudder. He licks me again, this time I push his head back, lifting his face to mine as I kiss him hard. As I pull away, I whisper in his ear.

"Take off my stockings." My voice is soft yet demanding.

Licking his ear, I move my hand to his shoulder to steady myself as I wait for him to obey. Feeling his hands leave my bottom he slides them around my hips to my raised thigh. Glancing over to where Angel was, I was shocked to see him standing at the edge of the stage, leaning against it with his fists clenched. His demeanour was that of a lion ready to pounce on its prey, preparing to make a kill, he looked fierce.

A surge of energy rushes through me knowing I have made him react. Looking down at the man who is sliding his hands down my calf, his eyes wide and hungry. Knowing I have Angel’s attention makes me eager to fulfil my plan. As the man reaches my ankle he removes my heeled shoe and pulls off the last of my stocking. He moves my foot to his mouth, sucking my toes, as his hand moves up my leg to touch me further. Surprised, I pull my foot back, kicking him playfully as I back away from him.

Standing with my legs wide, I bend down and slide my hands along the back of my left leg, pushing down my stocking slowly before removing it from my foot, and tossing it to the man who stood only inches from me. I nod to the bouncer who is standing at the edge of the stage, watching the man. Seeing me give the signal, he removes the man from the stage and ushers him back to his seat. I continue with my show, resuming my dancing in time with the music.

Turning my back to the crowd, I start unfastening my bra, unhooking the clasp, letting the straps fall as I remove it, holding it above my head and swinging it around. My other arm across my chest to hide my bosom for now. Peering over my shoulder, I can see Angel has returned to his seat, watching me once again. Turning to face the crowd with my arm still across my bosom, the other swinging my bra in a circular motion as I walk fast to the edge of the stage, throwing my bra into the hungry crowd.

Watching briefly as the men scramble to grab it, they push and shove each other out of the way.

As this commotion continues, I spin and bend over, putting my hands on the back of my knees to pull my body down. Raising my bottom into the air, I shake it fast, twerking it rapidly, feeling the ripples of my cheeks vibrating vigorously. This motion also shakes my now free breasts which happily vibrate and sway from my vibrations. Swooping my body forward in a sultry arch, I take hold of my knickers elastic waistband and hook my fingers firmly around the thin strap. Taking a deep breath, I pull hard as I raise my body fast. The firm yank as I move makes the fabric snap, letting it fall from my body.

Facing the backdrop with my back to the crowd, I drop my hands to my sides, holding the torn shards of fabric that used to be my knickers. Pausing a moment, I make them wait, letting them enjoy my naked body. I stand motionless with my naked back and buttocks facing them. The lights dim over me, illuminating my flesh as the crowd falls silent, and the song ends. Darkness falls across the club letting me know this was it, the moment I was going to show Angel just who Tallulah was, the moment I would show him exactly what I wanted.

Taking a long breath, I wait for my cue. As I hear my next song begin along with the gradual increase of the lights over the stage, casting a sexual red glow around me, I slowly turn and face the crowd who are all watching me. Standing before them, I am completely naked. I stand facing them with my legs shoulder width apart, my hands by my sides as I watch them take in my body. I can see the shock on their faces. I am the first dancer to stand on the stage completely naked.

Usually, dancers kept their knickers on, wearing a thong or g-string. Some even wore nipple tassels or nipple stickers as well, not wanting to display everything. Previously I had done this too, though I knew tonight I had to make this performance special, in the hope of seducing Angel.

In all of a second that passed from turning around and standing before them, the entire club is focused on the stage. Even the other dancers have stopped to watch me as the music picks up the beat. My body is glistening with sweat as I move sensually across the stage, dancing and teasing them as I dare to get close to the edge, their hands stretching out to touch me. Their eyes follow my every move, with their hungry gazes devouring every inch of my body. With each passing second my dance becomes more provocative and displays my body in many angles and spins.

My nakedness is masked by the beauty of my movements, each step, stretch and spin displays my body in a fluid sensual manner. My gaze is drawn to the corner, flicking my hair seductively as I turn my body and move around the stage, my body is bathed in the warm lights and the red glow makes it feel very erotic. The crowd continue cheering with whistles and calling for more, their lustful energy fills the air. I keep catching Angel's eye, making my heart race as I dance.

Picking up the shawl from the floor, I dance seductively as I swirl it around and pull it across my body. The noise of the crowd surrounds me as I pull it between my legs, tugging it back and forth as if making love to it. With a little smirk on my face, I turn to my pole and drop the shawl as I begin my erotic pole dance.

This is the highlight of my performance, my special added feature. I had made the routine extra long to seduce Angel. After months of longing and wanting him to make a move, I wanted to test his resolve and see if he could truly resist me after this. I move with fluidity and power, grinding my hips against the pole, my breasts swing freely slapping against it as I spin and contort my body in time with the music.

My dance a study of sensuality, a masterclass in control, the choreography so I could enhance my body while luring in those who watched me. I could see the men in the crowd becoming more and more aroused, their rowdy chants filling my ears sending a thrill of pleasure through me.

They want me, they all want to touch and have me, but they can't. This was my domain, my playground. I am the Queen of the Pole, and tonight I intend on giving them all even more of a shock, something to make them all gasp in disbelief. With each seductive move, each breathless spin, I draw them deeper into my world. My body arches and contorts, my muscles strain against the limits of my flesh. As the music reaches its climax, so do I.

With one final breathtaking move, I soar through the air as my body becomes one with the pole. The crowd erupts once more, their cheers echoing off the walls. Now at the top of the pole with my legs wrapped around it as I let go with my arms. Leaning back I curve my body around the pole as I grip it tightly between my thighs. My hands lift me and hold me up while I open my legs, extending them out from my body. Holding still a moment, I then let myself fall, slowly sliding down while I open my legs and spread them wide. I stop halfway down the pole and swing them around, flipping my body around the pole before opening them wide once more.

Moving my hand over my slit I start rubbing it slowly in time with the music. Hooking my left leg around the pole as I hold myself steady and take hold of the pole with my left hand. Extending my right leg so I am spread wide my right hand resumes rubbing my wet lips, parting them as I buck into my fingers, pushing them deep inside. Spread wide while holding the pole, with my fingers buried deep within me, I glance over at Angel, he was staring at me, meeting his stare I thrust my fingers hard into myself. Moving them in and out rapidly as I rub my palm against my clitoris, my excitement builds as I keep my stare on Angel.

I can feel the rush of energy as it surges through my body making me gasp and stretch. Pinching my clitoris, squeezing it hard as I twitch and spasm against the pole. I could feel my excitement brimming, knowing I was nearly ready to climax from my touch. My excited cream coats my fingers as I pull them from me. I moan erotically as I let myself drop to the stage, bucking wildly against the pole as I slide. As I descend the pole I leave a trail of my cream along the surface.

Reaching the stage I roll away from the pole rolling onto my back as I spread myself. Bucking my body against my fingers as I push them back in deep, hard fast thrusts while my other hand pulls on my nipples, squeezing my breasts while arching my back. Breathing heavily while on my back with my legs spread open towards the crowd, I continue fucking myself with my fingers knowing I was on the verge of coming. My fingers take me hard as they move rapidly in and out, I lift and thrust in time with my fingers and the with the music. Keeping my eyes on Angel as I feel myself lose control.

I feel the energy engulf me as I start to come, bucking and jerking as I pulse to my orgasm the power of my release makes me squirt, my juices spray onto the stage. I pulse and jerk as my body trembles from the sensation, tremors throughout my body as I yell out. My erotic screams are buried within the sound of the music as if part of the melody. Timed perfectly as my orgasm makes me shudder and curl my toes, stretching my body with pleasure. The aftershock tremors leave me unable to move for a moment as I recover and let my body calm.

As the music reaches its end, I can feel Angel's gaze burning into me and know he is transfixed. With one final stroke, I pull the shawl across my chest, breathing heavily as my body calms from what I just did. The crowd roars their approval, but it was Angel's reaction that I was waiting for.

Sitting up, I watch as he slowly stands from his chair. Making his way through the crowd towards the stage. My heart starts to race as he climbs onto it. His movements are graceful despite his obvious excitement. I can feel the energy burning from him, the chemistry that had been building between us since our very first encounter. I stand and extend a hand, beckoning him closer. He takes it, his grip firm but gentle, I pull him into me.

The crowd is loud in a frenzy of applause and whistles, but all I can focus on is him. His gaze is so intense and unwavering. I feel my cheeks flush with desire as our bodies press together. Pressing my naked body into him as I stare into his eyes, my body tingling from being so close to him. Silence falls as everyone in the club watches us. We remain locked in each other's embrace, breathing heavily. The silence in the club was deafening as if everyone had held their breath in anticipation of what would happen next. I lean in close to Angel, my lips brushing against his ear.

"Did you like what you saw, Angel?" I whisper.

My voice was husky with desire, wanting him to take me and fulfil all of my desires for him. I can feel him shudder as his grip on me tightens. It feels so good, making my insides flutter and my legs weak, with only his grip stopping me from falling.

"You have no idea," he says.

His voice is barely audible above the pounding of my heart. I can feel the heat burning from his body and it is almost painful to resist the urge to pull him closer, to lose myself in his touch. Slowly we separate, never taking our eyes off each other. The tension between us is electric, the air thick with desire. I lean forward moving my lips mere inches from his ear.

"Wait for me," I breathe.

My voice was still a husky whisper, he nodded saying nothing, his eyes told me he wanted me. He leaves the stage, I watch for a moment, the crowd erupts into a loud frenzy of shouts and cheers as he disappears amongst them. The men in the crowd are now all standing and throwing money onto the stage, a sea of notes surrounds me as I stand there enjoying their admiration. For a moment, I savour their adoration, the desire, the lust.

And then just as quickly, I step down from the stage, leaving them wanting more. Giving them just enough to keep them coming back for more, tomorrow night they'll be back. They'll be lining up at the door, their hearts and their wallets open and ready. I'll be right here waiting for them, ready to give them another show of a lifetime.

I walk to the edge of the stage into a waiting robe the bouncer is holding ready for me. The thunderous applause washes over me like a warm, sensual caress. I take a deep breath, savouring the energy of the crowd as they hang on my every move. The lights turn up and the music begins once more.

Making my way backstage, the other dancers dressed in varying states of undress, crowd around me, their faces flush with excitement and admiration. They knew the power I held, the control I wielded over the patrons and they envied it. Some of them would give anything to be in my shoes, to feel the rush of adrenaline and desire that coursed through my veins as I performed. I push through the throng of women, grateful for the brief reprieve from their attention.

My dressing room is a small cramped space, barely large enough for a mirror and a makeshift changing area. I strip off my robe and hang it on the back of the door, the cool air of the dressing room tickles my exposed body and I shiver deliciously. Now comes the part of the routine that I love the most, the ritual of getting dressed. I open my suitcase and pull out my soft, pale pink jumper, the same colour as my newly exposed nipples. As I slipped it on, I couldn't help but feel a sense of security of returning to some semblance of my old self.

The jumper was a symbol of my independence, of the life I lived outside of this club. It was a reminder that despite the power I held on stage; I was still just another girl trying to make her way in the world. I next chose a pair of worn-in blue jeans, the kind that hugged my curves just so. They're my favourite pair, the ones that make me feel sexy and confident.

I fasten the button and zip then reach into my suitcase pulling out a pair of black ankle boots. They are a bit scuffed, but they went with everything.

I take one final look at myself in the mirror, admiring the contrast between the innocent-looking jumper and the provocative jeans and boots. It was the perfect blend of sweet and sultry, a reflection of the complex woman I was beneath the surface. With a deep breath, I gather my things and make my way to the exit.

Despite working at the club, I didn't sleep with any patrons. I had never actually had sex with anyone. I was still very much a virgin. I had kissed and touched men and had them briefly touch my body for a second during a show, like tonight, though never anything more. I had gone as far as kissing and briefly touching under clothes with a guy, though again I wouldn't go any further. I hadn't even had a boyfriend, my shyness stopping me from dating anyone.

I used this to my advantage as my desire to have a man touch me, the lust all added to the sexual lure of my performance. I used my inner passion within my dances, each erotic move or turn was me expressing my pent-up sexual frustration. It bubbles under the surface always teasing me with my urges to finally let go and become a woman.

When on stage, I become a different Tallulah. All my inhibitions are left behind. The moment I step onto the stage an incredible feeling takes over, that of power and dominance. I love how men swoon over me, longing to touch my body. I was confident and daring, pushing the boundaries with being dirty on stage and my reputation had grown quickly. Tonight however I have blown that completely to another level. Yet the minute I left the stage, I shied away into a shell of insecurity and self-doubt, no longer confident.

This also meant that I had not progressed with Angel; I was too shy to make a move on him, too scared he would reject me. I met Angel on my first night here. He was really lovely. I was eighteen and lost in myself, of who I was and what I wanted from my life. My passion was dancing. I had just finished college and needed a job desperately.

I had arrived early for my 'audition, interview'. It was just after 4 pm and the club was closed though Angel was there. He let me in, introducing himself as 'part of the decor.' I laughed nervously as I didn't understand what he had meant, though didn’t want to seem stupid and ask. He welcomed me in and got me a drink, a large whisky. As I gulped it back, I shook from its bitter aftertaste as I swallowed. He laughed, clearly finding my reaction amusing, I put the glass down.

"You seem very young to be here. How old are you?" he said, drinking his drink in a single swift gulp.

His eyes glance at what I was wearing. I didn't know what to expect, so I had chosen a pair of PVC leggings which were so tight they showed the shape of my body as if they were my skin. Wearing a halter neck handkerchief top with tie fastenings, it was backless and the edge of my full, round breasts teased out of the sides. My abdomen is on display showing my tight stomach and muscles.

My long, black hair flowed freely down my back, like a waterfall. My black heels made me seem taller, only being 5'5" I was petite. However because of my long legs, with heels, I seemed much taller. Putting my hands firmly on my hips, I fire him a look as if to say, ‘Fuck You.’ Glaring at him fiercely I said.

"I'm eighteen and a half. You're presuming a lot." I continued looking at him.

His dark green eyes met my stare. I felt something flutter in my stomach. As his eyes moved down my body, I shuddered as I liked he was checking me out. He was a very intimidating, sexy figure of a man, pure muscle and oozed confidence and strength.

He was a man, my previous interests have been from boys my age, young and their bodies yet to mature, they did nothing for me. This was another reason I was still a virgin, my shyness and not finding anyone who had made me want to go further.

"So, what do you want me to do?" I asked firmly.

I was trying to sound older than my years and as though I wasn't feeling terrified and unsure of what would be expected of me.

"Oh, no I don't work here, no no. Mark, he's your guy," he said.

Angel nodded over to a large-built man who was sitting on the edge of the stage talking on his phone.

"Oh..... right. Thanks." I said smiling.

I walked over to Mark, waiting as he finished his call. He glanced at me, his eyes darting up and down.

"What's under it love?" he asked bluntly, he was referring to my outfit.

"Oh......... nothing.... sir," I answered quietly. He smiled as he looked over at Angel.

"Did you hear that?" he said. He didn't wait for him to answer, he looked back at me.

"How old? You look very young?" he said.

His eyes looked at me again, looking me up and down as he put his phone in his pocket.

"I'm eighteen and a half," I told him, slightly quivery from nerves.

"Right, you got ID?" He said and he chuckled slightly as he looked at me.

"Sure." I pulled out my photo ID from my bag and handed it to him.

He looked at it, pausing a moment, as he looked up at me.

"Tallulah? That's your name?" he asked surprised.

"Yes, Tallulah Bird," I said.

Still trying to sound confident, pulling my shoulders back and pushing my chest forward.

"Well, Tallulah, have you done anything like this before? Any stripping or dancing?" he asked.

"I am a dancer and I know how to use a pole, sir," I informed him.

"Really... Hmm, very nice?" he smiled again and rubbed his hands together.

"Yes, I studied dance and fine arts while at college. Therefore, I'm..." I started but he interrupted me.

"Right good. Nice. What about extras? We offer sex to clients at an extra cost, which pays you well. You game for that?" he stared at me.

"Oh no, no I.........." I say feeling panicked, not realising that was a possibility.

Hearing my answer, I could tell he was not impressed. Though there was no way I was going to do that.

"Shame, you could have been very popular," he said, he tutted loudly. Not hiding his clear annoyance at my refusal.

"Sorry, I .......... I just want to dance." I said.

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. I lowered my head, thinking my refusal had messed up my chance of the job.

"Oh dance you will, yes," he said, he nodded approvingly.

Realising then it hadn't, I looked at him.

"So, do I have to.......... eh….well get fully naked?" I asked.

"The girls do their own thing. They keep their pussy covered, but the rest is out. Keep the punters interested. You’ll start on the podiums, then if that goes well you can do the main stage." he told me.

He smiled at me and licked his lips again, a dirty smile filled his face.

"Ok, so what do I wear?" I asked I had so many questions.

"Look, love, put on some clothes, take 'em off, dance, done," he said.

He shook his head showing he was annoyed at my questions. Angel just sat quietly, I could feel his eyes on me and my insides felt tight as I could see he was taking in every inch of my body and face. I liked him watching me as I felt a flutter in my groin which made me fidget to try and surpress it.

"Right," I said quietly.

"Angel, come on, I need your opinion on this new lass. You wanna watch and give a vote?" he shouted.

My heart pounded hard as I watched him stand, he was certainly a mighty figure of a man, muscular and very appealing. Guessing his age I think mid to late thirties. He moved over to where Mark was sitting on the stage, glancing at me, he smiled.

"Does the lady mind if I watch?" he asked.

He looked right at me, staring into my eyes taking my breath away from his intense stare.

His green eyes stared right at me as though he was silently asking me if I minded him watching. His eyes were so deep, I felt myself getting excited as I gazed into them making my insides go wild.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

"Oh, it's fine." I smiled nervously, quickly looking away from him, feeling slightly embarrassed at my body's reaction to him.

"Right excellent. Ok dear, we’ll sit at this table, get on the stage and show us what you’ve got." Mark said.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and leaned it against a glass on the table. I could see he was going to film me. As he pressed record, he nodded at the barman, who turned on some music. An old jukebox in which each dancer had their special music to perform when on the main stage. He had chosen something at random for me.

As the music began I took a deep breath and adjusted my leggings and top making sure they hugged my curves and were sat properly on my body. Nerves raced through me like fire, but I reminded myself that this was my moment. With a nervous smile, I stepped onto the stage. The dim lighting cast an alluring glow on Mark and Angel's faces as they sat to watch. I noticed the barman was leaning forward on the bar, also watching.

The pounding bass of the music made my heart thrum in tandem. I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling the rhythm coursing through my veins and then I moved. My body was a living, breathing canvas as I slid and spun, arched and twisted, each movement flowing seamlessly into the next. Kicking off my heels as I danced, jumped and spun as my body stretched before regaining my footing and continuing to move. My arms moved through the air, fingers stretched and my hips swayed with a sensuality that left no doubt as to my intentions.

The pole awaits, beckoning me like a lover as my bare feet finally find purchase on its cool surface, I throw my head back in triumph. My body extends to the music, every movement in perfect harmony with the beat. While my body wraps around the pole, I pull on the ties holding my top to my body, letting it fall to the stage below. My breasts moved with me, as I continued to seductively slide along the pole and move to the music.

Knowing I had to remove my leggings, I wrapped my legs around the pole, gripping it within my thighs, pushing my leggings slowly down my bottom. Spinning myself over, using one arm to support my weight, I push them from my bottom and down my leg, swapping my arms, removing them from my other leg. I’m naked now and snaking up the pole, my movements fluid and timed perfectly as I performed spins, drops and twists which held my body in the air in various positions.

My nakedness being displayed in every angle possible, to Mark, Angel and the barman, as they all continued to watch me. They were all silent as the music slowed, my three-and-a-half minutes were nearly over. I slid down the pole as the song faded. I stood naked, putting my hands over my pussy to hide myself slightly, feeling very exposed and embarrassed standing naked in front of them. Angel stepped forward and climbed the stage to wrap a robe over my shoulders before quickly returning to their table. Feeling thankful, I quickly wrapped it over myself and sat on the edge of the stage, feeling more comfortable with my body covered.

I sat and waited to hear what they thought, their faces etched with surprise and for a moment utter shock covered their expressions as they stared at me. Even the barman seemed to be lost for words. I held their gaze, feeling a mixture of vulnerability and power coursing through me. Waiting for them to respond, seemed to take forever, the air was thick with anticipation as I sat there.

"Well," Mark finally said, his voice gruff with emotion. "I think you've got what it takes."

He took his phone and stopped the recording putting it on the table. My chest expanded as relief washed over me, hearing he liked what I did.

"Angel?" he asked, looking to him for confirmation.

Angel just nodded slowly, his eyes never left mine.

"I think you're exactly what we've been looking for,"

Mark said rubbing his hands together happily.

"Thank you both," I breathed, I gathered my clothes and Mark said to come back at 7 pm for my first show, Which I did.

Now, I am nineteen and Angel has watched me perform every night for nearly eight months. Yet, not once has he said or done anything with me since our first meeting. I have seen him watching me, and he has seen me watching him, catching each other's gaze. He watched my every performance, always in the corner, though he didn’t seem interested in making a move. It was driving me crazy.

I fantasised about him, longing for him to show me a sign he was interested. Yet nothing. I guessed he was thinking I was too young, not wanting to cause a problem with Mark and the club.

Another detail, when dancers finish their performances they are meant to parade around the club, letting the men see them and give them money, tips. Some threw it onto the stage and it would be collected by the bouncers who guard them during performances. When parading, dancers could wear a robe so the men would be less likely to touch their skin. Yet most of them didn't bother and walked around in just a thong or g-string, so the men could push the money into the waistband.

They normally left the stage after their performance to greet the crowd. This is also when they could be invited to go out the back for ‘extras’. The other dancers seemed to enjoy letting the men touch, feel, kiss and push their body parts into them. I however didn't. I refused to parade or offer any extras. I had my robe and wrapped it tightly as I left the stage, collecting any money they‘d thrown later. Mark hated that I wouldn't parade and offer extras to the patrons.

I may strip and dance erotically, but that was my limit. I refused him so many times. No one at the club knew I was still a virgin. I had deliberately kept this a secret. As I was quiet offstage and kept everything private, no one knew anything about my life, trying to keep my personal life and the club separate. Yet my personal life had nothing to tell, I had no one. My friends were the other dancers at the club and I have no family.

Taking a deep breath, I prepare myself, hoping I can be brave enough to do something tonight. Finding my courage, I grip the metal bar. I push the heavy bar of the fire exit, pushing and pushing the bar until it opens. The cool night's air hits my face like a slap, I shiver slightly, wishing I had thought to bring a jacket. But then I see him standing next to his motorcycle, a sexy leather-clad figure silhouetted against the neon lights of the club. A helmet tucked under his arm and as he sees me approach, he grins happily.

"Need a ride?" I hear as I look over to the shadowed figure.

Holding out the helmet, his voice was low and gravelly. I feel my insides going crazy as I take in his tall, broad frame. He looks so strong and confident, something about him makes me feel safe. I agree for him to give me a ride. Walking over to Angel, I take the helmet.

"Sure." My voice is a little shaky.

He tilts his head and nods at me, then with a fluid motion, he swings his leg over the bike and straddles it before kicking the stand up and settling into a comfortable position. I walk over, my boots clicking on the concrete and swing my leg over the bike behind him. Fastening the straps around my chin as I get comfortable. He reaches back and pulls me close so that my body is pressing against his back. I can feel the warmth of him through the thin fabric of my jeans. I press myself harder into him with my arms holding his waist, moving them inside his jacket. I could feel the strength of his body beneath my grip, the warmth of his body feels so comfortable and right.

"Hold on tight," he says, revving the engine.

And with that, he pulls away from the curb, the bike's tyres squealing as we peel out into the night. The wind whips through my hair, tangling it into a messy knot, but I don't care. I feel free like I'm flying, it's incredible. I barely knew Angel or where he was taking me, but I didn’t care. Because right now, I'm just enjoying the ride.

As we weave in and out of traffic, he leans hard, making me hold him tighter. As the city flies past us in a blur, I feel a sense of peace wash over me. For the first time in a long time, I don't feel like I'm drowning. I don't feel like I'm alone. And I don't feel like I'm just a stripper at a seedy club. I feel alive, and I feel wanted, for tonight at least, that's enough.

We end up at a small, dimly lit bar on the outskirts of town. It's the kind of place where you'd never expect to find someone like him, or me, but somehow it feels right. We stroll inside, the warmth of the place and the laughter of strangers enveloping us.

He leads me to a booth in the back corner, away from the crowds, and orders us drinks. As we sip our drinks, I study him. He's so different from the men I'm used to meeting. There's something about him that makes me think he's different. He makes me want to get to know him, to find out who he is.

"So," he says, setting down his empty glass, "What do you want to do with your life?"

It's a simple question but it catches me off guard. I've never been asked that before, not in this context. I take a sip of my drink, considering my answer.

"I don't know," I admit looking him in the eyes.

"I mean, I've always wanted to be a dancer. But lately, I just feel... lost. Like I'm just going through the motions."

He nods, understanding flashes across his face.

"And what about you?" I ask. "What do you want out of life?"

He shrugs, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

"I don't know," he says, his voice gruff. "I just want to find something real. Something that makes me feel alive, you know?"

And at that moment, I realise I wanted the same thing. I want him to be something real for me. He reaches across the table, taking my hand his grip firm but gentle.

"I've never been good at explaining how I feel," he admits. "But when I watch you... it's like everything else just fades away."

His words send a shiver down my spine and I can feel the warmth of his touch spreading through my body.

"You're just magnificent, majestic. How you dance and move your body..........well you know the power you hold when on stage," he says.

I listen and watch him.

"Tallulah, you are incredible," he says.

I smile feeling unsure of how to answer that.

We spend the rest of the evening talking, laughing, drinking. Time seems to lose all meaning in his presence. When the bar closes, he leans in close, his breath warm against my ear. I feel quite drunk, but my body still feels very much ready for whatever may happen next.

"Where do you live?" he whispers. "Do you want me to take you home?"

My heart skips a beat at his words. Home. That's the last place I want to be right now. But with him, I feel like I could be anywhere.

"Yeah," I breathe, "I'd like that."

He helps me onto the back of his motorcycle, my body pressing against his as we ride through the night. The wind whips through my hair again and I close my eyes, savouring the feeling of being so close to him. I don't know where we're going, or what will happen when we get there. But for now, all that matters is that I'm here with him.

We pull up outside what appears to be a modest apartment complex. He helps me off the bike and for a moment I'm nervous. As he leads me up to his door his hand is firmly entwined in mine, I can feel a newfound sense of confidence and self-assurance welling up inside me. He unlocks the door and steps aside, motioning for me to enter.

The apartment is small but cosy, with a worn leather sofa and a well-worn rug on the floor. There's a bookshelf filled with worn paperbacks and a small kitchenette in the corner. He turns to face me his eyes searching mine. There's an intensity in his gaze that I've not seen before. It's as if he's seeing right through me to the person I've always wanted to be. For the first time in a long time, I feel like maybe she is actually in there.

"Do you want to stay?" he asks softly. "Spend the night?"

And without waiting for my answer he steps forward, pulling me into his embrace. His lips find mine and we kiss, a slow, passionate dance that engulfs us both. As our kiss deepens I feel a spark ignite inside me, a fire. I knew without a doubt that with him, I could finally find my way. He guides me over to the sofa, his lips never leaving mine as he kneels in front of me.

He gently opens my jeans, pulling them down my legs revealing my bare skin beneath. His fingers trail along my inner thigh, sending shivers of anticipation coursing through my veins. With one swift movement, he yanks off my jeans baring me fully to him as he tosses them aside.

Then he's there, his warm, wet mouth enveloping my centre, I cry out, throwing my head back in ecstasy as his tongue laps at me, teasing and exploring every inch of my folds. His fingers find their way inside me, stretching and filling me in a way that feels both foreign and achingly familiar. I can feel the tension building within me, the urge to come overtaking every nerve ending. I reach down, running my fingers through his hair, encouraging him as he indulges in me.

His lips leave my flesh momentarily, only to return sucking harder and faster as I feel my excitement building. I arch my back, pressing my hips forward as I am now desperate for release. Then, with a cry that seems to echo through the entire apartment, I come. My body shuddered violently as wave after wave of pleasure washes over me. He doesn't let up for a moment, lapping and sucking at me until every tremor subsides.

Finally pulling back, his eyes meet mine, filled with an intensity that takes my breath away. He stands showing his erection straining against his jeans and without another word, he pushes me gently back into the sofa. I watch as he removes his jeans, showing me his splendid body. I am in awe seeing his firm shapes and the muscular thighs of his toned legs.

My eyes are drawn to his splendid erection which is now swaying in front of me, it is enormous.

His width makes me shudder as I yearn for him to stretch and fill me, he holds it watching me. His hand moves up and down his shaft as he moves towards me. I feel his weight pressing down on me as he positions himself between my legs. His hand cups my face, his thumb tracing my lips and then he's there, pressing against me. I arch my hips up, welcoming the hard end of him as he prepares to thrust inside me.

Feeling my body tense, I close my eyes, bracing myself ready as he pushes himself hard and fast, deep into my channel. The sudden force from him entering breaks my hymen, making me scream out and he kisses me hard, taking my pain as my insides throb against his length. He continues to pound into me as my screams echo beyond his kiss.

He is taking me so hard that the sensations fill me to my very core. Feeling his end pressing against my inner walls as I gasp for air. My body going wild from the sensation of his tremendous force. The sensation of being filled, being claimed by him was overwhelming and exhilarating.

He kisses me roughly, his teeth grazing my lips as he continues to pound hard and fast into me, each lunge our bodies slap together in a timed thrust. I feel my muscles tense and relax, my body learning the rhythm of his movements. I reach up, wrapping my arms around his neck as I hold on for dear life as we lose ourselves in the passion of our moment.

Outside, the city continues to hum, oblivious to the fierce, primal love-making taking place in this small apartment. But for us, it might as well be the only thing that exists. We are the centre of the universe, and our need for each other is all that matters.

As he picks up speed I feel my orgasm building, threatening to consume me. I tighten my grip on him, urging him faster, harder, deeper. He slows, his movements gentle and deliberate as he pulls back, just enough to look into my eyes, his breath hot against my skin.

"Do you want me to come in you?" he asks.

His voice was husky and low. I nod, my eyes never leaving his.

"Tell me," he whispers. "Tell me what you want."

I arch my hips up again, guiding him back inside me.

"I want you to come in me," I whisper. "I want to feel you."

And with those words, he loses control, his hips buck wildly as he cries out, his release spilling deep inside me. I moan around his tongue, kissing him hard as he continues to thrust, milking him until the last tremors of his orgasm fade away.

He collapses on top of me, his weight pressing me into the sofa, but I don't mind. I'm too consumed by the aftershocks, by the knowledge that I just shared something so intimate with him. His hair is sweaty and mussed, his skin flushed from exertion, and I can't help but trace my fingers along his jawline, feeling the roughness of his five-o'clock shadow.

He looks down at me with an expression of such raw desire that it takes my breath away.

"That was incredible," he whispers, still catching his breath. "Did I hurt you?."

I shake my head. His hand moves down to cup my breast, teasing my nipple through the fabric of my jumper.

"I want more of you. I want all of you," he says.

He rolls off me, propping himself up on one elbow, and I can't help but feel a pang of loss as his weight disappears. But then he looks at me expectantly, his eyes dark with lust. I smile up at him, feeling a shiver of anticipation run down my spine.

"What do you want me to do?" he asks.

His voice was rough with desire.

"Tell me what feels good."

I reach up, tracing a finger along his chin before trailing it down and over his Adam's apple to his chest. I watch as my touch sends shivers through him, making his muscles tense and relax.

"I want you to touch me," I whisper.

I guide his hand between my legs. "But I want you to take your time. Make it last."

His fingers are gentle as they explore me, teasing and circling my sensitive bundle of nerves. He leans down, kissing and sucking along my collarbone and I arch my back into his touch. His other hand finds its way up my side, cupping my breasts through my jumper and squeezing them gently.

The sensation of his skin against mine, the weight of his body and the feel of his lips and fingers all combine to create a cacophony of pleasure that makes it impossible for me to think straight. He continues to tease me. I wonder if I'll be able to handle much more. His touch is so intimate, so skilled, that I feel like I am melting into the sofa beneath us.

I want him to take control, to drive into me and claim me once more. But I also want this gentle exploration to go on forever. I'm torn between the need for release and the desire to savour every second of this exquisite foreplay. He senses my growing need and picks up the pace, his fingers moving in a steady rhythm as he presses against me. His mouth finds its way back to mine and I feel the sharp sting of his teeth as he bites down gently on my lower lip. I moan into the kiss, arching my back further.

I can feel the tension building inside me, the impending release coiling tight in my core. Just as I think I can't take anymore, he pushes a finger inside me, filling me with a single smooth stroke making me cry out, my body tensing around him as the sensation overwhelms me. He continues to thrust his finger in and out, matching his movements with his lips and hands until I'm lost in the sensation, my body trembling with the force of my orgasm. He pulls his finger free and rolls onto his back, panting heavily. I watch him, admiring the play of muscles across his chest and stomach, feeling a sense of contentment wash over me.

The sun is peeking through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room. It's only then that I realise how late it is. The early morning light tells me it must be close to dawn. He looks over at me, his eyes still clouded with desire and he smiles.

"Wow," he says, reaching out to run a finger down my cheek.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might even be ready to go home now." I laugh softly,

Feeling a small thrill at the thought of him riding me home.

"I can sort that." he smiles at me.

"Well, in that case, you should probably give me your number. You know, in case I ever want to do this again." I say cheekily.

He laughs, pulling out his phone.

"Of course. It's been a pleasure," he says.

He hands me his phone and I type my number in, letting it call my phone to give me his number too. Handing it back to him, he sits up and stretches languidly before pulling his jeans back on. I push my jumper down and pull on my jeans and boots. As we make our way towards the door, I can't help but feel a sense of sadness at the thought of leaving. But, there's a thrill of anticipation as well for the next time. Outside, the cool night air hits me hard again and I shiver slightly. Angel takes notice, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Are you cold?" he asks.

His voice is low from the memory of our passion. I shake my head leaning into his touch.

"No, I'm just... suddenly aware that I'm out here, and you're not inside me anymore," I say shivering.

He laughs, the sound echoing in the quiet street.

"Well, I can't very well ride you home if I'm inside you," he teases, pressing a lingering kiss to my temple. I close my eyes, relishing the feel of his lips against my skin.

"And besides," he continues, "I'm sure you'll find someone else to keep you warm."

I open my eyes and look up at him.

"There's only one person who could ever keep me warm the way you did tonight," I tell him honestly.

His expression softens and he cups my face in his hands.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he says.

Holding my face, his thumbs brushed across my cheekbones.

"I had a wonderful time with you," he adds.

I nod, knowing that I'll never forget the way he felt inside me and the way he made me feel. Tonight was special, so special and Angel had no idea.

"I'll keep your number handy," I say.

Trying to sound casual as if I didn't long for him to just take me over and over. Pondering with the thought of telling him I was a virgin, I stopped myself. He leans down and presses a soft kiss to my lips before pushing my helmet down. He then turns and starts the bike. I jump on and he quickly takes to the road with such ease and control that I could easily let go and know I would still be safe, but I didn't. I enjoy holding onto Angel, feeling his firm muscles under my hands. The feel of his body under me as I wrap myself around him, he felt so warm and right.

The icy chill of the wind whips through my hair and my heart beats in time with the throbbing of the engine beneath us. His strong hands grip the handlebars as he steers us through the night, the city lights painting the road in a kaleidoscope of colours. My body pressed against his back, our hips moved in rhythm with the bike's, it felt so right, so perfect. I hold on to him tighter, refusing to let go, refusing to let this moment end. In just one night, the way he made me feel, the connection we shared...it's something so special, yet he was still blissfully unaware.

Arriving at my apartment, I long to invite him in and let him indulge me further. As I get off his bike, I turn and he is off. I watch him ride away, the pink and orange glow of the sky reflecting off the chrome of his motorcycle. Angel, with his tattooed arms, his broad shoulders and that mischievous smile that makes my heart skip a beat, was gone. I can't help but feel a longing as he disappears around the corner, wondering when I will see him again.

My body still humming from our encounter, every muscle sore in the most wonderful way possible. I climb into bed, pulling the covers up to my chin and sigh contentedly. Even though I was exhausted, I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep yet. My mind kept wandering back to him and the way he felt inside me. I longed to feel that again, to feel him.

I lay there relishing as my mind let me recap our evening, enjoying the moments again as my body enjoyed the rush of the memories we’d created. I wonder if he had felt it as he penetrated me, taking my virginity in one fast and powerful thrust of his enormous length.

The memory in my mind, coupled with the tight aching deep inside me, is also a reminder of where his giant member had been pumping only half an hour before. I relish the feeling of my aching body, one of satisfaction and contentment as I drift off to sleep, my mind filled with Angel and how he has made me a woman using his almighty hard pole.

My name is Tallulah. I am no longer a virgin. I am a powerful woman who is now the Queen of Angel’s Pole.

End. 💋

Published 
Written by FukFox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments