Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That's Why They Call it a Cockpit

"First-class service in the friendly skies!"

50
31 Comments 31
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Just a fun, raunchy piece of fiction that I hope you enjoy!"

“Sally, do you have our girl selected yet?” Captain David Reid asked his head flight attendant. He was sitting in the cockpit with his co-pilot, First Officer Link Wells. They were getting the plane ready for takeoff for their flight to the Virgin Islands.

Sally, a lovely buxom brunette, just smiled. “I have one in mind, captain,” she said seductively. “Reddish-brown hair, blue eyes, nice tits, and a sexy ass. She’s in seat 3B. I will ask her once we are up in the air and I get all the drinks taken care of for the First-Class passengers.”

Link smiled, “Nice going, Sally!”

Once in the air, Sally approached the woman, who looked to be about mid-twenties. Personally, she didn’t care about age, but she knew the captain liked fresh meat.

“Excuse me, Miss Cassie Dunleavy? The captain wanted me to extend an invitation to you to see the flight deck,” Sally remarked.

“Oh, well, sure, that sounds exciting,” Cassie replied. “I’d love to.”

Cassie followed Sally up to the door and waited for the captain to let them inside.

“Captain Reid, First Officer Wells, this is Miss Cassie Dunleavy,” Sally made the introductions.

“Hello, Cassie,” the captain said smiling. “Leave us for now, Sally. Come back in about 15-20 minutes.”

She raised an eyebrow and laughed, “Sure thing, Captain.”

Once Sally departed, the captain invited Cassie to sit in the jump seat so he could explain all of the features of the aircraft.

Cassie was enjoying this unexpected adventure when she noticed that the captain and the co-pilot had both taken their cocks out of their pants.

“Um, what’s going on here?” Cassie asked uncomfortably.

“That’s why they call it a cockpit,” Link chuckled. “We take our cocks out for a pretty lady each flight. What happens next is up to you. You can watch us masturbate or you can take care of us however you wish.”

“Don’t you have to fly the plane?” Cassie asked innocently.

“Autopilot, my sweet girl,” David said. “Now, how about you slide those panties off and sit on Captain Dave’s lap. My cock wants to be inside your cunt.”

Cassie debated for a moment. On one hand, this was totally inappropriate. On the other hand, perhaps she could negotiate for some frequent flyer miles afterward. Besides, both cocks were fairly big, and she’d been going through a bit of a dry spell lately.

“Sure, why not,” Cassie said, feigning reluctance.

Captain Dave grinned, “Atta girl. Take off that blouse so I can see your tits.”

It was clear to Cassie that this wasn’t going to be the classiest fuck she’d ever had. But she’d be able to cross join the mile-high club off her bucket list. She took off her top, and bra exposing her round, perky breasts, and asked, “Who’s first?”

Link smiled, “We flipped a coin before take-off, and looks like I get sloppy seconds today. I’m just gonna stroke my cock while you ride the friendly skies with Captain Dave.”

Dave lifted her skirt to find her naked underneath. “Looks like someone forgot her panties today,” he chuckled as he rubbed his fingers along her slit. “Fuck, baby, you’re already wet! Back right up onto my lap so Link can watch your tits bounce while you ride me, sugar,” he instructed.

Cassie backed up and heard Captain Dave moan as she slid right down onto his rigid shaft. “Fuck, baby, you’re so tight! How old are you darlin’?” he asked as he grabbed her hips and pulled her all the way onto his lap.

Cassie answered, “I’m twenty-two.”

“Damn, you feel tight as a virgin!” Dave remarked as he reached a hand around to twist a nipple, making Cassie moan loudly.

Link stroked slowly while he watched Dave fill up the young, tight pussy. He actually never minded going second since watching live porn mere inches from his face made him extremely aroused. “Fuck her cunt hard, Dave,” Link encouraged the pilot.

Cassie realized that if she wanted to cum, she’d have to take matters into her own hands, literally. She reached down and rubbed her clit while Captain Dave thrust hard and deep into her pussy. The combination of the friction of his thickness pounding into her, and her own clever fingers stimulating her clit just right, was about to cause a very satisfying climax.

Link watched as his pal fucked the shit out of the hot little cockpit slut (a term he came up with) and had to ease up on his own cock so he wouldn’t miss out on his turn.

Cassie panted and arched her back, then cried out, “Fuck me harder, Captain Dave!” Then she came like a faucet, her nectar spraying all over Dave’s legs.

Sally grinned to herself on the other side of the doorway. She knew Dave’s turn was almost over, then it would be Link’s turn and her services would be required.

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

Dave moaned and grunted while he shot his load into Cassie, “Fuck, yeah, take my cum, you fucking cum slut!”

As Dave and Cassie were catching their breath, Sally re-entered the cockpit.

“Right on time, Sally,” Link said slyly.

Cassie frowned, “Am I having sex with her too?”

“Of course, sweetie, it’s part of the deal,” Sally said seductively. “I’m going to lay back on Captain Dave’s lap with my legs open. You’ll eat my pussy while Link fucks your cum-filled cunt.”

Cassie had never tasted a woman before, but this would give her one more thing to cross off on her list.

Saying nothing, she turned around to give Link access to her pussy as her nectar, mixed with Dave’s cum, started running out of her.

“Fuck that’s hot,” Link said as he probed her wet hole with his fingers. “Time for your co-pilot to make you scream. But no worries, Sally’s cunt will help muffle your cries.”

Cassie leaned over to take her first taste of pussy. It surprised her to realize that she wasn’t at all repulsed but, rather, very turned on. With no actual practice, Cassie just licked and sucked Sally’s clit the way she knew felt good on her own lady parts. Sally moaned, so Cassie was encouraged to dive in deeper.

Dave played with Sally’s enormous breasts while Cassie pleasured her pussy. Then Link rammed his cock into Cassie’s wet hole.

He pumped hard, with little finesse, as he called her filthy, vile names. “Take it all, you little cock whore! I’m gonna fuck your cunt harder than it’s ever been fucked! You’re going to be sore for days, you slutty little bitch! You’re just a cum dumpster for my thick jizz! Milk this cock, you dirty fuck toy!”

While Cassie wasn’t impressed with his technique, she had to give him props for coming up with some rather creative ways to degrade her. He wasn’t kidding, she was gonna be sore, but she was too busy enjoying Sally’s sweet pussy to care.

“God, yes, baby girl, lick Mommy’s pussy,” Sally cried out. “I’m gonna fucking cum in your mouth!”

Sally bucked like a mare while she sprayed her sweet juices in Cassie’s mouth. Sally’s orgasm seemed to be the cue that it was time for Link to pull out of Cassie’s pussy and slide into her ass.

“Jeez, Link, at least spit on her asshole before you push that thick meat into her back door!” Sally chided.

“I’m already in this bitch, and she seems to be taking it up the ass just fine,” Link said crassly.

Dave was hard again and dumped Sally off his lap so he could thrust his cock into Cassie’s mouth while Link pounded into her ass.

In a see-saw motion, one cock in and one cock out, they spit-roasted their cockpit slut until they both exploded. Link filled her ass, while Dave shot his load down Cassie’s throat.

When they were done with her, Sally snuck her into the First-Class lavatory to help her get cleaned up. “You doing okay, Cassie?” she asked kindly.

“Yes, thanks,” Cassie answered.

“If you’d like, I could return the favor for you. You know, lick your pussy till you cum,” Sally suggested.

Cassie grinned, “Well, I wouldn’t say no!”

“Hop up on the counter and spread those legs for me. It’s time for Mama Sally to soothe her baby girl’s well-used pussy,” Sally instructed.

Cassie did exactly that, as Sally licked and sucked, and then she did some amazing little thing with her tongue that caused Cassie to pant and moan.

“Oh, God, this feels so good!” Cassie cried out. “God, yes, please don’t stop!”

Sally had no intention of stopping until the cockpit slut got her reward. She continued her delicious assault on Cassie’s clit and pink folds until she arched her back, cried out, and came hard, filling Sally’s mouth.

Sally kissed Cassie deeply, sharing her cum, and then gave the young woman a sharp slap on her mound.

“I need to check on my other passengers, sweetie. You get yourself back together and I’ll bring you a drink,” Sally cooed.

Moments later, back in seat 3B, Cassie sipped her Woodford Reserve over ice. Now that she had discovered she actually enjoyed being with a woman, this opened things up considerably for her. She used the free messaging service on board to send a quick text to her friend, Brenda.

Pilot, Co-Pilot, and Flight Attendant all checked off my list. That’s twenty-seven different occupations fucked! Way ahead of you, girl! And now that I’ve had a woman, I’m going to broaden my horizons!

Brenda texted back.

How the fuck did you manage all three? I’m so jealous!

Cassie smiled and wrote back before it was time to land.

Who knew this group was kinky as fuck? Apparently, they pick a chick to play the cockpit slut every flight. I just happened to be the lucky girl chosen for the task. And, I found out firsthand why they call it a cockpit!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments