Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hooters Girl

"A late lunch on his expense account escalates beyond his wildest fantasies"

34
4 Comments 4
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My job involves a lot of travel, and a lot of that travel takes me to college towns or, at least, cities that have very large universities, the kind that play big-time football. Let’s put it that way. As such, I have a deep expense account that reimburses me almost carte blanche for tabs at sports bars and strip clubs, now and then if I’m discreet and the name isn’t too obvious.

I’m a frequent guest at Hooters, in other words. And really, I do enjoy the food there. And the beer. It’s a very reliable experience, as they say in my line of work. You have great, greasy chicken wings (and other bar food), super cold American lagers, and 29 TVs all blaring sports. The waitresses are, for me, literally a garnish. Don’t get me wrong, Hooters Girls are fun, especially because when they have the time, they will sit down with you and write their name on the tab, circle it with a heart, and let you have the idea that they are flirting with you. If you visit a Hooters in off-peak hours, usually early afternoon, you get even more attention.

This past Tuesday was one such occasion. I finished a partner meeting early and, with the extra time, went to a nearby Hooters to grab some wings and beer. Now, here's what you need to know. First, I am an alcoholic (quite functioning, thanks for your concern). And second, I take antidepressants. Both conditions combine to have a neutralizing effect on my dick. I’ve gone whole weeks where I’ve been masturbating on the line with a phone sex girl, even getting blowjobs and/or fucking an escort, without coming. Ladies, guys fake it, too, is what I’m saying.

So when I popped into the Hooters and sat down, I had a lot of lust that Mr. Happy needed to disperse. That’s when Tonda sat down. Gorgeous. Bottle blonde. Huge tits. And that sexy stripper name that all Southern girls seem to have. Something about Tonda just did it for me. I was instantly hard, all the way out of the fly of my boxers and down the right leg of my pants. Tonda sat down to make small talk; I said I was just having a beer, but I might get food later. I wanted to string out this visit so she would keep bringing her cute, orange-spandex-clad butt back to my booth and jiggle and wiggle and giggle while she asked if I needed anything else.

After my second beer, Tonda returned, and I asked for another (huge) mug of their coldest draft and an order of a dozen wings. She came back with my beer and the food and sat there as we chatted since there was no table to look after other than mine. It was about 3 p.m. We talked life. Very down-to-earth. I asked Tonda if she was in school at the big state U. nearby. No, she said, writing a phone number on my tab and tucking it back under my beer mug. She was thinking about going back to community college. Meantime she was trying to get into modeling. My eyes widened because I knew that code word.

Just then, as I took a huge bite of a drumette, I felt a sensation in my pants that I had never felt before. It felt like I was peeing. Except … you can stop pee, and I couldn't stop this. And it was sticky. Oh my fucking God … I hadn’t felt sticky linen like this since I was a teenager … all of that built-up tension, and my rapturous lust for Tonda, came splurting out.

Tonda saw my eyes widen and roll back, and then my face flushed. “What …?” she asked, half-smiling, but a little concerned, like she might have to call an ambulance or something.

As I finished coming in my pants, I slowly put down the chicken bone, wiped my mouth with the napkin, and stood up. My dick was still hard and still pointed straight out the front of my khakis. There was a huge, damp streak down the right leg. Tonda placed both hands on the booth table and sat there, slack-jawed, gazing at me.

AntonellaLombard
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaLombard

“Where are your restrooms,” I said.

Tonda gestured to the back, still locking my gaze. I took the bar tab and marched to the restroom as if I wasn’t sporting a full erection with ejaculate all down the front of my pants.

In the restroom, I went into a stall, closed the door, and pulled out my cell phone. I texted the number Tonda wrote on the receipt.

“You made me cum in my pants.”

Instantly I saw that she was typing a reply.

“Good,” she replied.

“I’m in the restroom right now finishing myself off,” I said. My heart was pounding.

“Hot,” Tonda said. “I’m so fucking wet.”

“Good girl,” I replied, thinking to myself, Please, please don’t let this be the end of the chat.

It wasn’t.

“Are U still hard,” Tonda replied.

“Like a rock,” I said.

“OMG FUUUCK,” she texted. Then, “Pet that cock for me. Stroke it 4 me.”

“I am,” I said.

“And tell me when U cum,” she replied.

I waited for a moment, then texted, “About 2 shoot.”

“Cum on the wall,” Tonda replied.

I turned to the aluminum stall divider and pumped my dick, flinging more cum all over it, trying to control my breathing and any sounds I was making as I didn’t know if someone would walk in. I finished my orgasm in total silence, then I took a picture of it, with my dick in the frame, and texted that to Tonda. I gave her a thumbs-up emoji for ironic emphasis.

“Now look what U made me do,” I texted.

“That is SO hot,” Tonda said.

I decided to go for it. “Do you want to fuck?” I replied.

“Yes,” she said. “Hotel and gift?” Another code word I recognize.

“$900, 2 hrs?” I replied. I always book hookers for two hours; I like the pillow talk. “Airport Sheraton, room 319.”

“OK, we can do this tonight,” Tonda replied.

She would end her shift at 7 p.m. I caught her glance as I left the restroom and walked back to my table. Tonda was waiting at the bar to take a beer to another customer, tapping her tennis shoe on the rail like she was waiting for bad news from a doctor. She looked like she needed a cigarette badly. We only briefly made eye contact, but her eyes absolutely blazed. I literally wrote a $900 tip on the tab and left it for her, hoping to God she wouldn’t just take the receipt and post it to social media and keep it. It actually went through. I later got a text message from the credit card company and approved the charge. Then I bolted. The dining room was getting more people from the post-work crowd, some of them even women, and I didn’t want to escalate the situation and end up thrown out or arrested.

That evening about 7:20, I got a call from the lobby; it was Tonda. An instant later, there was a knock at the door. She was wearing a baggy tracksuit and a baseball cap. She looked like a pornstar who was about to get on a plane. Tonda unzipped her jacket to show me that, underneath, she was completely naked. I was wearing a bathrobe, unbelted, with my dick hanging out of it. She wrapped me up in a deep, probing kiss right there in the door. I grabbed her wrist, and we practically ran to the bed, almost laughing. It was so fucking exciting. Tonda didn’t just want to fuck me for money. She wanted to fuck me, she was so turned on. “I would have fucked you for free,” she laughed later.

Tonda pushed me down, flung aside my robe, and started kissing my hairy chest and tummy, working her way slowly to my cock. She told me she had to put a stack of napkins down her tights because her pussy was so uncontrollably wet it was starting to show all the way through her tight shorts. That really got me going. My dick sprang to full hardness in her soft hand, and we had two incredible hours together on my company’s dime.

Published 
Written by sexobjex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments