Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perks of Moving

"Never thought moving would have such a fun perk."

26
27 Comments 27
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you JWren for taking the time to read and edit my story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Your editing truly brings my work to life"

Jerry and I finally sold our house and bought another all in the same week. We chose an older property with the purpose of reducing it to a shell of bare walls and floors and rebuilding it to our design.

I had it all worked out in my head. I know, dangerous — but still fun. I knew exactly what I wanted and that included a designer kitchen and bathroom. What I needed was a contractor to work with me and understand what I needed. 

My realtor was a great help with that, putting me in touch with the perfect firm. The contractor, Frank was nice, very easy to work with, and he organized the larger supplies and fitments. My job was getting smaller items like light fittings and faucets, and any special fixtures I wanted. We’d made a decent profit selling the old house and hubby told me that the sky was the limit. Great! I had no problem spending money.

I’d hoped all the major work would be done before we moved in but no such luck. Floors were laid and cabinets and countertops were in. But that was it. Everything else would have to be done after we’d moved in. 

On moving day, I had the pleasure of watching four fit young men in action. As they finished loading the truck, and I’d nearly stopped drooling, Jerry drove me over to the new house to wait for them. The contractors were already working and we were also expecting a new living room suite to arrive that day. 

I showed the removal guys where to put everything and they unloaded in quick time. Of course, in the middle of it all, the furniture guys arrived. They brought in the suite and were rapidly on their way, soon to be followed by the four fit young men. By then, I felt exhausted yet there was so much left to do.

Jerry made a couple of trips to the old house to collect valuables that we hadn’t put in the truck. After only three years in the old property, we’d sure accumulated a lot of stuff and, because we’d downsized, I had no idea where it was all going to go.

As the days went by, it was difficult to put anything away because the house was being worked on. The master bathroom was a major construction — oh my goodness, was it ever! Dust all through the house, a real mess, and I guessed I’d need a crew to come in and totally clean my house before we could think about putting things away. Anything that was not a necessity was left in boxes, including clothes. We’d become used to living out of boxes at the old place for a couple of weeks and now we were doing it again. It really sucked, but I told myself it would be worth it. 

I’d also promised Frank that I wouldn't look at the bathroom until it was finished. Boy, that was hard — well, you’d be curious wouldn’t you? — but a promise is a promise and he was so dang cute I didn't want to disappoint him. Anyway, I like surprises.

It took just over two weeks before the bathroom door was eventually opened for me to see. When I walked in, I nearly cried: it was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I couldn't help but give Frank a big thank you kiss. He blushed and I guess he was shocked. Too bad Jerry was there or I would have shown Frank a real kiss and then some! You’ve probably guessed by now that I get quite horny around guys.

Anyway, the bathroom was finished and the kitchen was nearing completion, too. It took two more days and then a few loose ends were tidied and the contractors were finished. After a month of them arriving every morning at eight, I kind of missed them, especially Frank. He was very good looking... but married and so was I. Hmm…

Dust had settled all over the house and I had no idea where to even start cleaning. I was totally overwhelmed and proposed getting in a cleaning crew. Fortunately, Jerry was in total agreement and, when he went to work the next day, I phoned around and found a firm with a good reputation. I wanted reliable workers and certainly didn’t want to follow them all over the house, checking what they’d done or not done.

The cleaners were able to schedule me for the next day and said they’d send three women and a guy for any heavy lifting. I was happy about that — he could carry our boxes from one room to another.

At seven in the morning, they arrived. Argh! I was so tired I’d overslept. I tugged on a robe and raced to open the door. I blurted apologies for not being ready but they all smiled, telling me not to worry. I suddenly realized that in my haste to open the door, my robe had fallen open. I wore nothing underneath and I guess that’s why they smiled so much, especially the guy. Great start, eh?

I felt my face was as red as my hair and I struggled to keep the robe wrapped around my naked body. Truthfully, with a 38DD bust, it wasn’t an easy task. The guy introduced himself as Bill and with a lot of embarrassed mumbling, I told them to go ahead and get started with their work.

By the time I’d quickly showered and put on shorts and a top, they’d started moving furniture and washing windows, doors, floors, everything. They surely were a top-notch company. 

Two ladies had started in my bedroom and when I walked in, they were in the midst of making my bed. Everything looked so fresh and clean. All the dust had gone and it actually smelt good.

I had curtains to hang but I would need help securing the rods. I asked Bill if he would mind helping and he offered me the sexiest of smiles. "Of course not,” he said and I felt that familiar lusty tingle. With so much work to do, sex really shouldn’t have been on my mind, least of all with one of the cleaning crew. But, hey, that’s me!

Trying to concentrate on what needed to be done, I opened a closet and reached for the rods and curtains. Unfortunately, items started falling off the shelf and, as I ducked, I felt hands on my hips, pulling me clear. 

Turning, I looked at Bill — and time stood still. I was aware of his strong hands on my waist while I looked into his captivating dark brown eyes set under bushy eyebrows.  

“Are you okay?”

His deep voice brought me back to my senses and I stepped back out of his grasp, stammering, “Yes, yes… thank you,” but thinking I really wanted to fall into his arms. 

“It’s a good job you were close by,” I said. “I might have been hurt. Thanks for saving me.”

“My pleasure,” he smiled and stooped to pick up a rod. “I’ll screw the fittings over the window while you put your curtains on the rod. Okay?”

I nodded and we both got to work. When I handed him the rod to put up, our hands touched and it was like an electric shock, a bolt from the blue. We instantly looked at each other and I saw desire in his eyes but I again stepped back and watched him finish the task, gazing lustily over his broad back and tight butt.

Bill then asked if there was anything else I needed. Boy, was there ever! But I managed to tell him, “No thanks, not right now.” 

He turned to leave the room and I quickly said, ”But thank you, Bill, for all your help.” I inhaled deeply, expanding my chest and knowing my hard nipples were visible within my top. “It’s much appreciated.” 

“Anytime," he said, staring at my breasts and again dazzling me with a beautiful smile before he walked away. 

I occupied myself for the rest of the day, emptying boxes and putting things in their new places, before the women announced they were finishing but would return tomorrow. Bill had some tidying to do before he left.

The women had been gone only a couple of minutes when Bill came to me with that look of desire on his face. Without speaking, he put his hands on my face and kissed me. Not a peck but a long sensual kiss. My stomach churned, my heartbeat galloped, my knees went weak — and I knew there was no turning back. 

As we kissed, he gradually moved me backward until I was pressed against a wall. He lifted one of my legs and I locked it around his waist while he eased fingers inside my shorts and worked up my inner thigh. Now I remembered that I’d been in such a hurry dressing, I hadn’t bothered with panties. With no barrier, his fingers touched my juicy pussy and he stroked up and down my slit, making me even wetter. Satisfied I was ready and willing, he inserted two fingers and pressed his thumb on my back entrance. 

Wedged against the wall, I clung on to Bill’s neck while he finger-fucked fast and deep. He kissed me, probing my mouth with his tongue and almost matching the in-and-out rhythm of his fingers.

I was soon trembling, heading swiftly for an orgasm like I’d never had before. I thought for sure I would fall over but Bill held me tight, continuing to work his magic deep inside and rubbing my clit. I came hard and loud, the sensations coming in wave after glorious wave until I was a rag doll. I couldn't stand any longer. 

Bill carried me to my bed and pulled off my shorts as I lay back, still shaking. He quickly removed his pants and uniform shirt before climbing aboard and spreading my legs. Bill licked up my inner thighs, catching each drop of juice seeping from my drenched pussy, till he reached my open flower. I waited for him to savor the most delicious nectar of all.

As he sucked on my clit, I convulsed, writhing and tightly gripping the sheets while I groaned and moaned. Bill knew exactly what he was doing and he had total control over me. He moved up my body, pausing only to kiss and suck my proud nipples, and his erection nudged at my opening. My pussy was begging for him but he teased me, barely parting my lips with his purple helmet. When he finally popped inside, I automatically raised my hips toward him, desperately wanting his total length. I needed him so badly but Bill wasn’t to be hurried, again letting me know he was in control.

With his dome still nestling teasingly between my petals, he maneuvred into a kneeling position and put my ankles onto his shoulders before wrapping his arms around my taut thighs. He lifted me and his cock drove deep into my depths, stretching me. Finally — at last! — he fucked hard and fast, pounding into me with maniacal urgency. 

Orgasms came so fast I couldn’t tell where one ended and another one started. He was so hard, I could feel his veins pulsating along his thick shaft, but he clearly wasn’t ready to climax. He seemed simply content to continue fucking me with long, powerful strokes and I wasn’t about to complain. However, he abruptly withdrew and I gasped when he flipped me over, pulling me up onto my knees. With my ass high in the air, his cock filled me once more. Grasping my hips, he resumed ramming my well-used pussy. I knew I’d be sore after this pummelling but it would certainly be worth it.

I felt his grip tighten, his cock expand enormously deep within my sheath, and I knew he was getting near. He slammed furiously into me, again and again, until he growled like a bear and I felt his cum spurting and flooding my pussy. Again that sent me over the edge and I came one last time. My knees couldn't hold me any longer and I slumped forward, panting, and Bill flopped on top of me. We were both totally spent. 

We moved to rest side-by-side, Bill holding me tight and fondling my breasts until it was nearly time for Jerry to arrive home. I needed a shower so that I didn't smell like I’d just had the best fuck of my life.

Bill kissed me, put his uniform back on, and said he would see me tomorrow. 

I grinned. “I’ll be waiting.” 

MargaretRogers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaretRogers

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments