Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cleaning Out Jan's Pipes

"Jan widowed and horny fucks handyman Roy"

112
17 Comments 17
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Jan, sixty-one years old and widowed, had hired Roy a few months earlier to help her in setting up her new house. Roy, fifty years old and a handyman, did several odd jobs for her, installing some new lights, hanging a television on the wall, and painting those types of things.

One day Jan, talking to Roy while he's installing her new kitchen faucet. Confides in him "that ever since Roger died two years ago it was difficult to meet men her age. Even though Roger was her second husband, it had been over twenty-five years since she had dated and she wasn't sure about how to go about it."

Roy suggested she try one of the online dating websites. "That's how everyone does it these days."

She replied, "that online dating wasn't really her style, and that she was really just wanting someone for sex."

Roy, surprised and aroused by her response, wasn't really sure how to answer her. Jan, an older but attractive woman, had a pretty face and nice big tits that Roy really enjoyed looking at. Some days, she would wear low-cut blouses and bend over a lot so he couldn't help but see her tits.

Roy, naïve, knew now that she was really trying to get his attention. Jan, a retired corporate executive, was used to getting her way, and it appeared she wanted her way with him.

A little nervous but aroused, Roy tried to hide that he was developing a hard-on while he was lying on his back installing the faucet. But unfortunately, he had a pretty large cock, and the bulge was appearing in his shorts. Jan, noticing the bulge, became aroused and started slowly rubbing her crotch through her tight yoga pants.

This only further aroused Roy, and the bulge continued to grow more. Jan was so turned on that a wet spot appeared in the crotch of her white yoga pants. Horny, but a bit embarrassed, she excused herself and say, "that she had to go to the bathroom."

Roy thought to himself, "thank God she left I was feeling horny but uncomfortable."

Roy, married to Shelly for twenty-five years, was always a faithful husband, but the last few years Shelly was uninterested in sex and Roy masturbated more and more to fight back the urges.

After being gone for a few minutes, Jan yelled, "Roy, can you please come here and help me with something?"

Roy finished tightening up the faucet and hurried to see what she may need. She was in her bedroom and the door was cracked, so he looked in. She was sitting on her bed.

"Come in, Roy, and close the door!" she demanded.

"I'm sorry Jan, I didn't mean to offend you out there, it's just been a while since, you know Shelly and I…" he pleaded.

She interrupted him, "Shut up, Roy. I hire you to help me take care of my needs around here, right? "

"Yes, ma'am, you do, and you've been a very good customer. " He pleaded. Afraid she was going to stop using him for her projects.

"You're not taking care of all of my needs! Now take out the big fat cock and take care of all of my needs!" she yelled.

Shocked but aroused, Roy dropped his pants and pulled his fat cock out.

Nervous, he thought to himself, "God I'm horny and Shelly will never know. She just thinks I'm over here working. "

Also, he had never had a woman demand she fuck him. It really turned him on.

"Roy, bring that big, beautiful cock over here and let me suck it." She said.

Roy went over, as she was still sitting on the bed, and put his cock right in front of her face. She put her hand on it and started slowly stroking.

"Roy, you've been keeping this from me. I didn't realize you had such a big, beautiful cock. I would have made my move on you much earlier.," She laughed.

She then licked the head while she used her other hand to rub her clit.

"God that feels good Jan. It's been a while since I've had it sucked. And you suck it oh so good." he moaned.

PrincessRall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessRall

She sucked it for a few more minutes and took it out of her mouth.

"My clit is good and wet, Roy. Get over here and lick it and make me cum!" she demanded.

She then took off her yoga pants and panties and slid up on the bed and spread her legs. She then spread her lips so her clit was good and open and ready to be licked.

"Lick it, Roy! Make me cum!" she yelled.

He got down between her legs and started flicking her clit with his tongue while pushing on her g-spot with his finger.

"God Roy, that feels so good. So much better than my vibrator." She moaned.

After a few minutes, she yelled, "I'm going to cum! Keep licking, Roy! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Oh yes!"

She started to spasm and shake as she came hard and ground his face into her cunt.

"I wanna ride you, Roy! I wanna ride that big fat cock! Get on the bed!" she demanded.

Roy lay on the head of the bed. She straddled him and grabbed a bullet vibrator, and stuck it on her clit. She then pressed her hands on his shoulders and started grinding on his cock.

After a few minutes, she yelled, "I'm going to cum, Roy! I'm going to cum!".

He then started thrusting hard up into her cunt.

"I'm cumming Roy! I'm cumming!" she yelled.

He could feel her spasm inside and her cum was running down his balls.

"Fuck me over the bed, Roy. It's been so long, Roy! Make me cum again!" she demanded.

She got up and bent over the bed, her fat ass was up in the air. He stuck his cock in and started pumping.

"That's good Roy. You fuck me so good," she said.

He then grabbed both hips and started pumping harder.

"Oh God Roy, you're hitting my spot! You're going to make me cum again!" she shouted.

He pumped harder and smacked her fat ass.

"I'm cumming Roy! I'm cumming! I'm going to squirt Roy! I'm squirting!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

Juice was squirting out and soaking his balls. He pulled his cock out and she squirted all over his cock like a faucet.

"God Roy. I haven't squirted like that in a really long time." She said.

She then turned around and grabbed his cock and started stroking it.

"I want your cum all over my tits." she proclaimed.

She then stroked it while sucking and caressing his balls. Finally, he couldn't hold on any longer.

"I'm going to cum Jan! Oh God, I'm cumming!" he moaned.

His thick cum came spurting out in buckets. All over her face and tits. She then licked some cum off his cock and rubbed some into her tits.

Satisfied, she smiled and said, "I need to take a shower and go pick up the dog from the groomer. If you're done with the faucet, let me know how much I owe you and I'll leave to give you a check before I get in the shower."

"It will be $300," he responded.

"Okay, that's fair." she said, "And I am very satisfied with how you took care of my needs today."

She smiled and winked. "I want to be on your schedule at least one day every week. Look at your schedule for next week and let me know when you're available. My schedule is pretty open. Bring your tools and that fat, hard cock."

"Yes, ma'am!" he responded. "I'll be here promptly at 9:00 am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please don't forget to hit the LIKE button below, so I know you read it.

Published 
Written by swede19721
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments