Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicky’s Secret

"She stole for a thrill and gets more than she bargained for."

6
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
774 words 774 words

Vicky was a fan of VS panties. She loved going into the store on her Saturday shopping trips. Usually, she would save this until last, after buying a couple of short skirts to show off her long legs, and some tight leggings to hug her perfect bottom. It would require a little thong so as not to show a VPL. Choosing carefully she took advantage of a three-for-two offer which meant a pretty pair, a thong, and one pair for her personal pleasure.

Actually, they all pleased her. The pretty little panties with blue roses, the minimal white lace thong, but especially the silky green pair. They seemed to have invented an especially slippery silk, man-made she supposed, which could only have been made for pleasuring herself in. After all, they were the free pair she reasoned.

Vicky toyed with the idea of stealing a fourth pair in the same silk but in pink. She could try them on in the changing room and just keep them on. Shaking a bit she took her selection past the sales girl, keeping the ones to be stolen wrapped in their twin. The sales girl handed her a disposable thong in a cute little bag to prevent Vicky from spoiling the new panties when she tried them on.

Hidden in the changing room, she stripped down to her own cotton thong noticing how wet she had made it in anticipation. Kicking it into touch, she laid her choices out on the changing room bench.

She didn’t bother with the disposable pair but put the green silky ones on straight away. They felt fucking sexy slipping between her thighs. Vicky couldn’t resist giving herself a quick rub down there, admiring herself in the full-length mirror. Oh god, she had already wet through the crotch. Oops! It would have to wait until she got home. These panties were not going to last long. Wriggling into her new leggings over the ones to be stolen, she gathered up the other three pairs and put on the disposable ones as requested, (she quite liked the idea that the assistant had handed them to her in anticipation of how wet she might get when trying them on).

Blushing as she passed the sales girl with the three for two in her hand, she was totally surprised and shocked when the girl called her back.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

“Excuse me but you had a green pair with you in the changing room. Do you think you can find them for me please?”

Vicky was horrified. They were snug and wet around her fanny, and she really didn’t want to take them off. Even less did she want to get caught shoplifting. Still, it was the lesser of two evils.

“Oh sorry, I must have left them in the cubicle” she stammered.

“Let's go and have a look then shall we?” the store girl inquired. She accompanied Vicky back to the changing room.

There was only one way she was going to find those, Vicky thought. She was going to have to brazen this out. She noticed the discarded disposable thong still lying on the floor. The sales girl noticed it too. There was only one place the green panties could be and that was on her person. The evidence was plain to see.

“You must love working in here?” Vicky suggested to the girl.

“It has its moments."

“Like this one?”

Vicky went for it, and turning round, (she could see the girl in the mirror, watching her); she lowered her tight leggings and revealed her pert bottom to the girl, clad in the silky cheek-hugging green panties.

The sales girl's eyes were on stalks. Taking a deep breath, Vicky began to lower the panties over her bottom.

“There’s no need to do that, the sales girl smiled, just keep them on.”

“I was going to, Vicky replied, until I get back home.”

“That’s understandable really, I have the same pair and I absolutely love them"

Vicky knew exactly what she meant.

“It’s our secret, Victoria’s Secret." (The sales girl looked lingeringly at the gold name necklace which Vicky nervously toyed with around her throat noting her name).

“I suggest you buy two more pairs, then you can have those for free. It’s always useful to have a spare pair or two I find.”

The sales girl smiled sweetly, letting her off the hook and scoring a sale in the process.

Vicky knew she would enjoy their shared secret later, just like she would.

 

 

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments