Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Girl

"She got in over her head."

15
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
939 words 939 words

I had a girl who worked for me, mostly running errands and doing odd jobs. Actually, I'd  known her for years before she stopped by one day seeking work. After she'd been with me a little time, she started borrowing company cars. Just once in a while at first, then more and more frequently.

One morning, I realized that one of my cars was not in the lot. I asked where it was and my mechanic said that Jackie had driven it home the previous night. I was not too happy about that. When she arrived at work, I called her into my office and said I didn't mind her using the cars, but they weren't free. She could not have me paying her for help, then drive my cars for nothing. We came up with a dollar amount to offset her driving them against the hours she worked.

Next thing I knew, she was way behind on her hours. And, she was keeping a car all the time, like she owned it! I let her know that I wasn't happy about that and asked her to catch up on her hours, which she did. Then, Jackie and her boyfriend borrowed a truck... and he backed it into a pole. I had to repair the rear bumper and I added reasonable charges to her tab for all the work I'd done. I also cautioned her - yet again - to catch up.

 A few days later, Jackie was backing a car into a parking spot and hit one of my vans. She came into my office to tell me about it, and we walked out to examine it. I am not an ogre, I swear, but I was not going to pay for this damage. I said, "Call your insurance company. That's too much damage for me to absorb."

Jackie just stared at me. So, I reminded her that she needed insurance to drive my cars and that she'd assured me that she had insurance before taking the first car for her own use  But no, she didn't have insurance after all.

Standing in my office, I really gave Jackie hell. She'd abused my trust, and now there was a couple of thousand dollars in damage to my vehicles. As she had so many times before, she simply said, "I'll work it off." 

"Bullshit," I said. "You're never going to be able to work off that much damage."

"I will if I use my mouth," she said.

I know my face turned red and all I could think to say was, "What do you mean?"

"I think you know exactly what I mean. I will come back here to your office at closing time tonight."

I'm sure I did not get anything done for the rest of that day. I was excited - but also wondered how Jackie thought this was going to work. A blowjob would not cover what she owed me!

MatureAisan69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureAisan69

I made sure the building was locked up and everyone else had gone by 6:00.  She pulled up out back and came into my office. I didn't yet know how everything was going to work out, but as she walked in, I certainly knew one thing that was going to happen and my heart was pounding like a drum.

She walked up to me and dropped to her knees. Her hands went to my belt and she undid my pants. I was in her mouth before my mind registered what was happening. My cock was swelling rapidly in her warm and wet mouth, and she was very enthusiastic. I could hear her earrings jingling while her head bobbed up and down. It was obvious this was not Jackie's first blowjob.

It had been a long time since my cock had been sucked this way - my wife certainly didn't do it like this anymore - and Jackie was drooling on me so much that my balls were soaking. She had her hands on my ass, pulling me toward her, and then she moved one hand and wrapped it around my cock. She took me slowly out of her mouth and rubbed my cock across her cheek. Her face was wet and shiny as we made eye contact while she licked my wet balls. She rubbed my stiff shaft across her forehead, leaving wet and shiny trails. 

By the time Jackie put me back in her mouth, I was ready to erupt. Not only did it feel good, but knowing that she owed me, somehow made it even hotter. I thought maybe I should warn her I was about to cum. But, I decided she was a big girl and knew what was about to happen. Her tongue was licking a really sensitive spot and when she cupped my balls, that was it for me.

I came so hard that I had to reach out and hold onto the water cooler to steady myself. I nearly knocked it over as the orgasm from the sloppy, wet blowjob buckled my knees. I felt my cock squirt huge jets of cum into her mouth and, as I came and came, I could tell she was having trouble swallowing it all. Somehow that made it even better and I came until my balls were empty.

I stepped back from her and my wet cock popped out of her mouth. My cum was running down her chin and dripping onto her shirt. I buckled my pants as she stood. With my cum on her face, she asked, "You think seventy-two more of those will pay for everything?"

I smiled and said, "Absolutely."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Jack888888
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments