Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Delivery Driver, Dumping More Than His Load Of Goods

"Delivery man delivers more then just flooring to a housewife"

16
5 Comments 5
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

When one thinks about it, there are several careers that will get you laid more than others. Everyone has the fantasies of having sex with a police officer, their doctor, or any other of a number of careers. A delivery driver for a large home improvement store isn't one of them.


When Seth woke up Monday morning, it was forty degrees out, so a cold day for Florida. At least today he was going to be working by himself, so he would be able to enjoy his day. His first store was a forty-mile drive from his house, where he loaded three pallets of heavy-duty wood flooring. He was glad to see it was an outside delivery, so all he had to do was place it in the driveway. The only frustrating thing was none of the phone numbers were right, and the house was out in the country.


When he found the house, it really was out there, down a dirt road, and had several kids' toys scattered here and there in the yard. He backed his truck into the driveway in front of the garage. Not expecting anyone to answer, being there was no car in the driveway, he knocked on the front door anyway. A short time later, he was greeted by a young blonde, who was just tying up her rather old and worn terrycloth robe.

 

After a brief exchange of hellos, Seth found out the young woman's name was Brittany. In this line of work, he hardly ran into women, much less ones dressed only in a robe, flip-flops and a T-shirt. Brittany wasn't bad looking at all for just getting woke up. She was around 5'6", a skinny 110 pounds, with long dirty blonde hair which went to the middle of her back. Probably a knockout, if she was cleaned up and dressed up. She had a quiet voice and a certain innocent personality to her.

 

"The order says to leave it in the driveway. Is that what you want?"


"That's fine; I'll just figure a way to put it in the garage."


"Umm, it's three rather large pallets and they're heavy. Why don't you open the garage and I'll see if I can put them inside?"


When the garage door was opened, he saw he had plenty of space to put them inside for her, and told her that.


"Will that cost extra?" she asked with an eyebrow raised and a look of innocence on her face.


"We can work something out for that." He walked to his truck.


He had to move some other product around in the truck to get to her items; by the time he got the first pallet into her garage, she had been standing outside for a good ten minutes.


"If you want, Brittany, I'll knock on the door when I'm done. There is no reason for you to be in the cold, just in a robe and panties. Would hate for you to get a cold."


"Okay," as her pale face suddenly went red.


It took him another twenty minutes to get the rest of her stuff into the garage and then the truck ready to go. When he got back inside the garage, the terrycloth robe-wearing girl had transformed into a stiletto heel-wearing, short silk robe-wearing woman with her hair pulled back.


"I figured I might be able to pay you for placing them in the garage,"  she said with a smile. "My husband said it would be fine this way."
 

Brittany put her hand down to her robe belt and untied it, revealing to him the only thing she was wearing was a tiny pair of Tiffany blue panties and a set of small 35B tits with rock-hard nipples.  Reaching out her hand, she pulled him into her.


They explored each other's mouths with their tongues as he slipped his hands around her tiny waist and pulled her into his throbbing cock. As they kissed, his hands were exploring her goosebump-covered ass, and her tiny hands were sliding down the zipper of his jeans.


As she fished his seven inches of shaved cock out of his jeans, he warned her he might not be "all that fresh" as he had been working.


"I love the musky smell of a working man." She squatted in front of him, opening her tiny mouth wide.


With a devilish grin on her face, "You brought in three pallets, so you get three of my holes to play with." As her crimson-red lips slid down his cock, she allowed his long throbbing cock to fill her tiny mouth until she could feel his bulging head was pushing into the back of her throat. With one final breath, she pushed her head further down his cock and swallowed him. She could feel his pulsating cock as she started a steady rhythm of swallowing him and stroking him.


Looking down at her, he saw she was keeping eye contact with him, as she slowly brought him close to a climax. Not wanting to "nut" just yet, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her to his lips. He always loved kissing a woman after she had gone down on him. There was something about tasting himself on her lips and cleaning her lips of a mixture of her saliva and any cum he might have left.


With her skin on fire from playing and the cold weather, her nipples were hard already as he reached up and pinched one between his fingers. Lowering his head to one of them, he slowly took it into his mouth, sucking on it, flicking it with his tongue. He could feel her fingers running through his hair, and her nails digging into his scalp. She could feel her body trembling as he continued his kissing and sucking.

PrettyhorsecockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyhorsecockTS


He slowly kissed his way down her firm stomach. Coming to the edge of her panties, he could see the wet spot and smell her fragrant sex. He pulled down her panties showing off her bare and delicious kitty. He breathed in her intoxicating scent as he placed her on a pallet of flooring.


She propped herself up on her elbows as he spread her legs, baring herself to him. She loved watching a man eating her hot and wet pussy.  He couldn't wait to explore and taste this young woman's wet kitty as his tongue slid up and down her folds, exploring and tasting her, getting her wetter. Her moans increased in volume until his mouth was filled with her cream and his lips were covered in it.


The quiet and shy girl who had answered the door earlier had been replaced with a sexual lioness, who was in the middle of orgasmic bliss.


With his cock already out of his pants, he unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the floor. His cock was rock hard, with a blue vein going up the side. The head was slick with his pre-cum as he leaned into her.


Leaning down to her, he kissed her. They both continued to practically eat each other's lips as they kissed and shared her honey which covered him. He might have loved kissing a woman after she went down on him, but to him, there was nothing better than kissing her after he had been down on her. He forgot how erotic this was, as his wife wouldn't allow that.


As they kissed, he slowly slid his hard member up and down her wet kitty, which was still flowing with her honey. Pushing his dick into her, her wet pussy engulfed him as he slid in. The moan she let out in his mouth told him she liked what he was doing.


Standing up from her, he slowly started to bang her. Her baby brown eyes were rolling into the back of her head, and her skin had turned red. He slipped two fingers into her love box, coating them with her cream, and then placed them on her clit. Rubbing her clit and slowly fucking her, made her start fucking him back.


Her moans were echoing in the small garage, soon replaced by screams as she squirted on his dick, covering them both in her womanly juices.


He caught a look of lust in her eyes as he turned her over and placed her on all fours.


She did say he could have all three of her holes. He slid his hand down her tight young ass, spreading her cheeks and showing off her rosebud. A small moan escaped her lips as he pushed his cum-covered index finger into it.


She could feel his cock head slowly pushing into her as she looked back at him with a smile on her face. She loved the look of a man who was about to take her ass. Seeing his eyes partially closed, she pushed her ass back into his cock and took him about halfway into her.


Shocked by her sudden move, he pushed forward and soon had all seven inches of his steel rod, buried in her tiny ass. He stood still as she slowly worked her ass on him, varying the speed and depth.  She soon felt another orgasm cresting over her body as her arms collapsed and she was lying there with her head down and ass up. She felt a hard hand land on her bare bottom as he pulled his cock out of her.


He quickly knelt down and ran his tongue up and down her wet sopping hole, tasting their combined juices on his lips. As he drilled her with his cock, looking down at her, smiling at her, she looked at him in her exhausted stage. 


There would be no gentleness this time, as he needed to hurry up and get going.


With the only desire to cum himself and fill this young cunt with his hot cum, he pounded her worn-out pussy for all it was. After only a minute or two, he felt his balls tightening and his cock starting to throb.


Through her squinted eyes, she looked back at him and could tell he was about to cum. It wasn't too soon when she felt him cumming inside her young, unprotected kitty. Several shots later, he pulled out and turned her back onto her back, collapsing on top of her. 


The two of them lay there for several minutes, enjoying the cold weather on their hot skin as both of their bodies returned to normal.


Standing back up, Seth looked at his watch as he started to get dressed and realized he was going to have to make up some time today.


While Brittany stood up and closed her robe, she pointed to the security camera which was aimed right where they were.


"Thanks for bringing in the flooring. My husband thanks you, and will enjoy watching how I paid you back."


She bent down and picked up her panties. Slipping them down to her kitty, she wiped herself on them and handed them to Seth with a smile.


"Remember to buy all your home needs from my company," he said as he turned and walked away.

 

 

Published 
Written by mattycopboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments