Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Late Night To Remember

"Who knew decorating for a holiday party would end up with me as the decoration"

50
11 Comments 11
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"This is the first story I was able to finish, hope y'all like it."

Ugh, it’s after five on a Friday and, of course, I’m still at work. I swear I had the day all planned out so I would get all my work done, still have time to decorate for tomorrow’s holiday party, be out the door by five. It’s not like I have plans tonight, but I wanted to start my personal party prep tonight, so I wouldn’t be rushing tomorrow.

Even though it’s a little out of my job description, I’m happy I volunteered to spearhead the holiday party. It’s going to be amazing…if the new building manager, Dion, stops being a dick so I can get these decorations done. Every other minute, this man is bothering me about some new safety regulation and honestly, I think he’s making some of these rules up just to piss me off.

At 5’2” I’m pretty short, but that’s ok because I still have curves in all the right places…if you know what I mean. The petite size makes me cute and all, but trying to hang these Christmas decorations is hard. I decided to stand on the table that’s along the wall instead of waiting on Dion to help me.

“You know, you could’ve just asked me for help…or a ladder.”

“OH! You scared me!” I yelled at Dion. I didn’t realize I had the music so loud that I couldn’t hear anyone come in the room. He’s slowly looking up at me, finally meeting my eyes. It was unnerving, so I turned back around to continue hanging the tinsel. Even with my back turned, I could still feel his eyes, and they’re staring right at my ass. “Ugh I knew I shouldn’t have worn a skirt today.” I quickly turn around, catching him in the act.

“Did you come to give me another ridiculous building rule or are you just planning to stand around and watch me? I said, accepting his hand as he helped me down off the table.

“Hey, don’t get mad at me, the rules are the rules and I’m not losing my job over a stupid Christmas party. Look, I just wanted to know how long you plan on being here. I gotta lock up and I don’t want to spend my Friday night here.”

His tone is really getting to me, and he doesn't even seem to care that I caught him staring at my ass, or maybe he doesn’t think he got caught. Huffing, I reply, “I’m trying to be walking out the door by eight on the dot.”

“Eight o'clock; sounds good. Meet you at the front.”

~~~~

I’ve worked up quite a sweat from trying to get everything done by eight so I’m wearing only my stockings, a flowy skirt, and a loose camisole that does little to hide the pattern of the black lace bra I have on. I’m done with almost everything, just need to put the empty boxes back in the storage room. I’m rushing back and forth because the hallways only have emergency lights on so late and it creeps me out. Heading back towards the event space, I was moving so fast that I ran dead smack into Dion.

“Whoaaa mama, slow down. You’re too sexy to be so stressed” he says looking at me, taking time to pause when he notices my bra peeking above the camisole.

“I’m not stressed; today's been really busy. And you haven’t helped acting like a dick all day.”

He puts a hand to his chest looking mock hurt, “I’m sorry I came off like that. Sometimes I get in my head thinking, and forget how I come off to other people. Let me help you with whatever you have left so I can make it up to you.”

I tell him what I have left to do, and we move the rest of the boxes to the storage room in silence. I can feel how close he is to me, even when he isn’t that close. It's slowly driving me crazy. “Am I imagining this or can he feel it too??”

We’re on our last trip to the storage room, I’m trying to put containers on the top shelf when I feel Dion come up behind me and put his hand on the small of my back.

“Here, let me help you with that,” as he takes the load out of my hands and puts it on the top shelf with ease, leaving me with a good view of his toned body. I don’t think it was until he returned to his regular height that I realized how close we were standing. I guess I was supposed to step out of the way once he took the containers, but I was a bit distracted.

He has a lean and muscular build, locs pulled into a low ponytail that stops inches past his shoulders, an even dark brown skin tone, a pronounced jaw line and eyes that stare deeply into mine whenever he looks at me.

We try moving out of each other’s way, and after a few failed attempts of us moving in the same direction; I put my hand on his arm. As soon as my hand made contact with him, I feel an energy surge through us. He looks down at me and stops moving.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have touched you. Um, thanks for your help,” I said as I move out of his way and head for the door. He grabs me by the arm, turns me around, and pulls me into him. He holds me there for what felt like forever before he spoke.

“Leena, I’ve been seeing you around for weeks now and I could never catch your eye. My God, you smell delicious. I thought you were ignoring me, but then today, I don’t know, I just felt this energy. If this is all in my head let me know and I’ll stop,” he says in a low husky voice.

I quickly cut him off. “No, it’s not in your head,” was all I could get out. Being this close to him, being able to smell his cologne and a slight smell of sweat, starts messing with my head. I search his face trying to guess what he was thinking. Staring back at me, he slowly leans down and kisses me.

He was gentle at first, taking his time, a small moan slips out and Dion slides his tongue into my mouth. but eventually his kisses grow deeper and deeper. He used one hand to hold the back of my neck and his other is still firmly holding my waist to his. I move my hands across his back and neck, pausing to play in his hair at the nape of his neck. We keep going like that for what felt like forever. Both of us exploring each other’s bodies with our hands, his touch is so firm and gentle at the same time. I don’t know how he does it, but the way he’s gripping my ass and taking small nibbles at my neck has my panties soaked.

He slips a hand under my dress and pulls back and looks at me, “Oh my gosh, you are so wet” Without breaking eye contact, he moves my dripping underwear to the side and slides a finger into my wet slit. I almost lose my balance when he slides another finger in and uses his thumb to gently massage my clit. He starts kissing me again, gently all over my neck, making his way to my ears, then finally to my mouth and starting the cycle over again.

“You’re torturing me,” I breathe deeply into his ear. He slightly chuckles into my neck and continues my torture.

“All you have to do, Leena, is tell me what you want.”

“Dion, please, I want to cum on your fingers.”

He speeds up his massage on my clit and quickens his finger thrusts in my slick pussy. Moments later, I can feel a familiar feeling rise in me. “I’m going to cum” He keeps going until we can both feel the orgasm crashing through my body. Dion doesn’t stop until I’ve completely calmed down.

He slowly removes his fingers, sucks them one at a time, melting me with his gaze. It feels like I'm in a trance as we move to the futon that was tucked away for the holiday season. I unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants and boxer briefs and “Oh. My. Gosh. I figured he was a good size, but this?” He’s about eight inches all together, thick, and just enough of a curve to make a girl swoon.

I sit him down on the leather futon behind him, gently caressing his shaft. I start to return the teasing from earlier and start kissing his inner thighs. Gently at first, my kisses turning into little bites as I got closer to his manhood. Hearing him gasp as I nibble at his inner thighs starts to stir up my juices. I work my way to his fully erect dick and take a second to admire it.

AvionaxXXxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvionaxXXxTS

I swirl my tongue around the head of his dick, precum already oozing out of it. “Oh, so this is payback, huh?”

Without taking his dick out of my mouth, I nod and offer a muffled “mm-hmm” in response. I dribble enough spit on his member to act as lube while I massage my hands up and down. I focus my attention back on the head of his dick. I put my mouth over his dick, just stopping below the tip of his dick. He sharply inhales. I guess he got too comfortable with being teased.

Slowly I slide his dick farther into my mouth, removing my hands from his shaft I reach them. I can’t take all of him, so I settle for going as deep as I could and moving back to the tip. I can tell by Dion’s moans that he's enjoying this attention.

“Leena, your mouth feels so good wrapped around my dick. You’re such a good girl, taking so much of me. Mmhmm, that’s right mama, keep going. I know you can take all of me.” He guides my head slowly down his dick until I reach the base and holds me there. I’ve never been able to deepthroat before without gagging right away! It’s like he already knew the right angles so I could swallow him whole.

We keep this up, him guiding my head to please him just how he likes, while I’m massaging his balls and playing with myself. He notices me playing with myself and takes a hand to pinch my nipples and play with my breasts.

All these sensations are driving me crazy. As if he can sense me getting closer, Dion stands up and pulls me up with him. Grabbing me by my neck and plunging his tongue into my mouth, kissing me deep.

He picks me up, still kissing me, and lays me on my back. I drape one leg over the back of the chair and let the other one dangle onto the floor, giving him a good view of my dripping pussy. “Stop staring and fuck me…please.”

“Hm, I like a woman that knows what she wants,” he says, tapping his rock-hard member on the lips of my soaking pussy.

“Dion, please, please fuck me, sir.” He lines his dick up with my waiting cunt and eases in the tip. We both let a moan of pleasure and he ventures deeper into my pussy until I feel every inch of him.

“Damn mamas, I hoped you could take all of me and look at you. You’re such a good girl, making me so proud,” he leans in to kiss me, continuing to stroke me deeply. As he leans in, I feel more of his member entering me.

He pulls back a little so just the tips of our noses are touching. “You feel so good in me, Dion. Please, keep stroking, just like that.”

He continues his slow, deep strokes, he takes my foot off the back of the couch and begins to suck on my toes. Keeping pace, he uses his other hand to play with my nipples. I can’t even think straight and all I can manage is moans and croons to show my appreciation. 

He pulls his dick out almost all the way, but stops right before the tip. Without warning, he bottoms out into my pussy, causing just the right amount of pain and pleasure. “Please…don’t stop.”

He pulls out again and again, pausing to spit on my clit. He started his pattern again while rubbing my clit. I scream out for him to keep going and his strokes get shorter and quicker. He brings me to my second orgasm and before it finishes passing through me, Dion has already started eagerly lapping up my juices.

His hair has been released from the tie and it’s tickling my thighs as he probes my pussy with his tongue. He licks around my clit before focusing his attention on my throbbing nub. He flicks it back and forth, sucks on it, licks it. Whatever comes to his imagination, he does. Within minutes, my body starts to spasm, and I release all my ecstasy on his face.

With renewed energy, he helps me off my back and positions me on my knees, leaning over the back of the couch. He gently kisses me from my neck, down my spine, prepping my hot cunt to be filled up by his massive member.

He enters me with no hesitation, getting comfortable with my body. “Leena, your pussy is fucking tight, my god. You look so good taking all my dick, such a good girl” He removes himself from tight snatch and I whip around to see where he went.

He walks back over with a leftover string of Christmas lights and a smirk. “What are you planning to do with that?”

He stands behind me, rubbing his hand across my body, starting at my navel to rest at the base of my neck, slightly choking me. “Do you trust me?” I turn and pause for a second, looking into his eyes before nodding yes to whatever he has planned.

He brings my arms together behind my back and wraps the Christmas lights around them. They’re bound together, both ends of the lights in his tight grip, ready to pull on them at a moment's notice.

He walks around to stand in front of me and starts to lightly choke me. How he knows exactly what I like, I have no clue, but I’m not complaining. He puts two fingers on my lips, and I open up to let them in without being told. I slowly suck on them, but he takes them out abruptly.

He helps me back into a kneeling position over the back of the chair separating my knees to give him clear access to massage me to prep my hot cunt to take all of him.

“Are you ready?” he whispers. “Yes, please fill me up,” I say, excited for what’s to come. He plunges into me holding the lights tautly, and I swear I can feel him in my abdomen. He holds his position, balls deep in my snatch, his rigid dick pulsing like crazy. He starts doing short strokes, never removing more than half an inch from my pussy.

“Dion, you’re going to make me cum, baby, you’re going to make me cum.” I say breathlessly, slowly losing my will to hold on. Suddenly, he tightens his grip on the lights, and pulls me close enough to him so he can nibble at my neck while he never stops stroking me.

“This can’t get any better,” I think, right before he starts massaging my clit.

I’m getting closer and closer to the strongest orgasm of the night. “D-D-D-Dion, oh my goooooosh Diiiiiiooooon.” I shudder as it rolls through my body. My pussy clamps down on his pulsating dick, and I can feel him tense up. He’s close, I can tell. He pulls his throbbing dick from me and says, “Get on your knees.”

I immediately move to obey his demand and the lights that felt so tightly wrapped around me immediately loosen once he removed his grip. My arms are free just in time for me to get on my knees and hold my breasts together to make a perfect target for him. “Please cum on my titties, sir, please I’ve been a good girl.

He shoots his hot, thick load all over my breasts. It's so much it starts dripping down my body. I wipe some up with my finger and suck it off.

“You so fuckin nasty,” he says, and I smile coyly at him. The look in his eyes is turning me on again.

~~~~

I'm chatting with my coworker, Sadie, when I feel a familiar presence behind me. Dion seamlessly joined our conversation in a sexy, confident way and the three of us chat for a bit until Sadie gets called over by another group of partygoers.

“You need to stop looking at me like that,” I say, my voice slightly above a whisper.

He leans towards me, inhaling as he gets closer and in a low throaty whisper he says “You smell so amazing, I could sit you on this table and devour you” I’m squirming in my dress, and I hope it’s not obvious to anyone else. As he walks away, I take in his look. He's dressed a lot nicer than usual and I notice him getting quite a few looks from other women at the party.

A couple of hours later, the party is starting to wind down and a few people have already left. I’m scanning the room to see if anyone needs something, and I catch Dion staring directly at me. I look away to send a text.

Me: Wanna deck my halls tonight?

Dion: I thought you’d never ask.

Published 
Written by freshwill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments