Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lesson In Cravings

"Office intern Alex gets a lesson on acting on her desires from her boss, Sam"

24
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"A sequel to my previous story, A Lesson In Discipline."

This week is making me insane. 

It’s seven days since my first — and only — encounter with Sam. He’s not uttered a word to me, nor paid any attention to the comments I’ve made during the project meetings I sit in on. 

The extra hours in the office have been taking their toll on me physically and mentally. My output has been better than ever, but trying to catch Sam’s eye has been taxing. The toxic combination of early mornings and late nights to improve the quality of my work has resulted in me only seeing the sun through my office window or feeling it on my skin briefly during my short lunch breaks. 

I’ve got absolutely nothing to show for it. My self-doubt has grown, forcing me to get his attention in other ways. At lunch I snuck into the bathroom and slipped off my panties, hoping I might be able to chance a flash on the past Sam’s office. 

The clock on my desk says it’s just after 6:45 p.m. I stretch and yawn, my blouse pulling tight across my chest and exposing, very briefly, that I neglected to put a bra on this morning. 

I’m waiting for my last few colleagues to clear out. I am determined to make him notice me. 

I can’t shake the feeling that Sam has been ignoring me on purpose, hoping that I’ll take drastic measures to catch his eye. I’ve been pushing down the urge to burst into his office and lock the door behind me, to take his cock in my mouth while the rest of my colleagues mill around in the corridor.  

At 7:15 I sneak a look towards Sam’s office door. It’s shut, but I can see his shadow moving against his closed blinds. He hasn’t left yet. I take a deep breath and stand up from my desk, walking slowly across the room. Raising my hand, I knock softly on his door. 

“Sam?” 

I can hear the click of his keyboard stop, the sound of his chair rolling back from his desk. My heart is racing. I stretch my chest against my top, hoping the faint outline of my nipples is enough to catch his eye.

Sam opens the door and looks down at me. “Alex. Did you need something?”

My heart sinks. This is not the reception I was hoping for. I scan his face for some sign that he’s noticed the effort I’ve put into my appearance for him, but he’s stoic.

“Um, Sam. Hi. I was hoping to meet with you for a moment?” I manage to say, my voice trembling. 

—- Sam's POV —-

“Yes, come in,” I say with a sigh. “Shut the door behind you.” 

Alex shuts the door and coyly shuffles a few steps into my office. 

“How can I help you?”

“Well… mmm. It's about last week.”

“What about it?”
“About what happened…”

“What happened? Be specific.” 

“With the two of us, in here.”

I put my hand up, stopping her mid-thought. “Be specific, Alex,” I say. 

“When you, Sir — Sam — had me do all those things to you. You pinned me up against your wall and down on your desk… you made me beg.” Her eyes started to water, but not with tears of sadness. Her demeanour betrayed something much deeper. Possibly shame. 

Rising up from my chair, I walk to her, placing my hands firmly on her upper arms. 

“Alex, listen now and listen clearly. I won't repeat myself. I did not make you do anything, you allowed those things to happen to you, you wanted those things to happen to you,” I start.

“In fact, I’d say you you crave for those things to happen again, wouldn’t you?”

She didn't need to answer. I could tell from the widening of her eyes and the way she caught her breath that my cock was exactly what she wanted. 

“Now, you will not come to me about this again. If I want something from you I will be in touch.” 

I release my grasp on Alex’s shoulders and scan my eyes across her body. The tightness of the skirts she wore and the shape of her legs in her stilettos had been hard to ignore all week. 

“Since you're here, Alex,” I say, as her hand reaches towards my office door. “Give me those panties.”

Alex’s mouth twitches as she looks up at me. 

“What panties, sir?” she asks, her face cracking into a small smile. 

“What? Don’t play dumb. You know exactly what I mean.”

She moves away from the door and walks towards me a bit too confidently, dropping her usual timid persona for the first time since I hired her last month. 

“I can’t give them to you,” Alex says softly. “I’m not wearing any. Do you want to see?” 

She pulls at the hem of her skirt, lifting it slightly off of her thighs. I grab her wrist tightly and pull her towards me, sliding a hand between her legs. She’s dripping wet, the tension of our interaction enough to turn her on. 

Alex sighs at my touch and clears her throat. 

“They’re in my bag, sir. Would you like me to get them for you?”

“No.” I look her over, my eyes lingering on the shape of her perky breasts under her nearly translucent blouse. “Take off your clothes.”

She doesn’t hesitate. Alex steps out of her skirt and pulls her blouse over her head, revealing the curves of her hips against her tiny waist. She reaches for her shoes, but I stop her.

“Keep those stilettos on. You’re going to stand there until I get back. Don’t move an inch.” She nods at my instructions and looks at the floor.

JulietaFire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaFire

I open my office door and prop it open, exposing her to the empty office, and make my way to her.

—Alex’s POV—

I stay perfectly still. I wouldn’t dare to move after getting such an order from Sam. I look out the window and lock my eyes onto the high-rise building across the road, waiting for someone to look across and catch me. 

Footsteps approach me from behind. “Well done, slut. You’re learning.” 

His voice draws me back into the room. I realise that I didn't hear the door shut. 

My nerves skyrocket, the threat of us being caught sends a jolt through me. I don't have time to stay on that thought too long, as Sam steps in front of me, calmly grasps my neck in his right hand, and says just one word: “Open”.

I obey, softly opening my mouth. 

He pulls my tiny cherry-red thong from his pocket and slowly pushes it past my lips. I close my mouth around it. At least my moans won't attract any office stragglers. 

His right hand tightens on my throat, his left trailing down my body, pinching my nipples before moving straight to my aching pussy. 

With two fingers he starts circling my clit. 

I moan, my panties feeling hot in my mouth. I’m choking slightly, the fabric tense against my tongue. Sam slips his fingers inside me and leans in close. 

“You’ve been very good, Alex,” he whispers. The damp heat of his breath dances over my cheek, and I close my eyes, resting my face against him.

“Do you want to prove how good you can be?”

I nod. I need his approval. I want so badly for him to keep touching me, but he stops, moving his hand to the inside of my thigh. 

He tightens his grip, the ends of his fingers grasping into my leg. I gasp from the pain, jolting back slightly. Without warning he slaps my face.

“You’re not doing yourself any favours if you flinch,” he says sternly. “I want you to prove how much you can take.” 

I nod again, not entirely sure if I know what he means. My cheek smarts where he’s struck me, but the pain quickly gives way to a warm tingle. I like it. 

“Bend over,” he orders. 

I lean forward across his desk. 

Sam steps behind me, and uses his feet to direct my legs further apart. I didn't notice him take his clothes off, but the sensation of his tight muscles and bare skin against my back sent an electric shock down my spine.

He reaches forward and collects my hair, pulling it tightly and forcing me to look out into the office. 

A wave of shame hits me. I’m bent over my boss’s desk, my own panties shoved into my mouth.

He forcefully slides his hard cock into me, almost knocking me off my feet.

I bite down hard on my now damp thong as he builds a steady rhythm. I want to scream as he brings me closer to the orgasm that I've craved all week. 

I’m panting, edging closer to cumming. “Please don’t stop,” I try to say, my voice muffled. 

He stops for a moment and then slides deep into me. Grabbing my throat, Sam pulls my neck back, tilting my face back towards him. 

“What did you say? I don’t think I told you you were allowed to speak.”

I shake my head. Fuck.

“Do you think you’re going to be allowed to finish tonight, Alex?” Sam asks.

I dare to nod. 

That was the wrong answer. In one quick movement, Sam slams my face into his desk and pushes himself back inside me. I moan from the force of it, gasping at the pressure he’s putting on my neck. 

His intensity picks up. “You’re not here to make requests of me, slut.”

The mix of his physical dominance and my shortness of breath triggers something in me. 

I’m on the edge, I just need a little more. 

“Tonight's not the night for you, slut.”

I feel him tense up and then the familiar feeling of cum being unloaded into me. Sam gently lifts his weight off as he slides out of my used, throbbing pussy. 

“Maybe next time, you can cum” he mocks, slapping my exposed ass. 

“And maybe next time, you'll have more of an audience.”

I turn my head towards the door, my breath catching. In the corridor is one of the evening cleaners. Her eyes are wide and her face is flushed. I wonder how long she’s been watching us. 

The thought of being watched makes my heart skip a beat. I want to love it, but my mind starts racing: will she tell? My eyes start to water, the frustration I’ve been holding onto spilling out.

I start to get dressed, my face hot. Moving slowly away from the door, I hide myself behind the drawn blinds of Sam’s office window and start to dress. 

I’m about to pull my panties, still damp from my mouth, back on when I hear Sam clear his throat. 

“Alex,” Sam says forcefully.

“Yes sir?” 

“Hand those over. I’ll be holding on to them until our next meeting.”

I pass them over silently and smooth out my skirt. I chance a look towards the door — she’s gone. 

Heart racing, I step out of the office. 

Published 
Written by BunnysConsirquences
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors