Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Secretary Makes A Big Mistake

12
24 Comments 24
57.7k Views 57.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story

When I was a child, I wanted to be a beautician. My mother stomped on that dream. She told me it was hard work and you’re always standing on your feet. She was right of course. She told me to go to secretarial school and become a secretary.

She said I’d never have any trouble getting work. After high school, I went to Berkeley Secretarial School. The certificate that I went for was an intense class which would be finished in nine months. I’d learn shorthand and how to type and look presentable in the business world.

I did very well and afterward, was placed in a job that didn’t end up working out. I was sad when I was let go. My father said I could take a little break and then he wanted me to find a job.

Eventually, I found a job and started as a receptionist but later worked myself up to Administrative Assistant. The job was working for a busy marketing firm.

At first, I didn’t think I’d get the hang of all the power-point presentations, but eventually, I did and became quite good at it. With time, I worked myself up to  Executive Assistant working for the Vice President of Marketing. In addition to my duties, I also supervised ten other secretaries in the department.

I loved my job and was thankful for how busy I was. My boss was the greatest guy. He was handsome and so nice. Although, I think he was cheating on his wife. His mistress would come to the office and they’d take extended lunches. She was young and beautiful. His wife was about his age and she too was beautiful.

My boss was constantly sending flowers and gifts to his mistress. I made a huge mistake last week and sent the gift to his wife and not to his mistress. I’ve been so scared to go to work. I know my boss isn’t going to be happy with my mistake. Especially, because the note on the card was thanking her for a wonderful weekend in Cabo. I’m sure the wife didn’t go to Cabo with him.

I’m thinking I’m probably going to get fired. He surely is not going to be happy with what I did. I’m just a bit of a scatter brain and sometimes when I do so many things at once, I mess up. I don’t do these things with actual work, but any work that is personal for my boss, I tend to make mistakes.

The good thing is, he didn’t call me over the weekend to scream at me, so maybe it won’t be as bad as I think it will be. The thing that also makes me afraid is that my boss is very sexual. I’m hoping he doesn’t make me do sexual things for him. I know he likes me and is always patting my ass. A few times after work, he’s mentioned to me, “What a great ass you have.” I just hope he won’t use me for his pleasure. That would be totally embarrassing. I think I’d rather get fired. My boss has had me order sexual toys for pleasuring his mistress. From the things that I’ve ordered, I know he’s into bondage and dominating his lover. I would be mortified if he wanted to take charge of me.

I hurried into work and went into his office and turned on his lights and computer. I had picked up his favorite pastries and left a coffee on his desk. I put all his messages and his mail on his desk. He had left dictation on Friday that I had typed out and left on his desk also.

I went into the ladies’ room and fixed my make-up and hair. I made sure I was wearing an outfit that he liked. I picked out a business suit with a mini-skirt and heels. I looked better than presentable. I sprayed myself with perfume which I knew he liked.

When I was done admiring myself, I went back to my desk and waited for him to come into the office. I had lots of work to do anyway. My heart was beating so fast and my hands felt sweaty. I was not looking forward to seeing him.

**

Everybody in the office was at an off-site meeting. I didn’t go because Mr. Lewis wanted me in the office. I was going to be alone with him. I just didn’t know what was in store for me. I knew I was in hot water, though.

I noticed I had received a text on my phone. Mr. Lewis texted me and said he was in the parking lot and would be inside in a few minutes. He told me to be waiting in his office and that he needed to speak to me as soon as he walked in. His text betrayed that he was annoyed and I knew he knew that I fucked up. I was not looking forward to the meeting with him.

I took my steno pad and walked into his office. I waited for him to enter the room. My stomach was in knots and I felt sick. I hoped he’d go gentle on me and not require me to do anything sexual. I liked sex but didn’t like to have it, if was being threatened.

I was nervous, that he’d use me like a slut. I wondered if he knew that I was fucking several people at the office. I wondered if he knew I was fucking his business partner. I was hoping that the other men weren’t telling him of my lewd behavior. I was hoping he thought I was a nice girl. Perhaps a virgin girl.

I waited for my boss to enter. I had all kinds of thoughts running through my mind. I just was hoping he wasn’t going to treat me terribly. I could have sex with him but hoped he’d be willing to let my mistake slide.

**

Mr. Lewis walked into his office and shut his door. He looked at me with an anger.

“Miss Parker, I’m sure you know why I’ve called you into my office. Please enlighten me and tell me why I shouldn’t fire you. Tell me why you sent that bracelet I told you to send to Carol to my wife Agatha. Why in hell did you make that mistake? My wife didn’t find your mistake very funny. In fact, she was quite pissed off. She doesn’t like me rubbing my affairs in her face.”

“I’m so sorry. I realized I did something horrible. After I realized what I had done, it was too late to fix it. I couldn’t reach you to tell you what I had done. I feel awful and stupid and know that I’ve fucked up. Please, sir, don’t fire me. I’ll do whatever you say to do. I really need this job. I’m so sorry.”

“Sorry isn’t going to fix things. Sorry isn’t going to have my wife not be mad at me. Sorry isn’t going to make my mistress happy that the diamond bracelet I bought her, is now my wife’s favorite possession. You made a terrible and horrible mistake. I think it’s time for me to fuck that round ass of yours. I think you will stand up and remove your clothes. This is the only way to fix this mess. Miss Parker, you’re going to have to be my ‘love slave’. Unless you want me to fire your ass?”

“I realize I’ve made a mistake. I need my job and will just do as you say. I will be the slut you’d like me to be. I promise to not fuck up anything in the future.”

“That’s right, you’ll do as I please. Please dear, take off your clothes. Let’s get started. Please lock the door and get naked dear. I first, want to spank you for your terrible mistakes."

I took a deep breath and started to cry. I knew he was planning on using my body. He would humiliate me and make me do things that I probably wouldn’t want to do. I knew to save my job, I’d have to do these things.

I walked over to the door and locked it.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

I pulled down his shades and walked in front of him. I unbuttoned my linen jacket and unbuttoned my silk blouse. I took them both off. I unzipped my skirt and put that also on the chair with my other clothes. I was left in my bra, thong, thigh high stockings and heels.

“Miss Parker, don’t you look delectable. Come and lay across my lap. I’ve got to spank your gorgeous round ass. Come on pretty girl.”

I was mortified and walked over to him and I did as he said. Mr. Lewis massaged my round butt and swatted me several times with his hand. His slaps stung my buttocks. With each swat, he rubbed and massaged my red cheeks.

“Take off your bra and thong. Sit on my desk and masturbate. Make yourself come, Miss Parker.”

“Okay.”

I was so nervous and scared to masturbate in front of him. I had only done that in private. I’ve never had another man ask me to do that in front of him. I knew he was perverted and would love to watch me. I was hoping he didn’t have any of the toys that I had bought his lover in his drawer. I remember ordering her a huge dildo. I was hoping he wasn’t going to use that on me.

I removed my bra and my thong. I hopped up on his desk and opened my legs. He sat on his chair and loosened up his tie. He was enjoying the control he had over me. I could see that his pants had a bulge. I knew he’d ask me to give him head eventually.

I spat on my fingers and moved my hand all over my pussy.

“Finger that beautiful pussy. Come on, dear! Make yourself come. I want to taste your juices. Show me how you masturbate.”

I continued to rub my pussy and pushed several fingers into my cunt. I fucked myself with my fingers. Mr. Lewis played with my breasts while I fingered myself.

“Put your fingers into my mouth. I want to taste your cream. Come on Miss Parker. Be a naughty secretary and do this for me.”

I continued to fuck my pussy with my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and placed them in his mouth. He sucked them liked popsicles.

“Very tasty. Your cunt tastes lovely. I think I want to taste it. I’ll go over to my couch and you can sit on my face. I want to taste your juices.”

Mr. Lewis walked over to the couch, he was smirking and licking his lips. He found great joy in telling me what to do. I was a nervous wreck. I hoped he was enjoying me. I was mortified and shocked that he was making me do these things. I didn’t want to have sex with him. I wanted to keep our relationship platonic. I was already fucking so many of the men in the office. I didn't need people to know I was fucking the "big" boss. Everybody would think I was sleeping with the boss to get ahead. My office life would be embarrassing and uncomfortable once the news got out that I was having sex with Mr. Lewis.

I stood on the couch and placed my pussy on his face. His tongue explored my pussy while he pushed his tongue deep inside of my pussy. I rode his face and came several times on his tongue. I was playing with my breasts and coming all over his face. He was slurping and drinking my juices. I was now feeling very aroused. I knew he’d fuck me next. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to feel his enormous cock inside of my tight cunt. I wanted to now be his slut.

He motioned for me to get off his face.

“Miss Parker, you have a very sweet pussy. Now it’s time to take my horse of a cock out of my pants. I want you to suck my dick and then you can ride me. Afterward, I’ll have that pretty ass of yours.”

“Yes, sir.”

Mr. Lewis kicked his loafers off. I stood in front of him and unzipped his pants. I pulled his trousers and his boxers down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. His cock was enormous. It hung and was as big as my arm.

“Wow, that’s a big dick. I’ve never seen anything so big in my life.”

“It’s a horse. Now get to it. Show me how you want to please me.”

I knelt in front of him. I pulled and tugged on his enormous and very thick dick. It didn’t take long and was as hard as a bat. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took his dick into my mouth. It was so big and I needed to use my fingers to stroke him and I sucked on as much as I could. I made all kinds of wet, slurping noises, which seemed to excite him.

Mr. Lewis stood there like a proud peacock. He was playing with my hair while I sucked his dick. It was so big and it made me gag several times. I continued to blow him and he seemed to be enjoying what I was doing.

“It’s time to fuck. I want you to ride me. Come on girl. I’ll sit back down. Show me why I shouldn’t fire your pretty ass. Come ride me like a slut. Try Miss Parker.”

He sat down on his couch. I climbed over him and eased my pussy down on his cock. Once he was in comfortably, I slowly moved my hips and fucked him. He had his hands on my waist while I bounced up and down over his horse-like dick. My breasts bounced while I fucked him.

“Miss Parker, you’re a little slut. I feel how wet you are. I love that ass of yours. I want to fuck it hard. Miss Parker, you’re quite a little slut.”

I knew he knew I was a bad girl at the office. I knew he had heard the rumors of my indiscretions. He had a horny look on his face while I continued to move my pussy on his cock. My juices were dripping out of me. I made his cock soaked from my juices.

“It’s time. I’ve got to have that ass. Bend over my desk dear!”

I walked over to his desk and bent over. He went into his drawer and pulled out some lube. He squeezed it onto his hand and his dick and slowly entered me. His cock felt amazing in my secret spot.

“Mr. Lewis. Fuck my asshole harder! I love your big dick.”

“I know dear. You’ve made a name for yourself in the office. You like getting your ass fucked dear. My business partner said you were a great fuck. I knew you were a naughty girl. I was waiting for you to mess up. Oh, honey, you’re so tight. Jesus!”

He fucked my ass hard and fast. He slapped my wicked buttocks and took me harder and faster. My tits shook while he fucked me like the whore I was. I loved sex and was enjoying his big dick. I hoped he’d be fucking me again.

“Shit. I’m coming, dear. Holy fuck!”

Mr. Lewis blasted my ass with his come. He pulled out and got on his knees and licked his mess from my asshole. I was completely exhausted from all the naughty sexy he had given me.

“You’re a sexy minx. The guys have told me about you.”

I was blushing while I stood there. My ass and pussy dripping with his come.

“I’m really sorry about the mistakes I made.”

“It’s fine. Just know, I’ll want your ass again. Clean up and I’ll take you to lunch.”

“Okay. Thanks so much. I promise to not make any of those mistakes again.”

Mr. Lewis got dressed and left to go into the men’s room. I got dressed and went into the ladies room. After I fixed myself up, Mr. Lewis took me to lunch. I was hoping he’d have sex with me again sometime. I wondered if he’d tell the other’s we had sex. I was not looking forward to any more office gossip. I hated when I was the talk at the water cooler.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments