Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Between the Floors and a Hard Place

17
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

This summer was extremely hot. It hadn't rained for at least two weeks, even a single cloud in the sky was an exceptional phenomenon. People rescued themselves with cold drinks, fans running at full speed, or simply spending long hours in the swimming pool, whether private or public. Air conditioning in the home or workplace was a blessing.

However, there was a group of people who tried to make the most of this time, often keeping complaints to a minimum. This group was students.

The summer vacation was in full swing, joyful students left the university walls and enjoyed the freedom they had been given to the best. Most of them returned to their family homes for this period, and Jenna did not otherwise.

There's no place like home, Jenn always believed it with all her heart. Meetings with old friends, sweets from a local pastry shop or evening walks in a nearby park always put her in a good mood. Her rest had been going on for a while now and it would still be perfect if it weren't for... well...

Well, a phone call took place. “Hello, this is the blah blah department... of this and that office...” a voice in the receiver greeted her. She had a polite conversation with that voice, but then wanted to throw the phone against the wall. It was enough to ruin her day.

The things that piss off Jenna the most in the world are stupidity, lies, and bureaucracy. Probably the worst was visits to various offices, because in most cases they were a combination of all three of the above. Armageddon might as well have happened, and the girl wasn't sure if of the two of them, she would have preferred to attend Armageddon more. She made an appointment in four days and she wasn't going to be nervous by then, so she cast a large bundle of curses and then left the house for a very long walk.

These few days passed quickly and with no more surprises. Jenn arrived twenty minutes early.

The office building was located almost in the center of a nearby larger town, bordering her hometown. It was relatively new, at least compared to other buildings in its vicinity. Almost all of glass, and judging by its shape and decorations, someone gave the architect a free hand who probably used it to the full, not wanting to waste any idea. The girl couldn't say whether she liked it or not. The word that crashed on her lips was: strange. One thing was for sure. This building was built thanks to the "courtesy" of the taxpayers and probably for a considerable amount of money.

Jenna wiped the sweat from her forehead and checked her purse again to make sure she had all the papers with her. Only that would be missing for them to send her away empty-handed due to the lack of some stupid piece of paper. Everything seemed to be in place, however, so she stepped inside.

She went to the wall with a sign with room numbers. It took her a few seconds to find the department to go to. It turned out to be on one of the last floors. Without hesitating, she found the elevator, then picked one and called for it. She watched the colored numbers on the dial count down, and when it reached zero, she heard a short beep and the door in front of her swung open. Jenn quickly stepped inside, chose the right floor, and stood in one of the free corners.

The door closed and the elevator started moving. However, it didn't even reach the middle of the way when it suddenly stopped on one of the floors. The door opened and a man walked in. 

Jenna was unable to get a better look at his face, because as soon as she entered, he pressed the button with the floor that interested him and stood with his back to her. He looked about thirty. Relatively tall, fairly slim, hair cut short. He was dressed elegantly in a shirt, tie and suit. The girl was sure that everyone who worked here wore this way.

Jenn smiled to herself. Ironically, you could say that her clothes were the exact opposite of his. The heat was also pouring down from the sky that day, so she wore only a short skirt and a colorful shirt with shoulder straps. For protection, she wore a cap with an unknown logo on her head and light sneakers on her legs for comfort. She chose underwear that would not show through the rest of the outfit. In order not to tire in the heat, she shortened her hair some time ago. Her skin was evenly tanned from sun exposure.

Honestly, she wouldn't have paid much attention to this man, but suddenly something unexpected happened. The elevator shook hard enough that both passengers had to grab something to keep from falling, then something creaked and the elevator came to a complete stop. After that, you couldn't hear anything anymore, there was complete silence.

The man spoke first. ”Are you alright?”

“Yeah, thanks. What about you?”

“Same. Let me call for help.” He walked over to the emergency button. He pressed it, but to no avail. Then he tried to contact someone via the microphone, but also without success.

“Does it happen often?” Jenna asked.

“This is the first time I have heard of such problems. This device does not seem to be working, so we are unable to call for help.” He took his cell phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen. “No reception. Can you check yours?”

“For me too.”

“Let me…” He pushed against the door and tried hard to open it by hand, but it didn't even budge. "I'm afraid we'll have to wait patiently until someone notices the elevator is down and calls for help."

“That probably shouldn't take long, right? It is a large building, for sure a lot of people work here.”

“I don't want to disappoint you, but it may take longer than you think. It is summer, many people are on vacation, and there are many who work from home.”

“So we're stuck?”

“Basically, yes.”

“Jenna,” the girl introduced herself.

“Thomas,” he introduced himself as well, and they both shook hands.

Time passed very slowly for them. Every minute dragged on endlessly, there were now at least thirty of them, and it didn't look like help was coming soon. The awkward silence wasn't their only problem. As time went on, the room grew hotter and hotter, and they were both visibly sweating. After all, Jenn had had enough. She stopped fanning herself with the cap, which didn't help much anyway, and with quick movements she took off her T-shirt, skirt and shoes with socks and threw everything at one corner of the elevator.

“Woah, woah! What are you doing?!” the man asked, surprised.

“The heat is unbearable. Look at you, you're sweating all the way and you're wearing this formal outfit. I appreciate that you want to be a gentleman in the company of a woman, but if you collapse here from overheating, I won't be able to help you. Come on, take off your clothes.”

He wasn't comfortable with it, but he couldn't help admitting that the girl was right. So he took off his clothes, leaving only his boxer shorts and his unbuttoned shirt.

"What happened?" Jenna asked, pointing to a distinct scar on the right side of his stomach.

“Oh, that? It’s ... a souvenir, a kind of reminder,” he explained.

“What does this remind you of?”

“The day I joined Mile High Club. It was a very fun adventure, but these little airplane toilets aren't made for that kind of excess. Hahaha!” he admitted
and burst out laughing.

“Hahaha!” she echoed him. When she calmed down a bit, she looked at him shrewdly and asked, “Maybe you'd like to join my little club? It's a club of people who had sex in the elevator,” she winked at him knowingly.

“Are you for real right now?”

“Come here and find out.” She smiled frivolously and encouraged him, wiggling her index finger.

He hesitated for a moment. The situation they found themselves in was unusual anyway, but it interested him enough that he wanted to play her game. He started walking towards her.

When he was close enough, she grabbed him tightly by the shirt, sharply pulled him to her and placed a kiss on his lips. It was a long, deep kiss. They stood in this position for a while. Finally, they stopped and met each other's eyes.

The girl lowered her eyes and gently helped him take off his shirt, examining his body carefully. Then with her hands, she grasped his vaguely defined biceps and brought her face back to his. She kissed him again, but this time only with her lips, barely touching him. He wanted to kiss her again, but she wouldn't let him. Instead, Jenn tilted her head and kissed his neck in a quick but distinct gesture. She began to descend lower and lower. With her full lips, she caressed his chest, belly, navel until she reached the place where his pubic hair was growing and stopped there. She lowered herself even more until her face was level with his crotch. The girl stepped closer and pressed her nose. Through the fabric of his underwear, she inhaled for a moment the peculiar smell that emanated from his manhood. When that was enough for her, she raised her head, looked at her partner, smiled, then leaned over again.

She brought her lips to the elastic of his boxers, gently grasped them with her teeth, and began to pull them down until they fell just enough to expose
his penis.

Jenna put her finger from the bottom to the base of his cock and then pulled it all along its length all the way to the tip. She repeated the action, carefully watching how his penis reacted to her touch. Then she took her fingers to her lips and licked them. She wetted them one by one until they were all damp. When they were slippery enough, she gripped his dick, her hand tightening against it. She started rubbing it.

Initial moves were slow but confident. She caressed the whole thing, not forgetting even the smallest nook. She began to use different techniques, not letting him get used to one, thus not losing pleasure. She squeezed it tight for a while and rubbed it very quickly. Then Jenn slowed down again, but this time she added wrist movements for better effect. Finally, she also grasped his cock with her free hand while pressing the other hand against its head, and began rubbing it in a circular motion. This last act made the man feel a mixture of pleasure and pain.

“Ahhh!” Thomas groaned, but made no attempt to break free from her embrace.He couldn't explain it, but something told him the girl knew what she was doing.

Jenna smirked as she grabbed his cock from underneath him and held it upright. She stuck her tongue out and ran it over the man's testicles.
First, she focused on the left one, then licked the right one thoroughly. Once they were slippery enough, she would put them in her mouth one by one.
Inside, she sucked them hard and caressed them with her tongue.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

When she had had enough, she turned her attention back to his penis. She gently slipped it into her mouth and pressed her lips against him. She began to move her head back and forth. His dick disappeared deeper and deeper into her mouth. Jenn caressed it this way for a minute or two.
In the end, the girl gripped the man's buttocks tightly and, leaning against them, brought her head closer, allowing her to swallow his cock as much as possible. She paused in this position for a few seconds, then backed away, coughing slightly and wiping any saliva from her chin.

Thomas helped her up. “Wow, that was something…” he started praising her, but she wouldn't let him finish.

“Yeah, yeah. Your turn, mister ‘High Club’,” she interrupted him.

She didn't have to tell him this twice. After such foreplay, he was already horny and only dreamed of having this woman.

Thomas grabbed her gently from behind and reached for the clasp on her bra. He unfastened it with an agile movement. The already redundant item was thrown into the corner. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her towards him. He was going to kiss her, but as he brought his mouth closer, Jenna turned her head away. The man tried again, but the result was the same. Her behavior confused him, he didn't know why she acted like that.

Then he looked at her. She stared at him ostentatiously with her deep green eyes. It suddenly became clear to him that this woman was challenging him.

Thomas decided to take up this challenge. He grabbed her hands, raised them above her head, and pushed her against the wall behind her.
He brought his face closer to her and kissed her on the lips. This time she offered no resistance, her eyes sparkled. He was still holding her arms with one hand, and with the other he reached the back of her head, grabbed her hair and pulled it, tilting her head back. He abruptly began to place kisses against her neck. 

When the man finished, he let go of her hands and gripped both of her breasts firmly. He squeezed them, crumpled them. He grabbed her stiff nipples with the tips of his fingers, squeezed them, and twisted them. Occasionally he would gently pinch the skin. Thomas noticed a scowl of pain on her face that came as quickly as it disappeared. She made no sound either, just bit her lip. This time he continued caressing more subtly, giving his partner further pleasure. He took her left nipple to his mouth and sucked it passionately. He pressed it with the tip of his tongue or wrapped it around it, kissed it with his lips. He gave the same caress later to her other nipple.

“Mrrr…” the girl purred with pleasure.

Thomas continued walking down her body. He put his lips to her belly button, sucked on tightly, stuck his tongue into her navel, and began moving it frantically inside. As he did so, Jenn played with her breasts, enhancing the sensation.

After a minute or so, he finished and stopped completely. He got up, stood in front of the girl, and placed his hand subtly on her crotch. He felt her panties were already very damp, soaked with her juices. The man started rubbing her crotch through their thin material and after a few seconds, he put his whole hand inside. First, he focused on her labia. He put his hand to them and began to caress them gently. He watched her reactions all the time and when he decided that it was time, instead of the labia, he began to rub her clitoris with his finger.

As he did so, Jenna suddenly shuddered. Waves of pleasure flooded her body, her legs shaking like jelly. Moans filled the room. The longer he caressed her, the louder they became. He let her enjoy the sensation for a couple of minutes.

After this time, he took his hand out of her panties and showed it to her, all covered with fluids from her body.

The girl took a moment to catch her breath, then took his hand and put each finger in her mouth in turn, drooling it thoroughly. When she finished she gave him a defiant smile.

Then he took his hand away and tucked it back under the fabric of her panties. For a moment Thomas concentrated again on playing with her labia, and when he felt that the girl was already sensitive enough in that place, his fingers carefully spread them apart and stuck his middle finger into her pussy. He began to study it carefully and after a while he devoted himself entirely to its penetration. The initial movements were slow, allowing her body to get used to his presence. But he soon sped up, squirming wildly inside.

Since her body was already warmed by the previous caresses, it didn't take long for her reaction. Jenn had convulsions from time to time, her breathing was very rapid, and her moans grew louder. Her muscles began to stiffen involuntarily, including those of her pussy. He felt it tighten on his finger. If she could, she would curl up in a ball. Instead she put her hands on the wall behind her, digging into it with her nails.

Then the man decided to bend a hook digging into her insides in order to maximally stimulate the innervated walls, providing his partner with maximum sensations. At the same time, he covered her mouth with his free hand. He was looking at her and she was looking at him. However, the longer he penetrated her, the more difficult it became for her.

Seconds passed, and at one point, despite her gagged mouth, a loud groan escaped her throat, her eyes moved back to the back of her head, and a shock passed through her body. The orgasm hit her like a tsunami hitting a shoreline.

It was only when this happened that Thomas stopped doing everything he had been doing. He noticed, however, that his partner's legs were shaking and weakening, so he quickly grabbed her to keep her from falling to the floor.

“Hufff… puff…” the girl was breathing hard.

Not only her. They were both panting with exhaustion and heat.

However, the girl recovered surprisingly quickly. She got up and took off her soaked panties. She walked over to the man and threw her arms around his neck. She leaned over his ear and whispered, "Finish me up." Then she jumped up and wrapped her legs around him. Her grip was firm, additionally their bodies were sticky with sweat. She pressed against him, her stiff nipples digging into his torso.

The man grabbed her waist, then slipped his arms down and gripped her buttocks tightly. He parted them slightly and lifted her a little higher, resting her on his chest. With no little difficulty, he managed to get her on top of his cock. As soon as he did so, the girl began to move up and down, rose, and fell.

It was not a very comfortable position, and Thomas found himself getting tired quickly. At the same time, it ensured maximum penetration. Time and time again his penis was immersed in her pussy right down to the base. Despite the difficulties, however, he decided to do his best. He tensed his muscles and joined his partner, following her movements. As he did so, she dug her nails into his back, her steady moans turning into loud grunts. The man fucked her without inhibitions, with all his might, but soon he felt the weariness.

When Jenna noticed that the man was losing strength, she released him and jumped off him. She gave him a moment to relax, then kissed him passionately as a reward. Then she got on all fours on the floor and leaned out toward him. “Time for the grand finale, pretty boy,” she invited him by shaking her shapely bum for encouragement. 

Thomas hurried over to her and knelt right behind her. He took his swollen, covered in her juices cock in his hand and shoved it deep into her pussy. He grabbed her sides and started pounding her. His movements were dynamic, almost aggressive. 

Their bodies smashed against each other with force, the girl's breasts danced madly with every movement. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of their bodies, the creaking of the floor and the guttural groans of both of them. Sounds bounced off the metal elevator walls.

“Ahhh…, mmhmh…, fuck…, yes…!” Jenn moaned loudly while the pleasure spread to the next cells of her body.

“Ahh…., fuck…, ahh…!” the man was screaming in erotic elation.

Thomas’ penis pulsed vigorously inside her. It grew hotter with each thrust, his testicles stung from the excess semen he had collected. The man felt that he was close, and the urge to ejaculate turned into an urgent necessity. So towards the end, he focused hard and turned his movements into single, deep thrusts.

When he was done with her, a powerful orgasm shot through her body like an electric charge. Jenna managed to scream one last time with pleasure,
then lost her strength completely. Unable to hold on, she collapsed, causing her to fall off his cock.

"Ahhhh!" he screamed too, and a sticky white goo shot from the tip of his penis. Undirected, his sperm fell onto her back, buttocks, and onto the floor where it mixed with the little puddle of girl's body fluids that had formed beneath her. Exhausted, he lay down next to his partner.

They lay there for a few minutes without a word, they just breathed heavily.

Then the floor shook and they felt the elevator move lazily upwards. Surprised, they got up as quickly as possible and dressed up in a hurry. They barely made it, because after a few floors the elevator stopped and the door swung open. Behind them, they saw a middle-aged man standing confused at the sight of them.

“Is everything OK? Twenty minutes ago we noticed the elevator was down but we didn't know someone was stuck inside. Do either of you need medical attention? The heat must have been unbearable,” the man asked thoughtfully.

“We are fine. We didn't even notice there was anything wrong with the elevator.” Jenn smiled innocently, then grabbed Thomas by the hand and dragged him down the hall.

“Wow, it was an extraordinary adventure. You are really amazing,” He told her when they were alone.

“You're not that bad either.” She winked at him.

“What are you going to do now?”

“I still have an official matter to do with which I came here,” she sighed resignedly. “Well, then I'll be on my way. The department I'm looking for is probably a few more floors up.”

“Be careful not to accidentally get stuck somewhere else,” he advised her sarcastically.

“No way. This time I will use the stairs,” she replied and stuck her tongue out at him.

They both burst out laughing.

“Cya!” she yelled without turning in his direction and disappeared through the door leading to the staircase.

“What a crazy day,” Thomas said to himself. Then he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out of his pants and glanced at the display where he saw only one word: ‘boss’. He muttered "Oh, fuck..." and picked up the phone.

Published 
Written by Warzkos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments