Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Executive Sweet:4

"Giselle surrenders a panty."

19
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Thursday.

When you’re the IT designer for all building systems, entrance and security doors, security cams, the HVAC plant, and the electrical grid, you know how to turn things on and off. Ted had shut off one of the main elevators, leaving just one to carry the five hundred or so employees working for the ten different companies in the building.  

The elevator was constantly packed to capacity, and people had to wait around on every floor to ride. Ted knew that Giselle would arrive for work sometime between seven-fifty and eight. He waited by the security desk, chatting with a guard. He saw her immediately when she came in the entrance from the street. 

She was dressed in one of her suits, the skirt just long enough to be seen beneath her jacket. A see-through blouse opened to just below her cleavage was visible under the unbuttoned jacket. Giselle had fully embraced her new wardrobe changes and was dressing for her new role as an executive fuck toy.   

Ted waited until she was close to boarding the elevator then got behind his protégé. A few people got off the car, which was going down. Giselle decided to get on anyway and Ted followed closely after. A few more people squeezed in behind and they were caught in the crush.

The elevator doors closed, and Ted started to maneuver the brunette manager to the back of the car. Today he would really test her. Giselle gave no notice that she was being shoved into a corner, then suddenly he had her there. He wrapped his arm around her waist and said, “Whoa, aren't you the one they’re all talking about?”

                                                             *************

The man behind her had pushed Giselle into the corner farthest from the door, his strong insistent arm wrapped around her waist. He leaned his head to her ear and spoke softly, “Whoa, aren't you the one they’re all talking about? That's right, you're the one flashing your pussy all over the building. It's my lucky day.”

Their bodies were in close contact, she could feel his leg as he drew it around to trap hers. She couldn’t move away, the elevators walls pinned her in; she was helpless and unable to stop him from doing whatever he wanted. Her pulse started to race; her face felt flushed. Her arms were pressed at her sides; it was all she could do to hold onto her purse and valise.

His arm reached around the other side and into her jacket, in a second it was thru the opening in her blouse. Then his fingers were stroking her breast and she gasped. “Ooh, oh. Wow. Yes,” she whispered.

“No bra, oh yeah. It’s you alright. Great tits, honey. Now stay still, don’t speak,” the man whispered to her. “Did you forget to wear a panty today too? Let's have a look.”

With that her skirt was yanked up, then she felt his other hand on her ass. He slid it back down her cheeks slowly pulling a finger along between them. A jolt of erotic energy bolted through her crotch; it was turning her on. Giselle moaned and pushed back into his hand.

“You really like this, don’t you? I think I’ll just keep playing with you. Oh, was that your floor?” he went on.

The car had already closed after letting some people out on the third floor, but her captor kept Giselle from escaping. He was intent on taking advantage of her, and she didn't feel like stopping him. The hand on her ass moved downward; his leg pulled hers further apart, giving him more access to her hot box. Then his finger was probing her labia, easing its way into her vajayjay. 

“Oh, God. Mm, yes,” she whispered. Her coach Tom was so stingy yesterday and kept her from orgasming; she wanted to let this happen. She wanted his hands on her; wanted him to do whatever he felt like doing to her body. The warmth of his touch on her bare skin had her tingling all over. 

His cologne is familiar, she thought suddenly. What was it?

“Not so loud, shh. You know you want this.” His hand finally discovered the string of her thong panty nestled in her folds. "What's this, buried treasure? Why wear a panty that doesn’t cover that hot pussy?"

“Don’t let it get in the way,” she murmured and remembered Tom's expectations: Be prepared to surrender your panty when necessary.

"I think I’ll take it off you and keep it for a souvenir.”

Almost instinctively, Giselle rocked her hips back into his him; abruptly, his hand left her breast and moved down to her exposed pussy. He wrapped two fingers around the tiny string and yanked up. The sudden pressure on her clit jolted her pussy; she gasped then felt his strong hands rip it apart and pull it off.

He had tenderly violated and wonderfully aroused her. “What are you doing?” she said in a whisper. “Wait!”

“Now stay put and get yourself straightened out. Don’t turn away from the wall, don’t try to look for me,” then his hands were gone, and she was freed. She felt him move away. Obediently, she kept her eyes on the wall while she tugged her skirt back down. She was very excited; her breasts burned with desire for his hands. Her pussy was damp from his ministrations. She wished he’d had the time to slide his cock in her, even for a moment. Don't leave me like this, she thought.

When she looked up, the car had started to descend from the sixth floor, the one he’d exited on. The IT company offices were on the sixth; was he her IT stalker/lover? She finally got off the elevator at her floor and headed straight for the Ladies' room. While she checked herself in the mirror, a thought burst into her head: I don’t have a panty to leave for Tom. He’s not going to be pleased.

                                                              **************

Between the fifth and sixth floors, Ted freed Giselle and made for the elevator door. He had warned her not to look away from the wall and hoped it would be enough. It was risky since she might have gotten a look at him; two of the elevator walls were mirrors. She’d certainly heard his voice, but that wouldn’t be an issue for now.

Standing back in his office, he immediately keyed up the building facilities program and then the elevator controls. With a few keystrokes, he sent the elevator with Giselle on it back to the third floor. Then he unlocked the controls for the building’s other public elevator. 

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the torn panty he’d taken from Giselle. She needed to be pulled from the comfort zone, he reminded himself. Yesterday, with the remote vibe he'd aroused her sexually, then left her without satisfaction. She had actually waited around in her office after work ended to see if he would finish the job. He'd successfully created a compelling desire in her for sexual gratification, regardless of how she might achieve it. 

Today he'd needed to see how she handled an adverse violation of her body, so he took a more hands-on approach.

                                                                 ************

Slumped back against the outer office door, Giselle looked over her staff. Just moments ago, a total stranger had squeezed her into the corner of a crowded elevator and pulled her panty off. With her valise clutched to her chest, she stalked to her office, ignoring everyone, then straight to her desk chair and sat down. 

When the stranger had made his intentions known by pulling her skirt up, he'd immediately switched on all the unfulfilled promises of orgasmic release she'd been denied yesterday. If it could have gone another minute if he hadn’t rushed out of the elevator, would she have let him fill her perpetually horny hot box?

There'd been no e-mail from Tom that morning. He'd had sex with her all day yesterday. Now he wouldn't even call her. She wanted to make a sign with that message and display it for his cams.  

That afternoon Heather and Hannah, the lesbian senior editors invaded her office for a one on one with the boss.  Heather stood six feet one in red flat pumps: a tall Nordic blonde with blue eyes and a great rack. Her well-muscled body was clothed in tight capri pants and a bright purple satin top.

Her counterpart, Hannah, was the opposite, a petite brunette with small boobs. Black hair in a pixie cut framed a face with bright green eyes and apple cheeks. She wore white t-shirts, and loose men’s jeans slung low on her ass with her thong back showing above the waist. Her black Bass penny loafers were well worn but carefully and freshly shined. 

Giselle started to stand at the sudden interruption, then just swung her chair in their direction, “Hannah, Heather, why don't you come right in?”

Hannah, the more outspoken of the two, spoke up, “You say you have an open-door policy, right?”

“Of course, so why do my two most senior editors need to see me?”

“We noticed you called the rest of the women in for a private meeting, we thought it was our turn. What’s going on? Aren’t we in the loop, I mean since we’re your top people?”

“There were concerns with them I needed to address. Their conversations with me are privileged and private. Really, there’s nothing.”

“Heather, grab her and stand her up on the footstool,” Hannah said and kicked it over to the middle of the office. The blonde gripped Giselle tightly by the arms, picked her up, and lifted her onto it.

The boss wavered unsteadily on her high-heeled pumps. “Wait, damn it Hannah, put me down.”

“Don’t try to order her around, Giselle. That's my job.” Hannah took a flowered scarf from around Heather’s neck and used it to tie Giselle’s arms behind her back. “There – isn’t that nice. All wrapped up with a bow.“

"Oh my God, Hannah! This is crazy, what the hell are two up to?” Giselle yelled at them. “Stop this now.”

“Heather, pull her skirt up. I want to see something.”

The blonde grabbed the skirt and yanked it upward baring the boss’ bottom and shaved slit.    

“Heather, no. Damn it. What are you up to Hannah? Stop her.” Giselle protested, but due to her precarious perch, she refrained from moving.

Panty-less. Not even a little thong today? Heather’s been very excited about what you wear lately. Right blondie?”

“Right. It’s very sexy boss,” Heather said.

“What?” Giselle exclaimed. “Let me down from here, now. This is wrong, you can’t just come in here intimidating me.”

“Actually, we saw you and Denise doing this yesterday; it looked like fun. Heather, look what I found on her bookshelf!" Hannah picked up Giselle's dildo vibrator and held it out. "Should I let her play with you, Giselle? Heather told me after the meeting yesterday, she’d like to use her toys on you. Right blondie?” Hannah said.

“Right, Hannah.” 

“Please Heather, Hannah. Enough, you want some answers, let me pull my skirt down and get down from here, please. And no toys.”

“I thought you didn’t mind flashing your snatch around the office,” Hannah remarked. “Think of that as your soapbox Giselle, talk. Because Heather wouldn’t mind stripping you naked right now, would you Heather?”

“I would love that, boss,” Heather said.

“Look. It’s not very steady up here. If I fall,” Giselle informed them, unsure of who Heather was calling boss.

“I’ll catch you,” Heather replied quickly.

“All right. Jesus. I guess you don't believe me about the new employee wardrobe changes; it’s a little much I suppose. They were actually suggested to me because I’m a manager.”

“Heather, strip her skirt all the way off.”

Frustrated, Giselle squirmed around to try and hold onto the short skirt. Heather's quick hands got it unzipped, and the garment fell to her feet leaving her completely bottomless. Giselle had no choice except to cooperate when Hannah lifted her feet one at a time and took it away.

“I asked around. Nobody else knows anything about your wardrobe changes, except in this department,” Hannah went on and watched as the boss teetered half-dressed on a pedestal in her own office.

“Enough. I’m doing a project with a Senior Executive group, they contacted me Monday night. Will you please let me down now?”

“Heather, help her down. You want this back?” Hannah said holding out the skirt.

“Please,” Giselle said and snatched at it only to have Hannah whip it away.

“Keep talking. What’s the project? A nude calendar? Pussy peek of the month?”

“No, it’s a lateral move and a substantial increase in wages. I’d have had to tell you soon anyway since I’ll be giving up this position. May I please have my skirt?”

“For what it covers, you might as well not wear it. Here.”

“So, are you satisfied?” Giselle said and kicked off her shoes, then stepped into her skirt and zipped it up. 

KseniaHopess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KseniaHopess

“Not really. I think there’s more you won’t discuss. It will probably come out later, so it doesn’t matter,” Hannah answered her. “Since you asked for support, Heather wants to try some of the changes you are modeling. We were sure you wouldn’t mind.”

“The next time you want to undress me at least buy me a drink,” Giselle snapped at her senior editor.

Insistently and annoyingly the intercom buzzed on her desktop. Her senior editors were gone from her office; now, of course, Tom wanted to talk. Well, fuck that, Giselle thought. It buzzed two more times, then her mouse moved across the screen to click open the icon.

"Giselle, are you alright?"

Purposely ignoring his question, she picked up her valise and loaded it with the work still left on her desk. She tugged her skirt a bit lower on her hips, buttoned the few remaining buttons on her blouse, and put on her suit jacket. Giselle took one more look at the intercom icon on her computer.

"Giselle, I need to talk to you now, before you leave for the evening," Tom's voice demanded.

Picking up her purse and valise in one hand she raised the other in the classic middle-finger salute pointed at the cams in her office. Then the editing manager shut off the lights and left her office without a word.

****************

"So where are we headed tonight?" Denise asked, climbing into Giselle's red import sedan. The two had planned the day before to get out and get busy with some guys.

"It's a place I used to hang out at. My ex and his buddies play darts there," Giselle answered. "You'll like it. The building used to be a saloon and brothel, in the antebellum south. Later it became a burlesque house, and then a strip club. Local ordinances are still effective that allow for nudity and promiscuous activity on the property."

"Nudity and promiscuous activity. You're right I like it," the blonde hottie agreed.

The two girls walked into the Shady Shanty. Denise had dressed her slim body in a form-hugging one-shoulder dress with a high side cut out. Her pale hair was wreathed around her head in a braid. A tiny thong hugged her hip where the cutout revealed the silky skin at the top of her long legs, sheathed in black thigh-high stay-ups. She strolled along in Lucite strapped high-heeled slides next to her hot-bodied boss.  

Trying hard to outdo her assistant, Giselle wore a red spaghetti-strapped halter dress with deep cleavage to her waist. It fit her tight curves closely and she had it tied high at the hip showing soft tanned thighs; black fishnet stay-up stockings stretched down her shapely legs into shiny heeled black leather pumps. She finally spotted the guy she was looking for and walked down the row of barstools with Denise trailing her.

Smiles broke out on the customers sitting there, then offers of drinks and invitations: “hey girl sit right here.” Finally, she stopped where the only guy in the bar was locked on the big screen TV and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to look at Giselle and Denise standing there waiting patiently.

Louie Gaetano turned on his barstool, sat back, and stared in wonder. It was a gorgeous girl dressed like a fucking model with another blonde hot chick right beside her. “Holy Fuck, Gigi?  Jesus is that you?” he sputtered.

Denise put her hand up to stroke Louie’s well-muscled shoulder. “He’s a big boy. Mm.”

“Who’s your friend?” Louie queried amazed at his luck. Oh my god, hot fucking Gigi from Ken's poker party.    

“Denise this is my friend Louie. Louie, how’s things? Kenny’s not here, is he?”

“No, we lucked out on that, his new girlfriend doesn’t like hanging here. They go to a martini bar on Maple Street, over in the Points.” Louie waved at the bartender and ordered some drinks.

“Good, I really didn’t want to run into him,” Giselle agreed.

“It’s really good to see you. I mean really good. That dress is amazing!” Louie gushed. The tall blonde’s hand stopped rubbing his chest and moved down to his jeans.  He had to get the girls to a more intimate place quickly, “We should get our drinks in the lounge."

“Oh, there’s a lounge?” Denise said. 

The bartender picked just that time to bring a round of shots and the new friends all picked up a drink. There was some easy jazz playing low and some couples were dancing. The crowd was arrayed in varying degrees of fashion and sensuality: from suits and cocktail dresses to stylish partially nude. Some of the dancers were coupled in tangles of arms and legs taking pleasure from each other. 

Louie led Giselle and Denise past the pool room and up a well-lit stair where there was another bar and raised cabana booths where couples could stretch out and connect. They picked up another round and asked the bartender to keep them coming to their booth.

Carrying the tray, Louie followed Giselle walking hand in hand with Denise, their heads together whispering. Twice they looked back and smiled at him. I’m really going to a lounge cabana with Gigi and a totally gorgeous blonde. And they are dressed to fuck!  

Louie placed a tall tray table over the middle of the settee. There was a small step, but the girls still needed his help getting up into the booth. With the low cover above, of course, they had to bend over, and Louie ended up putting his hand on their naked bums to boost them in. Louie put out his hand and Denise pulled him into her arms. “Just between you and me Louis, Giselle’s out to get a man between her legs tonight. Play your cards right, you know?”

Then things started getting fun.

“I know, why don’t I tell Denise a story about you, Louie?” Giselle asked and climbed over next to Louie.

“Does it have to do with a poker party seven months ago?” Louie countered.

“Pray, continue mademoiselle,” Denise had moved over to make a Louie sandwich by dropping her leg over his. 

“I wore this super sexy space girl cosplay for the poker party and the guys were all calling me Gigi. Just for laughs, every time I brought another round, I lost a bit of clothes. After three rounds, I was down to just the skirt and my high heels. Somehow, everybody was talking about how long their cocks were when Ken blurted out, 'Louie’s got the biggest cock I ever saw',” Giselle related.

"I was out on the back porch taking a piss while this is going on, and she comes to look for me," Louie suddenly blurted out. Fuck man, was this happening again? Oh, fuck me, Gigi!

“Well, this is where it gets good because I walk out the door and he turned to me with his cock still in his hand,” Giselle explained. “And I see it, and I just had to find out how much I could fit in my mouth.”

“Like this?” Denise said. Then she turned to the guy trapped between her and her beautiful boss. She went to work on his fly; he was quickly unzipped with her hand wrapped around his already hardening python.

“Oh, he's already ready,” Denise said then locked her lips on Louie’s cock. Ever so slowly she pulled him down into her warm mouth, her tongue stroking his shaft.   

Louie looked down between his legs at the blonde head bobbing in his lap. Then Giselle was pulling at his shirt, saying something about buttons. She crawled over his chest, then reached up and pulled off the shoulder of her gown. Giselle pulled Louie’s face to her breast.

This was happening. He’d just been sitting at the bar and then got pulled into a cabana with the two hottest girls he’d ever seen.

Giselle took Louie's hand and led it to her crotch area. "Time to multi-task, big guy. Here, untie this string and pull my panty off." Louie looked away from Giselle's breast for a moment. There was a tiny silky thong panty covering Giselle's pussy, and his hand was on the string tie. He pulled away at it, then carefully peeled it from her soft slit. Then he put his hand back where the panty had just been and started probing with his fingers.

Giselle was already getting slick from her breast being suckled; she pulled his face in harder and he lightly nipped at her with his teeth. She moaned and tried to open her legs further to allow him deeper access to her sexy sheath.

Denise was still working her magic mouth on Louie's python; he was already erect and was bucking his hips trying to force himself deeper into her mouth. She gagged a bit, then pulled her mouth off him and started licking him like a popsicle. Louie was nearing orgasm, his penis spasming, pre-cum oozed out of the tip. He pulled his mouth away from Giselle's breast a moment, "tell Danielle to slow down a minute. I'm about to come." 

"Her name is Denise," Giselle said, then turned around to Denise. "He says you have a minute to make him come and he's going to cream pie your face."

"Ooh, fun. One minute huh?" Denise returned to her work on Louie's cock with a mission to beat the clock. Her tongue flew up and down the shaft, she opened as wide as she could to swallow more than half his fat hog leg. Once again, she started bobbing her head, thrusting him deep into her throat.

Then Louie felt it coming; a hand gripped his balls and started to squeeze ever so slightly. Denise worked her mouth all over his penis, gliding up and down, pulling him in, then back out. Her tongue swirled around the head, pushed into the opening; her hand put more pressure on his scrotum. Then it was surging up from way down in him, and Louie moaned to Giselle, “Jesus, she’s got me coming. Oh, my god, yes, please go girl.”

The blonde beauty felt the surge of Louie's orgasm building, could taste the precum ejaculate on her tongue. She released him from her mouth just when she thought he would explode. Then her efforts were rewarded, and Louie’s sperm erupted from the tip of his cock, splashing big thick gouts on her cheek and neck.

“Oh yeah. Oh, yeah oh. Yeah, that’s it. Oh, God thank you.” His penis emptied itself with a few more spurts.

Giselle turned to see Denise’s face covered in Louie’s semen. She leaned back and kissed her secretary, then used her tongue to lick some of the cum from her cheek. Then she flipped her leg over Louie’s head, straddling his upper chest with her body. Her pussy was right over Louie’s astonished face. "I've got this now, Blondie," she nodded to Denise who moved off to Louie’s side.

Giselle took over the clean-up of Louie’s cum covered cock. Her tongue lapped up and down his still erect shaft, drawing little shivers of erotic excitement from Louie. “God Gigi, that was just amazing. Thanks, Denise, you are something.”

“I’m taking the last sex in the cabana shot,” Denise announced then slammed the drink down to chase the fluids from Louie’s big Johnson.

“Then you have to go to the bar and get more,” Giselle said, looking up from the diligent work she was performing on Louie. “And you have to do it with his cum all over you.”

“Here, somebody better hold onto this,” Denise said, finding Giselle’s thong panty on the cushion. She took a moment and tied the red lacy tidbit to Louie’s bicep. “There.”

Giselle started working her mouth on Louie, she wanted him hard, and she wanted it now. Her tongue worked up and down his shaft, raising his staff from its post-orgasmic state.

“Gigi, wait a second. Ooh, that’s really nice,” Louie complimented her.

Encouraged, the brunette really got going, bobbing her head over his engorged manhood. She cupped his balls in her hand, digging her nails in and tracing little scratches in the skin. Her mission depended on getting this man ramrod hard and plunging him deep into her tormented pussy. 

It was out of a dream. Louie was in a never-never land where Gigi, fucking hot Gigi was literally fucking him! He grabbed the bouncing boobs in front of him and the beautiful brunette squealed and plunged her head down on him, bathing his face and chest in kisses. "Fuck me, Louie," she whispered in his ear.

"Oh God, yes Giselle," Louie agreed. Let me fuck your gorgeous body.

He started bucking up into her, making her roll with his rhythm. Slowly he pulled himself up and turned her back onto the cushions. She gasped as he suddenly pulled back out of her, then thrilled as he slid his hardness along her slit until it just kissed her clit. Another stroke along her hot wet love canal and her hunger drove her to try to trap him and pull his cock inside her.

"Fill me up, Louie. I need your best fucking effort tonight," she urged him on.

"I would never let a lady down."

Her lovely lower lips parted to allow his fat cock to slide in. She moaned and pushed against his thrust, "Yes, oh yes. Let me have it" the brunette begged.

"Damn, Gigi." Louie was on his second round, and he wasn't going to let her down. "Oh, God girl, your pussy is so, so fucking fuckable. Oh." His hips fell into synch with hers and they rocked together; she pulled her feet up around his hips to pull him further in. He responded by driving deeper into her and quickening his pace. She bucked against his steaming hot piston pumping inside her cock pocket.

Giselle was getting the fuck she'd needed for a week now. Oh, hell yes, and now Louie was into it. "Ooh, damn. Ooh, Louie you. Oh, fuck. Me. Fuck me. Oh, fuck me."

He worked at her snatch, sliding in and out, back and forth; he had hit her G-spot and her head was blowing up with every thrust of his fat cock. "Ooh, yes, yes, yes. Ooh. Ooh. Yes. Fuck yes. Fuck me. Aah. Aah. Yes." Her pelvis quaked with orgasmic delight. Oh, oh fuck. Ooh, oh. Aah.

"One," Giselle gasped. She pulled him into her and laid a kiss on him. "Wanna go for two, Lou?"

They say timing is everything. Denise picked that moment to climb into the cabana. "Hey, guys. Looks like you've been busy. I went to the bar and ran into this chick looking for Louie," the blonde said.

A glammed-up nerd girl peered into the cabana and handed over a tray of fresh drinks, "Hey Louie, it's Ashley."

"Ashley Clayton," Louie yelped, grabbing his pants.

"Yeah, help me up. And don't bother with the jeans, this looks like a party to me," Ashley joined in.

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments