Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy At Work

"Daydreaming as I watch a hot coworker walk across the room"

8
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
763 words 763 words

Author's Notes

"I used to work with a Latino woman who was really hot. This is a melding of the things that went through my head when I'd see her."

Do you have any idea what you do to me every time you walk across the room? Your tight jeans highlighting your shapely ass, pussy lips on either side of the crotch. A little belly flesh and your tramp stamp showing under your t-shirt hem that rides up as you sit and you don't bother to pull it down when you get up, the bounce of your luscious breasts as you walk, the nipples poking out fully visible because the air conditioner is set a little too low.

Sometimes you wear a lacy white top that buttons up. It probably fit very well a few pounds ago. Now it gaps open and I get a perfect view of the inside curve of your right breast as it rests in that flimsy bra that almost isn't there.

When we chat, you will occasionally laugh and stick your tongue out a bit. What a cute, pink thing it is. I imagine how it would feel sliding around on the head of my dick, wiping up the precum. I imagine how it would feel to release myself into your mouth, the look in your eyes as we gaze at each other as you swallow my load.

You have such slender legs, extending out from the hem of your skirt. I often think how it would be to lift that hem to your waist, discover you have no panties on, you lean back in your chair and spread your legs as I kneel between them. I can smell your scent and see the glistening of your nether lips. The liquid between them is so hot, so thick, so silky slick as I spread it around with my fingers. I sample your flavor, then use my thumbs to spread those lips to reveal your well of delight and the clit standing tall. I can hear your moans and gasps as I flick my tongue over you, teasing the clit, penetrating your well. My moustache and chin become drippy with your fluids as you squeal in orgasm.

I fantasize about meeting you in a bar by accident. We go to your place. After the foreplay, I feel my cock sliding into your pussy. You are very wet, but tight enough for friction. I bury myself in you as you lock your feet behind my back. I slid slowly out until the head is all that remains, then with a twist of my hips I slam back into you to the hilt. You grunt and sigh. I'm on my extended arms and I see your mouth open in lust, your breasts roll from the impact, your eyes are glazed with your approaching orgasm. Your hands stroke my chest and pinch my nipples. I repeat my motion over and over, feeling my balls become drenched with you, smelling your scent of woman in heat, feeling your pussy muscles grasp at me as I retreat.

HannaSander
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSander

You dig your nails into my chest and lift your hips to meet me as I drive back in. I move faster until we are fucking for release. I'm grunting. My sweat drips onto your face and breasts. Your nipples are swollen like pebbles. Your grunts turn into squeaks as your face contorts. Your pussy becomes wetter and tighter. Each time I pummel into you I hear squishy sounds. My balls slap wetly against your ass. I know there is a sizeable puddle under you. Your back arches and you let out a sharp scream. Your fingers grab my chest, your nails may have broken skin. Your legs clamp down hard to hold me in.

I grind myself against your clit as you cum and with a growl I release myself against your cervix. I feel ropey stream after stream squirt into you and you make a sound with each one. An eternity later and all too soon it is over. You release your grip on my chest and waist, arms and legs drop to the bed, and my hips follow yours down to stay inside you a while longer. I lower myself closer and we kiss deeply, I feel your labored breath from your nose on my sweaty cheek. We have to break the kiss to catch our breaths. I kiss your eyes, nose, chin, forehead, and cheeks. Finally, my shrinking dick slips from you. I roll over and your stroke my stomach with your fingers.

All this passes through my mind as I watch you walk across the room. I feel a drop of precum sliding down and try to focus back on my work.

 

Published 
Written by Stever899
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments