Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fraternization

"Sometimes a girl has to quit to get what she wants"

16
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

“You know, if this company didn’t have a rule against fraternization, there’s a few guys here that I’d liked to have fucked.”

I decided to treat my employees to happy hour one Friday afternoon. My company, Roberts Systems, had just closed on a very lucrative contract earlier in the day, and I was in a very generous mood. While Fridays are usually casual dress for us, a few of us had dressed up for the client presentation; the men in suits and ties and the women in smart looking dresses or blouse/skirt combinations.

I looked to my right to see who had made such a pronouncement, and was surprised to see that it was Cindy, one of our IT techs. Young, in her twenties, she wasn’t one of our “hotties”; but she was cute. A little on the thin side, with a boyish figure but a great little ass. Blond hair that she wore in a retro-shag. Sexy smile and piercing blue eyes. While she wasn’t “client facing”, and thus could have gone casual, she was wearing a tight fitting black dress that buttoned down the front, which she looked great in, even if it accentuated the fact that she had petite breasts; despite the obvious push-up bra.

Cindy had her back to me and was talking to Mary, our HR Director. I cleared my throat. She didn’t even need to turn around; she knew that it was me. I could see the color rise in her neck. Mary’s eyes got wide, she downed what was left of her drink, and abruptly got up and left. I took her seat. I was expecting Cindy to be mortified, but she wasn’t. “Um, I guess you heard that, huh Mr. Roberts.”

“Please, it’s after work. Call me Sean. Yeah, I heard it.” I signaled the bartender for another drink for the both of us; a Macallan rocks for me and a beer with a tequila chaser for Cindy.

“So, who do you want to fuck? Maybe I can make an exception. Or two.”

Now she was mortified. “Um, I was kind of joking.”

I wasn’t going to let her off that easy. “I don’t know, it sounded like you were pretty serious. And that you have a few names already picked out.”

She gave me a look. I couldn’t tell if it was anger or frustration. “Okay,” she sighed, “I was serious, but it’s really just one name.” She seemed a little tense.

“It’s okay, relax, I’m just busting your chops.” I laughed. The smile returned to her face, but as we sat and drank, talking and joking, I could sense that the underlying tension remained. When it got to be about nine, I decided to call it quits for the night. Cindy excused herself as I signaled to pay the check and headed for the ladies room. She came out just as I signed the bill.

“If you’re leaving now, I’ll walk you to your car.”

“Okay,” she said, although she seemed a little nervous to accept.

I held the door for her. “Which car is yours?” I asked as we stepped into the semi-lit parking lot.

“That Mustang way back in the corner.” I looked. She had parked right next to my classic ’66 Lincoln Continental convertible, the model with the suicide doors. In the remotest part of the lot.

We headed over in silence. I could tell that she was still nervous about something. I thought I knew why. “Look,” I finally said, just as we got to her car and she began opening her door, “I don’t really care if you want to fuck some guy at work. Just try to make sure that it doesn’t become a human resources problem. Oh, and most importantly, that I don’t find out about it, okay?”

“That would be kind of hard, Sean, since it’s you.” She turned to me. “I’ve wanted to since the first day I came to work for you.” She was fidgeting with the top button to her dress, waiting to see what I would say back. It was then that I noticed that she must have taken her bra off in the restroom, because her aroused nipples were threatening to poke through the material.

“Yeah, that would be a problem.” I looked at her, noticing for the first time just how sexually attractive she was. I hadn’t been with a woman in a while, and it took all of my effort to think with the head that the blood was draining from instead of the one that my blood was rushing to. The movement in my trousers was obvious to her. “Listen, Cindy, as owner I can’t really do this kind of thing with an employee. Although, in all honesty, I really want to.”

“Suppose I wasn’t an employee?”

“What?”

She opened her purse and pulled out a sheet of paper. It was a copy of her resignation, dated this Wednesday past. I read it, then re-read it. By the time I was done, she had undone all of the buttons on her dress and let it fall open as she leaned back against her car. She had apparently also taken her panties and hose off in the ladies room, because I was treated to not only a good view of her small, firm breasts, but her blond-haired muff and toned legs, as well. And I became fully hard.

“Is this legit?”

She grabbed my cock. “Yep. As of five o’clock today, I no longer worked for Roberts Systems.” She pulled my zipper down. “Or you.”

The contrast between her pale nudity and her black dress was too much to resist. My right hand went into her dress, around the back, and took hold of her pert little ass, pulling her up to give me better access to her breasts. My mouth completely consumed her left tit as my left hand enveloped her right. I flicked my tongue across the hard nipple, and she shuddered. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. She whimpered as she ground her mound against my hard-on.

I switched my mouth to her other tit, gently nipping at the swollen areola. I now had an ass-cheek in each hand. I shifted my hands, getting access to the wet slit between her legs. Soaking wet, actually; her pussy was awash with her juices. “Oh, yeah, that’s good!” she moaned as I pushed two fingers into her tight twat. “Finger me!” I obliged, rooting around in her love channel with one hand as my other found, and flicked across, her clit. “Oh god! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna CUMMMMM!” she screamed, squeezing me against her as she convulsed through her climax. I let my fingers slip out of her as she put her head to my chest. “God, that was good!”

KleissyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KleissyGrey

I knew that if this was to go any further, we needed some privacy. “Hold on,” I told her, as I carried her, still wrapped around me, to the back door of my car. Now one of the great things about an old Lincoln is that the back seat area is cavernous and comfortable. And with tinted windows, we’d have not only all of the room we would need, but we wouldn’t be on display. I opened the car. She slid across the seat as I got in and closed the door.

I was sitting with my back against the door. My bulge was trying to push its way through the open zipper of my trousers. “This won’t do,” she remarked as she crawled across the seat to me on her knees, reached over, unfastened my belt, and hauled my pants down. I guess that my boxers concealed my true measure, because it wasn’t until they came down that she realized what she would be dealing with.

“Oh my god, Sean! You’re huge!” It wasn’t the first time that I’d heard those words of concern. Now I’m not porn star huge; no more than seven and a half inches long when hard. And I am kind of thick, but not painfully so; at least not usually.

Cindy was game, though, as she licked me from base to circumcised tip. She traced the surface veins with the tip of her tongue; then ran it around the coronal edge. Pre-cum was oozing out, which was greedily lapped up right before the top half of my dick disappeared into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around as she alternately sucked and let spittle drip from between her lips. When the bottom half was sufficiently wet, Cindy used her hand to pump that part as she continued her oral assault on the top.

“Yeah, suck my cock! Suck it!”

“Mmmf!” was her reply as she smiled at me and tried to take even more of me in. She gagged a little as I hit the back of her throat. Her mouth came off me with a POP! “I don’t think that I can get it all in, Sean.” She dove back down and made another attempt. “Nope,” she said, as she came back up for air after getting about half the head tonsil-deep.

“That’s okay,” I answered, as I pushed her onto her back; her left foot on the rear shelf and her right on the backrest of the driver’s seat. Her pussy was still wet. I ran the tip of my dick between her slick inner folds, juicing it up. I could tell that it was going to be a snug fit. “Hold yourself open for me.”

“Like this?” she asked as she reached down, using her fingers to spread her labia. It was the most erotic thing that I’d ever seen.

I put my spear at her sheath. “Yeah, just like that.”

I pushed in, slowly, until just the head popped through. “Oooh!” I gave her another inch. “Oh god!” She let go of her pussy and grabbed my arms. I could feel her cunt muscles contracting around my shaft in time to her breathing. Two more inches slid in. “It feels like you’re busting my cherry again. It feels real tight.”

I paused. “Am I hurting you?”

“No, no! Just … well … god, how much more is there?”

“I’m about halfway in.”

“Shit, I’ve never had that much in me.” Then she surprised me. “Give it to me!”

“What?”

“Shove it in!” Followed by “Shit! Hold on! Give me a second!” as I bottomed out, my pubic bone mashing against her clit as I took her all the way back. “Fuck you’re big,” she moaned as she got accustomed to her pussy being so fully packed.

I decided to let her call the next move, which she did by slowly rocking her pelvis while keeping fully impaled. I can’t say that she ever loosened up, but when she moved her feet to behind my ass and started to pull me against her, I figured that was the signal to start pumping.

I started out slow and gentle, letting Cindy set the pace. She let out a little moan each time I went all-in; a sigh as I pulled out. After about five minutes she increased the pace. The moans turned to low grunts “Unh! Unh!” as the increase caused me to go deeper. I could tell that I was up against her limit, but that didn’t stop her. “Yeah! Yeah!” as I plumbed her depths.

Her pussy was as hot and tight as any I’d ever felt. “Faster! Harder!” she urged, as I started to really pump her. Her juices were now in free-flow, soaking my balls and the back seat of my car. The entire interior now smelled of her feminine wares. She started pushing back against me, letting out a yelp each time I hit her cervix.

“I’m gonna cum!” she announced. “I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” She grabbed my neck and pulled my face to hers, her lips covering mine, forcing them open to accept her scream as she climaxed. Her whole body thrashed about. That was all it took for me, as I screamed back, pumping a full load of sperm deep into her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her, as out of breath as she was. “Fuck, that was good,” she whispered into my ear. We clumsily shifted until she was now on top. I was still semi-hard, and still inside her. She rolled her hips, taking advantage of my lingering tumescence as her clit slid back and forth along the base of my dick. I reached up to her two small mounds, teasing my fingers across the surface.

“Mmm, this feels nice.” She covered my hands with hers, using my fingers to massage her swells.

We continued our slow pleasuring for a bit. But I finally had to ask. “So, Cindy, did you quit just so that we could fuck?”

“Oh, no. This was just a happy coincidence.”

“Were you ever going to tell me? That you wanted to fuck?”

“I wasn’t planning to.” She leaned down and kissed me. “I’m glad that I didn’t end up needing to.”

“So then you do have a position come Monday?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Because I want to keep fucking you, but I don’t want you to be unemployed.”

As she had continued to rock against me, my cock never did get fully soft. In fact, it had started to get hard again; pushing and expanding whilst still inside her. She smiled as my renewed arousal filled her. “I’m pretty sure you still are.”

 

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments