Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Job Interview

"When in Vegas... Smile!"

50
10 Comments 10
11.3k Views 11.3k
346 words 346 words

I recently moved to Las Vegas with my fiancé. Being in a new place required new employment, and I had an appointment at a local casino waiting for me.

I arrived at the appointed time and was immediately escorted into Human Resources for my interview. On the wall of the interview room was a monitor that took up the entire wall. There must have been 200 video feeds on the monitor.

I was then welcomed by the woman who was to be my interviewer. She had me sit down while she selected one of the video feeds. On the monitor you could see a couple walking away from the camera. The female was apparently inebriated. As they got to a car she was bent over the hood and her skirt was lifted. The male dropped his trousers and began to take his partner right there in the garage. You could clearly see his hips driving into her without mercy. After a while, he stepped back and turned her over, and lifted her ankles high above his head. He then continued to pound into her. You could really see his ass flexing in order to drive himself deeper and deeper.

He all of a sudden stopped and you could see a clear shudder run through him. It was obvious he had just released inside of his partner.

I felt sick at watching this...

The man turned around and not only could you clearly see his soiled 9” cock hanging down between his legs, but you could clearly see his face.

That face was mine.

My fiancé and I had come to the casino the night before to check out where I might end up working. She had gotten a little drunk. She also had gotten frisky on the way out of the casino and couldn’t wait until we got home.

I looked at the lady in front of me and saw that her skirt had risen and that there were no panties underneath. “Obviously you have the equipment, but now let’s see if you have the skills…”

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments