Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Job Interview Goes Amiss

"Boss learns the meaning of an open relationship."

17
7 Comments 7
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The last time I put out a job application, I was eighteen years younger and you found the work in the help wanted ads. Now, it seems everything is online, and you email them, hoping to hear back from them. So, I spend most of my afternoons online, searching and hoping I find something. It's come down to I'll take anything that brings me in some money. Sad, a year ago, I was well established in my career making some good coin. Now, I'd be happy for fifteen dollars an hour.

Monday came, and I sent out a few emails for anything I thought I had a chance at getting. Tuesday came and no response. Wednesday and Thursday were the same. Finally, on Friday, I got a callback, from Becca at "Clean Can Company." I guess they had revolutionized the way people get their garbage cans cleaned. It was a job. That was the only thing I was thinking about when I called her back.

From her voicemail, I couldn't tell if she was younger or older, but I could sense a sultry sexy woman on the other end. When I called back, we chatted and she told me a bit about the company and such. I detected a  hint of her flirting with me when she asked if I was married. She set the interview for Monday at noon.  By the time our conversation was through, her voice alone had turned me on.

How does one dress for a job interview of this nature? Un-tucked dress shirt and nice jeans was what I went for. I was more interested in getting to see Becca then anything else. When I got to her office, seeing her twenty-something secretary, I assumed she would be in the older club. When she walked out of her office, I was pleasantly surprised to see she was in her early forties. I guessed her height to be 5'8", a solid 140 lbs.

She was wearing a dark pencil skirt with a slit about half way up, which looked to be buttoned on the side, a light pink blouse, and probably a three-inch heel. The blouse was hiding her tits, but I quickly guessed them to be a 33C. It wasn't only her dress that got me aroused, but also her long flowing down her back brown hair and porcelain skin.

Her smile beckoned me into her office and her wink sent my cock into overdrive. I thought it was odd, her closing the door behind us, leaving it open only a crack.

We talked about the company, the ins and outs, what I could expect, and all that good stuff. When I asked her the starting pay, I almost laughed when she said it was twelve an hour. No matter how much I was mesmerized by her, that certainly wasn't going to pay the bills and told her so.

Maybe it was the sexual tension or her sultry voice that was making me stay. Or it could have been at this moment she pulled out a thing of dark cherry lipstick and started to apply it.

A slight "Ohh," escaped my lips, when she ran the tip of her tongue over her lips when she was putting it away.

"How much are you worth then?" She said with a  smile.

"I need at least $18 an hour to make my bills."

With a wink, she asked if I was worth it.

"More than you can imaging," was my reply.

She had moved to place herself between me and her desk, with her hands on her hips.

She informed me she would need to know my relationship status, for "Insurance reasons."  I told her I was in a relationship but not married. A moment of disappointment quickly flashed over her dark almond eyes.

I quickly replied, "But for what it's worth, I'm in an open relationship with her."

The sparkle returned to those eyes, as she asked me what that meant.

I advised her, an "open relationship" meant the couple could see other people sexually if they want.

A look of lust came across her face, and her eyelids slightly closed as she asked what that meant in my relationship. I advised her, my girlfriend really isn't all that into sex, so I can play four or five times a month.

I couldn't decide if her perfume was in overdrive or if the slight scent I was detecting was her kitty. By now she had leaned back against her desk, and one hand was slowly working it's way up her blouse.

"Have you had your four or five times this month?"  she purred to me.

"No!" with a slight smirk was my reply.

 It seemed to me, she couldn't get the understanding of an open relationship when she asked me to explain it again.

 "Becca, unbutton your blouse and skirt for me," was my reply.

 I sat in amazement as her tiny hand quickly unbuttoned her blouse and she let it slide off her shoulders.

"The skirt too, Becca!"

Her amazing brown eyes seemed to be undressing me as her hand quickly glided down her toned stomach and started to slowly unbutton her skirt.  When she couldn't unbutton anymore, she bent over at the waist, showing off her luscious breast. Her nipples were hard and poking through the pink bra she was wearing.

Getting to the last button, she stood back up pushing her right leg out as she undid the button on top. The skirt floated to the floor as I drank in what was in front of me. Her long shapely toned legs were covered in black thigh high stockings. The stockings were attached to a black garter. A black and turquoise thong finished her outfit.

"Becca, an open relationship means, I can do whatever I want sexually, and not feel bad or get in trouble for it," I whispered into her ear as my hands slid around her waist.

Getting on my knees in front of her, I looked up at her, "Like if I wanted to taste you right now, she is totally cool with that."

I pulled her thong to the side. Her bald pussy was shiny with her honey as I slipped my tongue up and down the outside of her pussy licking and sucking my way up her kitty, tasting her sweetness which was dripping from her secret place. Exposing her clit, I slowly sucked it into my mouth when a loud moan escaped her mouth.

One finger slowly parted her lips as I sucked on her clit. Getting them lubricated with her honey which was dripping from her. Slowly, one finger was replaced by two fingers as I spread her lips and exposed her tunnel of love. Her moans were becoming increasingly louder as her long manicured nails dug into my scalp.

Konnor18cm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Konnor18cm

A slight kiss on her inner thigh got her to spread her legs. Reaching through her legs and over her ass, I could tell it was as firm as her legs.

Using my tongue and mouth all the while, her kitty was giving all her honey I could use. I removed the fingers from her tunnel making sure they both were covered in her honey and traced my way to her rosebud.  I could tell she was in pure bliss because there was no attempt to stop me as my middle finger penetrated her back door.

With a tongue working her kitty and a finger in her ass, her orgasm came rolling in and her moaning only got louder. I was waiting for the moment her young secretary would storm in on us. As her legs went from a slight tremor to a full on shake, I knew she had reached her exhaustion point, so I slowly slid the finger from her rose bud and slowly slowed down on her kitty.

As I rose up, my hands slowly traced their way up her sweat covered, goose-bumped skin. Coming face to face with her, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me into her. Pushing her mouth onto mine, her tongue darted down my throat. Her mouth and tongue then started to clean my lips and chin of her honey. Holding her, I could tell she was coming down from her high.

"Fuck Matthew," was the first spoken word she had spoken, as I started to unbutton my shirt.

"More?" she then said in a questionable tone. But it was her puppy eyes glistening with lust that gave her away.

"On top of your desk, on your back with your legs on my shoulders, or you bent over your desk. Your choice Boss," I said more as a statement than a request, as I undid my jeans. My seven-inch throbbing cock was straining to escape.

"I like employees that can make their own decisions," she said as she reached in and pulled my cock free. Grabbing my cock, she walked me to the backside of her desk, pushing the items on the desk to the floor.

Pushing her against the desk, she instinctively laid down on the desk with her ass right at the edge.

"Hopefully it will fit," she murmured as she spread her legs for me and then placed them on my shoulders.

Her pussy was still flowing with her honey.  Rubbing my hard thick shaft up and down her honey covered slit, it was well lubed up by the time it got to the throbbing dripping entrance of her hole. I slowly put my head into her letting her tight pussy get used to my girth. Then in one moment, I went from just the head to all seven inches slid into her.

"Fuck Matthew, Fuck!" escaped her.

"Quiet Boss, we don't need your secretary walking in on us." As I slowly increased the tempo of my fucking, her eyes and moans told me everything I needed to know.

I unclasped her bra, releasing her girls. Her nipples were hard as rocks. With my hands being free, I was able to have them roam over her body. She let out multiply yelps as I pinched her nipples.

Still being inside of her, I put her legs back down and spreading them even more as I pulled her up to me. Pulling her into me, we kissed. Her breathing told me she was about to cum. Her screaming into my mouth as we kissed told me she had just dumped all over my cock. Her body was hot to touch as we fucked through her orgasm.

Pulling out, my cock was covered in her honey as I pulled her to her feet and then bent her over the desk.

"Boss, it's my turn now!" as I slammed my cock into her.

Once she was comfortable with this position she straightened her legs sending my head dizzy with her toned legs and an ass to die for. A few firm slaps on her ass got her to into a good rhythm of thrusting on both parts. She moved from lying on the desk to being on her elbows so her nipples were being dragged across the cold steel desktop.

Soon, her honey was flowing down out of her pussy and down her legs. Slowing my pace, I dipped two fingers into her honey and then traced them down her ass crack to her rosebud. Slowly, one, then two fingers were penetrating her tight ass.

At this time, I noticed a  mirror on the back of her door. Pulling her by her hair, I pulled her head up so she could watch. Here she was, bent over her desk, being fucked, two fingers in her ass and on the epicenter of cuming again.

It was the warm flood of her squirting that showed me she was rubbing her clit.

"I'm cumming again," was all she said, as I pulled the fingers out of her ass and then concentrated on myself cumming.

I increased my tempo, and soon I could feel my cock getting harder and my balls tighten up. She soon could feel my cock contracting against her tunnel entrance and then felt the warm relief of me cumming deep inside of her.

Weak-kneed, I collapsed on top of her, pushing her down onto the desk. We laid like this until my cock slid out of her and the mixture of her honey and my seed started to leak out onto the carpet.

Pulling myself up, I pulled her panties back to cover her and hopefully stop the free flow of her pussy.

Pulling my jeans back up and buttoning my shirt, I walked to the front of her desk and retrieved her skirt and blouse. By now, she had regained some state of composure and I was able to help her get back dressed.

Sitting back in her chair, I took my original seat.

"So, that's what an open relationship is all about," I said with a smile.

"Welcome to the company, you start tomorrow, at  $20.00 an hour. See my secretary on the way out."

As I walked out, the secretary gave me an all-knowing smile. Might be a shitty job, but the job perks couldn't be any better, I thought as I called my girlfriend to tell her I got a job.

Published 
Written by mattycopboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments