Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting the new Chinese Teacher

"Erotic sexual escapades in Thailand"

36
4 Comments 4
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a work of fiction but one based on some things I did and some stories passed on to me by other foreigners living in Thailand. Some of this is also embellished so of course there were Chinese women in Thailand but don't expect them to be this easy and if you find one that is this much of a slut definitely take it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Ultimately, this is just written for the purposes of entertainment and isn't to be taken literally, and If you get a chance to live or visit Thailand take it."

It's been two years since I first started working in Thailand and already, I was having fun. Thailand was paradise for me and living here means a lot to anyone but meant hot sex for me.

At the time, I worked at a university in northern Thailand as an Advanced English teacher. As a result, I enjoyed the university students, my co-teachers, and every so often, a local girl.

It was during my third year of teaching when our university got some new teachers from China, and two of them caught my eye immediately. The one I liked the most was this red-headed one with a thin body. Her ass was nicely shaped, with small tits, and a cute impish smile. She was about twenty-three and doing an internship with the university teaching Chinese. She typically dressed conservatively until she wore her traditional Chinese dress which was purple and hot. She didn't dress business sexy, but it was fine because her clothes gave me much to imagine.

It was at their welcoming party that I decided to make a move. Mostly just to see if I couldn't generate some interest in this thirty-two-year-old white American. Fortunately, I have always had an interest in the Chinese language and knew one way to get a Chinese girl's attention was to show interest in her language and culture.

We went to a nearby restaurant for a meet and greet welcoming party. The two new teachers were sitting together at a table drinking beer. So, I decided to sit next to the prettiest of the two and start a conversation. They were both dressed so hot in their Chinese outfits. They both had beautiful legs and perfectly shaped tits. If it wasn't a welcome party for teachers but an orgy instead, I would have started undressing them both. So, there I was developing a hard-on and about to start a conversation with them.

(Translated from Chinese)

"Hello, I am James and you are?" I said.

"Oh, you can speak Chinese? Hello, I am Grace Xian. My friend is Jin Xi. Where are you from?" Grace asked. As predicted the Chinese caught her attention immediately. They both gave me this extremely pretty smile and I got hard just thinking about both of them sharing my cock.

"USA. Is this your first time in Thailand?" I asked.

"Yes, it's so beautiful here and the people are so nice. How long have you lived here?" Jin chimed in leaning forward to hear me.

"About three years now I teach advanced students and sometimes the master's students," I responded.

They both had a sexy Shanghai accent. The really soft kind like she is whispering rather than talking. She was very surprised I noticed and told her I had some friends from Shanghai. Which wasn't bullshit I really did have several friends from Shanghai who taught me how to speak Chinese. Although now I know she wouldn't have been bothered by it, but one of them I actually fucked, and she was in fact one of my ex-girlfriends which is a story for a different time. So that's how I was able to notice her accent.

I noticed that the more I surprised her, the more open she became towards me until she was very comfortable with me.

I figured at that point I made a good first impression so I should try to get as close as possible. I noticed her coworker, from China, was a bit jealous but in a good way, because she giggled as she looked at me and whispered into Grace's ear, I assumed about me. I then asked her if she was going to the Sports day in Surin. I thought this would be the best time to fuck her brains out.

(Jin and Grace's conversation)

Jin said, "Oh God I bet he has a huge dick."

"Oh stop before he notices, he clearly can understand us," giggled Grace.

"So, let him. He is already horny, and I bet he is a better fuck than your ex-boyfriend," replied Jin.

Grace retorted "You know you were the one who set me up with him and the only reason I fucked him was so his two friends would fuck me as well."

"Seeing you get fucked by three men was pretty hot and your pussy was very tasty that night," giggled Jin, as she got more aroused.

Then Jin circled around the table and asked for more drinks. Jin then turned to me with a flirty grin on her face asking "Do you need to go home?" As she asked this, Jin boldly slipped her hand over my cock. Making it clear she wanted me to stay. Grace giggled as she saw this and took my hand and placed it on her legs.

I then slipped my hand between Grace's legs as I answered Jin, "no I can stay longer," I smiled at them both as Jin felt my cock through my pants.

This was when the party died down. So, no one really was noticing Jin and Grace getting my cock harder as they got more drunk. It turned out these two Chinese student teachers were two horny sluts eager to please.

Grace then suggested with a cute smile, "Let's go to our place."

I knew where this was going from how wet they both were and I said, "Let's go then."

It turned out Grace knew perfect Thai and it didn't take long for a taxi to find us. We all entered the back seat and Jin didn't wait long to get what she wanted. I moved to the middle seat and Jin sat on my left and Grace on my right. Grace immediately kissed me deeply while Jin pulled out my cock and started sucking it.

Jin was so good at her blowjob, taking all seven inches into her mouth and down her throat then wrapping her mouth and tongue around my dick up and down. Meanwhile, I was squeezing Grace's soft tits through her dress while she was kissing me. The sensation of Kissing Grace and being sucked by Jin gave me an incredible feeling. I held Grace close with one hand and Jin's head on my cock with the other causing Jin to gag on my cock. Jin was so excited by the action she stuck her hand down her thong panties to masturbate.

I then unzipped the back of Grace's dress and pulled the top of her dress down beneath her shoulders and down her arms until her beautiful tits were exposed with pink grape-shaped nipples. I played with one of them with my tongue while Jin played with my dick with her tongue.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

Then we had arrived at their apartment building, and I put my hard cock back in my pants and Grace put her beautiful tits away inside her dress. I held them both by the waist as we entered the apartment. Jin then drove her tongue inside my mouth as she shut the door behind us and pushed me against the wall, while Grace took her turn sucking my cock and removing her dress. While bobbing her head slowly on my cock, savoring the taste, she slowly began lowering her dress passed her tits and standing briefly for it to drop to her ankles showing a beautiful hot and sexy bra and thong, purple in color.

Jin was turned on even more as she noticed her friend stripping naked in front of me. She lifted the skirt of her dress up and raised her leg up over Grace's head. I caressed her thighs all the way to her firm ass while Grace continued to enjoy my cock in her mouth. Grace's blowjob was so pleasurable I came down her throat and she swallowed half of my cum. Lifting her head off my cock she stood while removing her bra and panties exposing once again her beautiful tits and hairy pussy. She then grabbed Jin, gently by the hair and deeply kissed her putting the other half in Jin's mouth. In front of me, Jin and Grace briefly tongued each other.

"Your cum is so tasty," Jin said, with a flirtatious smile. She slowly removed her own dress while Grace guided me to the bed. "We are going to treat you very good." Grace then removed my clothes while Jin got naked with a smile on her face. She was eager to ride my cock, slowly sliding her panties down her legs exposing her bushy pussy to me.

As I lay down on their bed Grace climbed on top of me and put my cock inside her soft tight pussy and Jin, keeping that same flirtatious slutty smile on her face sat on my face while looking at Grace, who was grinding her hips on top of me. I had buried my tongue into her clit. She moaned loud while Grace played with her tits.

Grace then began moving up and down on my cock while Jin sucked on Grace's nipples. Jin got wetter as her sweet juices had gone into my mouth.

Jin then said, "You can cum inside both of us if you want, just make sure you have enough for both of us." Jin then got off my face and deeply kissed me while Grace lay on the bed with her legs spread apart.

"Come and fuck me as hard as you can, James. I love it rough. I want you to treat me like a whore." commanded Grace as she was playing with her clit. Then I got on top of her and plunged my cock deep inside her and had begun fucking her just like she wanted, rough and hard.

Jin got turned on even more as she watched me fuck the shit out of her best friend. "Grace, it turns me on watching someone fuck you like a slut." Jin then started sucking on Grace's tits while I was pounding her pussy hard. Grace started moaning madly with pleasure.

Jin then began moving her tongue from her nipples all the way to her mouth as I changed my technique going as deep as I can and as hard as I can. Jin looked at me as Grace kept moaning in pleasure. "You loved the taste of my pussy, didn't you?" Of course, I said I did, why wouldn't I? I was fucking two whores from China who were working with me for a full year, and this was the first time fucking these two along with my other girls and I had learned that Jin was the horniest of the two. Jin then said to Grace, "Do you want his baby, Grace?" as Jin began rubbing her clit.

"YES, YES, GIVE ME YOUR BABY, JAMES, I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME!!" I was ready to cum when Grace held me tight, and I had dumped my load inside her. When I pulled my cock out of her, my cum started oozing out of her pussy. Grace was so happy when she turned to Jin and said "Ok you fucking slut now it's your turn."

Jin laughed when she responded, "Not until I clean all this extra cum." Jin licked the oozing cum right out of Grace's pussy. "Yummy, so much cum." she then licked all the cum off of my cock making me hard again. She then laid down on her back and spread her legs saying, "Fuck this horny slut." At the time, and at that moment, I didn't need to be told twice when I stuck my dick in her. Grace was fucked so hard that she had trouble getting on her knees.

While I was fucking Jin hard Grace came to me, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me deeply. "You came a lot in me. I want to see you put more inside of Jin." Which was my plan for this cock tease, as I was fucking her probably even harder than Grace. The slaps of my body against Jin's pussy were even louder than her moaning. Grace then tongue kissed Jin while I was giving my most powerful thrusts into Jin.

It was then that I decided to fuck her doggy style and I realized how much she loved it rough. So I pulled out and Jin protested "No, don't stop I am about to cum."

"You are taking it doggy style, whore!!" I said. Jin without missing a beat quickly got on all fours and Grace wasn't missing an opportunity for her pussy to get licked again. So, she lay in front of Jin and held her head in her clit. It was then, after the fuck train was formed up, that I drove my cock back in her pussy and began fucking her faster and harder. Grace was also enjoying herself as Jin's tongue was going inside her back and forth with each stroke. Soon enough Jin tensed up ready to cum as I dumped another full load inside her.

The three of us crashed on the bed exhausted and both of the girls were pleased with my performance.

Jin said "We are going to have fun this year. Anytime you want to come over don't bother calling or asking, just come."

Grace chimed in, "And if there is a friend of yours that wants to join, they are free to come too."

I knew plenty of people that would agree to that arrangement.

After saying that Grace also added, "By the way are you planning on visiting Pattaya at all?"

So that was how my year with these two started, and it was a good year.

Published 
Written by bailong305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments