Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Newest Challenge

"I plan to seduce my boss..."

7
2 Comments 2
26.0k Views 26.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
To have the body I have, you have to work for it. I love my body, and so do the women in the building where I work. I'm not a man whore or anything; I just like sex and you can't blame me for that. I have a six-pack, great arms, and those lines above your pelvis that drive women crazy.

I have these light blue eyes that apparently make me super approachable, and I'm tall, almost 6'6" so that's a plus. But I'm not kidding, as soon as I take my shirt off they just melt into my arms. It's just too easy... I step off of the treadmill in my condo and wipe the sweat off my face and chest. I toss the towel into my laundry basket and head towards the bathroom to shower.

I stand in front of the mirror, towel wrapped around my waist. I grab my razor and begin to remove the stubble from my cheeks. I'm the VP of a very successful magazine, so I have to dress and look appropriate. You could also say I'm pretty wealthy. Once I've put my aftershave on, I dry my dark brown hair once more with my towel. I check it in the mirror, forming it just how I want it.

With the sides shaved, I don't have much to do; I squirt a tiny dollop of gel into my palm and rub my hands together before running my fingers through the longer part of my hair on the top. After curving it to the side, I grab my towel and hang it on the rack by the door. I make my way to my dresser, pull out some Calvin Klein boxer briefs and slide them on. Grabbing some slacks from my closet, I slip them on and button them and grab a white button-up shirt and a grey vest. Once it's on, I roll up my sleeves and button up the vest.

Climbing into my BMW 4-Series, I press my foot heavily against the accelerator and speed out of the garage. I turn the radio up, tapping to the beat with my thumbs against the steering wheel. As I pull up at a stop light, I look into the car next to me and see a woman blatantly staring. Always so easy...

As I walk into the building I tighten my tie and head over to reception. Liz is going to give me shit for not calling her after the other night.

"Hey, beautiful," I say and give my best smile.

"Oh, hey Jonah. I didn't even notice you come in." She's lying, of course she noticed, "Why didn't you call me? You said you'd call."

"I know, and I'm so sorry about that. My grandma was sick and I had to take her to the doctor." Now it's my turn to lie; I don't have a grandma, but it'll get me off the hook.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you. I hope she gets better soon." Like I said... it got me off the hook."Maybe I can come over again tonight and we can... hang out?"

"That sounds great, I'll call you when I get home?" It's just too easy... I could blink at her and I'd be in her pants. 

"Okay, I'll come over after, then."

I nod and leave, laughing softly to myself. Come on, ladies; do you really have no respect for yourselves?

I walk out of the elevator on the twelfth floor and pass all of the interns scrambling around to get their work done.

"Alice," I say and smile to my assistant as I pass her desk. "Any messages?"

"Just a few, sir," she says and hands me the little slips of paper.

"I've told you, call me Jonah. I mean... We've slept together how many times?" I tilt my head slightly and tuck her hair behind her ear. "Thanks, sugar."

As I sit down in my office, I see her blushing and fanning herself. She always runs to the assistant for the president of the company, and for some reason I can never remember her name. A few weeks ago, I was fucking her and she told me to say her name and got pissed when I said the wrong name... At least I tried, right?

Speaking of the president... Her name is Anne. She's beautiful, with straight, long blonde hair and these deep green eyes. She's actually surprisingly tall... Maybe 5'9"? But she has this huge stick up her ass, and everyone in the building hates her. She's probably never had a good fucking and that's why she's so stuck up all the time. I bet she'd lighten up a bit if someone finally gave it to her... Hmm. There's an idea; and it would definitely be a challenge.

I get up and walk out of my office, heading over to Anne's.

"Hey..." I say, pausing in front of her assistant.

"Becka..." she says, and crosses her arms.

"Becka! Yes, hey. Is Anne in her office?"

"Yes, Ms. Reid is in her office. Why?" She's annoying me. 

"I'm sorry, but why does it matter?" I ask, "Don't gotta be a bitch," I murmur and walk passed her, shaking my head.

"Good morning, Anne." I sit down in the chair in front of her desk and want to laugh at her facial expression.

"Mr. Walker... Is there something I can do for you this morning?" She looks almost in doubt, like she can't believe that I'm actually in here, right now.

"No, I just wanted to see how you were; we haven't talked in a while." I lean back in my seat, and smile.

"Right, we don't talk, Jonah. What do you want?" She's suddenly serious. She tucks her hair behind her ear, even though it's perfect held in it's bun... Must be a nervous habit. 

"Is it so wrong for me to want to get to know you better? Maybe even consider you a friend? Because I didn't think so. If my presence is really such a hassel to you..." Let's see how she handles that...

"Get out of my office, Walker." She looks back down at the papers in front of her. Oh, that was unexpected.

"Ok, fine. I'll go... But Anne?" I stand and she looks up at me. "You look beautiful today." Her lips part infinitesimally... Finally. I watch the blush spread up her chest to her cheeks. 

"Thank you," she says and returns to her papers. This is definitely going to be a challenge, but not impossible.

Over the next few days, I continue to compliment her. She starts to loosen up, and actually starts to smile when she sees me. It's been three days since I first walked into her office, and I sit at my desk planning how I'll make my final move. God, this is the hardest I've ever worked to get into someone's pants. It's exhausting. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh; I need coffee.

I head out to the break room, praying that one of the interns made new coffee this morning. I pause for just a second as I step inside.

"Well, hello, Anne. What a wonderful surprise." I smile and slowly walk over to her. She glances up and smiles, tapping her spoon on the edge of her cup and sitting it in the sink.

"Hi, Jonah. Having a good morning?" She leans against the counter, facing me. I continue to walk towards her until my body is almost touching hers. 

"It could be better..." I whisper and look from her eyes to her lips. She stares into my eyes, her chest rising and falling faster.

I crush my lips on hers and grab her face with both of my hands. Instead of fighting me like I thought she would, she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in. Holy shit, she's actually into this. I move my hands down to her hips and lift her up onto the counter. She spreads her legs and pulls me into her. I push my tongue into her mouth and she moans softly against my lips. She's actually surprisingly good at this. 

I hear someone clear their throat and I look up, both of us breathless.

One of the interns, Cheryl, I think? She seems uncomfortable, and she won't look up from her feet. 

"What?!" I ask, and Anne leans her forehead against my chest, shielding her face, and I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"I think the copier's broken." She's still looking at her feet.

"And why is that my problem? Figure it out." She looks like she might cry... Seriously? She turns around and hurries away.

"Oh, God. Do you think she's going to tell someone?" Anne looks up at me, her cheeks flushed. 

"Of course she'll tell all her little intern friends; but don't worry, they're way too scared of losing their intership to risk saying anything to anyone else." I laugh softly and she places her hands against my chest.

"I need to get ready for that meeting...

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

Are you coming?" she asks.

"Yeah, of course," I smile softly and help her down off the counter. "I'll see you in there."

Once back in my office, I shut the door and take a deep breath. Holy shit... I did not expect that. I thought it would actually be tough. I sit down at my desk and start to gather the papers I'll need for the meeting. Once a month, all of the executives get together to discuss the magazine and see what needs to be changed. All the usual boring crap that no one really ever cares about.

I sit down in the conference room and flip through my papers, making sure I have all the charts and polls that I'll need to propose my next big idea for the company. I glance up as people start to fill the seats around me and I see her come in. She sits next to me and lies her papers down in front of her. She still looks a little flushed, and I'm not sure if it's new or from earlier.

"Hi," she whispers and peeks up at me from under her lashes.

"Hi," I whisper back and smirk. She's shy, yet so bold around me these days. 

When everyone has taken a seat, she stands.

"Good afternoon, everyone. Thank you for joining in this meeting again, I think it's really helpful for our company. I'd like to first offer the floor to Mr. Walker. He has a proposal to make for all of you, today." She nods at me and sits back down. I stand, making my way to the projection screen in the front of the room.

"Hey, guys. I've become very attached to this magazine. It's like my baby, and I know it is to a lot of you too. I know I've never proposed anything before, or really even seemed to care at these meetings. However, a couple weeks ago I was looking at our views and subscriptions. Our highest number of views was when we launched our limited edition version from February that was meant specifically for women. We have always focused this magazine on the men, assuming that they were our only viewers online and the only people who have subscribed to us offline. Our numbers almost tripled when we launched this edition," I click the button on the remote and the projector displays a photo of the magazine with the online views and the number of subscriptions. 

I click again and January's magazine cover pops up on the screen. "These were our numbers from the previous month. Now what I'm proposing is that we break off a separate branch for a women's edition of the magazine. And before any of you say it, I know, it's a risk. So what I suggest is making the first few copies available online only. We advertise them like crazy in our paper copies, and see how our online views do. We try this for maybe... six months? If our numbers are high enough, we come out with our first ever woman's official paper copy. Any questions?" I look each member in the eyes. 

The women are already sold, and they probably don't even give a shit about my idea. Anne looks pleasantly surprised, and I smile.

"According to our current budget, we can do it. I'd love to try it out and see where it goes. If it flops online, then we won't bring it to paper. As long as that's understood, you have my vote." Danny, the editor-in-chief, says and nods approvingly.

My grin widens and look back to Anne.

"Anne? What do you think?" I ask, a little nervous for her answer. I look around the room and everyone is tense.

"Well to be honest, Jonah..." she pauses," I think it's a great idea. I noticed the higher view and subscription rates as well. I'm glad you found a way to make it all work. I think it'll be great for the company. You have my full support."

We make our way through the rest of the executives, and only one person has voted against me. After easing her mind on how the male subscribers will take the news of a female version of the magazine, she jumps on board as well.

"Thank you, everyone. This is going to be great, I promise," I say and take my seat. Danny stands up to propose a new layout for the online magazine, but my mind is elsewhere. I can't believe Anne actually supported my idea.

I place my hand on her thigh and lean in towards her ear.

"Thank you for backing me up," I whisper and slowly slide my hand up her leg and under her dress. She clamps her hand down on mine and looks over at me. 

"What're you doing?" she whispers harshly and I look around, no one's looking.

"Trust me..." I whisper and she releases her grip on my hand, but watches me wearily. I continue to slide my hand up until I reach the apex of her thighs. Her legs are pressed together tightly, so I look at her and tilt my head. She bites her lip, but relaxes her legs. I hook the tip of my index finger into her panties and move them to the side. I slowly run the tip of my finger against her clit and she gasps quiestly. I glance away from Danny to those sitting closest to us; no one has noticed my assault, yet. I slowly slide a finger inside of her, she's surprisingly wet. I curl my finger, sliding it against her and she grabs my hand. She's breathing hard, her lips parted.

The lights click on and I freeze. Apparently Danny's finished and the meeting's over. Everyone gets up to leave except Anne and I. When the door is closed and everyone has left, she looks at me and says,"Jonah, what the hell are you doing?"

"Don't act like you don't like it, Anne..." I say and smirk,"I know that you do."

She looks down at my growing erection," I can see that you do, too." She whispers and pulls my hand away from her. She straddles my lap and kisses me, pressing her crotch into mine. She starts grinding on me, causing me to get harder and harder against her. She moves to my neck where she kisses and sucks softly, but not hard enough to leave a mark. 

She chuckles softly against my neck and stands up, fixes her panties, pulls down her dress and walks toward the door.

"Anne?" I ask, confused by her unexpected assault and even more unexpected departure.

"Jonah, you're such a tease. I had to get you back, didn't I?" She grins and walks out.

I sit there for a moment, trying to figure out what I'll do with this erection. I stand up, adjust myself in my slacks and walk out to Alice's desk.

"My office... two minutes," I whisper and her jaw drops,"Understand?" She nods and I hurry into my office. I grab a condom out of my drawer and wait for her to show up. 

I look up when she walks into my office and shuts the door behind her, locking it.

"I'm so glad you called me in here, I've been waiting for this," she says and practically runs over to me. I grab her face and kiss her hard. She undresses quickly while I unbutton my pants and slide the condom on. I hate wearing them, but I can't trust these girls. I bend her over the side of my desk and push into her. I fuck her hard and fast and once she erupts around me, I let go and cum hard. I pull out of her and pull the condom off, tying the end and tossing it into the trash.

"Thanks, you can go," I say and sit down at my desk. She slowly gets dressed and stands awkwardly. 

"Are you going to call me?" she asks and twists her fingers uncomfortably.

I glance up at her, "No, probably not," and look back at my computer. She turns around and leaves, sniffling as she goes. Is she seriously crying? It's not like I've ever told her I have feelings for her... I don't know why she's so emotional about this. It's just an occasional fucking. 

Later that day as I'm leaving the office, Alice doesn't look at me. What a bitch. I wave to Liz as I pass her and I see Anne walking out in front of me. 

"Bye, Anne. See you tomorrow," I say as I catch up to her. 

"Oh, bye, Jonah. Sorry for being such a tease earlier..." she says quietly and shrugs.

"It's okay... I liked it. Maybe this weekend we could get together or something."

She looks up at me and smiles,"That sounds great."

And now it's really going to happen... I'm going to seduce my boss.

Published 
Written by Anonymousness
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments