Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Listening Can Get You Into Trouble

"Kate gets a surprise visit from her daddy"

35
9 Comments 9
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Kate liked to be in charge. She was ambitious and became a successful business owner in her mid-twenties. Now she was twenty-nine. She was well-liked by her staff. Today, as always, she strode into the office with a bounce to her step and a noticeable jiggle from her plump breasts. She knew appearances were important so she always tried to project confidence no matter what was on her mind.

She wore her chestnut brown hair back in a bun, more business-like, she thought. She had on very little makeup except for glossy pale red lipstick. Her pale green eyes were framed by glasses that matched her chestnut hair. Her outfit consisted of a light peach blouse buttoned down the front, a black just above the knee skirt, black sheer stockings and low pumps. Her blouse was fashionable, with just a few buttons undone to show off her deep cleavage.

Soon, however, Kate was flustered and it unnerved her. She had just finished yelling at Jen, her bright, dedicated and cheerful assistant because of a few simple mistakes made on a report. It was really nothing, but Kate let loose on Jen, bringing her to the verge of tears and Kate felt awful.

It created such a scene. Kate prided herself on creating a business environment that was warm and encouraging. This outburst was going to take time to be forgotten and overlooked by her employees, especially Jen.

Later in the day, Kate called Jen into her office and offered her a sincere apology. Jen accepted it graciously but then asked whether everything was okay since this wasn’t like Kate.

“I’m okay,” Kate replied, touched by her assistant’s kindness but she really couldn’t tell Jen why she was so edgy today.

Both Kate and Jen felt better after Kate apologized, and Kate was looking forward to the end of the day. She hardly got any work done today and couldn’t focus. It wasn’t just due to her yelling at Jen and feeling bad, which she still did. No, it was because she was so sexually wound-up yet frustrated at the same time. She needed to cum and to cum soon but couldn’t.

She made a big mistake two nights ago when she masturbated without permission and her daddy punished her. He told her she couldn’t touch her pussy until the end of today. That was punishment enough, but then Daddy texted her this morning and told her she couldn’t wear panties but to wear her blue-jeweled butt plug instead. She inserted her butt plug right after her morning shower and her pussy got damp almost immediately. She knew then it was going to be a long, sexually frustrating day. Every time she moved, she felt the butt plug. Every time she had a free moment, she thought of the butt plug and Daddy’s cock impaling her. The day was going to be torture. Daddy even wanted a picture of her naked backside sent to him before she left for the office to ensure she was following his orders.

This was a new relationship for her and it was very unexpected. A month ago, she met a potential new client for lunch. He was an older man in his fifties. He was tall, fit and handsome, she thought when they first met and he was a gentleman pulling her chair out for her at the table. The business lunch started out all business but then his flirting started. She responded by saying she was touched by his interest and compliments but she was a married woman. He just smiled, laughed it off and continued to flirt and compliment her. For some reason, she let him. There was something about the playful glint in his dark eyes, the tone of his voice that she found appealing and made her heart beat faster. She felt the sexual tension building and felt him reeling her in with his charm and forwardness. His eyes at one point seemed to be undressing her, and it made her nipples stiffen.

Then he shocked her and told her he wanted her and knew she needed guidance. She would never forget his first command to her, “Take off your panties, baby girl.”

“Here?” she meekly asked, no longer being in charge.

“Yes, go to the ladies’ room, remove them and hand them to me at the table,” he replied in a husky commanding voice. “Furthermore, address me as Sir or Daddy.”

“Yes, Daddy," she quietly replied. Damn, how his confident deep voice mesmerized her.

She should have slapped him and got up, but she did exactly what he told her. When she pulled off her white lace panties, they were soaked. Then to make matters worse, when she returned to the table and was about to hand the panties to him, the waiter arrived to take the order. She paused, clenched the panties tightly in her hand hiding them from the waiter’s view.

“Give them to me,” Daddy ordered in front of the waiter. She did just that.

“Drenched, just as I thought,” he smiled before finishing their order with the waiter. She turned deep red as the waiter looked at her, shook his head in wonderment and then left them. She was never so humiliated and aroused at the same time.

After lunch, Daddy took her to his apartment and put her over the side of the bed and fucked Kate twice. She didn’t return to the office afterwards and rushed home instead so she could shower away the evidence of being fucked before her husband came home.

It still gave her chills thinking about their first meeting.

That was a month ago and so much had happened since then. He continually seemed to be testing her and raising the stakes every time they met. It still surprised her how submissive she was with him but also how wet and excited Daddy made her.

She regretted not following his orders. He had spanked her before for not listening but this was far worse. However, there was only one more hour to go before she could go meet Daddy and hopefully, he would let her cum. Just then, Jen rang on the intercom, “There is a Mister Walker to see you. I didn’t see an appointment on your calendar but he was adamant that you would see him. Should I let him in?”

Kate gulped and realized; her daddy was here.

“Did you hear me? Should I let him in?” Jen repeated over the intercom, this time louder.

Kate was flustered all over again. “Please let him in, Jen,” Kate finally replied.

Jen escorted Mr. Walker, who walked in with a sly grin on his face as he held out his hand. “A pleasure to see you again, Mrs. Phillips. I just came to check up on my order to see if it was being properly fulfilled.”

Jen heard this, and being ever helpful and trying to make up for her earlier mistake, replied, “I can check that for you, Kate, if you want.”

“I would like that. You can see if my order was placed properly,” Mr. Walker enthusiastically replied.

“No, no, that is alright. I will handle it,” Kate stammered as she ushered Jen out and locked the door before turning to face her daddy.

“Sir, I thought we were going to meet tonight.”

“Like I said before your lovely, young assistant offered to help, which would have been very interesting, I am here to make sure you are following my instructions.”

“I am, Daddy,” Kate meekly replied. “And I am so incredibly horny.”

“Is that so, let Daddy see. Take off your skirt.”

“Right now?” Daddy raised an eyebrow to Kate’s improper response.

“Sorry, right now, Daddy?”

“Yes, I want to make sure you aren’t wearing panties. Oh, let me unlock your door too, in case I need Jen to help with your inspection,” Daddy winked.

“No, please, Daddy,” Kate pleaded as she reached back and unzipped her black skirt and let it drop to the floor. “What if Jen or someone else comes in?” Somehow, this both scared and excited Kate and she felt a sudden urge to be exposed.

“Then they can see what a lovely pussy you have,” Daddy taunted as he admired her smooth shaved pussy, which was framed by her red and black garter belt and black stockings. “Come closer,” he urged as he reached out and lightly ran two fingers up her nylon-clad thighs until they slipped between her puffy pussy lips, spreading them. “So wet,” he approvingly moaned as he continued teasing and exploring the folds of her labia and rubbing her little nub, making her legs weak.

melisavega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisavega

“Please, Daddy,” Kate groaned as she pressed her body harder against his two fingers. Her pussy was finally getting touched and she sighed. His fingers pushed deeper inside her juicy love canal until Daddy suddenly pulled away and she gasped.

“I am not done with my inspection yet,” he said as he licked his fingers. “So tasty,” he growled. “Tell me the truth, have you touched yourself since you last came without permission?”

“No, Daddy, I promise. That is why I am so horny, plus this butt plug has been stimulating me the whole day. Every time I move, it makes me think of you. I am so on edge that I even yelled at Jen this morning, who I just adore.”

“Really?” Daddy paused in thought, “She did seem a bit shaken when I talked to her.” Daddy stepped closer and kissed Kate. It was a deep, powerful and breath-taking kiss. She felt Daddy’s growing passion, which made her proud. “Turn around and place your hands on your desk. Let me see that plug.”

Kate turned around obediently and leaned forward against her desk and looked out her office window. She could see her employees leaving and hoped since she was on the second floor that they couldn’t see her. She was thankful for the tinted windows but she still was not sure if they could see, especially since the lights were on.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she gasped when Daddy wiggled her butt plug and pushed it in and out. “Oh, Daddy,” she whimpered. Kate clenched her ass cheeks and squirmed against the plug.

“Be quiet,” he ordered as he spanked her left cheek and then her right one, hard. Then, he did it again. Kate grimaced, suppressing her moans of aching pleasure. She felt the pain, the glowing of her pink ass, but also intense lust. Jen heard the slaps from behind the closed door but wasn’t exactly sure what made the sound.

Daddy came closer and pressed his crotch against her ass, pulled Kate’s perfectly styled hair bun and kissed her neck. “Take off your blouse and bra.”

“Daddy, what if someone looks up and sees me?”

“Then they will know what a slutty married boss they have.” Daddy then reached around and fingered Kate’s pussy again. Her body trembled as she took off her blouse and bra.

“Daddy, you are going to make me cum,” she moaned.

“Not unless I give you permission,” Daddy replied sharply as he rammed his fingers deep into her pussy, making her body jerk back. Her juices ran down her thigh as she wiggled her ass against Daddy’s cock. She craved to cum, to be fucked. She reached up with one hand and pinched her nipple to get her over the edge.

Slap! She felt the sting of his hand against her breast. “Did I give you permission to do that?”

“No, Daddy, please! Please let me cum,” she begged.

“Don’t turn around,” Daddy commanded. Kate heard him undo his belt and wondered if he was going to use it on her. Her breast still stung from his hard slap but it also made her nipples harder. They yearned to be touched by her daddy.

“You want this?” he asked just as he grabbed her breast with one hand and pushed his cock against Kate’s musky wet slit.

“Yes, Daddy!” she gasped. “Fuck me, fuck your naughty girl.”

Daddy had his right hand on her chest, pinching her swollen nipple while his left hand was on her hips as he pushed his cock tip just inside her. He moved his tip just in and out, rubbing against her pussy lips and clit. “More!” Katie panted and then gasped as Daddy sunk deep inside her and thrust in and out as he pushed her down against the desk, scattering papers everywhere.

Katie squeezed her pussy tight around Daddy’s cock as she felt her orgasm approaching, and then Daddy pulled out suddenly.

“No!!!” she cried out in desperation.

“It is not the end of the day yet, my pet,” Daddy calmly replied after seeing her disappointed look. Daddy was torn. Katie’s ass was so round and pink. He saw her juices run down her leg and onto her stockings and he was so hard.

“Clean my cock, maybe I will change my mind.”

“Yes, Daddy! You know your slut loves sucking your cock,” Katie purred as she turned around and knelt before Daddy. She looked up as her tongue glided from the bottom of his shaft to the very tip before she swirled her tongue around his tip.

“Oh fuck!” he gasped as he pulled her chestnut brown hair. “That’s it, clean daddy’s cock.” Katie reached up with one hand and massaged his balls while her tongue and mouth cleaned his cock. She sucked on his tip and started to deep throat his cock while stroking his shaft.

She felt his body shake as she sucked harder. “You are going to make Daddy cum. You are such a naughty tease,” he growled as he pushed her mouth away. His cock was now coated with her saliva. Panting with lust, Daddy pulled Kate up from under her arms and kissed her, their lips locked in an erotic embrace. Daddy moved Kate to the top of the desk and spread her legs wide.

Slap! He slapped her pussy once, then again. Kate cried out. It stung but it almost made her cum. Her body trembled. Jen heard Kate cry out and started to open the door but then stopped in her tracks seeing the scene in front of her. She saw her boss lying on the desk, her legs over Mr. Walker’s shoulders and Mr. Walker’s erect cock pointing towards Kate’s exposed pussy. Jen was entranced watching Mr. Walker’s glistening shaft bobbing up and down, and she felt flush.

Daddy noticed the door being opened a crack and it turned him on even more knowing they had an audience.

“Please, Daddy, if you slap my pussy again, I am going to cum,” Kate panted.

Daddy took a moment enjoying the view of Katie’s naked breasts, her pointy nipples, her swollen and now pink pussy and the feel of her stocking-clad legs.

“You have been a bad girl, first you came without permission and then you yelled at your sexy assistant Jen. Why should I let you cum?”

“Please, Daddy, please,” moaned a shaking, on-edge Kate.

“Maybe I should let Jen spank you, or should I spank Jen for making those mistakes?”

Jen heard this, shivered at the thought, then turned around, making sure no one else was still in the office before slipping her fingers under her stylish short dress. She was having visions of lying over Mr. Walker’s naked lap, his cock pulsating against her stomach. She opened the door just a bit wider to get a better view.

“No, please, Daddy, just fuck your pet and let me cum,” she pleaded as she reached for his cock.

He brushed her hand aside. “So, you want this?” he teased as he slapped his cock against her pussy.

“Yes, Daddy!”

“Spread your lips for Daddy. Tell Daddy you want to be fucked,” Daddy panted and briefly turned to the door, catching Jen wide-eyed and touching herself.

Kate spread her delicate wet swollen pussy lips wide. Caught up in the moment and not realizing that she had an audience, she urged, “Fuck me, Daddy!” Kate then gasped as Daddy plowed his cock deep inside her as she wrapped her legs tightly around Daddy.

“Oh yes!” Kate gasped and screamed as she felt Daddy fill her needy pussy. She reached down and rubbed her clit while Daddy thrust in and out, faster and harder with every thrust.

Daddy saw Jen out of the corner of his eye rubbing herself faster.

Kate’s body was on overload after being on edge for so long. Daddy pulled on her nipples while continuing to thrust hard and deep. She felt her orgasm building to the point of no return.

“Please, Daddy, can I cum,” she begged and panted.

“Cum baby girl, cum for Daddy and for Jen, who is watching us.”

“Oh fuck, no!” Kate screamed as she tilted her head and saw Jen briefly before Jen quickly shut the door.

Then she felt Daddy’s body spasm and her womb being flooded with his cum. She forgot all about Jen as her orgasm rushed over her whole body.

 

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments