Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Call

"Your desk is the hottest in the office."

30
8 Comments 8
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I have so much to do, and I really should be working, but all I can think about this morning is walking into your office, with lust in my eyes, and closing the door behind me. Walking directly to your chair and dropping down to my knees. Looking you in the eyes while my fingers work your belt and zipper. I open your pants and pull them down just enough for your already hard dick to spring out and stand upright. 

While you remain seated in your office chair, I lean towards your lap and wrap my fingers around the soft skin of your big thick member. I take a few seconds to simply stroke your cock slowly with just my hand. Keeping eye contact the whole time but growing more excited by the feel of your stiff cock in my hand.  

I lean in even closer and guide your delicious man meat to my lips, and still while holding eye contact, I open my mouth and feel the tip of your cock against my lips. I open my mouth wider and slide my mouth down over the tip of your cock and slowly down your shaft as far as I can comfortably take you in. Then I slide my hand up your shaft to my lips and move both my lips and my hand up your shaft to the tip and then back down. Twisting my hand slightly as it slides back down.  

I can tell by the look on your face that you are loving every second of it. I begin moving my mouth and hand in unison up and down over your cock, twisting my hand slightly with each stroke as well. Never breaking eye contact at all. The feel of your soft skin over such a hard cock turns me on, but seeing the ecstasy I’m bringing you on your face has my whole body tingling with arousal.  

I continue to suck and stroke your big thick mammoth dick up and down, up and down, up and down, sucking so hard on my way back up each time. I can tell by your quicker breathing and moans of pleasure that you are getting closer and closer with each stroke. The thought of giving you an orgasm turns me on immensely and I let out little moans as my mouth slides up and down your cock.  

I get so turned on thinking about your impending orgasm that I have to reach under my skirt and begin rubbing my pussy. This makes me moan even more while sucking your cock. The vibrations from me moaning with my mouth over your cock send you over the edge.  

I feel your body tense and hear you moan out “Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum!”  

My initial reaction is to pull you out of my mouth for your orgasm, but I know you would love nothing more than to fill my mouth with your hot creamy goo. So, I decide to continue sucking, stroking, moaning and rubbing my pussy. 

“Oh, fuck yes,” you grunt out. I feel your hot cum shoot out of your dick and against my throat, filling my mouth instantly. Unable to stop it, your cum pours out from the corners of my mouth and streams down your shaft, spilling over my fingers and the back of my hand.  

I grip your cock tight with my hand and suck hard, as gush after gush of hot cum fills my mouth and quickly spills out down your shaft. Once your cock stops twitching I continue to squeeze it tight so I can stroke out each drop of cum until I feel your cock loosen just slightly and I know your orgasm is complete. 

Before I can really compose myself, I feel your hands under my arms lifting me up until I’m standing in front of you in your office chair. Then I feel your hands slide under my skirt and you rub my thighs as you hike up my skirt. Once my skirt is up above my waist your fingers hook under my panties and you pull them down to my ankles. I step out of them with my high heels still on and then you move me to your desk. Lifting my hips slightly you prop me up on the edge of your desk and I feel your arms under both my knees. As you lift my legs, I lean back across your desk until my back is lying flat. 

I feel your tongue almost instantly press against my pussy lips. I let out a loud gasp as the tremendous sensation sends shivers all over my body. Your tongue starts to lick my pussy feverishly sliding inside my pussy and then sliding up my pussy lips and slipping over my clit and then back down to do it again and again and again. 

The more you lick my pussy the louder my moans become. I try to remember that we’re in your office but I can’t control myself, it feels so good. I run my fingers through your hair, and gently pull your face to my pussy, to encourage you to lick harder. You pick up on my queue, and start to press your tongue firmly against my pussy as you lick.  

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

“Oh god that feels so good,” I moan. “Mmm lick my pussy just like that.” 

I feel your hands, one on each of my ass cheeks, pulling me towards your tongue, as well as my hands pulling your face to my pussy. The incredible sensation of your tongue sliding over my pussy lips and clit has me moving my hips to grind my pussy against your tongue. 

“Oh god yes, yes, just like that yes, yes, yes, oh god yes,” I moan out as my orgasm flows over my body, making my hips and thighs shake uncontrollably. I’m moaning uncontrollably through my orgasm and your tongue doesn’t let up at all. Licking furiously through my whole orgasm and even for a few seconds after I start to calm down.  

Before I can catch my breath, I feel my right leg rise up as you stand and my ankle ends up on your shoulder. Then I feel the tip of your mushroom head rubbing against my dripping wet pussy lips. I look down and watch you rub my pussy all over, with the tip of your cock, for several seconds. I open my mouth wide and let out a little moan of approval at the sight and feel of your cock rubbing my pussy. 

The incredible amazing sensation of feeling your big thick mammoth cock slide into my dripping wet pussy effortlessly takes me straight to heaven.  Feeling your hands on my thigh as you slide your cock completely inside my waiting pussy. I can feel every single millimeter as it slides so smoothly along the walls of my pussy. Every little bump from each of the veins and muscles in your dick feel oh so good inside me.  

I push out every thought in my head and concentrate only on every single little sensation I feel from your big thick cock sliding in and out of my pussy. When you start to pick up the pace and pull harder on my thigh those sensations explode through my body causing me to moan out in ecstasy. 

Then I feel your other hand on my left thigh which is hanging off to your side. Your big hand rubbing my thigh while you fuck my pussy adds to the wonderful sensations I’m already feeling. Then you move your thumb over and start rubbing my clit while your cock starts to slide in and out faster and harder. 

The amazing feeling of your thumb rubbing my clit and your big thick meaty cock pounding my g-spot is too much to hold in and I have to moan out. 

“Oh god yes,” I moan out. “Fuck my pussy so good. Yes, oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me, oh my god, fuck me!” 

I can no longer contain myself and I’m moaning and begging for you to keep fucking me with no regard to where we are. I noticed you are moaning and grunting louder as well and that pushes me over the edge. My whole body begins to shake as my orgasm takes over once again. I let out a few loud moans and the uncontrolled shaking of my thighs tells you I’m having one hell of an orgasm. 

Just as I pass the point of no return, I feel your cock start to spasm inside me and I feel your grip on my thighs tighten.  

“Oh, fuck yes,” you grunt out loud. I feel your hot thick stream of cum shoot out and hit my g-spot with perfect timing. Your thick strings of cum smashing against my g-spot intensifying my own orgasm immensely. Each twitch of your cock inside me sends new shivers up my body until we both are spent.  

I feel your body give a little, and your cock slightly loosen up inside me.  You lower my leg and pull me up to you and we kiss deeply. I realize I must still have at least a little taste of your cum on my lips, but you don’t seem to react at all. I can slightly taste my pussy juices on your lips as well, but I don’t object either.  

We both stand up and start to redress and compose ourselves.  

“I’ll see you at lunch,” I say leaning in for one more quick kiss. Then I walk to your office door and glance back at you before opening the door. I walk out into the office and notice the stares from those close enough to your office to know what we just did. Then I feel your cum start to slip out of my pussy and run down my thigh. I decide not to do anything about it and use it as a reminder of our morning meeting in your office. 

Published 
Written by Storylover1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments