Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Perks

2
17 Comments 17
21.2k Views 21.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Anthony Verdi was a college graduate.  He was in the top of his class.  Anthony Verdi was also a lucky son-of-a-bitch because his daddy owned a successful business.  Anthony had all the credentials but didn’t even need them, because of who his father was.

After graduating, Anthony transitioned into the family business.  He was given a car, business account and a swanky corner office with a view.  The best perk that his father could give him was the hot red head named Jessica Sonsa. 

She was basically a call girl who was given a second chance as a secretary.  Her office skills needed a bit of work, but she was the hottest piece of ass on the planet.  Joseph Verdi broke her in and gave her to his son.  He wanted him to feel at home in his new position.

Jessica was a petite red head.  She had a kick ass body that was quite voluptuous.  She mostly wore dresses.  Casual Friday was when she’d pull out her tight sweaters and her skinny jeans.  The girl looked amazing and did I mention her tits?  She had these globes that were nice and round with the cutest perky nipples you’d ever seen.

Jessica was a hot piece of ass.  Not the greatest secretary, but with a body like that who cares. When Anthony joined the business, Jessica was a doll and got his office in tip top shape.  She pretended to be a good secretary.  She brought him coffee, took steno, typed up his letters, made travel arrangements.  All the usual secretary business.

Anthony was fitting into the office nicely.  His father was happy with his transition.  He was bringing him to meetings and taking his son on business trips.  Jessica was doing all that was required to do, pretending to be a good secretary.  Anthony was happy with her and his father was happy with him.

Joseph Verdi was a real prankster and after the three-month phase is when he told Jessica to start acting like the high price call girl she was.  He wanted her to change gears and to show his son what her worth really was and that’s all I’ll tell you.

**

Anthony came into the office where Jessica had his coffee and messages waiting for him.  He was looking over some reports when Jessica came in with her steno pad.  He noticed that she locked his door and closed his blinds.   She looked especially hot today.  Her dress was white and virginly looking.  A sun dress with little flowers over it.  She wore flats with it.  Her hair was up and off her neck.  Her perfume smelled very pretty and wafted through the air.

Anthony dictated some letters to her and when he was done she walked up to him and sat in his lap.  She planted a kiss on his lips and French kissed him.  Her tongue explored Anthony’s mouth for several minutes.  She took his hands and positioned them over her breasts and worked them fast and furiously on them.  Anthony was shocked but just went along with it.  He wondered if her body was taken over by aliens.  She was acting much differently than how she had been for the last three months.

Jessica grabbed Anthony by his tie which made him stand up.  She unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down.  She pushed him back into his chair.  She went down to her knees and grabbed at his manhood which was semi-erect.  She moved her hand up and down and shortly after his dick grew to full capacity.

The hot red head opened her mouth and accepted his piece into her throat.  She bobbed up and down like a little slut while making all kinds of wet sucking noises.  Anthony held onto his desk and made his own little moans while she choked back on his rod.  She was quite skillful in this process.  Anthony became excited and blew a load down his secretary’s throat.

She wasn’t done yet though.  She continued to pleasure him with her mouth.  Eventually, he was hard again.  Jessica stood up and removed her sundress.  She was naked except for her flats.  She climbed onto Anthony’s lap and positioned her sweet pussy in line with his cock and pushed it in.

She bounced up and down on Anthony’s prick.  Her breasts bounced up and down like nobody’s business.  Anthony was enjoying everything that Jessica was doing.  She was fucking him hard and fast and her tits were bouncing.  Jessica let out a moan after she orgasmed.  Anthony was chuckling while he dumped a load into Jessica’s cunt.

RubyQueenss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyQueenss

She never spoke when she climbed out of Anthony’s lap.  She picked up her sundress off the floor and pulled it over her head.  She took a Kleenex and wiped it over her pussy and got herself cleaned up.  She picked up her steno pad and unlocked the door.  Jessica walked out of Anthony’s office.

Anthony pulled his pants up and went on with his day.  He was so blown away that this had happened.  He went into meetings with his father and wondered if his father had known anything about this.  His dad and everybody else just acted like they did every day. 

When Anthony came back from his meeting, which was later in the day, Jessica came back into his office.  She did the same bit with holding at his tie and unbuckled at his pants.  She unzipped his pants got back on her knees and took his cock down her throat again.

“Jesus, what happened to you Jessica?  Not that I’m complaining!”

Jessica continued to blow her boss.  Anthony held onto his desk and after awhile blew another sticky load down her throat.  She got up and straightened out her dress and sat with her steno pad while Anthony stood there with his dick out of his pants.

“Business is good!  Your dad wanted me to show you a good time.  Are you having a good time?”

“Yes!  I’m having a great time.” 

“Good!  Because Lynn your dad’s secretary will be joining us.  Your dad wants you to be with two ladies.”

“You’re kidding?”

“Nope.”

While Jessica was explaining to Anthony his father’s wishes, there was a knock on the door.  Jessica went and opened the door. 

“Anthony this is Lynn Parker.  She’ll be joining us this afternoon.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“The pleasure is all mine.”

With that Lynn the new secretary locked the door and Jessica and the new lady helped Anthony to undress.  The two sluts dropped to their knees and took turns blowing Anthony.  Anthony couldn’t believe his father allowed this shit.

Anthony held onto his desk while Lynn sucked on his manhood.  Jessica pushed his balls into her mouth while Lynn enjoyed his dick.  After Anthony blew his load, the two hussies undressed each other and fell onto the couch that was near the door.  Jessica got comfortable and Lynn put her snatch up into Jessica’s face and dove down between Jessica’s legs.

The girls licked each other’s pussies while Anthony jerked his cock.  He couldn’t believe the shit that was going down in his office.  He wondered if this kind of thing happened in all the offices.  Were all these secretaries just sluts?  His mind was racing while the two secretaries continued to lick each other’s pussies. 

Anthony got dressed and took a few phone calls while the sluts had sex on the couch with each other.  A few hours had passed, and the girls had enough pussy between the two of them.  The girls got on their knees on the couch and moved their fingers along their pussies.

Anthony pulled his pants down and entered Jessica's cunt.  Her cunt was slick and felt amazing on his cock.  He fucked her pussy and when he had enough of her's, he entered Lynn's pussy.  Lynn's pussy was nice and tight and he fucked her until she begged him for his come.  He shot a load down her wicked pussy.  He couldn't believe the interesting afternoon he had.

Anthony chuckled and pulled his pants back up and helped the girls to their feet.  They dressed and walked out of the office again.  Anthony walked into the kitchen to get some coffee.  His father was there and just smirked at his son.

"Son, you’re doing great!  I hope you liked your little bonus today?”

“I sure did!”

“Business is good son!  Welcome to the business!”

Anthony smiled, and his father turned and walked away.  He now wondered what happened when business was bad.  That was a thought for another day.  He’d make sure that things stayed good for now.  He certainly liked the perks.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments