Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Texting 2 - Scheduling

"Former coworkers draw even closer to crossing the line"

6
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
653 words 653 words

Author's Notes

"** This story will make more sense if you read Office Texting first **"

Me too. You still owe me a present for my birthday.

I know it’s probably a bit suggestive and might raise your wife’s eyebrow if she read it, but it’s not that bad. And it’s definitely not as bad as me telling you that I just came so hard wishing you were fucking me, or sending you a picture of the lingerie I’m wearing, or the curve of my ass in this pencil skirt. When I think of it that way, your wife should fucking thank me for behaving so well. Not that it’s by choice. If given the chance to misbehave, I certainly would. And I’m doing my best to steer this conversation to the point where I hope to get a chance to misbehave with you. But for now I’ve been mostly behaving, and seeing where you steer the conversation. Speaking of, looks like you’re typing now.

We’ll have to find a time to meet up for me to give it to you.

I bite my lip. “Give it to you.” Yes, that’s exactly what I want. I want you to give it to me - so very, very badly. Let’s see how you respond to this…

Oh, so you already have my present?

If it’s what I’m hoping for, you’ve had it all along…

Oh yea, all wrapped up and ready for you

Again, if it’s what I really want, it would hopefully be wrapped while you’re in the office...

Well, you know where I work ; )

Looks like I won’t have to wait long for a response.

I don’t know if I should give it to you in the office… want me to bring it by your house?

I’m giddy like a school girl (I wonder if you are into that sort of thing? I think I would definitely dress up in a different kind of skirt and blouse for you). I’m trying to not get ahead of myself. It could just be alcohol or something that would be nice or funny but not really professional. But it could also be your cock that I’ve wanted for so long.

ElvingBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBella

Husband won’t be home from work until six, so…

Just invite yourself over, why don’t you ; ) Sure, does four work?

I don’t know your new schedule but hope since you offered that you’re going to be available. I start thinking about the house and what condition it’s in. Thankfully everything was presentable when I left this morning.

Great, see you then! ; )

I try to compose myself. For all I know you’re bringing me a cupcake with a candle. For all I know I won’t be able to go through with it. But I’m going to be ready for something else. My monitor is still blank at the moment so I see my reflection. I take a moment to appreciate that I’ve taken great care of myself. My husband doesn’t know what he’s missing, and neither do you… yet. But I’m hoping that maybe by the end of today you’re going to know what you have been missing for these past two years.

It’s three and I decide to make an excuse to cut out early. I want to get home, pour some wine (it’s my birthday after all!) and try to prepare myself for whatever might happen. No one bats an eye at me leaving on my birthday. They probably suspect by the big smile on my face that maybe I’m going home to have some naughty birthday fun. None of them probably suspect that I’m sincerely hoping that that fun is going to involve our old boss. Or that that prospect is the reason for the big smile on my face.

 

Published 
Written by sprhr2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments